Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:24 PM
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:16 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:15 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:06 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Navykit padded up to the kit, "hi!"
She glanced up, "Huh? Oh, uh, hi." She mewed to the kit. "I- uh, I'm Eclipsekit. What's your name?" She asked, feeling rather stupid for stumbling over her words. Her orange fur swished as she stumbled to get up.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

The silver tom slipped inside the camp, his fur a disaster zone from the chase he had given not too long ago. A limp body of a rabbit hung loosely in his jaws. His tail perked up as he padded over to the pile with the other prey that was caught previous of his Once doing that he began to search the one cat he was dying to see. The only one that caused his heart to flutter and pound against his chest. Those adoring blue eyes always sent shivers down his spine while his silky smooth voice drew him in each time he heard him speak. And well every time his eyes laid to rest on him it was like falling in love with him all over again. He was rather joyful when he had asked him to be his mate. When his gaze finally laid on the frame of his love he purred with utter excitement. Taking not a moment to spare he spirited over to him. "Sleepingcloud!" He chirped a large smile crossed his face.

Sleepingcloud smiled sweetly, he spoted the tom the moment he walked into the camp, taking no notice to the toms ruffled fur. He loved the wau Juniperlight walked, talked, smiled, everything about him, nothing but love and respect. He stifled a laugh when his mate hopped over to him "hello love, great catch." he purred, proping himself upon his elbows so that he could see his love better, making it easier to look right into his brilliant blue orbs. After a few moments of just admiring his mate he picked himself up and licked the other toms cheek, making sure that he was truely there, that it wasn't a dream, and it wasn't "Have I ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are?" he purred, his blue hues lit up with mishchef the moment after he said it "You're personality I mean." he joked, letting out a laugh to show that he was joking, he ment it though, both his personality and his looks, both were absolutely georgous.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Coal, a black and white rogue, came walking into WindClan territory with a seemingly asleep, old kit hanging from his jaws. Behind him padded his mate and their two other kits. Code had once again used up all his energy and fainted, resulting in Coal having to carry around his almost six moons old son. He peered around the area, a painful memory flashing for his eyes. It was around here Lilac had given birth to the litter, and they had had to give up the runt due to her weak looking figure. He wondered for a moment if Ferret was still alive and doing okay.
Looking back at his beloved family, he placed Code gently onto the ground in a comfortable looking position before turning towards his past two kits and mate (Furze and Sun may also be here if the RPers wishes for them to have stuck with their parents.), he gave a cat-like smile and spoke. "We should rest here for the night. Let's have a good night's sleep without Code waking us up, shall we?" He said jokingly. He loved his son, but it could be a bit bothersome at times that the young male just couldn't fall asleep at any time.

@FoxyFanGirl @Mystical Monokuma @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool @KitKat12

((The plot about Ferret and Winter meeting their family will not start until atleast the 15th, so keep that in mind This is just meant for casual RP))
Lilac nodded and tried her best to ignore the memories of her second litter and having to give up Ferret. She straightened and flicked her tail, she was stronger than this. It was for the best anyway, the runt would have just slowed them down. Gazing at Coal, she felt a swell of pride for her strong mate. He was the best mate a rogue like herself could ask for. She walked over to her unconscious and sat down near him, looking at her family. They had come so far since they were last in this spot. She licked her paw and drew it over her ear. "So we have to sleep somewhere more sheltered, don't we?" She flicked her tail towards what smelled like an abandoned badger's den. "How about there?"

(Does Windclan have any abandoned badger dens?)
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:22 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ @hami ]

Soft sighs accompanied a soft heart, one easily influenced into doing the bidding of anyone of authority. All it took was a nudge in their direction. Ravenpaw, the world's most antisocial tom, sat in the center of the clearing, in the midst of all the attention and yet receiving none of it. That was just how life worked for him; he was never in the spotlight, no matter the circumstances. He just seemed to fade away into the background, never gaining the acquaintance of many cats. Tucking into a small rabbit, Ravenpaw dismissed his thoughts and focused only on finishing his meal. His dark fur rippled as he crouched down, taking a large bite of his prey and finishing it with a gulp. He stood, digging his claws into the dirt to steady himself as he glanced around the camp, not necessarily looking for anyone in particular. He wasn't sure where his mentor, Morningbreeze, had gone after he had attempted to get the older tom's attention. It wasn't long since then, so he assumed that there would be no training today. That only left one thing, if he wasn't going to go out into the territory by himself: Softpaw. Basically his only friend, Ravenpaw relied on her for nearly everything when he grew weary of keeping away from all social activity. Despite how nervous he acted around her, he had begun to depend on her for many things... so, maybe he was looking for someone in particular.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 8th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

(Now they have)

Coal nodded lightly, peering over at his older son. "Sun, don't make fun of your brother. He can't help being who he is" He said, halfly tutoring, halfly in a gentle voice. He knew most of his kits were probably annoyed at Code. Granted, he was a bit himself. But his love for the small, hyper kit was much greater than his little bit of annoyance of the constantly bubbly tom.
Peering over at Lilac, he gave her a loving look before nodding. "Let's check it out" He said, before climbing down into the badger's den. He peered around, sniffing to make sure it was really empty. It most certainly had not been used for atleast a year. It was safe.
Peering around once again, he tried to determine if four grown cats and three kits were able to be in there. It would be in great need of space.
He climbed out of it again, before peering at his two oldest sons. "Sun, Furze, I'll need your help digging a bit. We will probably stay here for a few days, get out strenght back completely and filling our bellies. So we need more space in the den than there already is. So, let's get to work while Lilac watches the kits, shall we?"

@KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Mystical Monokuma @Nightpool @FoxyFanGirl

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:30 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Spirit
Winterwisp trudged into the Warrior's Den. Her teeth bared slightly, a defensive expression on her face. If anyone dared come near her, they better expect the worst. She really wasn't in a good mood today. Actually, she never was. Except, today was one of those days where she felt especially angry. She had just been dealing with a few 'problems'. Or in other words, bullies. Sending them off with a good few scars, Winterwisp had decided to go to the Warrior's Den and just vent to herself. "I hate my life!", Winterwisp muttered bitterly. Why couldn't everyone stay away from her? She didn't like having to hurt others. Well, she enjoyed making her bullies feel pain. But the taunts and bad memories had made her change. She had turned bitter and hatred filled against her own will. Now, she just hurt anyone who talked to her, no matter who it was and what they had done. Heck, she'd already yelled at the leader, who was next? Winterwisp made herself believe she yelled at other's to protect them, but deep down she knew it wasn't true. Yelling at others was basically her way of letting out her pain. It was the only way she could feel good about herself. Except, afterwards she would find herself more miserable then before.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 9th, 2017, 05:40 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
(Now they have)

Coal nodded lightly, peering over at his older son. "Sun, don't make fun of your brother. He can't help being who he is" He said, halfly tutoring, halfly in a gentle voice. He knew most of his kits were probably annoyed at Code. Granted, he was a bit himself. But his love for the small, hyper kit was much greater than his little bit of annoyance of the constantly bubbly tom.
Peering over at Lilac, he gave her a loving look before nodding. "Let's check it out" He said, before climbing down into the badger's den. He peered around, sniffing to make sure it was really empty. It most certainly had not been used for atleast a year. It was safe.
Peering around once again, he tried to determine if four grown cats and three kits were able to be in there. It would be in great need of space.
He climbed out of it again, before peering at his two oldest sons. "Sun, Furze, I'll need your help digging a bit. We will probably stay here for a few days, get out strenght back completely and filling our bellies. So we need more space in the den than there already is. So, let's get to work while Lilac watches the kits, shall we?"

"All right, I won't," Sun sighed. "And do we really have to dig? My pelt will get dirty," he added with a whine. "I already spent hours grooming this morning, and now I'll have to spend hours grooming again."
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:08 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(Now they have)

Kiwi padded silently along, her gait strange and longer than any of her siblings. She peered at Code, wondering why everybody seemed to make fun of him. It was obvious that he was just a bit tired, so why did they do that? Sitting down, the nearly six moon old molly looked around, yawning. Then, spotting the old badger set, excitement entered her eyes, but still, she kept her mouth shut. There wasd nothing that she wanted to say at the moment, and there rarely was, so she saw no point in speaking. She looked at the sky, remembering that she had once seen a vulture. A mischievous grin spread across her maw, and she started racing in a circle around her siblings, trying to act like a vulture. She hoped that somebody would get it, as the act was pointless if nobody understood. Finally, she decided to say what she was, and she raised her long, brownish black head to speak. “I'm a vulture!” she announced, still racing around her family, her gaze dancing with excitement.
Old February 9th, 2017, 12:11 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Wolfybro

Flameblossom sat outside the warriors den grooming her spotted pelt. Her emerald green eyes scanning the clearing in for any interesting cats to speak with. She saw non at the moment. (Sry so short im at school...)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Now they have)

Lilac nodded in agreement with Coal's statement. Picking up Code, she dragged him into the shade of some gorse bushes nearby. She made sure he was comfortable before gathering some materials they needed to make their nests, keeping an eye on Code in the process. Keeping her mind on the task at hand, she successfully pushed away the thoughts that she had kept out of her mind for the past few years.
Closed Thread