Today 01:52 AM

Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

At Bumblestar's comments, she looked closer at the body -- yep, all four legs seemed to be mangled. Violetfreckle felt something unpleasant stir in her stomach. At the comment on getting them to solid ground, the she-cat couldn't help but throw an incredulous look Bumblestar's way. Getting out of this Starsdamned ravine alone in the ice and snow would be difficult enough, but dragging a corpse up with?? "Are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked, quirking a catbrow. Violetfreckle wasn't one to shy away from a challenge, but this was less of a challenge and more of a death sentence. Especially for her, she thought as she gave her bad shoulder a few licks.

// @dino. @silver. apologies for the delay! please if something like this happens again do not hesitate to skip me dhsjkgf \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar's tail swept once across the ground. "Gotta get 'em out somehow. Just be careful, go slow. You 'n Yarrowcrest take Albatrossflicker, I'll get the ShadowClanner."

Twisting awkwardly in the tight space of the ravine, she managed to finagle the corpse onto her back and scoot past the other two.

The climb up was equally as awkward. The ice and snow made the already-steep path up slick and hard to reclimb and she nearly twisted her paws at multiple points by the time she made it to the top.

With a huff, she let the body slip from her back to the ground and bent to inspect it. It was odd - all legs broken, no fur between the claws to hint at a fight, so what had happened here? A freak accident? Then what of Albatrossflicker?

[ @silver. @vellichor ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It was pure chance that Mudhound was here at this moment. Naught but chance. Maybe sound houndish instinct had guided them here to guard what was theirs and maybe some fated hook in their soul guided them to come to save Redhawk for reasons that would come clearer later. In this moment it was unclear but was clear was this.

Redhawk was there, laying in a pool of their own blood at the border with shadowclan stink around, a foul thing standing close to taunt her. Mudhound did not hesitate to figure out that he hadnt been the one to attack and had clean paws, they recognized the cat that tore out Gentledoe's eye and the split second of devastation they saw form on Redhawks mind propelled them forward like a shot.

It was not a roar or a yowl that the maine coon let out as they launched themselves forward across the border at Hawkbite, but a booming bark of a dog that could be summed up with the words
KILL YOU BITE YOU!

Teeth closed with a snap as Mudhound aimed at the jugular but more then likely got closer to the shoulder, claws flashing out to hook and tear whatever flesh the large warrior could reach before slamming them down. It was a quick and sudden attack, successful or not, and the tripod cat didnt even seem to care they'd been the one to cross the border as they stood, face to face with Hawkbite and roared "MONSTER! FOUL VILE CREATURE, YOU LASH OUT BUT I SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE!" The warrior panted in great heaves, for once resembling their sister Bumblestar in fury. "You are hollow and empty inside. You are nothing but violence that will be forgotten when youre gone because cats only fear you for it and with it no one can love you."

A sound, any sound broke Mudhound from their single minded focus and a folded ear twitched to her. They wanted to bite, they wanted to kill this tom for his crimes but he wasnt important beyond that. Hawkbite was a task to check off to better everyone with his death but Redhawk was important. Her self, her well being, her safety was important and more so then this self inflated frog. Hawkbite could wait, not a priority but Redhawk could not.

Eyes fixed on the shadowclan warrior to dodge any move Mudhound growled low as they slowly backed up to thunderclan land, ducking and jolting back if retaliation was attempted. Upon reaching the border they'd stop, ignoring any taunting and simply warning "After all this noise more thunderclan cats will be here soon. Im sure you can make excuses for a fight another time. Leave." They continued to back up after making sure he wouldnt follow across, and stood between Redhawk and Hawkbite, un moving as a mountain to guard her steadfastly until the shadowclan cat had parted.

If he would.

@SuspiciousMindz @tallulah

Last edited by Rani; January 22nd, 2024 at 11:57 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 09:08 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

"Not far, follow me," Hawkbite would reply quickly, offering a smirk with his side glance. Without any further hesitation, the Commander darted across the border, not really checking to make sure Shadefrost was keeping up. He moved quickly through the undergrowth, keeping his paws light and not lingering in a spot for more than a couple seconds as he tracked the scent he was following.

Finally -- once he was a little ways over the border -- he found the little plant that Lostspark had sent him out here for. He grabbed a mouthful, turning to gesture towards Shadefrost to do the same, his green hues darting around to keep watch as the warrior hopefully listened. He wasn't going to say a word while they were on the ThunderClan side.

Silently, Hawkbite waited for Shadefrost to gather the herbs.

[+3 catchweed]
SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'SGREATEST)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost sprinted after the enforcer commander, keeping low to the earthy ground as he padded through the undergrowth of Thunderclan's territory. The tom set to work surveying the surrounding areas for any signs of danger, all five senses taking in information and relaying it to his mind for him to process, as if he were the kitty of Agatha itself. Of course, it took a little time to reach their destination, seeing as how they were forced to proceed at a pace suited for prioritizing stealth, but they made it all the same. A patch of plants that was likely meant for medicinal purposes. Shade let Hawkbite collect his haul first, moving to take roughly the same amount in his jaws. When he'd finished, he looked at his clanmate with relaxed sapphire blue orbs, waiting to see what his net order would be.

[+3 Catchweed]
(yeah, didn't really know how to say Shade was using agatha kitty without saying it, lol.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; January 23rd, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 09:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

As Shadefrost gathered up the catchweed, Hawkbite kept guard. They were really going to get away with this huh? Lovely. Upon seeing Shadefrost ready to leave, Hawkbite gestured for the tom to follow, moving at the same pace they had before, but without the pausing. Due to the herbs gathered up in mouth, he couldn't scent anything out so now he was simply relying on the stealth.

It wasn't long before they were back at the border and crossing, his tail waving behind him with glee. They'd successfully gathered up herbs Lostspark needed.

"Let's head back to camp, Lostspark will be happy with these," Hawkbite spoke, muffled, through the mouthful of herbs.

[can reply back here or mention me in the clearing on their return to complete this patrol]

@Levi 99 - Shadefrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:37 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

(Hopefully this post is okay- let me know if it needs to be edited!)

Something in Drizzlenight's bones pushed him toward the ShadowClan border that day. He normally didn't stray close to any of the borders on his solo patrols, but with tensions being high there was a nagging feeling that had him going in that direction.

It was a good thing he did, because as he rounded a corner he caught a glimpse of two ShadowClan cats hurrying back across the border- and did they have herbs with them? Stars, what the hell!?

The area on ThunderClan's side of the border reeked of ShadowClan scent, so it was clear crimes had been committed. With little regard for his own safety, the warrior sprinted forward, claws unsheathing.

"What the hell are you two doing on ThunderClan land!?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@Cherry~ , @SuspiciousMindz , @Levi 99

Call it intuition, or maybe his spite meter going off. Trotting off towards Herondive Hollow, the stench of frogs overtaking his nostrils. A welcome scent, a reason to rip and tear. "Well. You heard him. What in Gods name do you believe you're doing?" he asked, a hint of a dare dripping from his words.

"And with some of ThunderClan's herbs no doubt as well. My, how low you've fallen. First I thought ShadowClan was pretty shallow, but here you are digging even deeper." a low growl as he stepped closer, now standing beside Drizzlenight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 23rd, 2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

[approved timeline adjustment from all involved]

Their second go around wasn't going as planned. Hawkbite had brought Shadefrost along once more to the ThunderClan side of the border. Snatching up more of their herbs to bring back to Lostspark. Why not steal their herbs instead of dwindling ShadowClan's supply?

He stopped dead in his tracks and whipped around to see a warrior and the not-so-impressive deputy. He hadn't seen the deputy up close before, he was expecting more honestly. Shame. Guess your cross-clan idols can't be all that, huh?

He huffed, dropped the herbs to the ground and offered a mocked kind smile, flashing the fangs he got his name from. Not much of an intimidation move, but more of one to annoy the pair. "Oh, just some scavenging. Dawnstar's orders, y'know. Just following them for the benefits of our clanmates," he replied with little to no hesitation.

The Commander knew where this was going to head, so before anyone could react, his unsheathed claws met the herbs he dropped and smashed them into the soggy ground. His claws shredded them effortlessly and to top it off, Hawkbite didn't break eye contact or remove that stupid grin on his face.

If they couldn't cross the border with these herbs, ThunderClan sure as hell wasn't going to take them back.

@Levi 99 - Shadefrost | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @Cherry~ - Drizzlenight

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 26th, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST

(SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST)

[SHADOWCLAN GUARD]

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

It wasn't much of a surprise when the Enforcer Commander had summoned Shadefrost for another herb patrol. Apparently, t'was the moon to work the warrior halfway to the bone for some odd reason, though he hadn't gotten the memo until it was too late. But that didn't matter. If it was anything like last time, the pair of Shadowclan warriors would have two more bundles of herbs to bring back to Larkfire,and Shade would have spent a good portion of the day doing something he didn't like to do. Man this was annoying.

It wasn't until both warriors were right at the edge of the border that the fresh unmistakable scent of Thunderclan came wafting into Shadefrost's nose. The tomgave a low growl of agitation, annoyed that now he not only had to do a herb patrol, but also fight for them. What a shame. And here he thought this would be a- Oh. Shade quickly rounded on the newcomers, a murderous glint in his sapphire blue eyes as he dropped the herbs to the ground. However, before he could pounce the sight of a certain cat made him freeze.

A shiver ran up and down the tomcats spine, his eyes widening in recognition as his claws began to slide in and out of his paws. This had to be a dream. It had to. There was no way that the deputy of Thunderclan was standing in front of Shadefrost, literally just standing there ripe for the killing. AhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!! Was it his birthday or something? For a second he wondered if it might have been a blessing for the good things he's done, but right off the bat he knew that wasn't the case. Well it didn't matter really, as long as Shadefrost got to enjoy himself, he didn't care how he got this opportunity.

A wide cheshire grin spread from ear to ear, giving the warrior an eerie expression. In that moment, the other Thunderclanner was no longer there, nor was the Enforcer Commander that'd dragged Shade along with him. He didn't even notice when Hawbite had crushed the herbs he was carrying. All he saw was that deputy, that obstacle that was in is way. The thought of it made Shadefrost want to dance with delight, but he refrained himself. That wouldn't have been appropriate in a time like this.
"Hey Enforcer," he said with a deceptively calm snarl, not taking his eyes off of his target, "The deputy's mine, if you get in my way I'll take one of your eyes and ears. Then I'll rip you tail from it's base, got it?"

After his words of warning were issued, Shade directed his undivided attention toward the Thunderclan deputy, "So I could really use your help with something mister, you see a little while ago I made it my personal mission to kill all of the high ranking cats in Thunderclan. Unfortunately, I failed when it came to killing that Springpaw of yours. But thankfully I was given another chance to right that wrong."

"So, how would you like me to end it for you? Quick and painless? Long and drawn out? Absolute torture (which is my personal favorite by the way), or would you like to see where the brawl takes us?" As he spoke, the warrior inched closer and closer to the feline adjacent to him. His tail lashing to and fro as he reveled the fight that was about to ensue. The herbs that, only a moment prior, were in the clasp of his jaws were trampled over with indifference. And in a sudden flash Shadefrost was utilizing the strength in his legs to shoot forward, streaking toward his prey in a zigzag motion as he sought to rob him of the advantage to attack first.

@Starfall @Cherry~ @SuspiciousMindz

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 29th, 2024, 12:31 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Silentraven led Ibispaw and Shrewstep down the border. It was bout time the actual patrol started.

/ @gs29513 / Shrewstep /
/ @Nixey / Ibispaw /
(Someone needs to set the patrol up in the patrol menu cause the patrol menu is glitched for me T^T)