Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:55 AM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2020, 06:26 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Dragging Leopardpaw into Twilightstar's den, Wishpool motioned for Featherwhisker to follow her. Twilightstar, I'm sorry to come bursting into your den, but we may have a problem. she mewed breathlessly, dropping Leopardpaw. I took her out for some training, because I was bored in the nursery. We were by Shadowclan border, about to start, when that flea bag she hissed, indicating Leopardpaw Crossed the border.
There was a Shadowclan apprentice who confronted her, and instead of leaving, she ignored my orders, and attacked and killed him!
Wishpool was practically yowling, and she felt a bit bad for Twilightstar, having to listen to her, but she was almost hysterical. Taking a break, she sat down, taking a few deeeeep breaths. @Moonraven @Corruptx @Mumble
Rolling her eyes, Featherwhisker followed Wishpool into Twilightstar's den. She flared at leopardpaw before looking back at Twilightstar, "oh, we tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen!" she mewed, frowning. Why did she even stay near the two? Knowing leopardpaw, she would try to make it seem like she was somehow also involved with the murder, and she really didn't need that right now. She scoffed quietly, examining her claws while she waited for leopardpaws inevitable snarky response. @Corruptx

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 19th, 2020, 06:31 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Dragging Leopardpaw into Twilightstar's den, Wishpool motioned for Featherwhisker to follow her. Twilightstar, I'm sorry to come bursting into your den, but we may have a problem. she mewed breathlessly, dropping Leopardpaw. I took her out for some training, because I was bored in the nursery. We were by Shadowclan border, about to start, when that flea bag she hissed, indicating Leopardpaw Crossed the border.
There was a Shadowclan apprentice who confronted her, and instead of leaving, she ignored my orders, and attacked and killed him!
Wishpool was practically yowling, and she felt a bit bad for Twilightstar, having to listen to her, but she was almost hysterical. Taking a break, she sat down, taking a few deeeeep breaths. @Moonraven @Corruptx @Mumble
Leopardpaw

The cashmere thumped down into the soil as the expectant queen tossed her panickingly aside. Hmph. Leopardpaw took in a sharp breath. Well, here it was: her practically inevitable demise. Ooh, would she be going to hell this very day? Interesting.

The long-furred bengal's tufted ears pricked upright as Wishpool - at last, good god - concluded her hurried summary of what had just gone down. Although, in all fairness, the warrior had forgotten an important aspect.

"Featherwhisker, so you're aware, tried to attack me. Also, just for the Clan's damn sake, Twilightstar, couldn't we say that my killing ShadowClan's apprentice could be considered absolute payback for what they did to our Rosepaw? I know it was cruel - a tad bit too cruel, but perhaps it could teach those mouse-brained scums a lesson, eh?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 19th, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 06:52 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Peachpetal would sniff the air, smelling the stench of crow-food. She wrinkled her nose as she found a dead rabbit. "There's a dead rabbit here!" She would call out. @Wings @Slushie

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 19th, 2020, 07:04 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Specklekit pads to the nursery to go to sleep. @Tigerstorm0926
Old July 19th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Cheetahpaw watched her leave for a moment, and then padded towards the Apprentices Den.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 19th, 2020, 07:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven Cinderkit walked in.
Old July 19th, 2020, 07:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @elysian ]

Thornsprint seemed in better spirits and Heathernose smiled gratefully at his gesture. She returned to her previous spot beside him, brushing happily against his fur. Heathernose worried that she was being too clingy but the tortoiseshell had been dealing with so much stress lately that she really needed this.

Once they made it to the clearing and Thornsprint suggested they share her catch, Heathernose purred and nodded, walking over to a nice spot where they could eat.

“Sure!”

The molly took a seat and waited for Thornsprint to join her, hoping that he’d sit close to her so they could be touching but she wasn’t being clingy. Ugh! When did she start worrying about that stuff? She just wanted to feel normal again and touching Thornsprint made her feel less nervous somehow.
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Snailpaw nodded, and turned around dropped to the floor in a hunters crouch. Even though there was nothing there, the molly sprung forward and flailed her arms. She then dropped onto the grass into a belly flop. Ouch, the apprentice thought to herself. She definitely needed to practice more and learn a new strategy.

SunPelt nodded and studied the technique, "When you're pouncing, don't flail your paws around, that makes you very unbalanced when you land. That let's the prey item get away. This is what you want to do," he corrected. The orange tom went into a hunter's crouch and narrowed his eyes, pretending to see the prey. He pounced, again, he pretended to catch the "animal" and turned around, looking at SnailPaw. "See? Now you try. Remember, try not to flail your paws around."
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The WindClan leader watched as the three cats came storming into her den, her muscles visibility tensed as Wishpool started telling her what was going on. The frown on her face grew in size as Featherwhisker added her own input. Leopardpaw proved to be far more trouble then she was worth. Twilightstar knew she should had killed her when she had the chance. This is what she got for being merciful, it wouldn't be happening again, she'd make sure to eliminate any problem cats like this in the near future.
"You are a dumbass," The lilac leader padded straight up to Leopardpaw with a hiss. "I really should have killed you after you attacked the last two apprentices. You're lucky Featherwhisker only attacked you." Her new creed, senseless violence doesn't get second chances.
"Jumping the border and killing another apprentice isn't payback, it's just murder. You took a life, ShadowClan left a scar, what sounds worse to you." Twilightstar spat beyond enraged. She was mildly annoyed that two full growned cats couldn't hold the molly back, but given Leopardpaw's size it was no wonder they had trouble so it wasn't like she could be mad at Wishpool or Featherwhisker, besides Wishpool was supposed to be in the nursery anyway, not training an apprentice she couldn't handle, she gave Leopardpaw to Marshstep for a reason.
"Wishpool, head back to the nursery." She admonished the queen on the softer side, Twilightstar didn't blame her but that didn't mean she wasn't thrilled with her. "You recently asked me to be a queen, queens do not train apprentices." Everyone knew that Leopardpaw was trouble, she had made it clear at the last meeting that the molly had aggressive issues, why the hell did Wishpool think it was okay to take her out training?!
"Featherwhisker and Leopardpaw, you two are coming with me. It's time to pay a visit to ShadowClan. Leopardpaw, make one wrong move and I'll slit your throat before you can move." That was the only warning Leopardpaw was going to get, she would kill her without a second thought. Twilightstar led the way out of the den.
@Corruptx @Mumble @gs29513
---

Yup, he started crying worse as she laughed at him. It really couldn't be helped, she wouldn't laugh if he weren't so dumb. She was barely able to restrain another bout of laughter at his outburst. This was mildly enjoyable, not the crying just the reactions.
"When you tell me not to laugh, it just makes me want to laugh more." She simpered, getting her breath back. The leader jerks her head away from his paw when it drops there. Twilightstar's nose twitched before she turned away and sneezed three times. She licked a forepaw and brought it up to her nose to rub it. She was half tempted to poke at the swollen sting in retaliation but then thought better. She should not stoop to the Parasite's level it wouldn't do anyone any good.
"Honey, you tried to steal their honey! No wonder you got stung." Twilightstar wanted to try and get it out of him who told him to steal honey, but she doubted he tell her since he had left out who told him it was good and no harm would come to him.
"The bees are like the warriors and the apprentices in our clan, they all listen to the Queen Bee, she's the leader of beehive." She begun trying to break this down into terms he understood. "The bees work hard making honey, like how the warriors and apprentices work hard to bring in prey, you trying to steal their honey is like some stranger....or maybe a twoleg coming into our camp and stealing our prey. The bees have to defend their honey like we have to defend our prey, so you getting stung is more or less your own fault, hence why its hard for me to feel bad for you." He was such an idiot.
"You'll have to go find Oogly or whatever your calling him now if you want something for the pain, I haven't figure out who the new medicine cats are quite yet so you're going to have to rely on him for now." Now lets see if she could get the actual culprit this time.
"Who went with you to fetch the honey, your not allowed to go outside of the camp yourself."
@Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes Twilightstar. Wishpool mewed, turning and padding out of the den. What a mess this had turned out to be. She just wanted to help an apprentice, and she had ended up in trouble.
Closed Thread