Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Undercover @The Little Robin @Blue Jay

Sharppaw flicked his ear, a bit unnerved by the others’ enthusiasm. He stood, getting to his paws, and shook his head ever so slightly. “...And I need to go. Goodbye,” he said rather bluntly, yet in a kind way. He really didn’t know when he was being too blunt or honest. He backed away, letting the other two apprentices converse. He spotted his friend, Darkpaw, at the edge of the area and ran to him.

Sorry I'm late, but once I finished my post it decided to completely delete when I pressed the preview button. I'm just done -_- ))
Darkpaw wasn't like most apprentices. He didn't appear to have many friends or much of any emotion. He also couldn't seem to detect how others were feeling. He was... oblivious, but he had emotion locked up inside of him for a long, long time.

The apprentice simply sat in a small break in the crowd, staring up at Silverpelt. He let the incomprehensible commotion of voices cloud out into a low rumble in his ears, instead listening to the faint song of the crickets, the hoot of an owl, and the thundering pawsteps thudding across the forest floor.

Suddenly, his mind subconsciously snapped out of his daze, focusing on Sharppaw - one of his few friends - bounding towards him. Darkpaw slowly turned his head, facing the fellow apprentice. He gave a shallow nod and a quick flick of his left ear to acknowledge his presence. "Hello, Sharppaw," The tom greeted bluntly, which only seemed as cheerful as he could get, "What brings you here?"
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He thinks for a bit than smiles, “ sure I’m not one for rules and besides-“ he leans in and licks her nose playfully. “ I believe I deserve a kiss if I manage to catch one first.” He says playfully but also challenging. He begins to step forward and look at her right in the eyes his one eye glowed with warmth and love but mostly with a wildness that can’t easily be tamed. “ also being a flirt is so much more fun I get to make someone as he as you blush and become embarrassed in seconds with only words. So I win this round!” He purrs happily
(Finished the Finder! Sorry it took so long, I had to walk home from school and finish up a couple of chores.)

"You wish." Ebonymist shot back with a teasing tone in her voice, before hesitating. "Maybe we shouldn't go..." She murmured, her orange eyes focused on the moon; once more, a small wisp of a cloud drifted across the moon.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze stepped into the clearing after Goldenstar, looking around at the same old meeting place with new wonder. Everything looked the same, despite her new position, but for the first time in all of her trips to the gathering, Halfgaze simply couldn't keep her gaze away from the leaders' rock. One day, she would be up there, and the thought sent chills down her spine. Halfgaze was certain she wasn't ready to be a leader, or even to address the four clans from the meeting rock. But, she was still a new deputy and she would learn and by the time it was her turn to speak from atop that looming rock, she'd be ready. The thought of Goldenstar dying, however, made the tortoiseshell so sick that she had to imagine him retiring instead. For now, she let her daydreams go and focused on the milling cats about her, happy with the way things were at the moment instead of wishing for time to move faster as some deputies might. Scenting the air, the new deputy deduced that only Shadowclan and Windclan were present at the moment. Good, I still have some time to figure out where to sit. The new deputy was pretty sure that deputies had their own place, but she wasn't sure where it was. Halfgaze dreaded being absent from that place during her first gathering as a deputy. I'm hopeless, she thought with a frown and a desperate gleam in her eyes, how do I expect to be of service to my clan if I can't even figure out where to sit? For the moment, the tortoiseshell decided to simply sit near the front of seastones and keep an eye out for any deputies she recognized in order to follow or ask them.
@Charmer

Sandthistle padded behind his clanmates, firmly planting his paws with confidence. He stood tall, head raised high and posture impressive. His neck swiveled as he surveyed the area, yellow eyes sharply observant. He felt his whiskers twitch and ears flick at the abundance of sounds and scents around him. He'd been to Gatherings plenty of times before, but the bundle of activity never failed to surprise him. The sandy-ginger tomcat paused for a moment to search the Seastones until his intimidating gaze fell on his daughter. Sandthistle still hadn't congratulated Halfgaze on her success, and he intended to do so now.

He trotted over to the younger cat, his strides long and quick. Sandthistle wore an inviting smile which was very different from the threatening gaze he displayed just moments before. His kits often had the ability to change his mood in a flash. See, Sandthistle was never very comfortable among the other Clans, preferring to stay in his comfort zone. This doesn't mean he wasn't willing to leave his comfort zone; after all, he did attend the Gathering. Anyway, he was feeling uncomfortable, but the presence of his daughter seemed to ease him.

``Halfgaze!`` Sandthistle purred warmly as he slowed to a stop just a tail-length or so in front of her, golden eyes gleaming affectionately. ``Good luck as deputy, my daughter,`` He nuzzled her lovingly before pulling away, smiling proudly and taking a moment to look her over. ``You've grown so much; you've made your family so proud.``
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Finished the Finder! Sorry it took so long, I had to walk home from school and finish up a couple of chores.)

"You wish." Ebonymist shot back with a teasing tone in her voice, before hesitating. "Maybe we shouldn't go..." She murmured, her orange eyes focused on the moon; once more, a small wisp of a cloud drifted across the moon.
Send me the link! :3)
he smiles “ don’t worry my love. We won’t take long besides aren’t y’all warriors y’all can do anything together against anything!” He says with a soft purr but still he was uneasy but he wanted to ignore it for her.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
Featherflight yawned. "I wish the sun was out. This rock would be warm."
"Then we wouldn't be here," said Daisywind. "Is it okay for you, Lynxsky?"
She shrugged,” Yeah.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Send me the link! :3)
he smiles “ don’t worry my love. We won’t take long besides aren’t y’all warriors y’all can do anything together against anything!” He says with a soft purr but still he was uneasy but he wanted to ignore it for her.
(I mentioned you in it~)
(Lostface's use of 'y'all' makes me laugh xD)
(He used it correctly though, so I'm not complaining.)

Ebonymist hesitated, before looking at him. "... I don't feel comfortable with leaving my clan behind... We can eat when we get back." She said decisively with a nod. She flicked one of her orange ears and glanced back towards the brush, frowning. She swore she could feel something watching her every move, but she wasn't sure what. And it only increased her worry.

Last edited by red_inactive; October 16th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(I mentioned you in it~)
(Lostface's use of 'y'all' makes me laugh xD)
(He used it correctly though, so I'm not complaining.)

Ebonymist hesitated, before looking at him. "... I don't feel comfortable with leaving my clan behind... We can eat when we get back." She said decisively with a nod. She flicked one of her orange ears and glanced back towards the brush, frowning. She swore she could feel something watching her every move, but she wasn't sure what. And it only increased her worry.
XD He Was a rouge)
He nods slowly “ I see okay but...” he leans in and begins to nuzzle her nose. “ I want a kiss. Since you have been teasing me why not reward me with a kiss unless I need to take it from you.” He says playfully trying to cheer her up a bit however he .... felt scared all of the sudden a familiar feeling... he thought should be gone by but.... but he knew that that man should be dead. He killed that man himself but still.... I guess old habits really do die hard.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:15 PM
♡♡♡

JaggedSpot padded into the Gathering area with Blacktail by her side. As she gazed around, eyes wide, she felt excitement stir in her belly. Her first Gathering! She turned to Blacktail, purring. "Oh, Blacktail!" she exclaimed to the blind tom. "If only you could see all these cats! I am glad I got to spend my first Gathering with you!" she licked his cheek, then glanced around. "Where you wanna sit?"

@Raven & Co

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:19 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Celestial

Around Tumblestep, chaos seemed to loom. Of course, Tumblestep found that a single patrol padding out of camp was chaos. However, with Daisyshade at his side, the Gathering didn't seem as bad as it used to. He had usually been too afraid to attend Gatherings, fearful of the abundance of Clan cats and loud noises. After his first experience at a Gathering, he swore to never attend another. Yet here he was, but this time, Daisyshade was with him as support. The gray warrior shook slightly, still a bit anxious, but he silently told himself to stay strong. Daisyshade is here. Daisyshade will help him.

He swung his head back and forth quickly in a futile attempt to block out the loudness. The lanky tom looked over at his mate, frowning slightly. ``It's so loud,`` Tumblestep complained quietly, tail-tip twitching uneasily. He felt his body automatically press against Daisyshade, warmth immediately flooding through him. His tense muscles loosened at her comforting touch, but he still felt anxious thoughts fill his head. ``Maybe, uh, maybe we could sit around the edges of the clearing,`` He suggested carefully, slowly looking around him at the overwhelming sights and sounds.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
XD He Was a rouge)
He nods slowly “ I see okay but...” he leans in and begins to nuzzle her nose. “ I want a kiss. Since you have been teasing me why not reward me with a kiss unless I need to take it from you.” He says playfully trying to cheer her up a bit however he .... felt scared all of the sudden a familiar feeling... he thought should be gone by but.... but he knew that that man should be dead. He killed that man himself but still.... I guess old habits really do die hard.
(Cats can't exactly kiss- however, licking their nose is a 'kiss')
(And male cats are called 'toms')
(Sorry I'm so picky DX)

Ebonymist gently nuzzled him back, leaning her head against his.