my characters die using...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 1st, 2017, 09:17 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tales of a Dungeon School

( @Leaf @Grimshadow I caught a glimpse of the ship. I third the ship. LET IT SAAAAIL )

( Also I have finally figures my ships for this. Erin x Alohi, Elise x Iedeo, Viv x ??? )

Elise thanked Iedeo for the offer and split the payment 50/50 so that it was fair. She didn't want to fully burden him and intended to pay him back the half he paid in due time. Once she got the gemstone from the merchant she thanked him for his business.

Erin had waited for a bit before he took off after the two girls. From what he could see, they were heading in the direction that Iedeo and Elise went in when they went to go find the merchant. So much for meeting at the taverns.

( Form for my ??? )
Name

???
Appearance
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9c/a1/d4/9ca1d43b8de9262755df6a2e206bc8da.jpg
Personality
???
Patron
???
Other

He's one of the academy's hidden gems and secrets.
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf *nods vigourously* @Solstice_X So it shall. ^.^)

"No need for thanks. I wasn't using it anyways, so I may as well put it to a good cause," Iedeo replied kindly. Now that that business was concluded, he began looking for the nearest tavern between the two groups of the party. He spied a billboard with a district map on one side, and the city map on the other and inspected it. (Here's a throwback, Leaf) It happened to be called Broken Star, and it was almost exactly midway from the merchant to the guardstation. "Hm...I'm pretty sure this is where we'll be meeting..." He mumbled. "Alright, Broken Star Tavern is where we're headed," Iedeo notified Elise. "Do you think Alohi and Erin are done yet?"

Meanwhile, the silvery robed thief continued to push through the crowd at a brisk pace. With all the people, she couldn't tell if those two idiots that captured her were on her tail, and she couldn't make a break for it until she knew otherwise. Today is not the day I lose. Because of this situation, she didn't totally know where she was going, and had no idea she was on the path that Iedeo and Elise would be taking to get to the tavern.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

(Are there spots for new people? cause im bored and want to join another rp XD)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow THIEVES OF SOLLUNAAAA YEY @Solstice_X ) Alohi was nearly caught up with the thief. "Why don't you just stop now? I've almost got you anyway," she panted, starting to outstretch a hand to grab onto the girl. Her navy blue eyes clearly depicted her determination to catch the thief.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old January 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Graham Cracker

( @JellieDelly Of course. Once the party gets to the tavern would be a good time to join.)
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old January 1st, 2017, 10:02 PM
Old Veteran

(KK. *Makes form in shadows and lurks* *Hopes nobody goes to sleep XD*)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old January 1st, 2017, 10:17 PM
Graham Cracker

( @JellieDelly We should get there tonight, but if you need to, you can find another spot to include them. Are you caught up with the story?)

Old January 1st, 2017, 10:19 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Lolol I'm not going to sleep for another 6 hours XD)
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old January 1st, 2017, 10:20 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimshadow View Post
( @JellieDelly We should get there tonight, but if you need to, you can find another spot to include them. Are you caught up with the story?)
(Actually could i get a recap? XD 25 pages of roleplay is a bit intimidating... Also ill send my form now and ill only jump in if necessary.)

Old January 1st, 2017, 10:39 PM
Graham Cracker

( @JellieDelly Indeed. Good for a read, though. xD Here we go... Ahem...
I can assume you know what the general story is. So, in the beginning there was some necessary filler until we got things going, but eventually the four (Iedeo, Alohi, Erin and Elise) all got together in a practice dungeoneering party with a few other fill-ins and Iedeo's goddess Elpis. They ventured into the academy's practice dungeon and fought some monsters and bugs, but unexpectedly, a monster, called an arachfiend, appeared via shadows called "The Abyss" which is the type of shadows in every dungeon. It was revealed that Iedeo and the twins have marks that have the ability to create natural light (which is the only light that can pierce The Abyss). Iedeo has Moon Light and the twins have Solar Light. After battling the arachfiend for a bit and receiving a few injuries, Elpis stepped in and used her Divine Abilities to summon a bow of Divine Light that pretty much disintegrated the beast. After calling the practice expedition to an early close, Elpis explained (among what I just told you about the marks) to the four that the practice dungeon is actually a cover up for what it really used to be, a gate to Hell, where The Abyss is most strongest. By having the academy there, they were able to keep the gate shut, but The Abyss has been getting stronger (as evidenced by the arachfiend getting through) and claims she has a proposition for the party that she will give them the next day. After an hilarious appearance from the twins' mentors, the party decides to get their wounds treated and then head into the market district to end their day with a nice dinner. The great Viv Nil however, decided to ruin the rest of their evening by stealing a gemstone that the party took witness to, so they went after the thief to get it back. After a short tussle and standoff on the rooftops, they apprehended the thief and have just delivered the gemstone back to the gemstone's owner, and Elise decided she would buy it. (Don't actually know the purpose of it yet.) Erin and Alohi, who were taking Viv to the authorities, are now again in pursuit of the thief, and that's kinda where we are. @Leaf @Solstice_X Did I miss anything?)

Last edited by Grimshadow; January 1st, 2017 at 10:41 PM.