by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:17 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:09 AM

Old July 12th, 2023, 02:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Exclamation Re: Hidden Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
[ If they do not both leave in the next post, they will both be killed]

Walking out of camp towards the outskirts, the always-vigilant dark tom was stopped by the scent of outsiders. His green eyes narrowed. The rogue problem was becoming an issue that he was rather sick of dealing with. He had duties beyond scouting the territory for threats, that was the warriors' job. All the same, the former warrior would never turn his back on his duty to keeping Shadowclan safe and secure. So he moved into the old camp and stopped first at the cowering queen. His green eyes moved up as the movement of yet another tom caught his peripherals. He glanced back at the queen but then held his flat green stare on the tom, "You're on Shadowclan territory," he projected unyieldingly, "Turn and leave now. You will not be told again."
The cat slowly rose to its feet and almost collapsed again, the pain and fear in her eyes could make even a lion concerned and the fact she had a traumatised expression definitely meant something was wrong.
Old July 12th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
The cat slowly rose to its feet and almost collapsed again, the pain and fear in her eyes could make even a lion concerned and the fact she had a traumatised expression definitely meant something was wrong.
**Elmshadow**
[There is no mention of the tom leaving so I'm assuming he's still present. If that was a genuine mistake then, once there's a post of him explicitly leaving, I will edit my post]
[Staff approved execution]

He turned to face the she-cat who was quite notably still there. There was no honor in killing a cat who had no ability to even walk themselves, let alone fight back, but it was now a problem that was lying here begging to be fox bait. She didn't know where the heart of Shadowclan was. Without looking her in the eye, the broad tom leaned in and grabbed the outsider by the scruff and slung her over his shoulders. There'd be less risk involved in simply killing her before carrying her so if given any sort of fight back, Elmshadow would move directly to that option. As it was, he decided his distaste for having to kill such a creature outweighed the risk of him having to treat a few scratches. So he moved into the outskirts, far enough away from the border for him to feel comfortable, then dropped her unceremoniously onto the ground. He shook his pelt and met her eye for the first time, a stony warning hardening the green orbs, "Remember the scent of Shadowclan. If you cross over our border again, I'll make sure nobody gives you the same mercy I have today. You will be killed on sight." He turned away before the she-cat could protest. If she found her way back to Shadowclan she'd either be braindead or ill-intended, any of the above would give him less than a hesitation to rid her scum from the forest.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 12th, 2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:06 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
**Elmshadow**
[There is no mention of the tom leaving so I'm assuming he's still present. If that was a genuine mistake then, once there's a post of him explicitly leaving, I will edit my post]
[Staff approved execution]

The outsider tom seemed to ignore him completely even as the she-cat attempted to rise. Leaving the she-cat to work her way out, the dark tom leapt at the the outsider,

pushing his weight into the intruder to knock him over then laid a vicious swipe down his belly, splitting open the soft tissues underneath. He stepped back, flexing his claws into the dirt to clean the blood away. Now it was yet another mess he'd have to clean.
He was beginning to suspect the fox problem was directly related to this outsider problem. Speaking of, he turned to face the she-cat who was quite notably still there. There was no honor in killing a cat who had no ability to even walk themselves, let alone fight back, but it was now a problem that was lying here begging to be fox bait. She didn't know where the heart of Shadowclan was and maybe the killing of the tom would have been warning enough for her to spread the word about the clan, if she survived long enough. Without looking her in the eye, the broad tom leaned in and grabbed the outsider by the scruff and slung her over his shoulders. There'd be less risk involved in simply killing her before carrying her so if given any sort of fight back, Elmshadow would move directly to that option. As it was, he decided his distaste for having to kill such a creature outweighed the risk of him having to treat a few scratches. So he moved into the outskirts, far enough away from the border for him to feel comfortable, then dropped her unceremoniously onto the ground. He shook his pelt and met her eye for the first time, a stony warning hardening the green orbs, "Remember the scent of Shadowclan. If you cross over our border again, I'll make sure nobody gives you the same mercy I have today. You will be killed on sight." He turned away before the she-cat could protest. If she found her way back to Shadowclan she'd either be braindead or ill-intended, any of the above would give him less than a hesitation to rid her scum from the forest. He returned to the dead tom to clean up the mess before he could move on to his destination.
"I am sorry for intruding on your clan's territory..." The ex-queen mewed while leaving. However, just as she got far enough away she had a flashback. Elmshadow seemed to almost remind her of someone... Someone she knew too well...

One by one the five kits were slaughtered by a massive black tom. The queen yowled in anger, but it was too late. Soon the tom left, leaving nothing but the corpses behind. Blood dripped from every part of the corpses, and tears streamed down the queen's face. This was all too much. Way too much. She slowly sank to the ground, meowing and crying. Her only kits were gone...

The ex-queen sank back onto the ground while outside of the territory, her eyes full of tears again...
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:23 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
<Edit: The tom quietly began to stalk away upon hearing this warning, grumbling angrily about how actually he had every right to be wherever he wanted.>
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:39 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

The tom had already bolted off, running away quickly from the enemy cat.

At the same time, a soft mewl was heard nearby as a small kit got stuck in a tree. The kit had been watching some Thunderclanners and wanted to try- plus the kit was Dusk, youngest child of the well-known queen Flora.
Old July 12th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@LongForgottenSnowyPelt

As the shadowy tom made his way back through the former retreat, a quiet mew sounded out in the silent forest. He looked up, following the source of the sound. In the tree. Of course it’s in the tree. Ten seasons had passed since he lost his tail and he’d learned to compensate decently well in those many moons but he still harbored a strict distaste for his paws leaving the safety of ground. Nonetheless, this issue was yet another fox trap so he leaned his weight back into his back legs and launched himself as high up the tree as he could manage. Going no higher than was required of him, he reached over the branch and gripped the kit between his teeth then let himself drop back down to the ground roughly. He trotted quickly back over the path he’d carried the she-cat and dropped the kit nearby in the outskirts. If the pair cared, they could deal with each other. Regardless, neither were his problem outside of his territory. ”Scurry off that way. If you return, you’ll be crowfood.” Caring not what happened further with the outsider, Elmshadow moved back over his path and moved quickly through to finish his duties.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2023, 03:05 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
**Elmshadow**
@LongForgottenSnowyPelt

As the shadowy tom made his way back through the former retreat, a quiet mew sounded out in the silent forest. He looked up, following the source of the sound. In the tree. Of course it’s in the tree. Ten seasons had passed since he lost his tail and he’d learned to compensate decently well in those many moons but he still harbored a strict distaste for his paws leaving the safety of ground. Nonetheless, this issue was yet another fox trap so he leaned his weight back into his back legs and launched himself as high up the tree as he could manage. Going no higher than was required of him, he reached over the branch and gripped the kit between his teeth then let himself drop back down to the ground roughly. He trotted quickly back over the path he’d carried the she-cat and dropped the kit nearby in the outskirts. If the pair cared, they could deal with each other. Regardless, neither were his problem outside of his territory. ”Scurry off that way. If you return, you’ll be crowfood.” Caring not what happened further with the outsider, Elmshadow moved back over his path and moved quickly through to finish his duties.
The kit mewed a 'thank you' before scurrying away.
Old July 26th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Hidden Haven

:*:Vulturefang :*:

--------
Only smirking at the mollys remark, Vulturefang slipped by her and through the entrance of camp. Taking the lead, the massive cat headed through Shadowclans pine ridden territory. There wasn't any real reason to talk, so he silently enjoyed the trek to their destination. The forests deep grasp on the area halted as they came to a wide clearing. Blinking dully, he turned to cast Woolly a glance, " And we've reached our destination, doll-face. " stepping out into the clearing, he let his muscled shoulders roll while his gaze roved across the area. " We've been runnin' low on prey, so try and catch as much as ya can. Meet me back here when you've wrapped it up. " finishing the instructions, he made an attempt to slightly brush up against the she-cat. This was just a small venture at affection... Typically he would've been bolder, but he didn't want to make this hunting trip too awkward.

" Well, uh, good luck to you fuzzball. " pulling away, Vulturefang set off to complete his task.

// @Abyssopelagic \\
( ew a sporadic post, excuse the sloppiness LOL )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 27th, 2023, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Woollyfeather followed Vulturefang out of camp and into the territory, perfectly happy to let the new deputy take the lead, both in direction and in conversation. Or rather, lack of conversation.
She was rather comfortable letting the silence settle over the journey. For once she wasn't really focused on the trek itself and instead let her mind wander.
She ended up face planting into his side when he stopped. She let out an sharp, prolonged exhale as her nose throbbed.
Thankfully, he didn't seem keen on picking on her for it.... at least at that moment.
Instead, he mentioned the sad state of the prey pile. Something she'd been meaning to do her own unofficial hunting for, but the apprentices she'd offered to take out hunting had been too busy. And the resulting lone Hunts had proved fruitless.
Her pelt lit up before she could think of a response as her hunting buddy brushed up against her ever so slightly. Her ears quivered, giving away just how much she appreciated the affection.
She stuck her tongue out at him as he pulled away.
"You're a damn tease, you know?" She gave a small, fake pout.
"You'll have to make it up to me some time later."
Then, the lilac point started off in a different direction before disappearing behind a tree as she trotted further to her destination.

[ @Leafí ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 27th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulturefang :*:

----------

First scenting the air, Vulturefang swiveled his ragged ears in hopes of catching the slightest sound. A small shuffling over to his left quickly grabbed his attention. Sinking down into the taller grass, he prowled forward; eye catching sight on his first victim. An unexpecting shrew. Tightening his hind muscles, he sprang forward. The shrew heard his advance and nearly escaped, but buy the will of Starclan, his claws snagged it's tail and he was able to put an end to it. Quickly burrowing his prey, he moved on.

After some lengthy searching, he sighted a rabbit. The creature seemed a bit jumpy, but he was confident he would be able to catch it. And just imagine if he did! This would surely impress Woollyfeather! Ha! Just seeing the look on her face made him wash away any doubt. So, with that, he crouched down and began to stalk towards it. All was going well until he ruined his chances by stepping on a twig.... In his defense, the twig was quite small and was hidden underneath some foliage... See? He had a perfectly plausible explanation for his failures, but that didn't stop him from hissing out a curse as the hare darted away. Ugh...

Already pissed that he had spent all this time catching one thing, Vulturefang barley had time to witness his redemption soaring down on a pair of black wings. A crow swooped low enough to the ground... And the tom took his chances. Flinging himself into the air, his claws met the birds wings. Wrestling it to the ground, he gave the killing bite and lifted his head proudly. Well... Maybe be wasn't a failure after all? Strutting through the grass Vulturefang retrieved his shrew and headed back to meet up with Woollyfeather.

// @Abyssopelagic \\
( ew I hate hunting post. )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; July 27th, 2023 at 11:55 PM.