Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ @hami ]

Soft sighs accompanied a soft heart, one easily influenced into doing the bidding of anyone of authority. All it took was a nudge in their direction. Ravenpaw, the world's most antisocial tom, sat in the center of the clearing, in the midst of all the attention and yet receiving none of it. That was just how life worked for him; he was never in the spotlight, no matter the circumstances. He just seemed to fade away into the background, never gaining the acquaintance of many cats. Tucking into a small rabbit, Ravenpaw dismissed his thoughts and focused only on finishing his meal. His dark fur rippled as he crouched down, taking a large bite of his prey and finishing it with a gulp. He stood, digging his claws into the dirt to steady himself as he glanced around the camp, not necessarily looking for anyone in particular. He wasn't sure where his mentor, Morningbreeze, had gone after he had attempted to get the older tom's attention. It wasn't long since then, so he assumed that there would be no training today. That only left one thing, if he wasn't going to go out into the territory by himself: Softpaw. Basically his only friend, Ravenpaw relied on her for nearly everything when he grew weary of keeping away from all social activity. Despite how nervous he acted around her, he had begun to depend on her for many things... so, maybe he was looking for someone in particular.
The small siamese cat slipped out of the apprentice den her fur in a disarray having woken up from her nap. She had some troubles sleeping the previous night before. Yawning slightly she let her blue orbs gaze around as she looked for something to do. Her mentor was off doing something that day so training was more out of the question. She couldn't find her friends as far as she could see. The last option she came to conclusion was to find her close friend Ravenpaw. Tapping her tail against the ground before she made up her mind. And that was to look around. Snooping about she crept down towards the more centerof the clearing. Without paying attention She bumped into the cat she was looking for. Glancing up she squeaked softly "Sorry!"
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:55 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sleepingcloud smiled sweetly, he spoted the tom the moment he walked into the camp, taking no notice to the toms ruffled fur. He loved the wau Juniperlight walked, talked, smiled, everything about him, nothing but love and respect. He stifled a laugh when his mate hopped over to him "hello love, great catch." he purred, proping himself upon his elbows so that he could see his love better, making it easier to look right into his brilliant blue orbs. After a few moments of just admiring his mate he picked himself up and licked the other toms cheek, making sure that he was truely there, that it wasn't a dream, and it wasn't "Have I ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are?" he purred, his blue hues lit up with mishchef the moment after he said it "You're personality I mean." he joked, letting out a laugh to show that he was joking, he ment it though, both his personality and his looks, both were absolutely georgous. [/CENTER]
Feeling rather happy and we'll embarassrd the Tom buried his face into the fur.of his mate. Understanding well what he meant his tail found Its way to his gently twinning around his. "I-I know love"" he breathed out nuzzling him gently. Just like usual his heart began to pound slowly . (sorry)
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:12 PM

Jaypaw a grey tabby with purple eyes and white swrils walks through camp with her sister wolf paw a grey tabby with dark grey strips with blue eyes. They come to a rest at the apprentice den

Last edited by Jaywings; February 9th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar blinked at her sentence. What was this about? Was there something he wasn't aware of? That answer was quickly found when Emberdust spoke of Sagewhisker claiming she was expecting his kits. At first his mouth was open like he wanted to say something, but it stayed gaped like he was in shock. The confusion written all over his face before that changed to annoyance. Clamping his mouth shut his tail twitched while he thought of the appropriate words to say. Finally they came to mind and unlike his sister, his voice was filled with annoyance and disbelief. "She's lying! They're probably that other toms kits. The one she's been talking to for who knows how long," he scoffed the earth with his paw, unable to meet Emberdusts gaze. He knew he was going to get swiped at for this, but these were his thoughts. Blazingstar shook his head. It was obvious the cat he thought he loved had moved on already. Maybe he was right, maybe her feelings weren't ever really there. The leader finally let out a small sigh, before her next suggestion took him by surprise. Finally he looked back up at her, the annoyance was gone. "that's ridiculous, I don't have time for a mate right now," he replied, obviously distressed about the situation in general. He really didn't think he would have time for such feelings and thoughts. Although, at her last statement he merely shook his head again "they aren't mine, I will not be their father," he spoke sternly. He was already helping Hawkcry with her kits, he didn't have time for Sagewhiskers, their father, the cat she's talking to, should be responsible for that.
The Orange tabby didn't flinch, she didn't recoil or back down from her brothers annoyance, as well as hint of anger, just as Blazingstar stood by his opinion, she stood strongly by hers. She let out a long sigh, exhaustion already began to wash over her, and she wasn't even with her brother for too long and yet he already managed to exaust her. The molly lashed her tail, "Well you can't just dis the suggestion, Blazing you can't be sad and lonely forever! You have to have someone emotionally there for you! And it can't always be me or Aspenblaze, Scorchpaw, Brightpaw, or our parents, not even your deputy is going to be able to be there all the time for you." she snapped, her fur rose in anger, she wasn't wrong, she couldn't always be there for her brother, and she hated that she was right, every fiber in her being hated it, but she never told a lie, she never shied away from something just because it hurt her, because she disagreed with it, she stood next to factually correct statements, and this was definitely one.
Emberdust let out a sigh and continued to pad forward, her amber hues focoused on the road ahead, she tuned out everything except for the birds that chirped in the thunderclan territory, they were close to the border. She took a right turn and continued to hobble through the snow, her limbs began to get sore from all the walking, though she would never admit it. She continued to look forward, not wanting to meet her brothers eyes, "I know it may sound...stupid given the circumstances, but trust me when I say this, even though I'm the second oldest, you will want to find someone who will love you for you, someone who will love you for your personality, not just because of your looks or your status." she said softly, untold emotions dripped in the words she spoke, she truly cared for him, she was truly worried about her brother's mental state, he would need someone who could help him with the stress, she was particularly fond of this one molly, she was helping him much more than her, herself, was able to, and she was grateful to her. The orange tabby stopped suddenly and began to have a coughing fit, tears forming in the corners of her eyes from the pain, she had been sick for the past moon, but she had been doing a good job of keeping it a secret, up till now "Great Starclan that hurt." she wheezed, letting out accouple more coughs after.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 10th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The Orange tabby didn't flinch, she didn't recoil or back down from her brothers annoyance, as well as hint of anger, just as Blazingstar stood by his opinion, she stood strongly by hers. She let out a long sigh, exhaustion already began to wash over her, and she wasn't even with her brother for too long and yet he already managed to exaust her. The molly lashed her tail, "Well you can't just dis the suggestion, Blazing you can't be sad and lonely forever! You have to have someone emotionally there for you! And it can't always be me or Aspenblaze, Scorchpaw, Brightpaw, or our parents, not even your deputy is going to be able to be there all the time for you." she snapped, her fur rose in anger, she wasn't wrong, she couldn't always be there for her brother, and she hated that she was right, every fiber in her being hated it, but she never told a lie, she never shied away from something just because it hurt her, because she disagreed with it, she stood next to factually correct statements, and this was definitely one.
Emberdust let out a sigh and continued to pad forward, her amber hues focoused on the road ahead, she tuned out everything except for the birds that chirped in the thunderclan territory, they were close to the border. She took a right turn and continued to hobble through the snow, her limbs began to get sore from all the walking, though she would never admit it. She continued to look forward, not wanting to meet her brothers eyes, "I know it may sound...stupid given the circumstances, but trust me when I say this, even though I'm the second oldest, you will want to find someone who will love you for you, someone who will love you for your personality, not just because of your looks or your status." she said softly, untold emotions dripped in the words she spoke, she truly cared for him, she was truly worried about her brother's mental state, he would need someone who could help him with the stress, she was particularly fond of this one molly, she was helping him much more than her, herself, was able to, and she was grateful to her. The orange tabby stopped suddenly and began to have a coughing fit, tears forming in the corners of her eyes from the pain, she had been sick for the past moon, but she had been doing a good job of keeping it a secret, up till now "Great Starclan that hurt." she wheezed, letting out couple more coughs after.
Stubborn as he was, the tom-cat shook away her suggestion. "Family is all I need, I don't have time for a mate nor can I show those types of emotions right now. I just became a leader, I have 9 lives to lose before I can afford to worry about it," Blazingstar huffed his reply, lashing his fluffy tail before shutting his golden hues and taking deep breaths to calm himself down. "I appreciate you're worried about me, but I don't understand why you're concerned about my love life. What about yours?" he inquired, opening his hues once more, obviously more calmed down than he was. Blazingstar matched her turn and continued on his way, flicking his ears and scenting the air. It was still a patrol, they had to be on watch even now with this discussion. The ginger tabby didn't say a word after his question, simply awaited her answer, although her sudden coughing fit made him flinch away, his hues growing wide with concern. "Are you okay?" he asked, ears pricking towards his sister. "Shouldn't Surgestorm take a look at that cough?" he asked, taking a few paced forward, choosing to forget about their little argument for this distraction. Surely his clan mates weren't getting sick were they? They couldn't afford that now! Not when they still had months of leaf-bare left to push through!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

(Gosh I somehow missed that mention, I am so sorry :S )

Ferretkit poked her head into the warriors den, having seen Winterwisp sulk away into here. Admitted, she was scared to face the older cat, but she felt the need to apologize to her. She felt it was her fault that Blazingstorm and Galespring had yelled at her and spoke mean words to her. She didn't feel happy out that. She was ashamed.
The young siamese cat finally caught a glimpse of Winterwisp, and began to walk towards her carefully. "W.. Winterwisp, was it?" She asked, not quite sure if she had the name right yet. She was scared Winter was in a bad mood and would lash out at her. But at the same time, the young kit was used to that by now. So it wouldn't matter that much to her when she thought about it.
For now, she just wanted to try fix this. Winterwisp seemed to have a lot in common with Ferretkit, and Ferret was determined to make her a friend instead of enemy.

@Empress Of Evil

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @Suspiciousmindz }
Nightwatcher had just awoken from a long night's rest, and padded into the clearing. Surely there would be someone to go on border patrol with her? She hadn't been sleeping since the death of Dapplestar, and she had been going on patrols more then hunting for her food, and she hadn't touched the freshkill pile in days. She was skinny from her lack of eating. But there was no time to complain, she had a clan to guard. Slowly she padded around and looked at every cat that passed through, and padded to the entrance of the Leader's den but dared not go in. "Blazingstar?" she called, her voice a bit soft and weak, but still strong enough to not arouse worry. She made sure of it. As much as she'd like to say it, the stoic she-cat dared not complain of anything. That was not a leader's way. Blazingstar has not complained, Dapplestar had not complained. Why should I complain? she thought as she sat down and awaited for her leader to respond.
Old February 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @Suspiciousmindz }
Nightwatcher had just awoken from a long night's rest, and padded into the clearing. Surely there would be someone to go on border patrol with her? She hadn't been sleeping since the death of Dapplestar, and she had been going on patrols more then hunting for her food, and she hadn't touched the freshkill pile in days. She was skinny from her lack of eating. But there was no time to complain, she had a clan to guard. Slowly she padded around and looked at every cat that passed through, and padded to the entrance of the Leader's den but dared not go in. "Blazingstar?" she called, her voice a bit soft and weak, but still strong enough to not arouse worry. She made sure of it. As much as she'd like to say it, the stoic she-cat dared not complain of anything. That was not a leader's way. Blazingstar has not complained, Dapplestar had not complained. Why should I complain? she thought as she sat down and awaited for her leader to respond.
Blazingstar was napping. He had arrived back into camp with Surgestorm and was officially the leader, however this meant he had to assign a deputy that night. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he let out a yawn and heard his name being called. Slowly the ginger tabby stood up and padded out of his den to be greeted by not only the faint sunshine, but by Nightwatcher. "Hello Nightwatcher, what brings you here?" he asked, giving his head a small tilt. It was obvious the new leader was tired, however he wouldn't sleep the day away, he had more important things to attend to first. After naming his deputy, he'd then go to sleep and know that things will have been sorted and worked out fine.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Warrior

Duckfeather's mind wouldn't rest, no matter how hard she tried to calm it. Dapplestar was dead, and now Blazingstar was Leader! What would this mean for WindClan? Would the Clan accept him? Of course they would; he was the Deputy for moons, after all, he had to become the Leader at some point! The excitable, yet tired young Warrior rested her chin on the edge of her nest, longing to get a little sleep in before her next patrol, but she had too much to think about, so she raised her head again.

Who will Blazingstar choose to be his Deputy? the cream-colored she-cat thought to herself, flexing her claws and picking at the moss her head was resting on a moment ago. Of course, it wouldn't be her; she hadn't mentored an Apprentice yet, but nonetheless, thinking of who it might be was enough to keep the young cat awake.

Deciding that trying to sleep would be futile at this point, Duckfeather got up from her nest (she preferred sleeping on moss rather than the ground; she didn't like to groom the grass and dirt out of her pelt every morning) and crossed the Clearing, flicking her tail in greeting to Nightwatcher and Blazingstar as she passed, though she didn't speak. They seemed to be having a conversation, and she didn't want to interrupt, even if it was just a simple 'hello'.

Settling down near the sloping ground that marked the Camp's wall, Duckfeather sighed contentedly as the soft grasses tickled her nose. Perhaps resting is better than sleeping, the young cat decided, resting her chin on her paws and half-closing her hazel eyes. I can watch Camp, and know if something's happening.

So, Duckfeather couldn't sleep, but perhaps sleeping should be saved for night-time. After all, who would want to miss out on a single minute of being a Warrior?

Last edited by rascalcats; February 10th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old February 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

(It's fine!)

Winterwisp lifted her head slowly as she heard a kit like voice say her name. Her eyes were dark and one tear clung to her cheek. Slowly, she turned her head to face the direction the voice had come from. This made Winterwisp look menacing and she had a dark aura around her. "Oh. It's you", Winterwisp sneered softly. The sneer was just a mask. Inside her was a river of emotions. She felt scared. Scared that she would hurt Ferretkit. She was confused. Confused as to why Ferretkit would be back, what did she want with her now? And of course, she was angry. How dare the kit come back to bother her after she had already caused her so much pain! Of course, it was really Winterwisp's fault that she had been hurt badly, considering as she had started yelling at Ferretkit. Which then caused Blazingstar and Galespring to come along and meddle with her yelling. She was now determined to hate all three cats. Ferretkit was the reason that Blazingstar and Galespring had come to yell at her, Blazingstar had acted rudely towards her, and Galespring was so sour towards her. That's how she viewed those three cats now. She couldn't seem to find enough insulting words to describe those three. "What do you want now?!". Winterwisp had intended to make those words come out with a small but deadly voice, instead, it had come out as a vicious snarl.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread