Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:54 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:51 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:42 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:40 AM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2017, 11:02 AM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
"Wow, cool!" Honeykit chirped, still keeping the bug firmly underneath her pawpads. She giggled at Pricklepaw's comment, tail flicking. Releasing it into the nursery? "That would be really funny, though." She grinned cheekily, before shaking her head and looking back up at the apprentice, eyes widening nervously.

"I'm not going to actually going to do that!" Honeykit said, her orange fur rippling. With the soft nudge of her paw, she twitched and gulped, wondering if playtime was over now. She didn't really want to release it - it was strange, like a token of her adventure, of a friendship - but it wasn't like it had much use in camp.

"I'm gonna show it to Momma and my brother, and even some other cats!" She proclaimed, after a moment of complete silence from the kit.
The young apprentice snickered. "I'm not gonna make you eat it," he assured her, twitching his whiskers. That would just be cruel, and he liked the kitten too much to do such a horrible thing.

He tipped his head at her declaration, pausing to think, then nodded his ascension. "Alright, but how are you gonna get it back?" She could always carry it like she would fresh-kill but... He wrinkled his nose just slightly at the thought. No, that wouldn't work. Maybe it they wrapped it in a leaf? No, then it might crawl out. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to figure out?

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
Blackkit watched the mossball roll over to her and stopped it before looking up to see what the other kitten was talking about. When she noticed the rock that Ravenkit was talking about she shrugged, "Dunno. Maybe it wants your attention."

The Siamese kitten didn't really know how to reply to such a comment. As she pawed at the rock that fell she flicked her tail upward to point at the roof part with dust falling from it, "Is it me, or does that part of the nursery roof seem a little unsteady?"
"it does. . . Maybe it wants to say hi? Or the leader needs to make ths the play den! Maybe the rock fall den!"
She joked around. Her smile was filled with warmness that she saw her sisters sleeping.
"those two kits are my sisters. Jaykit and Mintkit. That's my older brother." she said. she threw the ball and smiled.
Old February 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Empress of Evil

Stormpaw sat in the clearing. The silvery she cat, as usual, was alone...and although her posture was peaceful, her mind was anything but. I'm going to be a warrior soon? But how? That can't be possible, I'm not good at anything, and being a warrior...oh, so much more responsibility, Stormpaw thought. She didn't mind the responsibility. What she did mind was the fact that others might be counting on her, and she was not looking forwards to that. As a matter of fact, the last thing she wanted was attention to be focused on her. Although Stormpaw wasn't a coward- she was quite brave when she needed to be, actually- fear seemed to be something that had grabbed hold of her long ago and was in no hurry to let go. She glanced around with her blue hues, seeing if she could spot a friendly face- preferably a familiar one- that she might be able to confide in. Trust was something that Stormpaw gave warily, and if her anxiety slipped out to a stranger...well, that could have horrible consequences. Definitely consequences that she did not want.

She didn't want to think about the embarrassment, or the constant struggle to avoid the searching eyes of cats who might have nothing better to do then make fun of her. She didn't want to think about the stress if she either became a great or terrible warrior. Average would be nice. Average is great. Nothing wrong with being average. The she cat thought, her tail twitching back and forth anxiously. She hated to be anything more then an average apprentice, with an average life. The silver cat curled her tail more tightly around herself, the flickers of worry passing across her face clearly now, although her mind still held one confident thought. At least there will be less cats telling me what to think and what to do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:07 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: /\ Illuminati Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Really?" Remorakit felt enormous weight lift of them as they stared down at the apprentice, who now slept peacefully under the influence of the poppy seeds. When Zerosight said they showed promise, they blinked. "A-are you serious? What are you trying to tell me?" They shuffled their paws, accidentally hitting the pile of dust, and Remora jumped. "I should clean that up," they muttered feebly to their self.
(Gonna take a little more convincing than that. XD)
Zerosight tensed up and flattened his ears. "Nothing," He snapped, turning tail and moving back toward his nest. The grey tom angrily began to change the moss of his nest, but paused before Northpath's bedding that was beside his. The medicine cat continued to clean his own but left his late apprentice's nest alone, not able to bring himself to remove the bed. Besides, he could still faintly smell Northpath on it, and he felt calmed by it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:46 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: /\ Illuminati Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(Gonna take a little more convincing than that. XD)
Zerosight tensed up and flattened his ears. "Nothing," He snapped, turning tail and moving back toward his nest. The grey tom angrily began to change the moss of his nest, but paused before Northpath's bedding that was beside his. The medicine cat continued to clean his own but left his late apprentice's nest alone, not able to bring himself to remove the bed. Besides, he could still faintly smell Northpath on it, and he felt calmed by it.
(Spock mode, activate!
Spockspockspockspock)
"You seem... Upset? Depressed? Oh, I heard about... Is it still Northpath? Oof... I probably shouldn't have said that..." The grey kit turned back to the dust and coughed loudly, attempting to cover up their mistake by cleaining as much as they could. "Does Owlpaw need anything? Like, for scratches?" Remora turned to look carefully at the patient, who now slept peacefully. They cautiously re-adjusted the bindings on the leg they had done.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 4th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"it does. . . Maybe it wants to say hi? Or the leader needs to make ths the play den! Maybe the rock fall den!"
She joked around. Her smile was filled with warmness that she saw her sisters sleeping.
"those two kits are my sisters. Jaykit and Mintkit. That's my older brother." she said. she threw the ball and smiled.
"Who's your older brother?" The Siamese kitten questioned as she looked at Jaykit's indicated sister cats curled up in their nest(s).

She thought of her adoptive older brother Fernkit, but she didn't know quite where the tomkit was. Looking around, she couldn't quite see him in the nursery. That is, if he was even in the nursery. For all she knew, he could be anywhere. Remembering that the kit preferred to stick around her adoptive mother, she started scanning the den for the overprotective queen that had taken her in.

"I've got an older brother too, but I don't know where he is."
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:34 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
The young apprentice snickered. "I'm not gonna make you eat it," he assured her, twitching his whiskers. That would just be cruel, and he liked the kitten too much to do such a horrible thing.

He tipped his head at her declaration, pausing to think, then nodded his ascension. "Alright, but how are you gonna get it back?" She could always carry it like she would fresh-kill but... He wrinkled his nose just slightly at the thought. No, that wouldn't work. Maybe it they wrapped it in a leaf? No, then it might crawl out. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to figure out?
Honeykit sighed out in relief. Although she doubted anyone, let alone Pricklepaw, would make her 'eat' a bug, it still felt like a weird weight was lifted off her shoulders. Huh. Honeykit nodded at Pricklepaw's question, ears twitching, focusing her attention back onto her paws. Or, rather, the what was underneath her paws.

Her muzzle scrunched up in frustration. Nothing she was thinking of seemed all that plausable. "Um, we could. . .carry. . .? Argh, I can't think of anything!" She considered just letting it loose, and chasing it back to camp, but there were at least a million cracks or bushes it could escape through. "Should I just squish it? What if I carried it on my nose?" She was just blurting random ideas now. Honeykit shifted her body forward, dragging it along the ground without completely squashing it. Would that even work? She would look so mousebrained doing that though.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@starfall
(Omg I meant to do this yesterday and had to go!)

Hawkfeather sat in the clearing, her tabby tail wrapped around her paws. Normally the cold air seemed to effect her more, but with everything that had happened...she just didn't have time to think about it. She couldn't imagine what life would be like if Ratnight was still leader. Thank goodness he was gone. The she cat's tail flicked again, and she glanced around. Normally she was much more cheerful and excitable then this, but...again, after all that had happened, it seemed she had finally grown up a little. She had learned a lot. Before, she had always thought her clanmates were completely loyal, that they were all on the same side, and then...Hawkfeather closed her blue hues to try and get the visions of the dead or dying cats out of her head, the battle yowls- all of that had haunted her ever since it had ended, and she had no doubt that it probably always would. Parts of her wanted to forget, and parts of her were glad that she probably wouldn't. She didn't want to forget everything that had happened...because after all, she didn't want to forget that not everyone was loyal and had a good heart.

No matter how hard Hawkfeather tried, she couldn't find the good in those cats who had murdered others, or the cats who had fought against StarClan just out of spite. Loyalty was an important value, she knew- But there's loyalty to your Clan, loyalty to your friends, and loyalty to your beliefs. Which one is the right one? She wondered. Hawkfeather was still a young warrior, and- to be honest- not the smartest. However, this had certainly given her an amount of insight that she hadn't had before. So how was it, then, that she was still able to treat her clanmates as though they hadn't been fighting against her only a few moons ago? How was it that she was able to smile at everyone still, as though nothing wrong had been done? She really couldn't say. She had no idea how this had happened or even if things would be the same ever again. Still, the only thing she could do was have hope. That's something I'm good at, she thought with a faint smile on her features.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 2nd, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafkit felt so relieved, honestly, and that relieve was quite strong in his emotions, and mind, and glad, so so glad. Whiskers twitching with a cheerful radiance, he nodded, "Or else, the queens will yell at us, and squawking, heh. They did yell at me when I first played with this thing." He chuckled jokingly, humor glistening in his optics, and tone as he responded, with a nudge to the pebble, awkwardly. He didn't know they would be THIS understanding, but they were, it made him feel awkward, a bit. Leafkit rolled his pebble over, keeping it gently beneath his paw, but not too hard. "Oh...and,...thanks." Leafkit mewed surprise and gladness crisping off of the tabby. He didn't think...They...think my pebble's cool...? Leafkit didn't know why, they had said that, and why they did. He probably needed to socialize with others more often, after all, his apprentice ceremony was nearing, closely, too closely even, and...he needed to get to know others more. "Errr- usually, I don't talk with anyone, and play alone in the clearing." Leafkit spoke, with an awkward tone sweeping into his mouth, ears flattened slightly. That was true, he was lonely, and most kit's thought he was... a bit odd, and strange, so he stayed away from other kits. This kit was a bit different, they were nice, and understanding, kinda like himself, but with a little more than that. Leafkit had a few friends, but that was it, he did need some more, and maybe his dad would notice him? Yeah, he would, of course.

@Ludicrous Lunacy
bump for Ludicrous!
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit sighed out in relief. Although she doubted anyone, let alone Pricklepaw, would make her 'eat' a bug, it still felt like a weird weight was lifted off her shoulders. Huh. Honeykit nodded at Pricklepaw's question, ears twitching, focusing her attention back onto her paws. Or, rather, the what was underneath her paws.

Her muzzle scrunched up in frustration. Nothing she was thinking of seemed all that plausable. "Um, we could. . .carry. . .? Argh, I can't think of anything!" She considered just letting it loose, and chasing it back to camp, but there were at least a million cracks or bushes it could escape through. "Should I just squish it? What if I carried it on my nose?" She was just blurting random ideas now. Honeykit shifted her body forward, dragging it along the ground without completely squashing it. Would that even work? She would look so mousebrained doing that though.
Well, at least he wasn't the only one having trouble coming up with something... He had been about to respond to the kit's latest suggestion--one that would have been surely a sight to see, but didn't seem plausible--when she started scooting her paws forward. The apprentice twitched his whiskers and watched her curiously. That... might actually work.

Without a word, Pricklepaw sidestepped around her and into the tunnel. He walked slowly, sweeping any debris that littered the path to the side and flattening the clumps of grass that had sprouted up. Moving the beetle like that would be slow going, but clearing the way would surely speed it up a bit.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Closed Thread