Today 12:05 AM

Old November 25th, 2023, 03:39 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Thunderglade

THRIFTFALL

@FeurSturm

Thriftfall felt like he didn't have time for small talk. Crouching low and sniffing the air, he smelt a Mouse not so far away. He pranced close over. Doing a quick pounce and trapping the mouse. It let out a dying squeak as he broke its tiny spine.
(+1 Mouse.)

Walking back over to Deerwind, he sniffed the air for anything else. He was praying some rouge or Enemy would appear out of thin air. This is so boring. He groaned. Turning towards Deerwind. "Let's go closer to Thunderclan territory."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 25th, 2023, 08:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
THRIFTFALL

@FeurSturm

Thriftfall felt like he didn't have time for small talk. Crouching low and sniffing the air, he smelt a Mouse not so far away. He pranced close over. Doing a quick pounce and trapping the mouse. It let out a dying squeak as he broke its tiny spine.
(+1 Mouse.)

Walking back over to Deerwind, he sniffed the air for anything else. He was praying some rouge or Enemy would appear out of thin air. This is so boring. He groaned. Turning towards Deerwind. "Let's go closer to Thunderclan territory."
Deerwind nodded. "Sounds good," she said. "Maybe we'll be able to jump a ThunderClanner or two."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old November 26th, 2023, 12:14 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Swift
Male| He/She| Pansexual| Loner
Black and white loner with pale green eyes

Swift was curious. He often smelled other cats while walking along this path, but never really cared enough to check it out. He continued to trot on, content with himself, until he spotted a squirrel, he stalked it, and as he got close it detected him. He chased after it and pounced, landing with it under his paws. He killed it and picked it up to find somewhere to eat. He didn't want to eat out in the open, and attract predictors with the smell of fresh blood.

[+1 squirrel]

He trotted a little way further, and then stopped. Was that other cats talking he heard? He perked his ears and listened. He could hear two cats. The seemed to be talking to each other, and didn't sound hostile. What's a ThunderClan? He thought but didn't care enough to think too much about it. Maybe they are friendly? He thought, and trotted carefully closer. Here the smell of cats was very clear, and there seemed to be a path marked. He decided to stay on the outer part, since marked territories meant stay away, and he knew that. Eventually he ended up spotting the two. One tom and one she-cat. He stepped into the open, tail high, fur flat, and looked at them with a friendly gaze. Placing his squirrel at his paws to speak, he started, "Hello," he meowed. "My name is Swift." He didn't want to appear a threat so he calmly sat down and wrapped his tail over his paws and kept his fur flat and face friendly. "I've never seen you two before. I usually know all of the cats around." He looked between them. "Are you new here? If so, welcome!" He hoped these cats weren't as hostile as some other cats he'd met before.

@Spookez.
@FeurSturm

Last edited by Theodore_510; November 26th, 2023 at 12:18 AM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: What policy?
My Mood: Cheerful

Night was standing at the WindClan border. Her friend, Windpaw, stood next to her. “Should we cross the border?” Said Windpaw. “No, neither of our mothers would want that,” said Night.
Old December 1st, 2023, 08:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 27 moons | No purrks
Leading the patrol towards the WindClan border, Redhawk didn't say much to either of them. She was doing what she could to just hold it together at this point. Being out of camp in territory that was both familiar and strange at the same time was doing her head in, so just focusing on one thing was best for right now.

"R-Right, so Drizzlecloud wants us to find marigold. Have, uh, have you been to the border before?" Her gaze found Sunpaw as she asked. Redhawk wasn't entirely sure that the mentor terrain looked like, but she hoped it was better than hers had been. Perhaps warriors were on top of it now and the apprentice knew what border this was; if not, Red had no problem teaching her what she knew about WindClan (or, what she could remember while anxiety clawed at her mind, that is).

She didn't pay much mind to Heronsnarl, knowing the warrior likely knew what marigold was and could look for it, that or cobwebs. While waiting for an answer from Sunpaw, Red continued to walk a little, nose twitching to bring in any scent trails of the herb.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Ladiebugg ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:50 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Sunpaw-*
5/100
she/her || 7moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

"Haven't been nowhere yet," Sunpaw grumbles at the question, following the molly leading them all out to the Thunderglade. She tries to keep her eagerness at being out and about in check. In truth, she hadn't a lick of training nor any tours for that matter, but she wasn't about to advertise that to the cats here, still a little sour that the other one (who she wouldn't bother trying to remember the name of because she really couldn't care any less) whacked her on the head for asking a simple question. Aren't cats leading patrols supposed to be confident and competent? Redhawk or whatever her name was didn't exactly strike the young apprentice as either of those things.

"Don' plants die in tha cold moons?" She asks skeptically, nosing at the ground and pushing aside some leaf litter, thinking maybe some of the flowers they're looking for might be hiding. No flowers, just a bug with way too many legs for her liking. "How're we s'posed to find anythin' if it's all dead?" Sunpaw drawls, voice sounding bored.

[ @birdie // @Ladiebugg ]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

TW: Portrayals of Death & Mentions of Blood

Dragonflyflare
She/Her | The Second

It was with a smile that the second cat fell. Of course, the victim wasn't smiling. Oh no, she had been screeching with pain when she died. Rather dramatic, if you asked it. It was the vampire who was smiling, a hazed look in their eyes as the WindClanner died beneath their paws. Revenge would be served soon. Or so it hoped.

Struggle was futile, if you asked it.

And maybe... maybe there was a tinge of regret there. Maybe the vampire hated itself for a brief moment, for killing this innocent WindClanner. But what was done was done.

And so, it was that evening that Dragonflyflare ... fell. No longer would she spread her metaphorical wings, no longer would she feel the breeze in her fur, no longer would she run WindClan's moors.

Dragonflyflare was dead, sprawled out in the grass on ThunderClan's side of the border, her body cold and long-forgotten, her silver fur splattered with blood, just like another Clan cat, Mantischatter, had fallen before her. Whoever found her would be met with a rather gruesome sight, but only that. There was no one else near the body, no remnants to trace.

[ Open to a WindClanner to find Dragonfly's body !! ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3
Her daily runs along the moor, and to the borders, were starting to do their job of strengthening up her running muscles again. Having been trapped for six moons, Bravebird had found that her endurance had taken a hit. That simply wouldn't do as a WindClan warrior, so she had made sure to work on it whenever she could.

...It was a good thing Brave had made the Thunderglade her destination, because the sight of a body stopped her dead in her tracks. The name of the warrior was just out of reach but she knew she was WindClan; the scent that she could make out mixed with the blood told her that much. What had happened? Who had killed her??

Bravebird stepped up to the border, only hesitating briefly before crossing it to retrieve the body of her fallen Clanmate. Anger flared in her chest as teeth locked onto her scruff and she dragged the fallen warrior back onto WindClan territory. Tears stung at her eyes but she refused to let them fall, only releasing the warrior's fur once they were back on WindClan's side. "What happened to you?" she murmured, allowing a moment to grieve the loss of a Clanmate. Was ThunderClan behind this? Perhaps she would sit and wait, watching to see if the perpetrator would come out of the trees. "Cowards!" she yowled towards the darkening forest, eyes blazing with anger. "All of you!"

[ @Rose - just so you know someone grabbed her ! @vellichor ]

Last edited by taillow; December 2nd, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

She needed air. Space. Something. Anything but camp. First, she had an acorn dropped right on her head, which caused one hell of a migraine. And she was still dealing with her stupid stupid emotions. Violetfreckle needed to be just about anywhere but camp right now. She'd just picked a direction and half-ran, half-limped. (She was sure her limp was going to go away by now -- it had been ages since the fox fight. It wasn't as bad as it was, but it was still something, and Violetfreckle resented that.)

She ended up in the Thunderglade, ears flattened against her skull. Her head was so full of thoughts, she didn't even notice the other cats there. That was, until she heard the sound of yowling. This snapped her out of her haze for just long enough to recognize a WindClanner and... a body? Violetfreckle hadn't heard what the WindClanner said, but it surely had to do with the body. Violetfreckle walked forward until she was a few fox-lengths from the border and peeked over. She didn't recognize it, and the WindClanner looked anguished. It wasn't ThunderClan's.

Violetfreckle let out a small sigh of relief; they didn't need any more deaths. She looked toward the stranger, whose eyes shone with anger. Violetfreckle's brows furrowed and she offered a small dip of her head to the cat. "Sorry about your loss," she spoke, only half-genuine. Not because she wasn't sorry; she was. A death was almost never a good thing. Her mind was just preoccupied and Violetfreckle couldn't give her full attention to, well, anything right now.

// @birdie hehe \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3
The voice of a cat she didn't know and the scent of ThunderClan wafted to her and Bravebird snapped her head over. Making quick work of zeroing in on the cat addressing her she gave a lash of her tail. "Are you? Sorry? Because I found her dead on your territory. What, did you think you could simply kill a WindClan warrior and walk away without a scratch??" A furious snarl ripped from her peeled back lips as she stalked over the body, toeing the line of the border.

Between the blood that was boiling in her veins and roaring in her ears Brave found it hard to focus on anything else. Adrenaline encouraged the more darker temptations within her and immediately her claws shot out to dig into the soil. The apology offered and the ingenuity it carried only served to further her distaste for their neighbors. She'd heard whispers of ThunderClan's aggressiveness. Had they finally decided to become a Clan once more? Brave wasn't unaware of their struggles where leadership was involved.

Perhaps if Bravebird wasn't so deadset on revenge she would've noticed how this cat had no injuries - save for a limp - and that it was unlikely they had been the one to murder Dragonflyflare. But logistics were swept away by the winds of rage. Without giving it much more thought the warrior leapt across the border, sprinting with a startling speed towards the ThunderClanner and ducking to the side at the last minute. She sprang up with her claws out, one going to smack towards the target's face to distract her while her jaws parted to find purchase in her shoulder.

[ @vellichor throwdown time hehehe ]