Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2024, 09:50 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @RoboPrism @Littlesun0112 @Samantha @al3cc766

[ 81 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw hissed, leaping into action, and bolted to minkpaw's side, wrapping her tail around theirs as they worked side by side. ' you three. get to your nests so we can help darkwind. ' her voice was clipped, tight with pain and anger.

' minkpaw, ' cobweb's voice dipped to a softer tone as she addressed the other cat, ' we put cobwebs on after moss, it helps stop the bleeding better, while cobwebs clot it. ' with her tail, she flicked towards the other three cats. ' can you check them? make sure they're okay? and tell 'em not to meddle while i work. '

she removed the cobwebs from the wound and used a paw to push the moss into the wound, then took a stick of thyme from the outcropping and held it under the unconscious cat's nose.

[ please give me and alec time to react before immediately rushing into action! /nbr /lh

- 1 moss , 1 thyme ]

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick [ coming soon ]
trackers
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:08 AM
red's #1 fan

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 [ closed to all others /srs ]

[ 83 / 200 ]

mentally noting the look minkpaw gave to her, cobwebpaw sighed and settled at the back of the den, tucking her paws under her. ' so. ' she echoed, averting her eyes awkwardly. ' i'm sorry. i was such a big jerk, but it's all so overwhelming right now and i took it out on you. '

' it's my fault. ' her voice cracked as she whispered those last words, and cobweb's ear flicked.

[ this takes place before what is currently happening ! ]

trackers
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:11 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr, with a Sucking Cryingkit on his head, dropped off a fish before turning to leave, sushing the kit gently

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:21 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 [ closed to all others /srs ]

[ 83 / 200 ]

mentally noting the look minkpaw gave to her, cobwebpaw sighed and settled at the back of the den, tucking her paws under her. ' so. ' she echoed, averting her eyes awkwardly. ' i'm sorry. i was such a big jerk, but it's all so overwhelming right now and i took it out on you. '

' it's my fault. ' her voice cracked as she whispered those last words, and cobweb's ear flicked.

[ this takes place before what is currently happening ! ]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

frowning at cobwebpaws apology she shook her head, "no, its- i mean-" she let out a sharp breath, gaze dropping to stare at the ground by their paws "i understand, i dont- ngh.. i dont really get it but its okay" they replied awkwardly, shuffling their front paws, words had never been their strong suit, and reached out a paw.
"friends?" giving cobwebpaw a unsure smile.

(-closed to anyone else-)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; February 15th, 2024 at 10:22 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:32 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"oh yeah, sorry, yeah" she replied in a hushed tone, feeling heat creep up her neck, they didnt need this to happen, especially not infront of four other cats. she turned to let cobwebpaw do her thing and made sure the other cats returned to their nests.
"you gotta get that tail clean before it dries down" she halfheartedly reminded the warrior, sitting down by the nests and staring at the ground a few taillenghts infront of her, heart beating loudly in her ears and suddenly hyperaware of the fact that anyone else could see her she was too embarrassed to order around the warriors any more, if not necessary.

@RoboPrism @Littlesun0112 @Samantha
@finley.exe

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; February 15th, 2024 at 10:33 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 12:28 PM
red's #1 fan

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766

[ 84 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: discussion of blood
with a soft smile, cobweb returned the gesture, reaching out her good paw and touching paw-pads with the slightly younger apprentice. ' definitely friends. ' she spoke with soft kindness in her voice. ' how bout we go up to the front and help out those cats? ' cobweb purred, twining her tail together with the other.

[ 85 / 100 ]
[ @RoboPrism , @Littlesun0112 , @Samantha ]

' it's fine, don't worry about it. now you know, yeah? ' cobwebpaw aimed to pardon the poor apprentice from her embarrasment, licking the other's cheek-fur affectionately. she then turned her attention to the white-tailed cat, duststorm? yep. duststorm. ' i think we have some more moss that you can soak in the stream if you go down, and mink'll clean off your tail. '

cobwebpaw then turned to teardrop and darkwind. ' teardrop, if you're not injured, hold this under darkwind's nose, and occasionally turn it to let loose more scent. ' she passed the thyme to the other cat, then went about carefully replacing the moss clotting darkwind's paw. the blood was coming less forcefully now, but cobweb stayed on her paws, flitting around the den.

glancing at minnowsplash and the remaining patients in the den, cobwebpaw nodded and trotted over to minnow and duststorm. ' duststorm, minnowsplash, what's going on with you two? ' she then directed another question to the remainder of the cats in the den. ' does anyone else need anything while i tend to darkwind? '

trackers
Old February 15th, 2024, 03:45 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II

Spottedstream turned to Minnowsplash, and made her way over to the cat. “I’m sorry dear, I was told to make sure you do not leave, but I would also say you need your rest,” she said softly. She looked over to the pile of herbs she has just sorted. “I’m thinking of going on a herb patrol later today. Maybe I can bring you some comfrey to help with aches if you have any? I will, however, bring you back a big, juicy fish. But only if you follow my orders to get some rest.” the bengal moved over to better view her fellow warrior. “Trust me, rest is the best thing for you right now.”

[ @Littlesun0112 ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; February 15th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:07 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Bean @finley.exe @al3cc766 @RoboPrism

Minnowsplash huffed at not being able to return to their warrior duties, but inwardly acknowledged that they were in no state to run around. They shifted uncomfortably in the den as the injured cats and medicine cats crowded the area. "I'm okay," they mewed quickly. "I'm just a little tired, that's all. And someone's got to keep an eye on Duststorm to make sure she's alright, with her coughing up water and all." Speaking of Duststorm, Minnowsplash turned to face the she-cat. "If you want, I can accompany you to the river to wash your tail out." They quickly looked at Minkpaw and Cobwebpaw and noted the exhaustion and anxiousness across the two's faces. "Or not, if it's not safe... anyways, if any cat here needs anything I could get it for them." Even though the tiredness of escaping the river's clutches had not totally faded, Minnowsplash didn't want to appear useless. With all the new cats arriving, they wouldn't be able to sleep anyways. Besides, it was the least that they could do for their clan.
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766

[ 84 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: discussion of blood
with a soft smile, cobweb returned the gesture, reaching out her good paw and touching paw-pads with the slightly younger apprentice. ' definitely friends. ' she spoke with soft kindness in her voice. ' how bout we go up to the front and help out those cats? ' cobweb purred, twining her tail together with the other.

[ 85 / 100 ]
[ @RoboPrism , @Littlesun0112 , @Samantha ]

' it's fine, don't worry about it. now you know, yeah? ' cobwebpaw aimed to pardon the poor apprentice from her embarrasment, licking the other's cheek-fur affectionately. she then turned her attention to the white-tailed cat, duststorm? yep. duststorm. ' i think we have some more moss that you can soak in the stream if you go down, and mink'll clean off your tail. '

cobwebpaw then turned to teardrop and darkwind. ' teardrop, if you're not injured, hold this under darkwind's nose, and occasionally turn it to let loose more scent. ' she passed the thyme to the other cat, then went about carefully replacing the moss clotting darkwind's paw. the blood was coming less forcefully now, but cobweb stayed on her paws, flitting around the den.

glancing at minnowsplash and the remaining patients in the den, cobwebpaw nodded and trotted over to minnow and duststorm. ' duststorm, minnowsplash, what's going on with you two? ' she then directed another question to the remainder of the cats in the den. ' does anyone else need anything while i tend to darkwind? '
Darkwind found himself in the medicine den. He head felt dizzy. He saw the apprentice working on his paw. He mound in pain. He felt as if thousand of bees were stinging his paw in the same place all at once.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 16th, 2024, 12:01 PM
red's #1 fan

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Samantha

[ 89 / 200 ]

cobwebpaw breathed out an audible sigh of relief when darkwind's eyes blinked squintily open. ' thank stars you're awake, darkwind! ' she nimbly padded over to him, then bent down to examine his paw. ' i think it's stopped bleeding enough for cobwebs, now. what happened to it? '

cobwebpaw asked this question while trotting over and grabbing some cobwebs to bring over to the injured cat. her senses locked in on the quiet moan of pain darkwind let out as she carefully placed the swathe of cobwebs into his open wound. ' i know it hurts, but it's gonna feel better soon. promise. '

trackers
Closed Thread