Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Watching with slitted eyes as she spotted a Thunderclan patrol walking away in the distance, Darkcloud's pelt bristled as she realised Bumblestar was with them but didn't do anything and simply called out to Cornpuff as she rose to her paws"Come on, we'll report to Dawnstar. No use going after them now" and with that she swiftly stalked back into Shadowclan territory hoping her patrolmate was following her.

(Sorry this is so late we can have them report now. ^^)
Cornpuff snorted, and stalked back to her, disappointed, yet grateful. It would have been an opportune moment, but there was no telling how it would go if reinforcements didn't show. He scowled at himself, his bad nature showing through.

He needed to think through his excitement. If he let impulse keep it's claws over him, he might die before he had a chance to find a real fight or goal.

Shaking off his crinkled sneer, he trotted ahead of Darkcloud, determined to get as far as possible from the ThunderClan patrol.

(Oki :>)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 28th, 2024 at 06:01 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite's grin dropped as soon as Shadefrost spoke. His gaze burned after the dark feline as he crept towards Spiderthroat; he'd address the disrespect later. He just prayed neither of these ThunderClanners knew his elite status, it would've made ShadowClan look foolish.

A quick pivot and Hawkbite ducked and dove beneath Drizzlenight to avoid the bite they were aiming. It was only enough to dodge. Hawkbite would pivot to face both the deputy and the warrior again. It was just in time to see Spiderthroat shoulder check Shadefrost and head straight at him.

A growl rumbled from Hawkbite's throat, and he crouched down to prepare to dodge again if needed. He wasn't dumb, he couldn't outmatch the deputy with just strength, but he could try to outwit him. If he could figure out how to get away, he just needed Shadefrost to listen for once and follow him.

He simply awaited the next move, gaze focused on Spiderthroat, but he was aware of Drizzlenight's location if he chose not to listen to the deputy.

@Starfall - Spiderthroat | @Levi 99 - Shadefrost | @Cherry~ - Drizzlenight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GAURD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

A hint of annoyance flared within the tom, as he watched the tom completely ignore him, bypassing and heading straight for the enforcer commander.

Yeah, he was definitely going to kill that deputy. It was one thing to get parried by someone who was weaker than himself, anyone could do it if they had the right training and managed to time it right. However, when an ant all of a sudden believed themselves to be greater than a cat? Well, let's just say there was a problem with that. One that had to be addressed swiftly. Aww man. And here Shade thought he'd be having fun. *Sigh* What a drag.

Brushing off the shoulder check with a grunt the warrior stood to his paws, wasting little to no time to rejoin the fight. Using his sharp white canines, the tomcat would try and clamped his powerful jaws down on the deputy's tail, attempting to draw his attention back to him.
"I. Already. Called. Dibs, you annoying piece of trash."

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[ Warning for LEVI99 , if Shadefrost does not disengage or anything else of the sort by my next post Spiderthroat will be killing him, hr kill permission given ]

Drizzlenight had stepped aside, saying something along the lines of getting Bumblestar. Spiderthroat couldn't tell. He wasn't paying attention. His gaze was filled with nothing but red. Blood rushing, he could hear it in his ears, mouth salivating as he wanted to do nothing more than bite down on that frog licker's throat and SNAP IT.

No rhyme or reason behind his attacks, none at all. He just needed to bite and maim. Rip and tear. The fly behind him was just buzzing, an annoying ring in his ear he could care less about it though. Still paying no mind to the one behind him, even if he managed to bite the edge of his tail before it flicked away, before he launched himself at the Brown tabby in front of him.

Shadefrost was not a cat Spiderthroat would consider any form of threat, nor worth any ounce of thought. Claws out, launching himself at Hawkbite, the deputy immediately went and aimed for the throat. No thought behind his attacks other than kill. Something singing in the back of his head. "When I'm finished with you, even your mother won't know who I dragged back." he snarled. Quickly turning to look at the fly behind. "Maybe I'll scatter your corpses around the Border, a warning to the other Mud eaters."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 1st, 2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Stars. . .

The thought was the only one to come to his mind before Hawkbite found himself trying to scramble away from Spiderthroat's charge. It was a second too late. While his throat was missed, Hawkbite felt a searing pain rip through his chest.

Following that, the ground was suddenly in his face and Hawkbite was laying lateral on the ground, staring upwardly at Spiderthroat. His green eyes were narrowed sharply, prepared to die in that moment. "Living up to how I idolized you, eh?" Hawkbite murmured loud enough only he and Spiderthroat could hear.

Hawkbite twisted the best he could, pummeling his back legs into Spiderthroat's body -- if he could and assuming the deputy was hovering over him. His front paws were shielding his neck, pushing against the deputy's shoulders or face, trying to keep those snapping jaws away from him.

"I. . . won't be dying today!" Hawkbite breathed, his aching chest heaving. He spoke this to himself, more as a motivation for himself to keep pushing back. He wasn't going to outpower him, but he'd give himself time. He only needed time to plan a getaway.

@Starfall - Spiderthroat | @Levi 99 - Shadefrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 4th, 2024, 02:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

OspreySplash had set out on a solo walk, deciding to head out to Herondive Hollow.

She padded along the border, flicking her tail

___
@tally - RedHawk | @Estelle - PoppyPaw

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 31 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Camp had felt... suffocating lately, and thankfully with her new rank Redhawk was expected to continuously patrol the territory to make sure there was nothing amiss - so she took advantage of that today. Her wounds were on their way to healing and strength was returning to her legs. Ears remained on alert as she neared the ShadowClan border, memories of her last encounter here chasing out the trespasser. She hadn't been injured but it still earned her a wince - especially with the words that ShadowClanner had spoken - the one who had dares to harm her sister.

...It was strange, the rage that flooded her chest. Normally docile, Redhawk couldn't fight the itch that wound its way up her legs and forced her claws out. Her heart beat heavily in her chest and she stopped for a moment, taking a breath to calm herself. But all that breath bought was the strong scent of ShadowClan, and immediately pale yellow-green eyes opened to see a cat near the border.

Something within her shifted, and a low growl rumbled in her belly. All she saw was Gentledoe, and the way Drizzlecloud had described her sister's injury. Shredded face, missing eye, left for dead...

With a lash of her tail and giving no warning as she hurried through the undergrowth on nearly silent paws [kitty softpaws activated] Redhawk moved swiftly towards the border. She gave no sound as she leapt with outstretched claws, aiming to knock the cat over and pin them to the earth underneath.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 4th, 2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was a bit of a cloudy day, but that didn't deter the little apprentice from being out and about. Early, she had seen one of the big cats (Redhawk, though she herself did not know the name) leave camp and - as any apprentice - Poppypaw wanted in! She had more or less come to understand that little cats like herself weren't allowed outside in the territory on their own, even as mid-cats, much like when she was a tiny kitten cat. But the issue was, Poppypaw liked seeing the big outside! It was harder to walk and made her trip more often, the rougher terrain, but she liked it nonetheless. So that's why, when she saw the big cat leave camp, Poppypaw eagerly ran after her, calling;
"Poppy come too! Poppy come too!"
Now, she didn't know this big cat. And the big cat never said she could come. But the other big cat had taken herself and some others out before, and the brittle apprentice had to take the warrior's silence for confirmation - they just wanted a quiet walk, and Poppypaw could be quiet!

So trailing behind Redhawk was the little Poppypaw. Stumbling and fumbling with her steps, tripping every so often and never quite walking in a straight line, she kept some distance from the warrior - because she could be quiet, mhm! She'd be aaallllll polite and quiet as she looked around and enjoyed seeing the big outside. Had Plumy and FleckFleck seen all this too? Oh, she had to tell them all about it when she got back!! Poppykit hummed, giddily closing her eyes for a few moments when, poof. She tripped. She fell face first on the ground. Again.

Poppypaw lifted herself up, eyes blinking in brief confusion before shaking her head and pushing herself back up. The only issue now, was that Miss Warrior had gotten out of sight. Oh. Poppypaw blinked again, looking around with brief contemplation when she suddenly heard a sound. Curled ears twitched and the little apprentice got to her paws, wobbling off in direction of the sound.
"Miss- uhm... Miss -- ? Uhm... Miss cat-... Cat?"
Oh... She didn't know their name. She mumbled the words to herself, trying to figure out how to call the feline when she turned around a bush to see a frightening sight: Miss Big Cat - with outstretched gleaming claws - leaping at this cat she did not recognise! Poppypaw gasped, stumbling backwards as she quickly scattered away to hide inside the bush she'd just come from. She didn't how or why that was her first instinct, but somehow - as she watched with wide hazel eyes - the innocent child felt the need to hide from this ruckus.

[ @Ladiebugg @tally - Wanted to note jic that there's no need to wait for to post ofc, Poppy's likely just going to be hiding here for the duration of the fight! ]

Old March 4th, 2024, 11:42 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

OspreySplash shrieked, getting bowled over by the other cat. Oh great, a squirrel! Her back paws start bucking up, aiming to scratch at the other cats belly. This is not how this was supposed to go! No! She was just going for a walk! Leave me alone!

@tally - RedHawk | @Estelle - PoppyPaw

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
[ Warning for LEVI99 , if Shadefrost does not disengage or anything else of the sort by my next post Spiderthroat will be killing him, hr kill permission given ]

Drizzlenight had stepped aside, saying something along the lines of getting Bumblestar. Spiderthroat couldn't tell. He wasn't paying attention. His gaze was filled with nothing but red. Blood rushing, he could hear it in his ears, mouth salivating as he wanted to do nothing more than bite down on that frog licker's throat and SNAP IT.

No rhyme or reason behind his attacks, none at all. He just needed to bite and maim. Rip and tear. The fly behind him was just buzzing, an annoying ring in his ear he could care less about it though. Still paying no mind to the one behind him, even if he managed to bite the edge of his tail before it flicked away, before he launched himself at the Brown tabby in front of him.

Shadefrost was not a cat Spiderthroat would consider any form of threat, nor worth any ounce of thought. Claws out, launching himself at Hawkbite, the deputy immediately went and aimed for the throat. No thought behind his attacks other than kill. Something singing in the back of his head. "When I'm finished with you, even your mother won't know who I dragged back." he snarled. Quickly turning to look at the fly behind. "Maybe I'll scatter your corpses around the Border, a warning to the other Mud eaters."
Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Stars. . .

The thought was the only one to come to his mind before Hawkbite found himself trying to scramble away from Spiderthroat's charge. It was a second too late. While his throat was missed, Hawkbite felt a searing pain rip through his chest.

Following that, the ground was suddenly in his face and Hawkbite was laying lateral on the ground, staring upwardly at Spiderthroat. His green eyes were narrowed sharply, prepared to die in that moment. "Living up to how I idolized you, eh?" Hawkbite murmured loud enough only he and Spiderthroat could hear.

Hawkbite twisted the best he could, pummeling his back legs into Spiderthroat's body -- if he could and assuming the deputy was hovering over him. His front paws were shielding his neck, pushing against the deputy's shoulders or face, trying to keep those snapping jaws away from him.

"I. . . won't be dying today!" Hawkbite breathed, his aching chest heaving. He spoke this to himself, more as a motivation for himself to keep pushing back. He wasn't going to outpower him, but he'd give himself time. He only needed time to plan a getaway.

SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GAURD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONUGE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost felt his heart pace quicken as the Thunderclan Deputy slipped from out of his grasp, moving toward the Enforcer Commander to deal a killing blow. For a moment time seemed to stop, the tom's breath catching in his throat as the flood gates of worry opened within him. Shade had never been one one to care for anyone he didn't like. It was too exhausting and quite frankly unworthy of his time. However, here he found himself silently praying that he didn't have to report another death to Dawnstar, especially not this one. But surely number 4, of all cats would pull through, right? He hadn't known him that long, but he was positive that he wouldn't just roll over and let some nobody take his life.

A long moment passed, and then a low indecipherable murmur from Commander made its way to the Shade's ears. Immediately, he breathed a sigh of relief, then he walked around to get a better look at his clanmates face. "Shadows and snow! I honestly thought I'd lost you for a second there buddy. Good to know your still with us." The warrior took a seat, smoothing his ruffled fur with quick licks, even if it was a weird time to be doing it. When he finished he turned his cold blue gaze on the Spider.

"Hey," he said after a moment, "he seems pretty bent on killing you first. You think you got this one, or do you think some help might be in order?" In all honesty, Shade did not want to share his play thing. But it was obvious that the deputy would not pay him any mind unless he killed the higher ranking Shadowclanner first. Yes, laughable, but not impossible. Shade had half a mind to jump in and kill the rodent just because, but he wouldn't strip the opportunity of a fair fight from any of his clanmates, especially not if they didn't want him to.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Stars. . .

Spiderthroat
@Levi99
HR kill permission granted by Staff
@Levi99

He was nothing more than a few hair's away from ripping the toms throat out. A hiss of annoyance at the miss, followed by a grunt as back paws beat against his stomach. Only light scratches catching at the base of his chest. Snarl's pooling out of his maw as he leaned his whole weight forwards, his claws only finding grip on the shoulders of the one below him. Fangs snapping as they tried to find purchase. Nothing but pure, unbridled rage fueled him now, akin to that of a wild animal (which...in hindsight he is somewhat). Jaws snapping growls pouring out of him.

Spiderthroat wanted to do nothing more than rip any meat off of the two ShadowClan warrior's bones. Stick their bodies on the border and make a promise to do the same to all those other mud lickers who believe they can step on ThunderClan any more. ThunderClan may just be squirrels, but they now come equipped with burrs in their fur. With one more push, it felt as though strength surged in his legs, lunging himself forwards maw open. He would show them what One Warrior was now capable of. "Who ever said you had a say in your death." he spat as he quickly flung all his weight forwards. Hulk SMASH used!

[Permission given by Suspicious Mindz!]
His teeth made purchase, clamping down around the neck (although more towards the shoulder than the middle most neck). The moment he'd realized he had a good grip, Spiderthroat reared back, making Hawkbite lean forwards with him. All four paws slamming on the ground, he waisted no time, using every ounce of strength he had in him to fling the ShadowClanner further back into their own territory. Passing the other one he had to have a chat with along the way. One who still had their gross, nasty paws on ThunderClan territory.

High Rank Kill for Shadefrost
Wasting no time, the deputy made his way towards the one who oh so wanted his attention. "You want to fight me so badly? Fine. You now have my attention." Hawkbite's blood dripping from both corners of his mouth as he did nothing more than calmly walk towards the last slug to squash. He didn't need to put effort into this fight, it wasn't worth it. Wasn't warrented in any way shape or form. He didn't know what the other would do, he didn't care. Maybe they cared for one another, maybe they hated each other's guts. He would rip them apart just the same. With his adrenaline still coursing through his veins, Spiderthroat lunged forwards and sidestepped. Jaws crunching into the throat of the black tom with no remorse. Flexing even more just to hear the sickening snap that came with the attack.

Once he was positive the other slug was dead. Spiderthroat got closer to where the border lies, and tossed the body, nearby where he'd flung the other tom. May they rot in peace. His shoulders were scratched, his chest was scuffed up. He needed a nap and to report what had happened to Bumblestar. She wouldn't be happy about his findings.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 7th, 2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:39 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Herondive Hollow

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

Alderblossom had been hunting a blackbird whenever screeches had been sound in the air. The tortoiseshell´s ears perked up.

That was Ospreysplash! Great StarClan, her Clanmate needed help, and fast!

Without hesitating, the ShadowClan warrior hared towards the border, amber eyes hardening with hate as she saw that Redhawk was the cat harming Ospreysplash.

´´Get away from her, you dishonorable squirrel-chaser!´´ Alderblossom yowled, springing.

The ShadowClan molly attempted to hook her claws into Redhawk´s pelt and drag the ThunderClan she-cat to the ground. The tortoiseshell lashed out with a forepaw, trying to catch her opponent across the muzzle.

Hissing, Alderblossom leaned down to sink her teeth into Redhawk´s shoulder and aimed one set of hind claws at the ThunderClan scum´s cheek and the other set at her flank. If the blows landed, Alderblossom would attemp to sink her claws into Redhawk´s shoulders and chest.

[ @Ladiebugg // @tally // @SuspiciousMindz // @Levi99 - I will have Alder find Hawk and Shade´s bodies here in a quick moment, assuming they haven´t been found yet. I assume Hawkbite is knocked out and not dead, but Shadefrost is. That will take place in a different timeline. /gen ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 07:47 PM.