Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:09 AM

Old August 31st, 2017, 09:23 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
He let out another laugh. "Nice? That's the first." He stretched out, flicking his tail as his head laid on his paws. His golden orbs focused on the she-cat. "So Stormpelt I have a question for you," He mewed. His gaze rested on the ground, tracing circles with his paw. Aspen's fur raised slightly, shaking at the breeze. "I was noticing that Shadowclan attacked before the flood, right? Russetstar must be awfully kind..." He murmured. Aspen gazed at Stormpelt, flicking his tail. "Oh, and Rogue is not my name. It's Apsen, Like the tree. Odd for a Gold and Black tom right?"

Rolling her eyes she set her paw back down. "I was never there during the fight I was sick, nor did I care about the plans on what the heck was going on. Though I should of known I am glad I don't. Rather not rack my brains with more useless things.", Stormpelt said. Though it was kind of rude she honestly didn't want to hear about it. The small breeze she felt didn't bother her one bit but it felt good. Turning her head slightly she raised a brow at the Tom. "Well rogue I only know you as Rouge I don't know this Aspen you speak of.", She said grinding a tail flicked slightly.
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:50 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Rolling her eyes she set her paw back down. "I was never there during the fight I was sick, nor did I care about the plans on what the heck was going on. Though I should of known I am glad I don't. Rather not rack my brains with more useless things.", Stormpelt said. Though it was kind of rude she honestly didn't want to hear about it. The small breeze she felt didn't bother her one bit but it felt good. Turning her head slightly she raised a brow at the Tom. "Well rogue I only know you as Rouge I don't know this Aspen you speak of.", She said grinding a tail flicked slightly.
Aspen rolled on his back, pawing at Stormpelt. "Fine, Then I'll call you..." And thought for a moment. "Clan cat, thats it." He mewed, flicking his tail. "You remind me about my, b-brother..." He stuttered, moving slightly as he curled in a ball. "He was always so... stubborn." Aspen finished.
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:54 AM
STORM

Quote:
Aspen rolled on his back, pawing at Stormpelt. "Fine, Then I'll call you..." And thought for a moment. "Clan cat, thats it." He mewed, flicking his tail. "You remind me about my, b-brother..." He stuttered, moving slightly as he curled in a ball. "He was always so... stubborn." Aspen finished.
Rolling her eyes at the name she stared at him blankly. "Clever little kitty clever.", She said in a sarcastic tone. She would get used too the name anyway it didn't bother her. She gave him a questioning look before sighing. "That's like comparing me too a Tom and I take that as a compliment.", She said moving away from the him.
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:21 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Rolling her eyes at the name she stared at him blankly. "Clever little kitty clever.", She said in a sarcastic tone. She would get used too the name anyway it didn't bother her. She gave him a questioning look before sighing. "That's like comparing me too a Tom and I take that as a compliment.", She said moving away from the him.
"Well Clan cat, you should. Rabbitpaw was an amazing cat." He mewed, jumping up. He puffed his chest fluff out. The tom flicked his tail, looking around. Aspen crouched down, waving his tail back and forth. "But enough about him, I left him moons ago. If he saw me now, I doubt he would be happy."
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:45 PM
STORM

Quote:
"Well Clan cat, you should. Rabbitpaw was an amazing cat." He mewed, jumping up. He puffed his chest fluff out. The tom flicked his tail, looking around. Aspen crouched down, waving his tail back and forth. "But enough about him, I left him moons ago. If he saw me now, I doubt he would be happy."
Smiling at him her yellow eyes whined in amusement. "So if that would be quite the show too see don't you think.", Stormpelt said turning her back towards him before she started walking. "Anyway every cat has their own amazing level of skills which they posses correct? So I wouldn't say that your brother wasn't amazing. Leaving family behind is the dumbest thing to do too.", She said looking over her shoulder.
Old August 31st, 2017, 01:29 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Smiling at him her yellow eyes whined in amusement. "So if that would be quite the show too see don't you think.", Stormpelt said turning her back towards him before she started walking. "Anyway every cat has their own amazing level of skills which they posses correct? So I wouldn't say that your brother wasn't amazing. Leaving family behind is the dumbest thing to do too.", She said looking over her shoulder.
Aspen lowered his head, clawing at the ground as his tail dropped. He looked to the side, anger and sadness growing in his eyes. "I..." His tail last as he thought of what to say. He looked up, staring Stormpelt in her eyes. "I didn't. They left me," Aspen mewed. He looked down, trying to hide the hurt in his eyes. "But, even if you asked every Windclan cat. They'll say things about me, I was forced to go..."
Old August 31st, 2017, 01:51 PM
STORM

Quote:
Aspen lowered his head, clawing at the ground as his tail dropped. He looked to the side, anger and sadness growing in his eyes. "I..." His tail last as he thought of what to say. He looked up, staring Stormpelt in her eyes. "I didn't. They left me," Aspen mewed. He looked down, trying to hide the hurt in his eyes. "But, even if you asked every Windclan cat. They'll say things about me, I was forced to go..."

Stopping in her tracks Stormpelt turned around. Her ears perked showing he had gotten her full attention. She could tell something was wrong so she turned her body towards him. "I honestly can't think of another explanation why you would be kicked out of Windclan. Plus the bad talking behind their ex clan mate is below standards and completely inmature...", Stormpelt said sighing before shaking her head. "Look what ever you did doesn't seem like something you would do. They judge with out searching for the actual problem.", The she-cat said irritation hinted in her voice.
Old August 31st, 2017, 02:43 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Stopping in her tracks Stormpelt turned around. Her ears perked showing he had gotten her full attention. She could tell something was wrong so she turned her body towards him. "I honestly can't think of another explanation why you would be kicked out of Windclan. Plus the bad talking behind their ex clan mate is below standards and completely inmature...", Stormpelt said sighing before shaking her head. "Look what ever you did doesn't seem like something you would do. They judge with out searching for the actual problem.", The she-cat said irritation hinted in her voice.
Aspen lowered his head more, looking up slightly. His eyes lit up slightly as the cat showed kindness. "Yes well," He sighed, turning his head up. "If you were to here what they thought, you would think the same of them. My brother's death has driven me to this point. A point to where I don't care if I stay or go anywhere. You wouldn't understand honestly," He mewed. Aspen sat up straight, his ears perked up.
Old August 31st, 2017, 02:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
``I guess everything will be okay - eventually. But my family might have to go through a lot before peace comes. And what if the price of peace is something irreversible? Tinyfuzz's mate and his family will despise me. I mean, I hate them, but I can't have them telling Tinyfuzz how awful I am. My sister is so gullible she'll believe anything that mouse-brained tom tells her! And guess what? Everwhisper's best friend is Peachfuzz's sister. I am screwed. Everwhisper was my best friend. I'm not ready to lose her as a friend which I know will happen if I tell her I don't want to be mates anymore. She'll hate me! And my kits! They'll know I kept such a secret from them! They'll know I kept them from half-siblings all their life! My parents will be disappointed in me! All my siblings, too. Caracalfrost, I just can't win!``

Sorreltuft would've been hyperventilating right now if it weren't for Caracalfrost's affectionate touch. He didn't doubt that there would've been tears and wails of self-pity, but not too severe, because he was a manly cat. He felt himself falling into a steady breathing system - inhale through his nose for a few seconds, and then exhale via his mouth. Though the air felt stuffy and was difficult to breathe around his panicked gasps, he discovered his system was working. He barely noticed her pulling away as he was so focused on calming himself. He glanced over at her and noticing her smile, he breathed the air more smoothly. Suddenly, Sorreltuft was chuckling. ``You are one of a kind, Caracalfrost. I couldn't ask for a better friend.``

Friend. Oh how he wished that word didn't exist when it came to Caracalfrost. He wanted to be more than friends, but he was too much of a coward to go after what he wanted. Sorreltuft was never fighting an external battle, but instead, he always found himself in an internal war. It was a massacre inside him, and unfortunately, he didn't know how to end it - he didn't even know if there could be an end to it, a truce. He'd settle for an armistice, but he had no clue how to get there either. Sorreltuft could never regret his own kits - he loved them with all his heart - but he wished he could go back in time and change how he got them. He never wanted them to figure out they were the result of a fling, which is why he make his flings promise not to tell their kits who their father is. Every decision Sorreltuft made was for his kits.

Completely calmed down and in a much better mood, Sorreltuft found himself wanting to talk about his kits. ``Oh Caracalfrost! Did you hear? Silverear kitted just the other day! Three gorgeous kits - a tom and two she-cats! Ivorykit looks just like her mother, and Olivekit looks like both Silverear and me! And little Muddykit is like a mini-me!`` There was adoration laced in his voice as he spoke of his newborn kits.
The feline stayed there, partly frozen and partly to help her friend. Caracalfrost was not good in these situations. She tended to freeze up too easily, and she never knew quite what to say, but... at least she had helped some. Her best friend was in such a tight spot. Oh, Sorreltuft... The she cat's golden eyes gleamed with worry for her friend. She wished he had never met Everwhisper, but what could be done about it now? Nothing. That was what, absolutely nothing. If only things were different, she got the feeling that life might have been a lot easier for everybody. If only lots of things had never happened. If only we could have been together. That longing was what could ruin her friendship, and she had learned to push it aside. No feeling sorry for herself. No thinking 'if only it was me, poor me.' Nothing along any of those lines, because it would be too easy for bad feelings to come from that.

Too easy for her to start thinking bad about Everwhisper again, and she wasn't supposed to. She shouldn't. That was Sorreltuft's mate she was thinking about! And, he had just said he wasn't ready to lose her as a friend. He might not truly love her, but that didn't give the Caracalfrost the right to start thinking bad about her. "I feel the same way," The she cat mewed with a smile, giving him a playful nudge. Keeping it playful. Every once in a while, she wondered what would happen if she were to be more open with him. Just stay there for a little while and maybe pretend like she could one day be with him. Though that was just selfish and greedy. She would find love of her own! And besides that, even if she didn't ever find love, she would live. The she cat's expression grew mischievious and her golden optics sparkled.

"Even if you are the worst actor," She purred with another friendly nudge, before she stepped back. By now she had gotten used to the little flutterings of her heart, and the love that she felt for her best friend had almost just become normal. She didn't blush and stammer anymore, and even when she had it had been hard to tell that anything was really wrong. Her expression seemed to soften as he started talking about his kits, and she could feel that familiar warmth - thankfully it never got too bad.

Sometimes she felt like an apprentice again, crushing on a warrior who was way out of her league or having a forbidden crush on the cute little WindClan apprentice she met at the Gathering who was shy and sweet and stammered when he talked. She still remembered that apprentice. But that was when she was younger, now? Now she would never have gone for a WindClan cat. They weren't exactly her best friends. "They sound like the most beautiful kits. I hope I can meet them sometime - I bet they're as great as you and Silverear are," She purred with a bright smile. Now, Caracalfrost had never really gotten to know Silverear. She knew of the she cat, and they had met in passing a few times, but she didn't know much about her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 31st, 2017, 02:57 PM
STORM

Quote:
Aspen lowered his head more, looking up slightly. His eyes lit up slightly as the cat showed kindness. "Yes well," He sighed, turning his head up. "If you were to here what they thought, you would think the same of them. My brother's death has driven me to this point. A point to where I don't care if I stay or go anywhere. You wouldn't understand honestly," He mewed. Aspen sat up straight, his ears perked up.

Scoffing Stormpelt looked at him like he lost his brains. "I don't judge cats Aspen.", stormpelt said sternly. She never judge anyone until she knew the real them. It was something she learned a long the way when growing up. "With the darkest secrets you have you are the same person even when others look down at you.", She said finally. Turning around she bagan walking her tail flicked slightly right behind her.