Last post by ashtuft
Today 08:32 AM

Old May 12th, 2017, 12:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A yowl, of mixed frustration and terror was ripped from Whisper's maw as she felt a strong paw slam down on her head. The force made her skull feel as though it were being crushed, and her jaw hurt. She was furious with herself. How dare she let her guard down, and how dare he come here and do this to her? Everything was falling apart and she knew it. But she wouldn't give up, she couldn't... there was no possible way for her to. She didn't want to give up. Whisper wasn't the type of cat to do that. Right now she was terrified for her life. This tom could crush her skull and she would die.

And yet, Whisper still wouldn't give up.

It didn't seem to be in her nature. Why was she so stubborn? This was the easiest thing there was to do, just apologize and walk away. What was she doing? Why was she taking this sort of a risk? Eyes flashing in aggravation as he lowered his head to hers, growling about a bird... Whisper's expression suddenly changed to one of realization. Stupid birds. I should have caught that fat traitor when I had the chance. She thought with an angry hiss. But now it was too late... there was nothing she could do.

She was trapped.

"Congratulations! You've caught yourself a she cat. Now what does the mighty hunter have to say for himself? Is he going to kill his special prey here? Or back in front of his whole family, letting them watch as he rips her apart limb by limb?"
Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. This, honestly, was the worst possible thing that she could be doing. So what was wrong with her? What was causing her to be so playful? Might as well go out with a bang. If he's going to kill me, I'll give him a reason to. For a moment it appeared as though she were about to unsheathe her claws, then thought better of it.

Well...

Glancing up at the sky, or what little part of the sky she could see, Whisper realized what a pretty day it was. A lovely day to die. Too bad she was going to get ripped apart... or killed... or maybe just mauled, a nice mauling was always fun. If only there were a way to get out of here. To escape this before she was ripped apart. Whisper knew that she had a few tricks up her paws, but even the queen of tricksters might not be able to get out of this one. Mind racing for a moment, she tried to figure out the best way to get away.

This might take some humility.

Though, Whisper didn't really have a lot of humility. It was going to be harder for her then she thought, and she wasn't quite sure how to do this in a way that would keep her alive and with all her dignity. Perhaps an apology really was the best thing that she could do right now. And hey, if it was going to keep her limbs attached to her body and her head on her shoulders? Then she would do it. "Look. I'm sorry I ever came into your... stupid little 'ThunderClan,' alright? What more do you want from me? Is it going to make you happy to crush my skull in?" She asked, struggling the slightest bit.

The best answer would be 'no.'

Though to be honest, now Whisper was questioning how much sympathy she wanted from this cat. After all, he wasn't that nice. He hadn't been nice to her earlier, either, when she had said she was just passing through. And now she was in this helpless position, lying on the ground, and listening to the birds chirping their cheerful songs in the trees overhead, no matter how much she wanted to tell them to shut up. She was going to have to do something soon, or her skull really would be crushed.

And she knew he was capable of it.

The powerful appearance of the tom, his fangs gleaming, anger showing in his stance and expression, wasn't the thing that scared Whisper. It was knowing how easily he could kill her. It was knowing that her skull could be smashed in and she would die without a single word. While she might not have family, at least she had herself. Herself was the only thing that she was living for at the moment, and if he took her life... then she would be gone for good. There was no second chance for her. She didn't know what happened after you died, but she was pretty sure you just stayed dead.

That was the logical explanation.

There was no afterlife. There was just darkness. And coldness. "Because, if your objective is to crush my skull, I would say you're doing a pretty good job of it right now." Her head ached. And her jaw hurt to move, like he had already shattered it. Oh well. This had been her life and she'd gotten out of these things before. She was confident that she would survive this. The tom was just another one of the evil bullies that surrounded her past, and she was absolutely sure, her future.

It was just Whisper's luck.
"Oh look!" Riskwatcher called in angriffier voice. "It speaks, yet still making itself comfortable in my clan." He growled, lashing his tail as he stared down at the feline. Why was she such a tough nut to crack? Or was she like this to everyone to get under their fur? He could feel fire ants under his pelt as he gazed down at her. "Enjoying a nap? Not in this place." He says before walking in front of her, pacing.

The tom thought best of what he might do to her. For, yet he didn't know what he would do to the twisted humor of the she cat. He didn't know her name, which made her all more the mystery. Don't even get the tom started about her scent! The best thing he knew was her voice, and the outline of her appearance. Though Riskwatcher was never the best at describing others whenever he was looking for them.

He stopped in his tracks, his fur fluffing up at her words. For a moment he mumbled something incoherent and thought best to not answer her. He didn't have to. She was being inconsiderate. She was being rude. She was being an idiot. Riskwatcher could tell that she was smart, but hardly used her intelligence. Then, how would she had gotten this far? The tom was satisfied that he was able to get her back, despite his flaws.

Her slickness was what drawn him to her, and whether he was being teasing or aggressive--would never be known. "Sounds fun," he purred when she mentioned if he wanted to end her. Riskwatcher was never the one to kill for sport. Who ever would want to do that in the first place? Even in the warrior code that a cat should not die in battle, but yet many of them did. Riskwatcher could not debate what a true warrior did. After all the topic was controversial and many had opinions on it. His personal opinion had been that he would never just kill for sport. He heard cats that done that, and he had never wanted to be apart of that.

What others saw was a large dark tabby tom who hardly talked unless spoken to. Who hardly associated himself with the cats of his clan unless they gave him a reason to. Riskwatcher was the type of cat that needed to see how impressive the other was being before he ever had useless conversations with them.

The cat below him was slowly impressing him. She was quite the trickster, and it's been a while since Riskwatchr ever played any games. On a light side he was feeling rather playful, but he knew where they both stood. His roots were with thunderclan, and this devil she cat's didn't belong there. "As tempting as it would be, I don't kill for sport." He says, stepping up a bit. "I don't think my family would appreciate me bringing them back something rotten." He spoke, letting out a deep raspy chuckle.

His eyes studied the feline, but his expression stayed unreadable. He was tired of playing with her.
What if she made him feel stupid again? Riskwatcher never liked to be played or felt stupid. It was not his specialty. And though he tried to play nicely, tending to the other feelings of his clan, he couldn't help but feel a lot better than them. He was an older warrior. One that held much experience. Possibly there were many others in thunderclan like him.

Though at her next words it made him frown. All he wanted was for her to leave. He wouldn't had been so aggressive with her if she displayed some respect toward him, and acknowledged the rank he held in his clan. And maybe she didn't know that. And now she has learned that he wasn't a tom that enjoyed small talk. Let alone with someone that wasn't apart of his clan. As he studied her expression, and noticed the lagging of her head, perhaps he did hit her too hard. Riskwatcher--though no one else knew much of it, the tom was gentle when it came to fighting she cats. He never wanted to hurt them much. In battle, he would usually hurt them enough to the point they would want to run away from the battlefield. To him, females were much more delicate than a tom.

The feline in front of him did not look like much of a fighter. In fact she talked a full load of stuff, but he never would take her seriously. And, he only met her a few moments ago, and he could already tell she was something delicate to behold. Being the tom that he was, he knew his feelings came before anyone else's so he ignored them.

"I don't believe that your blood is worthy to be on my paws," he purred once more, settling down as he studied her through slitted eyes. His main objective was to stay alert in case she decided to run off, or trick him again. Just thinking about the incident from earlier made his nose twitch.

"Trust me, my objective was to not crush your skull." He spoke calmly. She sounded agitated at his antics, and he liked that. It made him feel that he was getting somewhere with her. Not where he wanted to be, but soon enough he would be taking the steering wheel and leading the course. All she would be able to do was watch from the back seat, or if she learned her respect and a lesson on modesty, she would be enjoying the passenger seat.

"But someone had to make you listen." He snarled. "You think this is a game. Let me let you on something, miss pretty," he voice carried into a low whisper, as he bent down to her level. "You try to outsmart, I'll become better. Soon enough, I'll be taking the lead, and you're gonna learn to listen to me." So if she chooses to not leave, he wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with her. Oh, how long has it been since he enjoyed some fun time? Quite a while, he thought as a sinister smile grew on his face. And truth be told he wasn't that bad of a tom. He did have a few rough edges, but he was quite the mellow warrior that only wanted to be shown respect. With the blood he seen, the battles he witnessed, the bodies taken of their lives, who wouldn't want to be shown respect after witnessing all that?

Riskwatcher inhaled deeply, hoping to get a whiff, but he failed in doing so, so instead he played with the fact that he was only breathing in and out in a soft manner.
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Oh look!" Riskwatcher called in angriffier voice. "It speaks, yet still making itself comfortable in my clan." He growled, lashing his tail as he stared down at the feline. Why was she such a tough nut to crack? Or was she like this to everyone to get under their fur? He could feel fire ants under his pelt as he gazed down at her. "Enjoying a nap? Not in this place." He says before walking in front of her, pacing.

The tom thought best of what he might do to her. For, yet he didn't know what he would do to the twisted humor of the she cat. He didn't know her name, which made her all more the mystery. Don't even get the tom started about her scent! The best thing he knew was her voice, and the outline of her appearance. Though Riskwatcher was never the best at describing others whenever he was looking for them.

He stopped in his tracks, his fur fluffing up at her words. For a moment he mumbled something incoherent and thought best to not answer her. He didn't have to. She was being inconsiderate. She was being rude. She was being an idiot. Riskwatcher could tell that she was smart, but hardly used her intelligence. Then, how would she had gotten this far? The tom was satisfied that he was able to get her back, despite his flaws.

Her slickness was what drawn him to her, and whether he was being teasing or aggressive--would never be known. "Sounds fun," he purred when she mentioned if he wanted to end her. Riskwatcher was never the one to kill for sport. Who ever would want to do that in the first place? Even in the warrior code that a cat should not die in battle, but yet many of them did. Riskwatcher could not debate what a true warrior did. After all the topic was controversial and many had opinions on it. His personal opinion had been that he would never just kill for sport. He heard cats that done that, and he had never wanted to be apart of that.

What others saw was a large dark tabby tom who hardly talked unless spoken to. Who hardly associated himself with the cats of his clan unless they gave him a reason to. Riskwatcher was the type of cat that needed to see how impressive the other was being before he ever had useless conversations with them.

The cat below him was slowly impressing him. She was quite the trickster, and it's been a while since Riskwatchr ever played any games. On a light side he was feeling rather playful, but he knew where they both stood. His roots were with thunderclan, and this devil she cat's didn't belong there. "As tempting as it would be, I don't kill for sport." He says, stepping up a bit. "I don't think my family would appreciate me bringing them back something rotten." He spoke, letting out a deep raspy chuckle.

His eyes studied the feline, but his expression stayed unreadable. He was tired of playing with her.
What if she made him feel stupid again? Riskwatcher never liked to be played or felt stupid. It was not his specialty. And though he tried to play nicely, tending to the other feelings of his clan, he couldn't help but feel a lot better than them. He was an older warrior. One that held much experience. Possibly there were many others in thunderclan like him.

Though at her next words it made him frown. All he wanted was for her to leave. He wouldn't had been so aggressive with her if she displayed some respect toward him, and acknowledged the rank he held in his clan. And maybe she didn't know that. And now she has learned that he wasn't a tom that enjoyed small talk. Let alone with someone that wasn't apart of his clan. As he studied her expression, and noticed the lagging of her head, perhaps he did hit her too hard. Riskwatcher--though no one else knew much of it, the tom was gentle when it came to fighting she cats. He never wanted to hurt them much. In battle, he would usually hurt them enough to the point they would want to run away from the battlefield. To him, females were much more delicate than a tom.

The feline in front of him did not look like much of a fighter. In fact she talked a full load of stuff, but he never would take her seriously. And, he only met her a few moments ago, and he could already tell she was something delicate to behold. Being the tom that he was, he knew his feelings came before anyone else's so he ignored them.

"I don't believe that your blood is worthy to be on my paws," he purred once more, settling down as he studied her through slitted eyes. His main objective was to stay alert in case she decided to run off, or trick him again. Just thinking about the incident from earlier made his nose twitch.

"Trust me, my objective was to not crush your skull." He spoke calmly. She sounded agitated at his antics, and he liked that. It made him feel that he was getting somewhere with her. Not where he wanted to be, but soon enough he would be taking the steering wheel and leading the course. All she would be able to do was watch from the back seat, or if she learned her respect and a lesson on modesty, she would be enjoying the passenger seat.

"But someone had to make you listen." He snarled. "You think this is a game. Let me let you on something, miss pretty," he voice carried into a low whisper, as he bent down to her level. "You try to outsmart, I'll become better. Soon enough, I'll be taking the lead, and you're gonna learn to listen to me." So if she chooses to not leave, he wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with her. Oh, how long has it been since he enjoyed some fun time? Quite a while, he thought as a sinister smile grew on his face. And truth be told he wasn't that bad of a tom. He did have a few rough edges, but he was quite the mellow warrior that only wanted to be shown respect. With the blood he seen, the battles he witnessed, the bodies taken of their lives, who wouldn't want to be shown respect after witnessing all that?

Riskwatcher inhaled deeply, hoping to get a whiff, but he failed in doing so, so instead he played with the fact that he was only breathing in and out in a soft manner.
"Oh look! It thinks, and yet it appears not to have processed anything I've said!" She mocked his words from earlier, hues narrowing angrily. She was passing through. There was no problem with that. At least he had stopped crushing her skull, she could practically feel the bones knitting themselves back together after his rough treatment of her. Why? Why was he so awful? She couldn't run away, her head felt as though he had done something to it. It was an irritating feeling. This cat was annoying. But she was having a lot of fun teasing him. Despite her head hurting. It was more fun to tease someone then it was to do anything else. Her tail twitched back and forth, and she sighed, feeling the dirt get tangled up in her longer fur. Whisper's expression was irritated, annoyed... this was why she didn't like the tom.

Technically there were many reasons.

"How dare you! I have great blood, I'll have you know. Dozens of things have taken some before-- go ahead, I promise I won't mind." Her expression was defiant. She had had cats take quite a bit of her blood. Not in the nicest manner, either. Roughly. Forcefully. No one seemed to want to keep it, though. They left. Maybe this tom would be the same. There was just something bothering her... ThunderClan... it sounded like a name from a faraway dream, like something that she had heard before. She'd heard of ThunderClan. She was sure of it now, she was remembering this from the pressure that had been placed on her skull. Perhaps he had squeezed the memory out from the back of her mind. She hated those creeping memories that lay on the outskirts.

The ones you knew you remembered, and yet... they were always out of reach.

Her eyes narrowed angrily. She was furious. How dare he assume that she was just going to "let him" take the lead? If it came to it she would hurt him. She'd pinned him before. That was how the two had met in the first place, and she was confident she could do it again. Whisper still didn't know of the tom's identity, but she knew that he couldn't possibly become better then she was. Yawning, Whisper struggled to sit up, trying to push the crushing feeling in her head. At least he hadn't actually crushed her skull. She'd be dying if that were true, and while she didn't like him... at least she was getting the sense that he wasn't a killer. She had met killers before. He didn't have that gleam in his eye. The sound in his voice. He didn't have the pleasure on his features as he tried to kill her.

Why?

Whisper didn't know. From the way he had talked earlier, she was certain that he was a killer. "Look. I don't know your name. I don't know why your territory has a name. I don't know anything about you. But I can tell you confidently that I sincerely doubt you'll ever be better then me. I outsmarted you once and I can do it again, and again, and again. It doesn't matter how good you get. I've lived on my own all my life and I've had to be smarter then the worst lowlifes in the world. I've had to fight badgers, hawks, and other cats. I've almost died more times then you've fought. I've made friends and I've had to let them go. I've watched some of the best cats I've known die. So if you think you can be better then me by all means, go ahead and try so I can watch you fail." She snarled.

This was all true.

Whisper had known a lot of cats. More then she could remember. Their names had faded into the back of her mind. She was exhausted after talking, and she wanted to sleep. Whisper was so done with this conversation. She was so done with this cat. All she wanted to do was rest and wait for the aching throb, the crushing pain in her head to go away so that she could get out of here and die somewhere else. She didn't want to see the pleasure on his face when she did die. She wanted out of here. "But congratulations; you win, I'll leave. Just as soon as I can get rid of the pain you put in my head." And she didn't mean mentally. She meant physically. Her skull was still being crushed, in her mind... pressed inwards, fragments piercing into her brain and allowing it to bleed.

To bleed until she would die.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:48 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

{ @Blue Jay }

His paws relished the feeling of the tall, soft grass. It ticked his sensitive pads, making him smile. The ferns dripped with dew. The sweet sound of birdsong filled the air. Ah, Newleaf.

Sprucefur remembered his mission. He was to hunt for the Clan. Shaking out his fur, the tom crept into the thick undergrowth. He stepped lightly, as not to alert any prey. His ears pricked. His forest green eyes scanned the trees for any movement. Then, he spotted it. A squirrel.

'A fat one, too,' Sprucefur thought to himself, licking his lips. 'It'll definitely feed two, even three cats.' With this thought in mind, Sprucefur crept up on the squirrel. He was almost within pouncing reach before another figure exploded out of the bushes in front of him, diving after his catch. The squirrel scrambles up a tree, chattering in fear.

Sprucefur turned, irritated that some cat had chased off his kill. "You realize I was stalking that, right?" he said impatiently. "What are you doing here?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Myst

Tigerdawn parted her jaws, trying to pick up a scent of prey. Soon she picked up a scent. Mouse! Tigerdawn dropped into a crouch and crept forward, trying to remain silent.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 12th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Rising Up

Snowfall trotted along the packed soil and grass, enjoying herself as the birds chatted amongst themselves. The beautiful sound of Newleaf.

She snapped back into reality as she scented a squirrel nearby. 'Stop daydreaming, Snowfall!' Immediately, she lowered her body towards the ground, eyeing the squirrel as she readied her haunches behind a bush.

Launching out of the bush, Snowfall dashed in pursuit of the squirrel, but she was too late. It skittered straight up a tree.

"You realize I was stalking that right," a tom's voice from behind her snapped, "what are you doing here?"

She turned, completely unaware that a tom was right behind her. 'Sprucefur,' Snowfall recalled. She stood dumbfounded.

"Uh, no," she stated, "you were downwind." She slightly smirked at her own statement. But, to be polite, Snowfall started again, "For one, I'm sorry that I tried to steal your catch. Secondly, though, I was trying to do just what you were doing, actually."
Old May 12th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Rising Up

@Eclipse

Snowfall trotted along the packed soil and grass, enjoying herself as the birds chatted amongst themselves. The beautiful sound of Newleaf.

She snapped back into reality as she scented a squirrel nearby. 'Stop daydreaming, Snowfall!' Immediately, she lowered her body towards the ground, eyeing the squirrel as she readied her haunches behind a bush.

Launching out of the bush, Snowfall dashed in pursuit of the squirrel, but she was too late. It skittered straight up a tree.

"You realize I was stalking that right," a tom's voice from behind her snapped, "what are you doing here?"

She turned, completely unaware that a tom was right behind her. 'Sprucefur,' Snowfall recalled. She stood dumbfounded.

"Uh, no," she stated, "you were downwind." She slightly smirked at her own statement. But, to be polite, Snowfall started again, "For one, I'm sorry that I tried to steal your catch. Secondly, though, I was trying to do just what you were doing, actually."
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:26 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

WindClan? Seriously? And what an awful racket.
Paddig briskly through the trees towards the noise was a very annoyed grey cat, olive eyes dull with boredom. They honestly couldn't pretend they weren't disheartened by Zerosight's retirement what would have been days before they became the medicine cat apprentice. And Wheatfur--of all uneducated cats! At least Remorapaw knew the difference between dried juniper and dried blueberries; at least they knew how to mend a bone! Resentment was what they felt--but how could one hate a cat who tried so hard to serve their Clan? Shaking out their short pelt, the relaxed as they recognized Surgestorm, from gatherings. "Greetings," they meowed calmly, walking up to the WindClan medicine cat. Did he even know who Remora was? They doubted it, but, as to not assume, didn't proceed to make any remark. Either this cat knew he had been standing before the very definition of overlooked, or he... didn't.

(posted on mobile)

(Lol, I just realized that its new-leaf but its still really cold, so flowers wouldnt be growing yet.... but let's just pretend XD)

Surgestorm jumped as an apprentice, quite literally, seemed to emerge from the bushes out of nowhere. On the open moors, cats could be seen coming from yards away, but with all this undergrowth you had only your ears. However, with a breeze, the sounds of cats pushing their way through the bushes didn't even help that much. For a moment, he braced himself for an an angry shot or maybe even an attack, but was instead greeted kindly; causing the ebony cat to blink in confusion for a moment. The apprentice recognized me, He realized after the initial surprise, pushing his nerves away. Observing for a moment, he saw that the cat seemed to be frustrated about something. This peaked his interest, but he knew there were more important things to talk about other than that.
"Hi," He meowed back, a small smile lifting the corners of his mouth. "I'm just here to find some lavender. I know Zerosight used to have a garden." He laughed a bit, his ears turning a shade of pink. "But, I've seemed to forget where exactly it was."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
@Eclipse

Sprucefur snorted. "Yes, I was downwind," he replied, growling. "That's the whole point!" The tom sighed. Arguing wasn't going to feed the clan. "Alright, alright," he meowed, his tone softer. "It's fine. But I'm going this way." Sprucefur flicked his tail indicating he was going where the undergrowth was thicker.

He stalked away, leaving Snowfall. 'What nerve,' he thought. Then, he lifted his muzzle into the air to scent it. He quickly pinpointed the location of a 'Rabbit! he thought excitedly. 'This is a rarity!' Being very quiet, Sprucefur crept up to the rabbit. He pounced, and with a swift bite to the neck, killed it.

Just then, a squirrel ran out from its hiding place. He wasn't within striking distance, so he just picked up his own piece of prey. He watched as it ran, chattering, to an oak. 'Oh, what a shame. It was a good one too,' Sprucefur thought, shaking his head.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Lol, I just realized that its new-leaf but its still really cold, so flowers wouldnt be growing yet.... but let's just pretend XD)

Surgestorm jumped as an apprentice, quite literally, seemed to emerge from the bushes out of nowhere. On the open moors, cats could be seen coming from yards away, but with all this undergrowth you had only your ears. However, with a breeze, the sounds of cats pushing their way through the bushes didn't even help that much. For a moment, he braced himself for an an angry shot or maybe even an attack, but was instead greeted kindly; causing the ebony cat to blink in confusion for a moment. The apprentice recognized me, He realized after the initial surprise, pushing his nerves away. Observing for a moment, he saw that the cat seemed to be frustrated about something. This peaked his interest, but he knew there were more important things to talk about other than that.
"Hi," He meowed back, a small smile lifting the corners of his mouth. "I'm just here to find some lavender. I know Zerosight used to have a garden." He laughed a bit, his ears turning a shade of pink. "But, I've seemed to forget where exactly it was."
Clumsy and fidgety. O, what joy. Sighing with irritation, they frowned halfway at Surgestorm. "You don't know who I am, do you," they meowed, voice sounding heavy. They knew by now they were no longer known by their own future role but by Fennelnose. Their adoptive parent was what defined them, and that was never a secret to them, others conceal it as they may try. And it didn't take a genius to work out how upset the little apprentice was by this, though they didn't show it rather clearly. It hurt their feelings, to say the least, but they never were really Zerosight's apprentice anyway. Just casually accepted as it but those who they hekped Zero heal. So Surge's lack of familiarity wasn't really a shock to Remorapaw, only disheartening. "Zerosight tol--I heard it was this way," the apprentice corrected, gesturing for Surgestorm to follow.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Rising Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Sprucefur snorted. "Yes, I was downwind," he replied, growling. "That's the whole point!" The tom sighed. Arguing wasn't going to feed the clan. "Alright, alright," he meowed, his tone softer. "It's fine. But I'm going this way." Sprucefur flicked his tail indicating he was going where the undergrowth was thicker.

He stalked away, leaving Snowfall. 'What nerve,' he thought. Then, he lifted his muzzle into the air to scent it. He quickly pinpointed the location of a 'Rabbit! he thought excitedly. 'This is a rarity!' Being very quiet, Sprucefur crept up to the rabbit. He pounced, and with a swift bite to the neck, killed it.

Just then, a squirrel ran out from its hiding place. He wasn't within striking distance, so he just picked up his own piece of prey. He watched as it ran, chattering, to an oak. 'Oh, what a shame. It was a good one too,' Sprucefur thought, shaking his head.
Watching as Sprucefur stalked away, Snowfall rolled her eyes. 'Is he always like this?' She wondered. Sighing, she sulked over the opposite way that he headed.

Before long, she caught the scent of a mouse hidden in the undergrowth. Lowering her haunches, Snowfall crept closer toward the mouse. When she was a foxlength away from it, the mouse suddenly perked it's ears up and tried to skitter away, but not before Snowfall had pounced on it and nicked its neck, killing it instantly.

Not satisfied with just a mouse, Snowfall buried it and hesitantly strode over towards the middle of the territory, looking for a bigger catch. She eventually found the scent of vole meeting her nose. Not long later, she had caught and killed it as well. Then, holding the vole in her jaws, Snowfall retrieved her mouse and started trotting back to camp, satisfied.