Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:02 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:59 PM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:54 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by poppy
Today 11:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2017, 11:39 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Emerging from where she had been taking a short nap in Surgestorm's den, Moonkit blinked sleep from her eyes as she focused on the figure atop the Breezerock. She was suddenly jolted awake when she recognized Blazingstorm - now Blazingstar - and a smile crossed her face. Was her apprentice ceremony finally on the horizon? Being seven moons already meant she had lost some precious training time, and the name Moonkit now sounded odd on her tongue as she was just as big as the apprentices of the Clan. The tri-colored she-cat glanced around as her Clan gathered around the base of the rock, murmurs of approval and interest sparking amongst them in their conversation. Excitement buzzed from ear to tail tip in the young feline as she strode forward, making her way towards the side of the crowd. Although she was sure that she would at least hear some news of her apprenticeship starting, she did not want to appear too confident in the fact that it would be today. Of course the new leader had other duties to perform - apprentice who were all well pass warrior age, and the new deputy of WindClan as well. Nonetheless, the young she-cat sat amongst her Clanmates, tall and proud, grateful that they seemed to be moving into an era of peace.

( @Crow I tagged you cause I wasn't sure if Swift wanted to come be an overprotective father since it's her apprentice ceremony c,: )
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Smokethorn approached Breezerock, his bony torso rising and falling with every light breath. The cold caused his thin pelt to tingle, and he fought against the strong urge to whip around and run out of camp - to let the wind carry the tingling off his pelt. His tail swung behind him, waving with his every step. Finally, he came to a halt before the Breezerock, his head held high. A goofy smile was on his face, placed there by the one and only Sunsong. Simply the thought of the golden-pelted she-cat made his heart race and his body tremble with intense love.

He rocked back on his haunches, his tail curled at his side. His haunches were tucked tight to his flanks, and his forepaws were pressed firmly against the ground. His ears twitched with every gentle breeze that passed by, and his whiskers and nose moved at the fresh scents carried with it. Smokethorn absolutely adored the outdoors; More specifically, the wide-open territory that belonged to WindClan. The gray-furred tomcat focused his gaze on Blazingstar, his eyes dancing with curiosity as to who would be receiving their new names.

He enjoyed participating in watching the ceremonies, observing the excitement on the cats' faces when rewarded with a new signature to flaunt. Smokethorn was often reminded of the time he earned his names - Smokepaw and Smokethorn. For his apprentice ceremony, he was incredibly nervous, but he had managed to bury his anxiety beneath his excitement. As for his warrior ceremony - Smokethorn had been very... boisterous. He remembered bounding around, announcing his new name to the world.

Now, as a senior warrior, Smokethorn would watch with amusement as young cats were given their apprentice and warrior names. Senior. This word repeated in his mind, and gave its' all to convince him he was old. But he didn't feel old. He felt as if he could race around Clan territories for an unlimited amount of times; he felt as if he could play with all the kits' within the Clans until they dropped in exhaustion - meanwhile, he'd continue to play. He was a youthful senior warrior, age doing close to nothing to his energy.
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:09 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Emerging from where she had been taking a short nap in Surgestorm's den, Moonkit blinked sleep from her eyes as she focused on the figure atop the Breezerock. She was suddenly jolted awake when she recognized Blazingstorm - now Blazingstar - and a smile crossed her face. Was her apprentice ceremony finally on the horizon? Being seven moons already meant she had lost some precious training time, and the name Moonkit now sounded odd on her tongue as she was just as big as the apprentices of the Clan. The tri-colored she-cat glanced around as her Clan gathered around the base of the rock, murmurs of approval and interest sparking amongst them in their conversation. Excitement buzzed from ear to tail tip in the young feline as she strode forward, making her way towards the side of the crowd. Although she was sure that she would at least hear some news of her apprenticeship starting, she did not want to appear too confident in the fact that it would be today. Of course the new leader had other duties to perform - apprentice who were all well pass warrior age, and the new deputy of WindClan as well. Nonetheless, the young she-cat sat amongst her Clanmates, tall and proud, grateful that they seemed to be moving into an era of peace.

( @Crow I tagged you cause I wasn't sure if Swift wanted to come be an overprotective father since it's her apprentice ceremony c,: )
Leopardpaw limped up to Moonkit and nuzzled her. She pawed her friend and smiled. "Congrats, Moon! Now you finally can chill with me in the Apprentice's den!" she purred with a smile, and pawed her. "Oh, I can't wait to hear who your mentor will be too!" she meowed. "I bet you got the best warrior in WindClan too." she said with a mew and purred a chuckle.
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Emberdust turned to glare at her brother when he brought her love life, it was fairly hard for her to find her certain someone since most considered re s stick in the mud, but she didn't really mind all that. "My love life is doing just swell thank you, and I'm nosing and nudging your love life because you need one." she snapped before going into another coughing fit, though it sounded just like her brothers reason, she didn't have time to find herself someone to love, she was too busy about finding Blazingstar someone to love, that and she didn't truely care for such things, emotions were un needed by her, she survived this long without them , why couldn't she go a little longer? When he asked about her cough she shook her head and continued to make her way through the snow, they didn't come all the way out here to worry about her cold, they came out here to talk about Blazingstar and to catch food "I will when he has more time, and when I have more time. There's more important things to do than go eat dozens of poppy seeds." she huffed, stifling another cough, she refused to bow down to such a common cold, well she hoped that with was just a simple cold, but she know better than that.
The orange tabby stopped and pulled herself up on a fairly large rock, just so that she could catch her breath from trudging through the snow, her honey hues flickered with exhaustion "Besides, we're not out here to worry about my love life, or about my little cold, we're out here to talk about you and catch some food while we're at it too." she rasped, she was a little disappointed in herself, she was never usually this weak, maybe it was worse than she thought. After a few moments of heavy breathing she picked herself up and looked in the direction of Shadowclan borders, hoping to spot a rabbit near the borders, they usually liked to hang around there "Don't you have anyone you like? Crushes? Anyone?" she asked, one ear directed towards her brother, while the other was out to the territory, they only caught one thing, hat wasn't good enough for the clan, it wasn't enough to help the clan push through leaf bare. She hated prying into her brothers personal life, but she wanted to help start off his status as a leader, help him make it amazing, make sure his name is one to remember, though she knew that he would be amazing at it, he would do everything himself, stress himself over small, trifle things, and that's what worried her the most, she didn't even knew who he was going to choose for deputy, but she hoped that it was some cat who would help, even when they weren't asked, maybe he would go with an older cat, they had more experience "Hey...do you know who you're choosing for deputy? Hopefully none of the younger ones, I don't take well to being ordered around by young, newbie warriors." she stated, her tail lashed behind her, she didn't want to pry, but she had to make sure, for her own pride of course.
Blazingstar rolled his eyes, and cuffed his sister over the ears, hard enough to show he was trying to knock some sense into her. "You need a love life just as much as you believe I do," he replied, emphasizing the 'you'. He honestly didn't want to get involved in anything that could distract him in that moment. He had other things to worry about. Kits especially were on the bottom of the list, he didn't have time for them and he knew that if he ever became a father, he'd want to spend as much time as possible with them. Although he's gonna deny Sagewhisker had his kits xD Ironic. Now a mate, well he didn't want a she-cat thinking he put the clan above her... although he knew he would.... but that wasn't the point. Blazingstar brought himself out of his thoughts when his sister brought up her illness again. He gave a small huff and eyed her down, knowing just how much power he had over her now. "Well as your leader, I'm telling you to see Surgestorm about it. Colds turn into greencough if you're not careful, think of the clan," he fretted, making sure his voice was stern when he told Emberdust what to do. The ginger tom-cat shook his head a bit and focused on the task at hand again. For a while a silence drew between the two, but once more, Emberdust was insisting on his love life. "Nope!" he replied, although deep down there was a little secret he'd been denying. "Sagewhisker was my priority, but since we're done and since I had only just begun to get over her, I've no feelings for any cat," he stated. His voice was a little more carefree this time, although he hoped his explanation would hush her questions for a bit. Blazingstar knew he'd do fine with just him and the deputy he would pick. Sure, he had someone in mind, but he wouldn't let Emberdust know. Not when she set herself up for a perfect moment of teasing. Blazingstar let out a playful gasp and allowed his voice to show all his teasing. "You're hardly a warrior yourself! You sound like the cats you just described!" he bumped into her side, giving her a small shove. "You're still a newbie warrior, you could never beat me!" he continued on, quickening his pace and giving her a friendly smile.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 13th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit padded out of her hiding bush when she heard the call. Blazingstorm. No. BlazingSTAR had called a meeting, and she was quite sure that he were aware of her age by now and would make her an apprentice The small, skinny to the bone kit were still only looking as if she were just about three or four moons old. She expected the cats around her to shush her back to the nursery, believing she was not 'old enough to catch her own prey'. Due to this, she tried her best to stand behind every one else, even though she knew she would have to step up and touch noses with whoever Blazingstar had picked out to be her mentor. She had to admit to herself that she was scared. If she got a rough and rude mentor, she was sure she wouldn't be made a warrior for atleast twenty moons. She knew she wasn't good at responding to mean words, and felt she needed someone kind to guide her. Someone who could perhaps care for her, give her a parently figure to hold on to. None of the queens in the nursery ever seemed to want to be that role for her.
Shaking her heads free of the thoughts, she lifted her head to look up at Blazingstar, feeling a tiny bit of pride inside herself from being able to call him a friend.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Ferretkit instantly regretted going back to Winterwisp. Of cause she was going to be furious! Ferretkit had caused the deputy to get on the bad side of Winterwisp. But at the same time, Ferretkit wouldn't back away now. She didn't want to come off as weak once again. And she -were- here to apologize after all. So she stood her ground.
"I.. I just wanted to apologize.. For uh.. Hurting you, and for Galespeing and Blazingstorm to get in your fur.." She mumbled, silently cursing herself for being as shy as she were. She sounded weak and scared, which, granted, she was. But she didn't want to come off like that. She never did.
Lowering her head slightly, she didn't know what to say, and were slightly scared to move, in fear of Winterwisp lashing out to her. She was used to being hurt physically, but rarely by adult, yet alone a warrior. The queens usually lashed out for her when they realized she were trying to steal milk.
"I'm sorry.." She repeated, keeping her head low and seeming to wait for the blow.
@Empress Of Evil

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 13th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:26 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

A black and white she cat padded out of the Warrior's Den as she heard the familiar voice of WindClan's newest leader. Winterwisp rolled her eyes as she saw Blazingstar standing on the Breezerock, looking down on the clan with a tall and strong posture. "Idiot. How did he even get himself to become leader?", Winterwisp muttered, glaring at the tom. The she-cat padded forward and sat down, curling her paws neatly around her paws. She stared with boredom up at the rock. Naming ceremonies. This is just a waste of my time!, Winterwisp thought with rage. Her angered side was showing today, she had recently been dealing with some troublesome cats who thought it would be funny to send her tumbling into an icy pond whilst they were on border patrol. Now she was crankier then ever. Winterwisp would never even think about getting an apprentice. She simply didn't have time for rubbish like that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 13th, 2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 10:31 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Flameblossom frowned, "I'm sorry if I make you angry. I truly am just trying to help," she sighed. "I have a sister. We were inseparable until one day I wanted to stay in the clans, and well, she wanted to leave. I still feel upset and lonely about it, but I really couldn't do anything about it," she mewed. "Her name is Fala," she ended. "Used to be Firespots, but that time has come and gone," she mewed looking at the tom. "I guess that is why I felt the urge to speak with you," she ended.
He stayed quiet as he listened about the shecats sister. It was a similar situation,though not exact but he appreciated her effort. He avoided eye contact with her for a moment,and looked back at her. "I'm sorry that happened to you," he was lying between his teeth,fake remorse but his tone was believable. He didn't respond to her apology though,frankly not caring all that much.
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Multifuntional Potato

My Mood: Busy

There was a kit at the border of Windclan, a small tom of which his pelt was furry and wild, a cream tabby, and sat next to him was an all-back she-cat, most likely a kittypet, for she was unfamiliar to this territory. She meowed out, hoping to get the attention of one of the warriors or apprentices in the area.

"Hello! Hello!!" She called.

[The kit will be known as Wildkit]

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildpelt View Post
There was a kit at the border of Windclan, a small tom of which his pelt was furry and wild, a cream tabby, and sat next to him was an all-back she-cat, most likely a kittypet, for she was unfamiliar to this territory. She meowed out, hoping to get the attention of one of the warriors or apprentices in the area.

"Hello! Hello!!" She called.

[The kit will be known as Wildkit]
A large molly steps forward out of the bushes sniffing curiously. "Ur a bit far from home aren't u" she says wrinkling her nose slightly from the smell of kittypet

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Closed Thread