Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:50 PM

Old February 8th, 2019, 07:44 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She turned to him,” Good job, go find something to eat and rest, you deserve it. Training begins at dawn tomorrow.”
He nods, going to the freshkill pile and picking something out.

bump after 72 hours

Old February 10th, 2019, 01:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Okay." The blind she cat meowed. She went in front of where she though was in front of Applesight and she jumped and.....
(You decide if She got Applesight)

The brown tabby smiled and stood still. In order to fight your opponent you had to find your opponent first, especially concerning his apprentice. He waited, and watched as she scuttled over, a little far off to the side of him, but close enough to, where, if she leapt, she would still land on him. ‘She still needs some polishing, but that’s alright.’ the older warrior told himself. She had many obstacles to overcome, this was a good start.

When she jumped the striped Tom didn’t move, apple green hues watched intently, calmly as she put her whole weight into the jump. He’d have to scold her on that later. The smaller molly promptly landed on his head, and with a chuckle Applesight gently rested her upon the ground. “You did a very good job. You found your opponent, now you get to fight your opponent. Now, show me what you got.” he stated, shifting into a battling stance.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 12th, 2019, 04:36 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The brown tabby smiled and stood still. In order to fight your opponent you had to find your opponent first, especially concerning his apprentice. He waited, and watched as she scuttled over, a little far off to the side of him, but close enough to, where, if she leapt, she would still land on him. ‘She still needs some polishing, but that’s alright.’ the older warrior told himself. She had many obstacles to overcome, this was a good start.

When she jumped the striped Tom didn’t move, apple green hues watched intently, calmly as she put her whole weight into the jump. He’d have to scold her on that later. The smaller molly promptly landed on his head, and with a chuckle Applesight gently rested her upon the ground. “You did a very good job. You found your opponent, now you get to fight your opponent. Now, show me what you got.” he stated, shifting into a battling stance.
Skypaw sniffed the air when he located her mentor she jumped. She luckily landed on him. He batted at the tom to try to get him.
(Just so you know I don't rp apprentices that much so sorry if this isn't the greatest.)

Old February 15th, 2019, 02:08 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Scorchpaw's bright green orbs widened with surprise, and she gazed around with wonder. Where should she and her mentor explore first? There were so many places and things to discover and learn about! Feeling excitement bubble in her chest, she smiled shyly and gestured with her tail to indicate their left, where a small path with gorgeous ferns. She padded towards it, then paused, glancing back to make sure Amberfire was close behind. Then she continued down the path , the ground warm underneath her paws. She breathed in the scents of the forest around her. She smiled softly to herself, enjoying the exhilaration of being in different surroundings for the first time. She paused to admire some lovely pink flowers, their gorgeous petals flourishing. She purred with delight as she sniffed them, the pleasant scent filling her nose. A butterfly suddenly landed on her nose, and the tickling made her sneeze. She shook her head , then continued along, pausing every now and then to study or sniff something that captured her interest. After a little while, she glanced at her mentor."Um... what can you teach the warrior code? What is it about...?"
Amberfire looked down at the small apprentice. “Well, the warrior code has a lot of aspects. We can start about loyalty.” She meowed, laying her tail along her apprentices back as they walked. She sniffed the smells of the forest happily, scanning for any scents. The sooner Scorchpaw learned the smells of prey and predator the better, a run in with a squirrel and a fox were two different things. Amberfire watched in amusement as Scorchpaw sneezed at the butterfly, and the ginger molly enjoyed the sight. It had been so long since innocence had been with her, and she felt the weight of it on her shoulders. The good days were gone. “For starters, don’t betray your clan. I left Thunderclan for Skyclan, but that was a matter of family you could say. But you should always be loyal to those you choose to stay with. It’s hard, but in the long run the only ones who will be there for you are your clanmates.” She thought bitterly, but fought back memories to focus on her apprentice. Scorchpaw didn’t need a backstory montage, and Amberfire was positive that her apprentice would loosen up with a happy walk in the woods.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 15th, 2019, 02:44 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Amberfire looked down at the small apprentice. “Well, the warrior code has a lot of aspects. We can start about loyalty.” She meowed, laying her tail along her apprentices back as they walked. She sniffed the smells of the forest happily, scanning for any scents. The sooner Scorchpaw learned the smells of prey and predator the better, a run in with a squirrel and a fox were two different things. Amberfire watched in amusement as Scorchpaw sneezed at the butterfly, and the ginger molly enjoyed the sight. It had been so long since innocence had been with her, and she felt the weight of it on her shoulders. The good days were gone. “For starters, don’t betray your clan. I left Thunderclan for Skyclan, but that was a matter of family you could say. But you should always be loyal to those you choose to stay with. It’s hard, but in the long run the only ones who will be there for you are your clanmates.” She thought bitterly, but fought back memories to focus on her apprentice. Scorchpaw didn’t need a backstory montage, and Amberfire was positive that her apprentice would loosen up with a happy walk in the woods.
As Amberfire spoke, Scorchpaw looked up at her, ears perked attentively. As her mentor spoke of "loyalty" the apprentice tilted her head; this was a word shes never heard of before. She silently listened, her eyes wide. "Im sorry you had to leave your birth Clan..." she mewed softly. "That must have been hard..." she looked down at the ground as she walked, sensing the distress coming from her mentor. She noticed movement in the grass up ahead and saw a beetle scuttle across the dirt. Letting out a kit-like meow, Scorchpaw leaped towards it, only to land with empty paws. She looked around forlornly, then glanced up at her mentor. What was I thinking? Scorchpaw thought to herself. I'm not a little kit anymore! she got to her paws and looked at Amberfire. "Sorry..." she meowed. She continued to pad along the pathway, gazing around her.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Milkyblossom padded over to a small pile of flowers. A smile forming on his features, as he walked onward. The white tom closed his odd eyes while walking, feeling relaxed as a cool breeze blew by.
His eyes opened as he felt a cat collide into him, knocking him straight down on his behind.
@Wheatley

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; February 16th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Milkyblossom padded over to a small pile of flowers. A smile forming on his features, as he walked onward. The white tom closed his odd eyes while walking, feeling relaxed as a cool breeze blew by.
His eyes opened as he felt a cat collide into him, knocking him straight down on his behind.
@Wheatley
Mountaincry was a little bit in a hurry to get his freshly caught vole back to camp that he hadn't seen Milkyblossom. The tom collided with the tom, his vole flew in the air and landed on the ground with a loud thud. He glanced up at Milkyblossom, backing up a bit. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there.", he apologized.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:32 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

Mountaincry was a little bit in a hurry to get his freshly caught vole back to camp that he hadn't seen Milkyblossom. The tom collided with the tom, his vole flew in the air and landed on the ground with a loud thud. He glanced up at Milkyblossom, backing up a bit. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there.", he apologized.
Milkyblossom looked at Mountaincry. Giving a closed eye smile, he chuckled. "Its fine!" He meowed, sweetly. The white tom observed the other, taking in his appearance.

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Milkyblossom looked at Mountaincry. Giving a closed eye smile, he chuckled. "Its fine!" He meowed, sweetly. The white tom observed the other, taking in his appearance.
The dark colored tom smiled back and began to blush underneath his jet black fur. Mountaincry became embarrassed. "Really? M-My name's Moun-Mountaincry.", he replied with embarrassment.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:44 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

The dark colored tom smiled back and began to blush underneath his jet black fur. Mountaincry became embarrassed. "Really? M-My name's Moun-Mountaincry.", he replied with embarrassment.
Milkyblossom barely noticed the toms embarrassment. "That's a really pretty name!" He awed, his yellow and blue eyes filled with joy. "I'm Milkyblossom!"