Last post by Fits
Today 04:40 PM

Old May 12th, 2017, 10:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The smile that had rested on Amberflame's features only recently seemed never to have been there as she frowned. Looked like she had her work cut out for her, didn't it? That was the way that it would appear, anyways. Her eyes narrowed and she sighed, more in disappointment then anger. Oh well. The apprentice wasn't expected to be perfect right now, was she? Of course not. Otherwise both of them were going to be in some serious trouble. "Shift your weight so you're centered. It might take some work, but you can do it. Every competant cat can do it." Her expression darkened even more as she noted Minkpaw's nosily moving tail and her paws shifting around, giving Amberflame the sense that she was doing something wrong; she had to be teaching something wrong. "Okay. Look, the point of hunting is to catch prey. And you can't do that if you aren't quiet-- so I would suggest also working on keeping still. Don't move your tail and don't shuffle your paws like that; you'll warn the prey that you're coming." Her voice was still calm as she tried to think of a way to put this so that the younger feline would understand. None was coming to mind, not right now, anyways. That might be too much information for the younger feline already. Which made Amberflame feel bad, considering the fact that she hadn't wanted to overwhelm Minkpaw too much.

Minkpaw survived the overload of advice, though most of it just went in one ear and out the other. However, they successfully centered their weight. But they could not keep still - they were much too rambunctious to remain still. Most definitely, they would be a pawful of an apprentice. And though they were oblivious to the darkness of Amberflame's expression, they could sense damp air as if someone were feeling negative. Yet, like everything else, Minkpaw simply let it pass by. Their excitement left them more restless than usual.

Minkpaw's tail continued to move wildly, and their paws quit shuffling for just a few moments before continuing. They cast their mentor an apologetic glance, as if silently saying, I can't stop, I'm so excited, don't get mad.
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:04 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Myst

Tigerdawn parted her jaws, trying to pick up a scent of prey. Soon she picked up a scent. Mouse! Tigerdawn dropped into a crouch and crept forward, trying to remain silent.
Mystheart stood there, still and silent. "She can do this!" Mystheart thought to himself.
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn exhaled quietly and focused. She bunched her muscles, then leaped. Her paws landed an inch away from the mouse. The mouse darted away, but Tigerdawn chased it. She quickly caught up and leaped in it, killing it with a blow to its back. Tigerdawn scooped up the mouse in her jaws and padded back to Mystheart.

Character Site

Old May 12th, 2017, 11:29 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
Tigerdawn exhaled quietly and focused. She bunched her muscles, then leaped. Her paws landed an inch away from the mouse. The mouse darted away, but Tigerdawn chased it. She quickly caught up and leaped in it, killing it with a blow to its back. Tigerdawn scooped up the mouse in her jaws and padded back to Mystheart.
"That was close. You have to time your jumps more" Mystheart told the she-cat with a sigh. "Ehh, don't worry about it!" Mystheart told Tigerdawn. "So p, what do you want to do now?" he asked.
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn shrugged. "Dunno, you have any ideas?"

Character Site

Old May 12th, 2017, 11:55 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
Tigerdawn shrugged. "Dunno, you have any ideas?"
"Here, lets take a walk" Mystheart told Tigerdawn calmfully.

"We will make sure it is away from the border" Mystheart told her cautiously.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn tilted her head. "Why not near the border?" She asked.

Character Site

Old May 13th, 2017, 09:11 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw survived the overload of advice, though most of it just went in one ear and out the other. However, they successfully centered their weight. But they could not keep still - they were much too rambunctious to remain still. Most definitely, they would be a pawful of an apprentice. And though they were oblivious to the darkness of Amberflame's expression, they could sense damp air as if someone were feeling negative. Yet, like everything else, Minkpaw simply let it pass by. Their excitement left them more restless than usual.

Minkpaw's tail continued to move wildly, and their paws quit shuffling for just a few moments before continuing. They cast their mentor an apologetic glance, as if silently saying, I can't stop, I'm so excited, don't get mad.

Amberflame closed her eyes as though she could hardly look at the younger cat through her disappointment. Ugh, why wasn't this going the way that she had planned it? Perfectly. Well, there were probably a few reasons, but most of all was Minkpaw's lack to concentrate. "Okay. I know you're super excited; first day training, right? Super fun, right? There's lots going on. But-- you have to concentrate. Come on and just try." Her voice was calmer, though there was just the slightest bit of aggravation in it. She was so annoyed with them right now. Perhaps when they got older Minkpaw would be able to concentrate better. She always forgot not all apprentices were mature. Not all held their eye only on the goal. Amberflame watched her apprentice's stance-- they had centered their weight sucessfully earlier, which gave Amberflame quite a sense of excitement. Thank goodness, they were learning! She must be doing something right, or else Minkpaw would be running around in circles by now... that much she was sure of.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:32 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar couldnt help but laugh, amusement sparkling through her ice blue hues as she gave him a playful look. "But you have more experience. And some cats would argue that twenty-two moons is old." She added, whiskers quivering with amusement. Of course, she wasnt one of those cats - She knew Gyrewind was young. But she couldnt help but look up to him as an older brother or something. At his words, she found herself giggling. "Rampaging? Oh, no, Gyre, I dont rampage. I sneak. Im silent. I creep up on ya. Like a ninja." Psshh, yeah right. Snowstar was anything but silent. Amused, the Siamese chuckled and trotted to Gyrewind's side once more, feeling relaxed for the first time in a while.

"And there it is." Snowstar murmured, brushing her tail lightly against a tree trunk as she gazed toward WindClan territory, the soft breeze brushing her short white fur. Her ice blue eyes flickered around the border, her whiskers twitching faintly. For a moment she was silent, before clearing her throat almost awkwardly. "So. We came out here to hunt, didnt we?"
Gyrewind watched the lone trees dotting the hills quiver and wave, almost like they were saying something. But before Gyrewind could listen, Snowstar broke his thoughts, and probably for the better. He pursed his lips and nodded.
"I think so," he mewed. Despite the spilling breeze, Gyrewind's fur flared up as he felt a fresh energy in his muscles when he thought about having a good hunt. He looked skyward with glittering silver eyes, testing the breeze as he did so. When his ears twitched with excitement, he looked back at Snowstar. "Okay, I'm going into the trees because there's a robin nearby. If it's on the ground, I think you should rear up on it and scare it so it only has one way; up into the trees where I'll be. Now, don't hold back, because I'm no slow-poke up there!"
And with that, the tall tom was already ascending into the closest oak tree where his graceful form was swallowed by the branches and leaves. Tiny green acorns scrambled out of the canopy and hopped into the soft grass while particular branches dipped and swerved; Gyrewind was off.
The tom glided from branch to branch comfortably. However easy it was to get lost in the sunlit canopy, he kept his senses centered on the robin's scent. Then, his pace plodded. The feline peered through the arms of the tree, and there was the brown feathered bird with its red breast, picking the ground around the roots of the very tree he stood in. Gyrewind settled on the branch where he thought the robin may flee to first, watching for his siamese hunting partner on the forest floor.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Gyrewind watched the lone trees dotting the hills quiver and wave, almost like they were saying something. But before Gyrewind could listen, Snowstar broke his thoughts, and probably for the better. He pursed his lips and nodded.
"I think so," he mewed. Despite the spilling breeze, Gyrewind's fur flared up as he felt a fresh energy in his muscles when he thought about having a good hunt. He looked skyward with glittering silver eyes, testing the breeze as he did so. When his ears twitched with excitement, he looked back at Snowstar. "Okay, I'm going into the trees because there's a robin nearby. If it's on the ground, I think you should rear up on it and scare it so it only has one way; up into the trees where I'll be. Now, don't hold back, because I'm no slow-poke up there!"
And with that, the tall tom was already ascending into the closest oak tree where his graceful form was swallowed by the branches and leaves. Tiny green acorns scrambled out of the canopy and hopped into the soft grass while particular branches dipped and swerved; Gyrewind was off.
The tom glided from branch to branch comfortably. However easy it was to get lost in the sunlit canopy, he kept his senses centered on the robin's scent. Then, his pace plodded. The feline peered through the arms of the tree, and there was the brown feathered bird with its red breast, picking the ground around the roots of the very tree he stood in. Gyrewind settled on the branch where he thought the robin may flee to first, watching for his siamese hunting partner on the forest floor.
Snowstar nodded, excitement sparkling through her ice blue hues as she watched him head off. The Siamese rolled her shoulders slightly and slipped forward, keeping herself low but her tail slightly above the ground. Her gaze fixed onto the robin, and she nodded before looking up at Gyrewind to ensure he was ready. She couldnt help a small smile. all thoughts of WindClan and frustration had vanished - She felt like herself again. Turning back to the prey, Snowstar eyed the robin, thinking deeply. She had to make sure it flew up toward where Gyrewind was. Make it feel trapped. Snowstar paused, looking down at the ground for a moment, before she got an idea.

Snowstar swept her tail under a few low-hanging branches, staying hidden so the bird didnt see her. The robin's head popped up, alert as its head whipped in every direction. Snowstar lowered her muzzle and gave a soft, sharp hiss, which bounced off of the trees. The robin froze. Chuckling, Snowstar gave her jaws a quick lick before she launched forward, not intent on catching the bird. The robin caught sight of her at once and, with a frightened squawk, shot up into the air - Right in Gyrewind's direction. Snowstar skidded to a stop below the tree and looked up to watch, excitement sparkling through her eyes. Get it Gyre!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust