by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:40 PM

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Reedtail laughed softly, his own eyes beginning to gleam in amusement. "You might as well give up now. This 'dark forest loving cat' has more than a few tricks."He mewed, with anger obvious in his hues now. The tom's tail began to lash, and he wondered whether he should finish her now. No- she was still his clanmate. Perhaps she would change her mind. Realize the error in placing her trust in StarClan. Reedtail's laughter stopped as Skybird bowled him over. For the first time, he realized that she could kill him. She was older, and from how their battle was going, the stronger of the two. His eyes narrowed and he attempted to rake his own claws down her underbelly, scrabbling for a hold through her fur. "StarClan is for the weak! We don't need them!" He snarled with an effort, as the various wounds on him were beginning to take their toll. If she didn't give up soon, he would have to...unless he wished to fight to the death. Despite his words and actions, Reedtail was a coward. He was afraid to die. And he definitely didn't want to die at the hands of this filthy traitor.
Skybird hissed as Reedtail's claws scratched her a bit and she dug her claws into the muscles of his chest that connected to his upper legs, hoping that'd stop him from trying to claw her. She gave a snarl. "The Dark Forest and their supporters are the ones that are weak." she said. She had Reedtail pinned and didn't want to waste anymore time that he could get up with words. So, she took one of her paws and aimed for his muzzle, knowing he could turn his head to the side to stop her from clawing the pointed bump in his face. She kept a back leg pressing on his lower abdomen, to keep him pinned. The blood from her eye had matted her fur up and was slightly dripping onto her opponent while her injured paw was the one she had swiped at him.
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Skybird hissed as Reedtail's claws scratched her a bit and she dug her claws into the muscles of his chest that connected to his upper legs, hoping that'd stop him from trying to claw her. She gave a snarl. "The Dark Forest and their supporters are the ones that are weak." she said. She had Reedtail pinned and didn't want to waste anymore time that he could get up with words. So, she took one of her paws and aimed for his muzzle, knowing he could turn his head to the side to stop her from clawing the pointed bump in his face. She kept a back leg pressing on his lower abdomen, to keep him pinned. The blood from her eye had matted her fur up and was slightly dripping onto her opponent while her injured paw was the one she had swiped at him.
Reedtail had a terrified expression as she dug her claws into his chest. He was becoming weaker, and he could feel the life beginning to ebb away from him. I can't die...without ever doing...one brave thing... He thought desperately. He didn't want to die a coward. And he definitely didn't want to die at the paws of this she cat. She was pinning him, keeping him from slashing at her. An idea came to him and he lifted his head upwards, sinking his fangs into her forearm, hoping that this would release him from her strong grip. Blood dripped into his maw, once again filling it with a metallic taste, adding to the already strong taste of blood that was coming from Skybird's limb. He looked up at her defiantly, his amber hues meeting hers for a moment with hatred swirling within them. He was angrier then he had ever been. Even if he were to die, at least he had done his best fighting against the senior warrior.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry hissed in outrage and bucked, twisting and turning. Her hind legs where very powerful, and she was able to move steadier and jump higher than he probably would've been able to if she'd been on his back, and not the way it was. The pain in her wounds seemed not to matter, becoming only a dull throbbing ache. She kept bucking in an attempt to get him off her back.

Spottedstone hissed lowly to the other, feeling himself begin to slip. He kept on with his claws deep in the she-cats pelt and ran a hind leg down Lioncry's back slowly, getting fur snagged in his claws in lumps.
He got another good scratch in before he was bucked off, bring up dust as he hit the ground hard. He wouldn't let his belly be clawed again and quickly stumbled to his paws, breathing heavily with dust and blood matting his spotted fur.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Craneflight could see the tom against the silhouettes of the trees. His own blue hues narrowed and he unsheathed his claws, digging them into the dirt. A purr of pleasure escaped him and he stepped towards the tom, smoothly moving as quickly as possible. Craneflight didn't believe in having allies. Allies would only slow you down. For the moment being, everyone here without the scent of RiverClan was an enemy. And Onyx- as far as he could tell- did not have the scent of RiverClan. The tom's face became distorted with malice towards the tom and his hues flashed, with a slight smile on his maw. His white and black tail began to twitch back and forth, and as quickly as he could, he reached out a paw, slashing his claws across Onyx's shoulder.
The Syndicate Guard took note to the tom's movement, but didn't sense the threatening thought the tom had until too late. With a yowl, he felt the claws dig into his shoulder, and sprung back. He looked at his shoulder, now bleeding, then looked that the tom.
"Oh, my friend, you will pay for that!" he growled, and unsheathed his claws, springing himself towards the other, aiming for his back.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Reedtail had a terrified expression as she dug her claws into his chest. He was becoming weaker, and he could feel the life beginning to ebb away from him. I can't die...without ever doing...one brave thing... He thought desperately. He didn't want to die a coward. And he definitely didn't want to die at the paws of this she cat. She was pinning him, keeping him from slashing at her. An idea came to him and he lifted his head upwards, sinking his fangs into her forearm, hoping that this would release him from her strong grip. Blood dripped into his maw, once again filling it with a metallic taste, adding to the already strong taste of blood that was coming from Skybird's limb. He looked up at her defiantly, his amber hues meeting hers for a moment with hatred swirling within them. He was angrier then he had ever been. Even if he were to die, at least he had done his best fighting against the senior warrior.
Skybird yowled and pain overtook her features as she froze up a bit. Instead of jumping off the other warrior, she kept her paws pressed against him and ignored the searing pain in her forearm. She was breathing heavily to fight the pain that was in her front legs and face. Though her good eye swirled with rage for Reedtail, rage built from him disrespecting StarClan. Her whole family was in StarClan at this point, so she'd fight for them. The older warrior was scared that she'd die here though, she still had to help liberate the other clans too! She growled deeply, aiming her next clawed slash at Reedtail's neck. Blood was dripping down her leg and it splattered from the injured paw she was using to try and slash this warriors neck. The exiled ShadowClanner had lost her mercy has tricked her with that face-surrender move, and she had lost her respect for the fellow warrior when he yowled about StarClan being weak.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Spottedstone hissed lowly to the other, feeling himself begin to slip. He kept on with his claws deep in the she-cats pelt and ran a hind leg down Lioncry's back slowly, getting fur snagged in his claws in lumps.
He got another good scratch in before he was bucked off, bring up dust as he hit the ground hard. He wouldn't let his belly be clawed again and quickly stumbled to his paws, breathing heavily with dust and blood matting his spotted fur.
With a quick jump, a small, grey ball of fur shot towards Spottedstone. "Leave her alone!" squealed a mew, and the grey flashed off and ran to Lioncry. "D-Did I hit 'im?" the kit asked, looking around frantically. She looked in the direction of the tom. Smokeykit was blind, yes, but she acted like she couls see 20/20, and her eyes didn't show she was, but yet, if anyone payed close enough attention, she had a distant stare of one who is blind.

Last edited by monfang; December 13th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Lioncry knew this couldn't go on much longer, but she had to be patient. She hoped that she would be able to walk away and not have to fight any longer, but if she needed to, she would fight as long as she could. She wasn't going to back down unless she could do. But her golden fur was soaked with matting blood, and her breathing quick and shallow. She knew that she wouldn't be able to last too much longer. “Stop this now!” she yowled, then she saw
Smokeykit and leaped in front. “Smokeykit, what in StarClan's sake are you doing here?” she asked worriedly. She wasn't angry, but fearful for her adopted
kit's life. “Stop.” she repeated to Spottedstone.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:10 PM

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry knew this couldn't go on much longer, but she had to be patient. She hoped that she would be able to walk away and not have to fight any longer, but if she needed to, she would fight as long as she could. She wasn't going to back down unless she could do. But her golden fur was soaked with matting blood, and her breathing quick and shallow. She knew that she wouldn't be able to last too much longer. “Stop this now!” she yowled, then she saw
Smokeykit and leaped in front. “Smokeykit, what in StarClan's sake are you doing here?” she asked worriedly. She wasn't angry, but fearful for her adopted
kit's life. “Stop.” she repeated to Spottedstone.
"I-I heard there was a battle and... I... I thought I could help!" the kit mewed. She slunked under Lioncry, and looked a bit fearful. "Is this a real battle?" she asked, looking up at Lioncry, the best she could, at least.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

The Syndicate Guard took note to the tom's movement, but didn't sense the threatening thought the tom had until too late. With a yowl, he felt the claws dig into his shoulder, and sprung back. He looked at his shoulder, now bleeding, then looked that the tom.
"Oh, my friend, you will pay for that!" he growled, and unsheathed his claws, springing himself towards the other, aiming for his back.
Craneflight began to laugh, looking at the tom with amusement shining within his blue hues. "Will I, now?"Craneflight asked, innocence sounding in his voice as he smirked, before his expression changed to one of pain and hatred as he felt Onyx's claws rake down his spine. The tom whirled around and once again slashed his claws at the tom's shoulder, his fangs bared in a malicious snarl, his expression one of pure hatred as he glared at the other cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Lightpaw struggles agasint attacking him now but wasn't sure wether or not that was the starclan thing to do. The apprentice walked - followed more like - fourth toward the Tom who passed out in the elders den. She looked down at him stepping over him carefully. Her belly bleeding and occasionally dripping down onto his pelt. "Hello?" Meows the she cat goign down near his face, did she kill him?
Ebonypaw lunged forward, slamming Lightpaw to the ground and he snarled, "Always make sure the enemy is dead, didn't you learn anything in the first days of becoming an apprentice." The tom bared his teeth and lunged blindly, blinking away the blood that spilled from a wound on his forehead. He knew Singenight wouldn't want him fighting but he couldn't help it and snarled, sinking his teeth into the apprentice's paw.
Closed Thread