by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:29 AM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:25 AM

Old November 30th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool honestly didn't think he needed cleaning up. At least, he wasn't in the mood for it. “Hunting sounds good.” he replied, still unsure of why she sounded so amused to hearing that in others that he just couldn't identity it, so he padded beside Harepaw, keeping a lookout for prey.
Harepaw stuck out her tail in front of him. "If we don't clean your wounds you'll be stuck in the medicine cat den. With the near constant talk of Starclan." She points out calmly.
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:15 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw stuck out her tail in front of him. "If we don't clean your wounds you'll be stuck in the medicine cat den. With the near constant talk of Starclan." She points out calmly.
Redpool didn't like the sound of that, but he could think of plenty worse things. “I suppose you have a good point.” he said reluctantly before sitting down and licking his wounds a few times. “You too.” he looked up, a smug look on his maw as he did, then he resumed licking his wounds with strong, rhythmic strokes of his tongue.
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool didn't like the sound of that, but he could think of plenty worse things. “I suppose you have a good point.” he said reluctantly before sitting down and licking his wounds a few times. “You too.” he looked up, a smug look on his maw as he did, then he resumed licking his wounds with strong, rhythmic strokes of his tongue.
She rolls her eyes, licking her few cuts and scrapes. "You're in worse shape then me." She says softly, almost in a guilty voice.
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:31 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt smiled a little, her distress seeming to melt away. "Ha. Never would have thought it of you." She purred, nudging him lightly as she did so. She thought for a moment, remembering how Dawnstorm didn't want to be disloyal...how hesitant he had been...and then how it had gone downhill before it had seemed to work, and then...well, it just hadn't worked from there. "I don't know. It seemed to have worked for a while, and then it just...didn't. But that's okay, I'm glad it's over- it probably wouldn't have worked anyway. And besides, I'm glad it didn't work. I'll find somebody someday." Forestpelt mewed. "Got anyone special, Amberstrike?" She asked, a teasing note to her voice, although she really did want to know the answer.
Amberstrike chuckled a bit at his sister comment and then he listened carefully as she spoke about her forbidden relationship. He frowned slightly, "Are you sure its okay.." he said quietly. "I am surprised you don't have males begging for you." He chuckled. Amberstrike felt his pelt heat up at his sisters question. He watched the ground carefully, "No.. I have tried getting to know cats I am interested in, both male and female, but no cat seems interested in me..." He mumbled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 30th, 2016, 10:16 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear tilted his head. "Really?" He mewed curiously, "I... never would've guessed." This is a strange turn for this conversation to go, but thinking maybe she's leading up to something, he sits down to continue listening. "Is there something about her?"
Squirrelleap inwardly whacked herself in the face with her paw, cursing in her head. Because if you didn't want a cat to figure it out, who to start with but your mate? She glanced back down at her paws. "At this point, my mother is either a dead kittypet living in StarClan or a strange cat who might already dislike me or is dead, and now Halestorm probably hates a cat that either completely failed at hiding the truth or is her mother. At this point I don't know if Ice actually--" The tabby cut off abruptly, stiffening. Foxdung. Please don't realize what I just said, please... Of course he would, since he wasn't stupid. You mousebrain!
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
questionmark

Quote:
She rolls her eyes, licking her few cuts and scrapes. "You're in worse shape then me." She says softly, almost in a guilty voice.
Redpool grunted. “Yeah? And who's fault is that I wonder?” he snapped. He didn't really mean to, but he couldn't hold his tongue. He was slightly angry, but more at himself than the apprentice. He should've fought better and been faster. After all, he was half WindClan and his mother was half ThunderClan. Very little of him was actually ShadowClan, which was why he fought so hard and pushed himself beyond his limits trying to be the best he could be. Having Clan issues often held him back, but not anymore. Now, he could do as he liked and kill all traitors. He sighed, but didn't say sorry for snapping at her. She just continued cleaning his wounds.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool grunted. “Yeah? And who's fault is that I wonder?” he snapped. He didn't really mean to, but he couldn't hold his tongue. He was slightly angry, but more at himself than the apprentice. He should've fought better and been faster. After all, he was half WindClan and his mother was half ThunderClan. Very little of him was actually ShadowClan, which was why he fought so hard and pushed himself beyond his limits trying to be the best he could be. Having Clan issues often held him back, but not anymore. Now, he could do as he liked and kill all traitors. He sighed, but didn't say sorry for snapping at her. She just continued cleaning his wounds.
Harepaw was silent as she helped him clean his wounds. after a moment she would move and slightly lick his cheek, both an act of rare affection and of thanks.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:05 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw was silent as she helped him clean his wounds. after a moment she would move and slightly lick his cheek, both an act of rare affection and of thanks.
Redpool flinched away from her, his eyes wide with shock and surprise. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. Nobody had ever licked his wounds before. His mother had rejected him, his father had refused to acknowledge him as his son, his mate had not loved him, and his daughter hated him. But maybe, just maybe, Harepaw was his second chance. He looked at her, then said something he'd never said before. “Thank you.” and he started licking one of her scratches in a very rare surface of his soft side he tried so hard to destroy.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool flinched away from her, his eyes wide with shock and surprise. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. Nobody had ever licked his wounds before. His mother had rejected him, his father had refused to acknowledge him as his son, his mate had not loved him, and his daughter hated him. But maybe, just maybe, Harepaw was his second chance. He looked at her, then said something he'd never said before. “Thank you.” and he started licking one of her scratches in a very rare surface of his soft side he tried so hard to destroy.
A purr slowly grew from her, though it remained a soft sound. Silently, she enjoyed the moment where for just a second in time, nothing mattered aside from her and another cat being in each other's company in ways she had never experienced. She licked a wound on his shoulder, her eyes closed as she continued the soft purring. This was a side of Harepaw that she hadn't known still existed.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:15 PM
questionmark

Quote:
A purr slowly grew from her, though it remained a soft sound. Silently, she enjoyed the moment where for just a second in time, nothing mattered aside from her and another cat being in each other's company in ways she had never experienced. She licked a wound on his shoulder, her eyes closed as she continued the soft purring. This was a side of Harepaw that she hadn't known still existed.
Redpool pulled away after a moment and stared into her eyes. “Why do you seem to care?” he asked suddenly, trying to harden his voice, but failing miserably, only his curiosity filling his gaze and lacing his voice. Why do I seem to care? Why am I showing such weakness to this apprentice? He asked himself, but knew no answers.