Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM

Old December 19th, 2016, 03:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Nuh-uh!" she grinned playfully, her body crouching down now, facing Brightkit. "If I jump right now, I could escape you," she boasted. It was around the time the kits learned how strong their back legs were. It was Skyclan's thing. As of right now, Creekkit wasn't concerned about the big fights going on, she wanted to improve her skills and be the best apprentice there ever was. "I would, but I can't now, I might hit my head," he chuckled before her paw swiped outwards to catch her sister's cheek lightly. Creekkit was trying to provoke a play fight, but she knew all too well that the queens might not approve with how big she and her sister were getting. They wouldn't need to worry soon when Grosestar gets back. Their ceremony would be announced and they could be apprentice together. One thing did worry Creekkit. Would their mentors allow them to train together or would the sisters have to begin to live on their own? No. Creekkit would insure they had time together to train or talk. They had to!
Brightkit let out a mock yelp as she pulled back before giving her sister a grin. "Suuuurrreee." She teased lightly, swiping a paw as she aimed to swat gently at Creekkit's muzzle. Hopefully her mentor would be someone who would allow her to spend time with Creekkit. And if the sisters trained together, they could help eachother out as well. I'll make sure me and Creekkit get time together, The calico thought, determined as she smiled.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
She sighed," I'm leaving, your father will be back in a day or so if not you can find me on a farm bordering the clan territory, unless of course you want to come. I'll deal with one kit." she exasperated. ( Up to whatever you think the kit would pick, mother or father choice)
(I thought you wanted Sandykit to come, right? And you planned to take Songkit too?)

"I- you're leaving us?" Sandykit gasped, eyes widening. "But you can't! You're our mother!" She leaped to her paws, mouth hanging open in astonishment.

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Brightkit let out a mock yelp as she pulled back before giving her sister a grin. "Suuuurrreee." She teased lightly, swiping a paw as she aimed to swat gently at Creekkit's muzzle. Hopefully her mentor would be someone who would allow her to spend time with Creekkit. And if the sisters trained together, they could help eachother out as well. I'll make sure me and Creekkit get time together, The calico thought, determined as she smiled.
Creekkit hissed playfully, lunging at her sister and knocking her over. She swatted playfully at her ears from there. "I'll show you if we go out into the clearing!" she growled with mischief staring at Brightkit wondering what her next move would be. Sure, the provoking didn't work, Creekkit had to pounce first, but she got to the point with the lunge.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Creekkit hissed playfully, lunging at her sister and knocking her over. She swatted playfully at her ears from there. "I'll show you if we go out into the clearing!" she growled with mischief staring at Brightkit wondering what her next move would be. Sure, the provoking didn't work, Creekkit had to pounce first, but she got to the point with the lunge.
Brightkit squealed in surprise, shaking her head as she smirked at her sister. "Lets go then!" She retorted playfully, then leaped up and wrapped her paws around Creekkit's neck gently, pulling her down with her. "If you can!"

Forever...

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Brightkit squealed in surprise, shaking her head as she smirked at her sister. "Lets go then!" She retorted playfully, then leaped up and wrapped her paws around Creekkit's neck gently, pulling her down with her. "If you can!"
Suddenly Creekkits face was smothered in her sister calico fur. Muffled noises broke from her vocal chords, but none that were clear enough to be understood. Creekkit started batting at her sister's shoulder and trying to pull away from Brightkit, putting all her strength in the attempts. Would she be able to break free? As she continued this, the tortoiseshell had begun to kick her hind legs into the calicos stomach. "Let me go!" he spoke, although once more the was barely audible through the mouthful of fur Creekkit had to speak around.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Suddenly Creekkits face was smothered in her sister calico fur. Muffled noises broke from her vocal chords, but none that were clear enough to be understood. Creekkit started batting at her sister's shoulder and trying to pull away from Brightkit, putting all her strength in the attempts. Would she be able to break free? As she continued this, the tortoiseshell had begun to kick her hind legs into the calicos stomach. "Let me go!" he spoke, although once more the was barely audible through the mouthful of fur Creekkit had to speak around.
(XD These two x3)

Brightkit let out a mrrrrrow of laughter, waiting a few moments. It was hard to keep her hold with Creekkit batting at her, kicking her stomach in attempts to get free. The calico grunted slightly before releasing her sister, unable to control the giggles that burst from her mouth at that moment. "Gotcha!"

Forever...

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
She sighed," I'm leaving, your father will be back in a day or so if not you can find me on a farm bordering the clan territory, unless of course you want to come. I'll deal with one kit." she exasperated. ( Up to whatever you think the kit would pick, mother or father choice)
Waspkit was close by, he was asleep too tired to hear what was happening. He was having a nightmare, if you looked he was shaking while he slept.
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Waspkit was close by, he was asleep too tired to hear what was happening. He was having a nightmare, if you looked he was shaking while he slept.
However she didn't notice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
(XD These two x3)

Brightkit let out a mrrrrrow of laughter, waiting a few moments. It was hard to keep her hold with Creekkit batting at her, kicking her stomach in attempts to get free. The calico grunted slightly before releasing her sister, unable to control the giggles that burst from her mouth at that moment. "Gotcha!"
"Never!" she declared once she was able to break free. Her small paws pinned her down playfully. "Race you outside!" she challenged before leaping off her sister and charging through the nursery towards the entrance. Creekkit was determined to beat Brightkit outside. What the kits didn't know was all that play they did was benefiting them later. It was good practice for battles later.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 20th, 2016, 12:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"Never!" she declared once she was able to break free. Her small paws pinned her down playfully. "Race you outside!" she challenged before leaping off her sister and charging through the nursery towards the entrance. Creekkit was determined to beat Brightkit outside. What the kits didn't know was all that play they did was benefiting them later. It was good practice for battles later.
"You're on!" Brightkit declared, scrambling to her paws. She turned and pelted after her sister, putting her strength into her back legs and stretching her front paws out. Determination pulsed through the kit; She had to win!

Forever...