Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM

Old August 26th, 2018, 03:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Oaksplash padded into the clearing. He had just come back from a hunt with a big rabbit. He placed it gently on the top of the fresh-kill pile. He looked for a mouse for himself and settled down in a shady patch. The sun was very hot on his dark pelt and even the shade wasn’t that good. He couldn’t wait to see who would get to share his plump rabbit. He was bored and scanned the clearing for another cat to chat with while he was bored. He looked up to the sun wondering why he had to have his pelt so dark while other cats pelts were lighter in color.
@Empress Of Evil
The deputy let out a sigh of relief, knowing that her work was done for now. She could rest for a few hours before she had to do anything more. Wanting to reward herself, the she-cat padded over the fresh kill and let her eyes run over each piece of prey. There was a large rabbit placed on the top of the pile. She gently placed a paw on the rabbit. It was still warm which meant that it must’ve been freshly caught. Auroraflame hesitated for a moment, she didn’t want to select something so large since she felt she didn’t deserve it just yet, but everything else on the pile was rather small, so she didn’t have much of a choice. Perhaps she could find someone to share it with. So she leaned forward and picked up the rabbit in her jaws. She straightened up and looked around for someone who she could share it with. It wasn’t long before her gaze had landed on a dark tom, eating a mouse in a shady spot. He looks like he could do with some company, she thought. So with her mouth-watering from the rabbit, she made her way over to the tom.

“Oaksplash,” she greeted after she had set down the rabbit. Auroraflame knew that his name because of patrols and other situations where she had to interact with the tom, but otherwise she was not too familiar with him. Perhaps this would be her chance to make a new friend.
She sat down next to the tom and instantly she could feel the burn of the sun lifting from her pelt. It had been a smart decision to sit down in the shade. The sun was worse on darker pelts, especially black pelts which absorbed more heat than lighter pelts.

“Would you mind eating a bit of this? I feel bad if I have to eat it all, seeing as I haven’t done any hunting myself yet today,” she admitted. She had only organised patrols and assigned cats to jobs that needed to be done around the camp. Hunting came later but she was hungry despite that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 26th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The deputy let out a sigh of relief, knowing that her work was done for now. She could rest for a few hours before she had to do anything more. Wanting to reward herself, the she-cat padded over the fresh kill and let her eyes run over each piece of prey. There was a large rabbit placed on the top of the pile. She gently placed a paw on the rabbit. It was still warm which meant that it must’ve been freshly caught. Auroraflame hesitated for a moment, she didn’t want to select something so large since she felt she didn’t deserve it just yet, but everything else on the pile was rather small, so she didn’t have much of a choice. Perhaps she could find someone to share it with. So she leaned forward and picked up the rabbit in her jaws. She straightened up and looked around for someone who she could share it with. It wasn’t long before her gaze had landed on a dark tom, eating a mouse in a shady spot. He looks like he could do with some company, she thought. So with her mouth-watering from the rabbit, she made her way over to the tom.

“Oaksplash,” she greeted after she had set down the rabbit. Auroraflame knew that his name because of patrols and other situations where she had to interact with the tom, but otherwise she was not too familiar with him. Perhaps this would be her chance to make a new friend.
She sat down next to the tom and instantly she could feel the burn of the sun lifting from her pelt. It had been a smart decision to sit down in the shade. The sun was worse on darker pelts, especially black pelts which absorbed more heat than lighter pelts.

“Would you mind eating a bit of this? I feel bad if I have to eat it all, seeing as I haven’t done any hunting myself yet today,” she admitted. She had only organised patrols and assigned cats to jobs that needed to be done around the camp. Hunting came later but she was hungry despite that.
Oaksplash looked up hearing his name called “Yes? Oh sure. I caught that earlier. Did I do a good job?” The tom asked looking at the pile with tiny mice and other things he couldn’t see clearly. “When do you usually hunt?” He asked the deputy kindly. “Because if you want after, I can hunt with you.” He meowed to her. Looking at the deputy waiting for an awnser.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Dewpaw walked around and looked out the entrance. She sighed and walked over to the fresh kill pile, then selected a mouse. She sat down in the shade and looked around for ashpaw and found her loitering around the center "Hey! Ash!" Ashpaw turned and saw Dewpaw meowing her name. "I'm coming!"

(open)
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Moments like these, he scorned himself for being a large apprentice. Maybe being tiny wouldn't be so bad...but, he knew the other cats wouldn't take him seriously - he hardly took any other cat serious. He was virtually annoyed with anyone, so when he saw Flickerpaw's gaze land on him, he tried to make himself go deeper into hiding, but opted to hiss at the other tom as he approached him. Timberpaw was always grouchy, no matter who approached him. He'd only put on a respectable look when he noted a warrior deserved his respect.

Since there was no point in hiding, Timberpaw got up from a crouch, giving Flickerpaw an annoyed, expressionless look. He shook his fur, licking his chest. ''Flickerpaw....do not ever address me as your favorite anything, anymore.'' Timberpaw grumbled, proceeding to get up, wanting to walk away. ''Besides, I was eating before I was rudely interrupted. If you don't want anything useful, please walk away and leave me alone.'' He was brash, just liking being alone. If he didn't need anyone, then he didn't want them approaching him.

Flickerpaw didn’t even blink at Timberpaw’s hiss when he walked up to him. He gave him a pointed look as the older tomcat spoke. “Well Timberpaw, if I didn’t do that, that would be lying. And I never lie.” His purr was taunting, egging Timberpaw on to make a retort. Flickerpaw knew he annoyed the larger tomcat, it was his favorite part about interacting with him. Plus, Flickerpaw wouldn’t let the tomcat get away so easy. He found him intriguing, and even oddly funny, in some weird way.

“And you’re wrong again there Timber.” He paced around so he was in front of the apprentice. “You were simply playing with the remains of your prey when I came over. No eating involved.” A smirk played on his maw, his dark blue eyes sparkling with mischief. “And besides, you’ve got to get out more. Interact with cats, enjoy life. You’re literally a rain cloud with legs. No cat likes that kind of vibe.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:33 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
Ammilkit dropped back down on all fours. She had surprised him initially, but looking at her now, she seemed very nice. He titled his head to one side, listening to her question. The white kit looked over his shoulder to the other kits and shrugged. "It's okay. I'm not used to Clan life yet," he said quietly. He still wasn't used to talking to other cats. Since he was so young, he hadn't really had a chance to develop social skills. He was the only kit in his litter, and he had been taken from his mother at a young age. His first time outside, he had wandered off into the forest and met Dustynose, his adoptive mother. He turned back to Owlflame. Her bushy fur reminded him of one of the big plush animals that his Two-Leg owned. Ammilkit flopped down onto Owlflame's back. "You're like the lion!" he exclaimed excitedly. They small kit sunk into her fluffy pelt, and he shook his head when some of her fur tickled his nose. Seeing and feeling something that he deemed familiar was comforting to Ammilkit. He had been missing the soft pillows and cool nest that he had known. He definitely preferred the freedom of SkyClan, but adjusting to Clan life was hard for a kittypet when all he had known was his nest.
"I'm sure things will get easier. Are the other kits nice to you?" The large she-cat inquired, marigold eyes watching curiously as the pale-coloured kit trotted around to her back. She let out a surprised gasp as he flopped down, not expecting him to. She lacked any understanding of kits and how they saw the world, and she was fascinated by his comparison - it was certainly the first time she'd heard her pelt looked like that of a lion's mane. Most compared her to a large owl, hence her name. She found it almost humorous it reminded him of such a peculiar thing. "A lion?" She inquired curiously, a playful expression lighting up her features as she carefully stood to her feet, Ammilkit still resting there. Her towering form moved slowly, cautious movements keeping Ammilkit steadily placed upon her back. She kept her head lowered, as to not hinder the young he-kit's view from her thick-furred back. Marigold eyes looked out upon the clearing, unfazed by the flood of odd looks she began receiving. Owlflame had stopped worrying about others, especially when there was little she could do to mend their judgemental characters. She listened carefully to Ammilkit, ready to lower him back down if necessary.
{I feel like this reply is all over the place, so I'd like to apologise for it! My future replies will hopefully flow more consistently then this one did}

Last edited by North; August 27th, 2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 10:25 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Duckkit smiled mischeviously as he emerged from the nursery. With a fleeting glance back inside he spotted Mousekit flopped over on a queens back. HE laughed to himself, he didn't know that Mousekit would try to be like him. He felt sorry for her, that he was getting a head start, but it gave him an advantage over her for the moment. Though she could be smart and smell him out. He did notice it was much harder to smell specific things out here though. What with all the cats and prey and territory scents mingling around, it became confusing, and Duckkit would admit, a bit overwhelming. He leapt quickly to the side, out of view from the inside of the nursery. He scampered over to to edge of the camp and crouched low in the sparce ungrowth that lined the edge of the camp. He watched as Mousekit emerged slowly, hesitantly. He suppressed a giggle as she stared around, sniffing at the air. He crept sideways slowly, trying to hide his fluffy cream colored pelt in the shadows of a bush.
@~Northern_Lights~

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 28th, 2018, 12:28 AM
The Red to your Blue~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Dogcry rolled his eyes playfully and followed his brother, enjoying the weather of the clearing. Cats chattered around them, and Dogcry glanced around for a moment curiously, observing his Clanmates. He was eager to start his day, as well as hang out with his brother. He was mostly awake, senses alert. He always woke up somewhat early in order to get energized enough to go through the rest of the day. He faced his brother as he spoke.

"Hunting sounds good," he remarked in reply. Dogcry nodded his head slightly at Crowfoot, smiling slightly.
"Oh, I bet it does," the black and white tom cooed, smiling back at his brother. As they padded through the clearing, Crowfoot thought it rather amusing to think about what the other cats thought. Being with Dogcry was different than being with any other of his littermates, given their closer similarities. Crowfoot had a tendency to try and pass Dogcry off as his twin, the two looked so similar. Granted, Crowfoot always thought of himself as the better-looking one... And though Dogcry was more knowledgeable than he was, the piebald tom would often try to pass himself off as more mature, too.

"I hope you've kept your claws sharp, Dogcry. Hunting on the ground is utterly monotonous." The long-furred tom groaned to himself in the slightest as they'd made their way out of the camp, though his pelt prickled with excitement at the promise of hunting in the trees. He wondered how the other clans managed, always hunting on the ground. It didn't seem to be very fun at all. It was a wonder the other clans hadn't died from starvation!
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:23 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddess of ducks View Post
Duckkit smiled mischeviously as he emerged from the nursery. With a fleeting glance back inside he spotted Mousekit flopped over on a queens back. HE laughed to himself, he didn't know that Mousekit would try to be like him. He felt sorry for her, that he was getting a head start, but it gave him an advantage over her for the moment. Though she could be smart and smell him out. He did notice it was much harder to smell specific things out here though. What with all the cats and prey and territory scents mingling around, it became confusing, and Duckkit would admit, a bit overwhelming. He leapt quickly to the side, out of view from the inside of the nursery. He scampered over to to edge of the camp and crouched low in the sparce ungrowth that lined the edge of the camp. He watched as Mousekit emerged slowly, hesitantly. He suppressed a giggle as she stared around, sniffing at the air. He crept sideways slowly, trying to hide his fluffy cream colored pelt in the shadows of a bush.
@~Northern_Lights~

Mousekit's olive gaze drifted from place to place, somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer amount of new things she was seeing. She had been out of the nursery a mere few times, and the small she-kit had come to realise that the Skyclan camp was changing near constantly. It was intimidating at first glance, but she reminded herself of the task at hand - she had to find Duckkit! Her short legs carried her chubby-looking form in a circle, as she analysed the area around her. It would be practically useless if she physically searched for Duckkit, so instead she opted to locate his scent in the air. However, the calico she-kit quickly found this tactic quite difficult to perform given how many scents there were in the air; she had yet to master the ability of tracking one scent alone. Her olive gaze searched her surroundings, newfound determination resting within their green depths, as she put her best efforts into finding her adoptive brother. After all, what was the point of playing if no one won? Secretly, Mousekit didn't mind losing - she was merely happy to be involved, a trait of her character she was unlikely to drop anytime soon. But she didn't want Duckkit to go without some sort of challenge, so she continued searching for him best she could. By some luck, her olive gaze flickered over a large bush and caught sight of a mixture of cream and orange fur standing out against the deep green of the bush. Duckkit! She quickly ran over, somehow managing to remain balanced the entire time and soon enough she could taste his familiar scent. "Duckkit, I found you!" She exclaimed, completely forgetting they weren't playing hide and seek but instead they were playing tag. She stood a few inches away from him, but made no move to pat him with her paw. "I win, I win!" She cheered, beaming with pride.
Old August 28th, 2018, 07:54 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Mousekit's olive gaze drifted from place to place, somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer amount of new things she was seeing. She had been out of the nursery a mere few times, and the small she-kit had come to realise that the Skyclan camp was changing near constantly. It was intimidating at first glance, but she reminded herself of the task at hand - she had to find Duckkit! Her short legs carried her chubby-looking form in a circle, as she analysed the area around her. It would be practically useless if she physically searched for Duckkit, so instead she opted to locate his scent in the air. However, the calico she-kit quickly found this tactic quite difficult to perform given how many scents there were in the air; she had yet to master the ability of tracking one scent alone. Her olive gaze searched her surroundings, newfound determination resting within their green depths, as she put her best efforts into finding her adoptive brother. After all, what was the point of playing if no one won? Secretly, Mousekit didn't mind losing - she was merely happy to be involved, a trait of her character she was unlikely to drop anytime soon. But she didn't want Duckkit to go without some sort of challenge, so she continued searching for him best she could. By some luck, her olive gaze flickered over a large bush and caught sight of a mixture of cream and orange fur standing out against the deep green of the bush. Duckkit! She quickly ran over, somehow managing to remain balanced the entire time and soon enough she could taste his familiar scent. "Duckkit, I found you!" She exclaimed, completely forgetting they weren't playing hide and seek but instead they were playing tag. She stood a few inches away from him, but made no move to pat him with her paw. "I win, I win!" She cheered, beaming with pride.
Duckkit crouched low, watching his sister through his amber optics. HE smiled as she spun around, and Duckkit assumed she would make herself dizzy, it was making him dizzy just watching her. He closed his eyes and shook his head. When he opened it again, he saw his sister running towards him. He watched her, a laugh rising in his throat. "Mousekit!" He laughed, leaping out of the bush. "We're playing tag remember?" He called. He was already turning to run away, and the moment he finished saying it, he took off. Around the camp he dashed, over sized paws, thundering against the ground. Unlike his sister he was pretty nimble on his paws, despite their large size. They just indicated that he would be a bigger cat later on, but for now they got in his way just a bit. He was used to it though, and used them to cover more ground. He zoomed past the warrior's den and looked over his shoulder searching for Mousekit. He whipped back around and screamed, having almost come face to butt with a warrior. He swerved to the side and
SPLAT
Duckkit took a face planting nose dive into the fresh kill pile.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 28th, 2018 at 07:55 AM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 11:40 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post

"Oh, I bet it does," the black and white tom cooed, smiling back at his brother. As they padded through the clearing, Crowfoot thought it rather amusing to think about what the other cats thought. Being with Dogcry was different than being with any other of his littermates, given their closer similarities. Crowfoot had a tendency to try and pass Dogcry off as his twin, the two looked so similar. Granted, Crowfoot always thought of himself as the better-looking one... And though Dogcry was more knowledgeable than he was, the piebald tom would often try to pass himself off as more mature, too.

"I hope you've kept your claws sharp, Dogcry. Hunting on the ground is utterly monotonous." The long-furred tom groaned to himself in the slightest as they'd made their way out of the camp, though his pelt prickled with excitement at the promise of hunting in the trees. He wondered how the other clans managed, always hunting on the ground. It didn't seem to be very fun at all. It was a wonder the other clans hadn't died from starvation!
(Oof sorry it's late I fell asleep-)
Dogcry followed his brother, his eyes fixed on the territory as they left the camp. He'd always wondered how other Clans could hunt on moors or in rivers, it just seemed odd to the SkyClan tom. If he could, he would've tried, but it was impractical here and he wasn't going to sneak onto another territory. He cleared his thoughts and continued to follow Crowfoot out into the territory.

"Of course I have," he replied with a small smirk, nodding his head in agreement to the last part. He smoothed his pelt a bit, excited to be able to hunt. He had toned it down a bit, with all the drama that had happened, but now that it was relatively calm, he could finally relax a bit.