Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:02 PM
Darkpaw

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[@Liquoris — sorry for the late post!]

An exhale was forced out of a snowshoe's mouth, his stomach growling in response. It was nearly dusk, and Snakesnap had yet to catch something for the day. As a punishment, he was keeping himself from eating anything—and giving a terrible defense for it—repeating over and over that he would learn his lesson by depriving himself of the very thing he needed. It was a toxic solution, but it worked. On occasion. Most of the time it just appeared that the lack of nutrition weakened him and kept him from catching any prey at all, which just helped to continue the cycle of starvation. With a jolt, he realized that becoming weak would keep him from training his apprentice to the fullest. Snakesnap almost growled; he would not, under any circumstances, let Brokenpaw fail his warrior assessment because his mentor wasn't strong enough, both mentally and physically. Marching over to the fresh-kill pile, he took a skinny blackbird and brought it back near the Warriors' Den. It wasn't much, of course—even if he had decided not to let himself starve, that didn't mean that everything was solved in that instant. It would take time and some effort, and he had a lingering thought in the back of his mind that he would never get over it for good. It had started around his late apprenticeship. Not because of his mentor, but because Snakesnap was convinced that the reason he wasn't doing well in training was solely because he wasn't trying hard enough. He huffed, his thoughts disappearing as he took a bite out of the blackbird, almost downing the whole thing in that instant.

As he finished his prey, one small thought danced around in his head. If he hadn't caught anything and it didn't look like he was going to catch something anytime soon, he could always find some of his close clanmates to socialize with. Snakesnap never really did enough of that; he never seemed to have the time for it, always out in the territory or training his apprentice. His busy schedule left him with little time for friends and family, usually leading up to growing apart from said friends and becoming a bit of a social outcast. It didn't matter, though. Nothing mattered.
Darkpaw padded up to Snakesnap, flicking his tail in greeting.
"Hey Snakesnap, have you seen Halestar? I haven't seen my mentor in days and I want to talk to him about it."
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You're on! Tag!" Ashkit poked KestrelBerry with a small shiny white claw then ran. "Come on RockKit, He'll get us!" RockKit shook his head and rolled his blue eyes then skipped away reluctantly. "Ashkit, I don't know. I'm pretty tired already."
"Okay. Just play until everyone has had at least one go and then you can do whatever you like!" The grey Tom kit compromised. RockKit growled, "fine!" Is he my cousin, or my mother? but RockKit padded on.
Kestrelberry gave the kittens a solid 5 second head start, before padding off after them. He wasn't going to run, obviously. He took long strides, catching up to the kittens.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel
Robinblaze listened to the medicine cat as he spoke. He dipped his head and slid out of the entrance way to allow Treestep to enter. As soon as he passed, Robinblaze took the wad of moss and went to wet it. A moment later he reappeared, a wad of soaking, dripping wet moss hanging from his jaws. He padded over hurriedly to the queen and sat it down in front of Lilybreeze's mouth. "Lilybreeze here was out in the territory. That's when I heard her. Once I got to her, she had already given birth to the kits. I think she hit her head on the tree, but I didn't check to see if it was bleeding." He stated quickly, and somewhat nervously. The warrior cast a sorrowful glance to his friend, as he heard the obvious worry in his voice.
"Thank you.." He took the moss and trickled it into Lilybreeze's jaws, lifting a paw and massaging her throat to get the rest of the herbs down safely. He took the moss again and used it to soak up the blood that was pooling, and left it by her tail. He sniffed at the back of her head, not finding any visible wounds. Kestrelberry whipped around. "Where are the kits? Are they breathing?!"

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; February 22nd, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry gave the kittens a solid 5 second head start, before padding off after them. He wasn't going to run, obviously. He took long strides, catching up to the kittens.
Ashkit stared, wide eyed as the larger Tom approached him. "Oh no! I'm it!" He called to his cousin as KestrelBerry gave him a gentle poke in the side. "Run, RockKit! I'm coming!"
RockKit sighed and stumbled away. Out of breath, he mustered "please Ashkit, get this over with so I can go and sleep."
"I suppose I am pretty hungry...okay," he turned to KestrelBerry "sorry, this will have to come to an end. But thanks for spending time with us!"
"Yeah, it was nice to meet you!" RockKit wheezed. Then Ashkit turned back to his cousin. "Tag." Then his cousin turned to him "Tag." Then they collapsed on the ground, panting loudly. "Okay. Well I'm going to the nursery to rest." RockKit squeeked. The two padded across the clearing, only briefly glancing behind them at KestrelBerry. Nodding a farewell, they slid through the nursery entrance, grey tails slithering behind them like snakes.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:46 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Jingle @Spirit @Lonestar23

Jaysongs tinted pelt was seen skipping between the throngs of cats assembled beneath the highbranch. She had caught the tail end of the cermony and was awful glad she had left the Warriors den at that very moment. My daughter! Deputy. I always knew she was destine for greatness. a purr rumbled in her throat as she burst between acouple of unsuspecting apprentices to see her daughter. Moondancer was sure to be the best deputy halestar ever saw. Anyone saw for that matter. Oh she is growing, with each day it seems like she has someing new to be happy about. A smug expression demolished her casual expression she now wore on her maw. Her chest filled with butterflies as the proud queen padded towards her With complete disregard for ocelotpath her stood just off to the side of them. what will polarpaw and mistkit think? her previous litters. Both still young and still in need of their mother, whereas moondancer was climbing the ranks. The she cats face beamed with satisfaction, as if this was alreayd supposed to have happened. "Moondancer!" her voice rang out. She stepped in close and nuzzled her daughters head affectionately. "Oh moondancer, look at you!" she meows. Inspecting her as if her fur had turned green or something. Her teeth showing in a silent smile. Surely my other kits will do well. If my bloodline is worthy of deputy. Then so shall my family. she thought smugly. Then turned slighty as ocelotpath caught her eye. She looked him up and down. Who may this be? she meows catching a strong wiff of his scent. Nobody she knew. Oh well. She tunred her attention back to her daughter. Gawking over her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 23rd, 2017 at 02:47 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:55 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Moondancer peered behind her as her name was called out by a much familiar voice. For the second time that day, she thanked StarClan for the fact that her fur were covering the blushing. She loved her mother, that was true, but sometimes Jaysong made her feel as if she were still a kit that needed constant attention. It was nice to have such a loving mother, but at a moment like this, the egyptian mau became a tad embarrased. She gave a cat-like smile and nodded to her, however staying silent. She still waited for Halestar to end the ceremony, not exactly sure if there were more to do. She did her best to look proud and serious, sitting straight with her head turned towards Halestar. Should she go up and touch noses to her? Should she wait? Did she have to say something else? A lot of questions ran through Moondancer's mind as she waited for the leader's next move.

@Jingle @Wolf @Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 04:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Bugpaw flicked his dark ears as the she-cat began to speak, fighting the urge to just storm off, away from this kit who hates the world as much as he did. It showed him what others would see him as, and he was no longer sure if this was what he wanted to be, which frustrated him immensely.
The ragdoll lashed his tail, flattening his hears and omitting a low growling sound, though muffled, about the same time as Tawnykit did the same.
He looked up sharply at her as this happened, narrowing his eyes at her.

He wasn't sure if he hated or simply disliked this she-cat, or perhaps if he was even indifferent towards her. Indifference was about as close as he got to liking anybody.
Except, that is, one particular she-cat from another clan. But that was a while ago and he was now pushing himself to forget that and go back to hating everything just so that he wouldn't have to lose somebody else.

He forced himself back into the present, still half-glaring at the smaller cat.
"In the aspect of hating." He said, by way of agreement, though he disliked to admit any similarities to anybody, whether it be fur color or mutual hatred.
He lashed his tail against the ground, blinking at her with narrowed eyes and still flattened ears.
He had not managed to calm himself down to the level of disliking the world once again, he still despised and hated the very existence of everything, including himself, though he had refrained from lashing out.
Tawnykit could see how he was quite clearly getting frustrated, but she pretended not to notice, her eyes narrowed so that they seemed to be nearly closed, but they were not. She was silently glaring at the long furred black tom, wondering if this was a mistake, and she should've just turned around and stalked off before he'd even noticed her, but no. It was too late for that now, and anyways, she was not the type to give up. The brown tabby turned her head away, growling softly, trying to keep her patients. She paused only briefly, then opened her jaws, looking back towards Bugpaw.

Then she shut her mouth, having noticed that he seemed rather deep in thought, and she relaxed a little, watching him, wondering what he was thinking about. She knew only that it was better not to ask, as the young molly knew that he would surely loose his temper completely if she were to ask. Already, she could tell that he was a short tempered cat, as were most in her opinion, just others were better at hiding it than he was. As she watched, she wondered if she hated him, and realized that the answer should be obviously yes, but it was only a slightly, after all, he was still here, while she probably would've left at his age. He was her enemy. He was ShadowClan. And yet, she couldn't convince herself, seeing as he seemed to hate ShadowClan.

Then she was pulled from her thoughts as he spoke, and she glanced towards him, trying not to laugh. She wasn't sure why, but she found that it was somewhat funny, how they were only not hating each other because they both hated. Then her amusement was gone, as she remembered things she half wished she could forget, reentered her mind. “In the aspect of hating.” she agreed, glancing swiftly around camp, wondering if now would be a good time to wander away, as if she'd forgotten about their conversation, if it could even be called that.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:01 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Thornkit mewled at her back as Smokekit continued to attack his brother as Spiritfrost watched.
Tigerkit scrambled away from them and curled up beside darkblaze's paw he bent to sniff her then he started licking her fur to warm her

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[@Liquoris; sorry for the late post!]

An exhale was forced out of a snowshoe's mouth, his stomach growling in response. It was nearly dusk, and Snakesnap had yet to catch something for the day. As a punishment, he was keeping himself from eating anything—and giving a terrible defense for it—repeating over and over that he would learn his lesson by depriving himself of the very thing he needed. It was a toxic solution, but it worked. On occasion. Most of the time it just appeared that the lack of nutrition weakened him and kept him from catching any prey at all, which just helped to continue the cycle of starvation. With a jolt, he realized that becoming weak would keep him from training his apprentice to the fullest. Snakesnap almost growled; he would not, under any circumstances, let Brokenpaw fail his warrior assessment because his mentor wasn't strong enough, both mentally and physically. Marching over to the fresh-kill pile, he took a skinny blackbird and brought it back near the Warriors' Den. It wasn't much, of course—even if he had decided not to let himself starve, that didn't mean that everything was solved in that instant. It would take time and some effort, and he had a lingering thought in the back of his mind that he would never get over it for good. It had started around his late apprenticeship. Not because of his mentor, but because Snakesnap was convinced that the reason he wasn't doing well in training was solely because he wasn't trying hard enough. He huffed, his thoughts disappearing as he took a bite out of the blackbird, almost downing the whole thing in that instant.

As he finished his prey, one small thought danced around in his head. If he hadn't caught anything and it didn't look like he was going to catch something anytime soon, he could always find some of his close clanmates to socialize with. Snakesnap never really did enough of that; he never seemed to have the time for it, always out in the territory or training his apprentice. His busy schedule left him with little time for friends and family, usually leading up to growing apart from said friends and becoming a bit of a social outcast. It didn't matter, though. Nothing mattered.
(It's okay lolz)

Amber eyes gazed out at the wandering cats in the Shadowclan clearing. They were the only things visible about Nightleap, her pelt being completely black, helping her blend into the shadows. However, her gaze was blank. She didn't know why she'd failed, or how. She only knew that she did. The she-cat's grief for her young apprentice started making her not hungry herself. She ate when others were watching just to get them to be quiet about her now-fragile body. She just had to let Wolfpaw fight, didn't she? Light tears started welling in the warrior's eyes as she thought about her little apprentice. Every time she saw Wolfpaw's family she apologized. How long could she keep it up? She hadn't spoken to any of her friends since it happened. She simply stayed in her little corner unless she was chosen for patrol, which was the only reason she had for doing anything for any clan, or herself. Maybe she should talk to someone... Someone who understood her pain. Nightleap glanced about the clearing, searching for someone to talk to, though she didn't really want to. When she saw her old friend, the she-cat let herself smile slightly.
She got up slowly, aching throughout her body from staying in the same spot all day. She shook her pelt, which was slightly matted from the dirt, and started padding over to Snakesnap. When she spoke, her voice was unusually gruff. "Hey, Snakesnap..."

Last edited by Teza; February 23rd, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

Shiverlights blood froze and for a second she remained perfectly still. Her eyes darting nervously around the den. I couldn't explain how she knew, but what gave it away? shiverlights tail twicthed and she got up mirroring what Halestar was doing. "Well, it's not a matter to be discussed here. Would you mind if I explained on our way?" meows shiver light who re focused her gaze on the Molly. Watching her confident movements. How her muscles bunched beneath her fur and her eyes graced her, how he tail lashed expecting an answer. I cannot lie to her. Considering it's almost like she could read my mind. she thought briskly getting up and turning towards the sun that streamed down from the Pale sun. She caught the she cats smile and retuned it with her own sweet one.

How could I explain this to her? I cannot pass this off as nothing. She already suspects something. And I'm not planning on being exiled anytime soon.she hung her head. Ears pinned to he back of her head. She hated to lie to the she cat. She really did but saying everything was a risk she didn't want to take. She knew how that shadowclan needed tough warriors now. Halestar has yet to appoint a deputy and dark forest cats are still looming I the back of her mind. She bit her tongue to keep from asking. But she cast a soft glance over her shoulder. Oh halestar. You poor thing.
"I don't mind." Halestar mewed, her green eyes looking at the cat infront of her. She tilted her head to the side and sighed softly after looking at her, she seemed slightly upset about something- probably about what was on her mind. The ShadowClan leader wondered exactly what was going on and why she was so concerned.

She sighed softly and licked her paw, dragging it on the fur on her face, cleaning it. "We can go now." she mewed.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread