Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:43 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw nodded cheerfully, and accepted the pinecones as she tossed it over. He touched his nose to the ground and used his muzzle to flip the pinecone back to Sunpaw. "What about if one person drops the pinecone, the other cat gets a point?"
Yes! That sounds fun." Sunpaw said and smiled cheerfully. She tossed the pinecone in the air with her nose. Her paws tingled with excitement cause she finally made a friend.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Yes! That sounds fun." Sunpaw said and smiled cheerfully. She tossed the pinecone in the air with her nose. Her paws tingled with excitement cause she finally made a friend.
Eaglepaw have a sharp new as he threw his muzzle towards the pinecones to bounce it off his muzzle. It was hard to catch, and he almost let it fall in the ground. He had never been a natural catcher, but he had managed to! He gave another meow of triumph as he flipped it back over to Sunpaw.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:59 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Eaglepaw have a sharp new as he threw his muzzle towards the pinecones to bounce it off his muzzle. It was hard to catch, and he almost let it fall in the ground. He had never been a natural catcher, but he had managed to! He gave another meow of triumph as he flipped it back over to Sunpaw.
Sunpaw had her nose in the air, ready to catch it but missed. She quickly ran after it and bounced it off her nose. She smiled proudly.
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:44 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Skyclan. Finn knew he wasn't the brightest but he definitely did not remember SkyClan. He barely knew the other three. Or was it four? He let the ideas bounce around in his head for a second before giving up, deciding it was too much work for too little reward. He knew all that he needed to: he was in a Clan's territory, trespassing, actually, and looking to get home. But he was sort of stuck with this stranger... "Someplace where we can talk.." He thought out loud, twitching his ears with concentration. "I think I saw a hollow a little ways back," Finneous suggested after a second, trying to remember if the hollow was in or outside SkyClan's territory. His thoughts were interrupted by Robinpaw's gentle voice. Different? How? "I guess I might be a little bit stronger and a little bit funnier." The corners of his mouth turned up and an egotistic smile appearing on his face. He, too, puffed his chest a little with pride, clearly pleased.

[from here we can either continue in the territory and pretend as though they've gone somewhere secluded or I can make a thread in the outskirts for us to rp in as though they've left the territory. i have no preference]
Robinpaw smiled and gave a nod before glancing around, only to bring her attention back to him at his next words. She let out a little purr of amusement. "Yeah, I guess so," she meowed, getting to her paws. She smiled brightly at him. "Lead the way, Finn", she mewed, giving a little wink. She knew he hadn't told her his name, but being a StarClan cat, she knew some things. I just hope when it's time to say goodbye, he will accept it, she thought a little sadly. She turned to Finneous with a smile on her maw, tail waving around, waiting for him to take her where they were going to go.

((I would love to continue in the territory for now <3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Sunpaw had her nose in the air, ready to catch it but missed. She quickly ran after it and bounced it off her nose. She smiled proudly.
Eaglepaw smiled and twitched it back to her, almost tangling himself in a bush in the process. "Go pinecone, go! " He mewed loudly.

Old February 24th, 2019, 12:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Eaglepaw smiled and twitched it back to her, almost tangling himself in a bush in the process. "Go pinecone, go! " He mewed loudly.
Sunpaw laughed and threw it back with her paw. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Sunpaw laughed and threw it back with her paw. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.
Eaglepaw laughed as well, and felt joy wash over him. He caught the pinecones in his mouth and chucked it back, then spat out the splinters of pinecones stuck in his mouth.

Old February 24th, 2019, 01:02 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Eaglepaw laughed as well, and felt joy wash over him. He caught the pinecones in his mouth and chucked it back, then spat out the splinters of pinecones stuck in his mouth.
Sunpaw caught the pinecone with her claws and looked up at Eaglepaw. "Are you ok?" she asked worried.
Old February 24th, 2019, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Robinpaw smiled and gave a nod before glancing around, only to bring her attention back to him at his next words. She let out a little purr of amusement. "Yeah, I guess so," she meowed, getting to her paws. She smiled brightly at him. "Lead the way, Finn", she mewed, giving a little wink. She knew he hadn't told her his name, but being a StarClan cat, she knew some things. I just hope when it's time to say goodbye, he will accept it, she thought a little sadly. She turned to Finneous with a smile on her maw, tail waving around, waiting for him to take her where they were going to go.

((I would love to continue in the territory for now <3 ))
Finn was glad his joke had gone over well. None of the cats he met while on his own were ever up for a laugh, it seemed. They were all preoccupied or angry. Nothing like Robinpaw. The Russian Blue was glad to show her the hollow. He turned and started in the direction he faintly remembered it being, though he couldn't be totally certain. Despite his mind being calm, it was apparent that he didn't pick up on her knowing his name. Subtleties were never something he was able to detect easily. He lead her first into the trees, thinking they would need cover in order to hide from the other Clan cats. When they reached where the woods started to thin, Finn wove his way into a bush, crouching on the ground as to not be seen. "Over there is where I saw the hollow," he told her, pointing with his ears to a drop in the landscape ahead. "But it's pretty open and I can smell other cats around. We're going to have to make a break for it." He couldn't hide the excitement in his tone as he told her the plan. His tail lashed back and forth, he was clearly eager to show off his speed.
[i'm so excited for this little plot!]

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 24th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Finn was glad his joke had gone over well. None of the cats he met while on his own were ever up for a laugh, it seemed. They were all preoccupied or angry. Nothing like Robinpaw. The Russian Blue was glad to show her the hollow. He turned and started in the direction he faintly remembered it being, though he couldn't be totally certain. Despite his mind being calm, it was apparent that he didn't pick up on her knowing his name. Subtleties were never something he was able to detect easily. He lead her first into the trees, thinking they would need cover in order to hide from the other Clan cats. When they reached where the woods started to thin, Finn wove his way into a bush, crouching on the ground as to not be seen. "Over there is where I saw the hollow," he told her, pointing with his ears to a drop in the landscape ahead. "It's pretty open, though, and I can smell other cats around. We're going to have to make a break for it." He couldn't hide the excitement in his time as he told her the plan. His tail lashed back and forth, he was clearly eager to show off his speed.
[i'm so excite for this little plot!]

Robinpaw followed close behind for a few moments, only to scramble so she was walking beside him, her walk matching his pawstep for pawstep. She smiled at him brightly, this was all t of fun! She admired the beauty of nature around her, and she let out a contented sigh. When they reached the bush, she wriggled underneath it so she was close beside him, their pelts brushing, though she didn't notice, she was too preoccupied with their little adventure, a purr rumbling from deep in her throat. She let out a little mrrow of laughter at his excited tone, shaking her head, she then gazed at the tom, her indigo eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well, shall we?" she mewed, her tail brushing against the dirt beneath her. She could sense the tom's kit-like excitement, and, honestly, she had to admit that it's been many moons since she had seen a heart as truly innocent as his. She knew he had good times ahead of him. She kept a smile placed on her face as she waited for Finneous to let her know what to do.

((Omg, me too! This will definitely be interesting))

♡ character page wip ♡