Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by starry
Today 02:24 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:08 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:08 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:43 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf let out a small gasp. could he be in love with me? Flameleaf's whiskers twitched. "I want a mate, but I don't think anyone likes me..." She watched as the leader padded out of his den to the group of cats near the camp entrance. lucky! Flameleaf thought. I wanted to go to the gathering! The clan leader gave a signal with his tail and pelted out of the tunnel with the group of cats close behind. Flameleaf reached out and rested her tail on Quietstream's shoulder. "I lo..." She let her words trail off. I can't do it! Flameleaf thought. I can't tell him, I'll never have the courage to tell him!
Quietstream watched them leave and then turned back to flameleaf "if you ever wanted kits. There is always someone willing to help take care of them." He smiled at her mischievously
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(Icepaws a she lolz remember shes the runt) icepaw nervously padded over redclaw raised his head and looked at her as she approached icepaw first gave dawnfrost a lick then redclaw and sat next to him her multi colored pelt glowing in the light of the morning sun a small purr rose from redclaw
Dawnfrost purred and gave her daughter a small lick between the ears. "How are you feeling?"

Lightningpaw and Greypaw were next to emerge from the den, and had a quick look around for their mentors.

(@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ @S A G I E I know it's been a while but we're good to go now!)
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:16 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
(can i join you)
Most definitely)
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:35 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred and gave her daughter a small lick between the ears. "How are you feeling?"

Lightningpaw and Greypaw were next to emerge from the den, and had a quick look around for their mentors.

(@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ @S A G I E I know it's been a while but we're good to go now!)
"Im good" icepaw purred as cherrykit emerhed last with a yawn her pelt ruffled with sleep she padded over sleepily
( @Derp Katz oakclaws needed)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; February 9th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hawkfeather looked up in surprise at hearing a voice and glanced over, clearing her throat and shifting her weight a little as she did so, anxiety seeming to take over the young, pretty she cat. This wasn't like her at all, and if the tom in front of her had known this, he might have been a little more concerned. Hawkfeather sighed and stood up, position rigid and hues flashing with a semi-urgent message as though she wanted to talk to him through nothing but her mind. "Troubled? Me? Sorry, I'm just...thinking. About everything that's happened." She mewed with a sigh, looking more troubled then before. It was surprising seeing how quickly she had seemed to...well...change. What was wrong? What had happened? It was a hard to tell just from her expression, but Hawkfeather was worried. Terrified, even. For her Clan, for their future...there was so much to go wrong and she didn't feel as though there was much to go right. At least Gyrewind would soon be leader. All the other Clans have leaders now, don't they? She thought with a sigh. No matter. Gyrewind would be back from the Starcave soon and he would be Gyrestar then. She wondered if he had anyone in mind for Deputy. It could be Wrenclaw. Or this cat, whoever he is. Or Sagefrost. It definitely won't be me, and I don't want it to anyway! She thought. This was true...Hawkfeather, at her young age, thought nothing about power. It was surprising, really...she had never wanted to be leader, or deputy- though she had thought about Medicine Cats before, she had realized she didn't have the concentration, skill, talent or potential to be one. More like my mentor helped me realize, she thought with a snort. She had never liked the fierce, tough cat who had been so hard on her. And she definitely hadn't liked his son or daughter, both of whom would show up during training and make her life miserable.

She glanced hard at the tom in front of her, as though he were one of those particular cats and then shook her head. No- no, he was definitely not one of them and besides, wasn't it about time to move on from that? "It's Hawkfeather, by the way. My name I mean. Sorry, should've introduced myself earlier, might've been nice to know who I was before you got into a conversation with me, right? I could've been anyone! Could've been a loner, or a rogue, or- or the future deputy!" Hawkfeather mewed, showing a glimpse of her old, cheerful self. It was as though she couldn't help it. No matter what the situation, Hawkfeather just had to be happy about it and go around cheering everyone else up. It was what she loved. What she lived for, some might say. That, of course, wasn't true...Hawkfeather did many things, and she loved all of them. She grinned at the tom in front of her, a slight spark returning to her blue hues before that- and the smile- faded away, leaving her expression as it had been before.
Bluejay tilted his head to the side, annoyance began to blossom within the tom, "Instead of worrying about what's happened, you should worry about what you're going to do. Don't get hung up on the past." he snorted, he detested cats who worried about the past, but he hated cats who didn't do anything about it even more. He sat himself down with a huff and wapped is tail around his paws, his fur was an absolute mess, tufts sticking out in different directions, mud caked his paws sides, and how he managed to get mud all over him, only Starclan knows. He noticed her forced joy, that smile, it was true, but only for a few moments until both the light in her blue hues, and that smile, faded. It made his heart ache, the pain and confusion evident in her features, it made feel her pain for a few moments, but only a few.
His whiskers quivered, unsure of what to say, of what to do, he wanted to help her, make her fell happy, safe, but he didn't even understand his own feelings, so how could he help her with hers? He gave her a smile, not forced, or strained, pure, joyous, "well, It's nice to meet you Hawkfeather, My name's Bluejay. And I wouldn't have treated you any differently if you had a big nasty scar on your face, and if you were deputy." he stated, his tail tip flicked back and fourth, the word 'loner' sent a chill down his spine, and awful memories, fire, death, he hated the word, but it was what he was, well, part of what he was, and he hated it. His blue hues danced with pain and longing, but he pushed the memories away, focusing on the troubled she cat in front of him. He rolled over onto his back and let out a long sigh, tiredness sweeping over him once more, he really wanted to take a nap, but he also didn't want to leave Hawkfeather alone, he felt a pull twards the molly, a strong pull. "hmm So why did you get the name Hawkfeather?" he asked, he still didn't truly understand the reason behind the naming, he's watched his sister's warrior ceremony, but no matter how many times he's watched the naming ceremonies, Wingdrop, his sister, has explained it multiple times, but it never really clicked, but maybe the molly in front of him may be better at explaining than others.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 9th, 2017, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit giggled, unable to hold back her excitement, saying, "Here it is!" She opened up her paws. Out of her hold came a small, black bug, which jumped a mouse-length in the air. Honeykit yelped, scrambling backwards with her tail erect. Before the ginger cat could re-capture it, however, the bug skittered off with the speed of a creature who'd been trapped for what felt like an eternity. For a moment, the kit almost looked disappointed, ears folding back slightly. Luckily it didn't last too long. "Oh! Yeah, it was so much fun! I found a new little place behind the nursery and it was so spooky!" She grinned, continuing to blabber. "Oh no, although I might've found it if I tried hard enough. I went with my new friend, Pricklepaw! He was white and fluffy. I dunno where he's gone now though."
"I'm glad you had fun," Tumblepaw purred. He stood up. "You wanna go play moss ball?" Even though the grey tom was still a little tired, his nap had restored some of his energy and he wanted a chance to play with his sister.
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Im good" icepaw purred as cherrykit emerged last with a yawn her pelt ruffled with sleep she padded over sleepily
( @Derp Katz oakclaws needed)
(What do you mean, "Oakclaw's needed"????)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
(What do you mean, "Oakclaw's needed"????)
(Remember you signed oakclaw up to be cherrykits mentor)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Idjit

Quote:
(Remember you signed oakclaw up to be cherrykits mentor)
(I did? Well if I did, then I forgot.... Sorry. Btw Mistpaw, role played by kitcat, is now Oakclaw's apprentice. Sorry. I totally forgot because when I had posted that it was like 2-3 months ago so.... Sorry...)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@[B]Leaf[/B];

Spottedkit walked out of the nursery trying to find something to do.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; February 9th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Closed Thread