Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:40 AM

Old September 15th, 2018, 03:57 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Are you sure? You havn’t eaten anything all day.” He said pushing a bit to her. “Ive already eaten. Plus you deserve it. You do a lot of work each day, but if you feel bad then let’s hunt.” He meowed to his deputy. He looked up to her and knew that she felt bad. He read her face a bit. “Do you think I’m judging you?” He asked “I’m not honestly. Everyone is a bit hesitant sometimes. He meowed looking at her.
She nodded, but when the tom pushed it back towards her, she didn't push it back. She would've, although it might've gotten a little annoying if the rabbit kept getting dragged back and forth. Plus, it would get dust and dirt in its fur, and that wasn't the right way to treat prey, a gift that StarClan had given them. As he pointed out that she too did lots of work each day, Auroraflame hesitated in decision to take the rabbit back. He was convincing her. Maybe she hadn't worked in the same way as the warriors or the apprentices, but she had still done her share of the work. "Alright fine. How about we each take half so we have enough energy to keep us going when we hunt?" she suggested. She gave him a few moments to respond before she dragged the rabbit closer towards her. She tore off a few large chunks of meat before moving her head back to inspect it. She had managed to tear off most of the rabbit and avoid the bones. She pushed half of the meat towards the tom and kept the rest for herself, and then she pushed the bones and entrails aside so that she could clean them up later.

The ebony feline had been immersed in her work until now, and since she was finished, she was finally able to tune back into what the tom had to say. "Hm? Oh....yeah kinda," she responded sheepishly, though she gave him a smile and chuckled a bit. Auroraflame hated feeling embarrassed, but she dealt with embarrassment by acting as confident as usual and laughing it off. His words were comforting and Auroraflame's body relaxed a little hearing those words. "You're right. But I still feel like I'm being extremely annoying when I do that," she purred with a glint of amusement in her icy gaze.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 15th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

She nodded, but when the tom pushed it back towards her, she didn't push it back. She would've, although it might've gotten a little annoying if the rabbit kept getting dragged back and forth. Plus, it would get dust and dirt in its fur, and that wasn't the right way to treat prey, a gift that StarClan had given them. As he pointed out that she too did lots of work each day, Auroraflame hesitated in decision to take the rabbit back. He was convincing her. Maybe she hadn't worked in the same way as the warriors or the apprentices, but she had still done her share of the work. "Alright fine. How about we each take half so we have enough energy to keep us going when we hunt?" she suggested. She gave him a few moments to respond before she dragged the rabbit closer towards her. She tore off a few large chunks of meat before moving her head back to inspect it. She had managed to tear off most of the rabbit and avoid the bones. She pushed half of the meat towards the tom and kept the rest for herself, and then she pushed the bones and entrails aside so that she could clean them up later.

The ebony feline had been immersed in her work until now, and since she was finished, she was finally able to tune back into what the tom had to say. "Hm? Oh....yeah kinda," she responded sheepishly, though she gave him a smile and chuckled a bit. Auroraflame hated feeling embarrassed, but she dealt with embarrassment by acting as confident as usual and laughing it off. His words were comforting and Auroraflame's body relaxed a little hearing those words. "You're right. But I still feel like I'm being extremely annoying when I do that," she purred with a glint of amusement in her icy gaze.
Alright.” He meowed to the molly,taking his half of the rabbit carefully. “You’re not annoying,it’s what makes part of you’re personality” He meowed to Arouraflame with amusement. He finished his half of the rabbit,stood up,and stretched. “Shall we hunt now?” He asked her purring. “I remember were I got this gift of Starclan,want to see if we can catch anything there?” He meowed. “C’mon I’ll show you, He meowed to Arouraflame

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:33 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Teza

A breeze swept over the SkyClan clearing, rustling Sunpaw's ginger fur. He was practicing his battle moves at the edge of the clearing, kicking and swiping at empty air. He had decided that even though he couldn’t go to the battle, he was still going to practice. His brow was furrowed in concentration, his wheat-colored eyes staring at some invisible enemy in front of him. The small breeze was a welcomed relief to the apprentice—he was hot and sweaty, since he had been practicing since almost sunrise. He paused for a second to catch his breath. A few voices from the other side of the clearing caught his attention. Cats were talking and hanging out, rather than doing something to help their Clan. Sunpaw sighed and stretched, preparing to start practicing again.

((I just realized I never actually tagged you correctly. Whoops))

Last edited by Freesia; September 27th, 2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 04:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Spikes
Dancingdawn held his head high as he walked into the clearing he was holding a Crow in his mouth by the left wing ,it was pretty chubby and it had shiny feathers making him think it was one of the best catches he had done in a while . He wasn't great at branch jumping considering his size and fur which held him back ,but he was determined to get better at it and not make himself look like a fool or idiot when he tried to get to the highest branch since he always managed to slip off of it when he got to it . He was lucky he managed to not break anything important . The flame colored tom set the bird down at the bottom of the pile and looked at it now admiring his work you've done well . some times he can be way to confident with what he is doing ,thinking that what ever he has is better then everyone else's and when he finds out that it isn't he can be easily saddened or jealous by it . The fluffy feline looked at the kill pile this time and tilted his head now wondering if he should even get anything to eat I am pretty hungry ... But I can definitely go a day or two without eating considering all this ...well...extra weight . Although that squirrel does look good...eh. with that he shrugged and snatched the squirrel that was in the middle of the pile but with how quick he went ,when he was pulling away with the prey in his mouth he managed to drag down a mouse and a bird with it and in no time they met the grass covered ground making his ears fold back in slight embarrassment with his clumsiness .

Dancingdawn shook that feeling away now turning around and heading towards a spot off to the right side of the clearing next to a group of three felines , once he layed down he set the creature between his paws and looked over at the group his green eyes widened at who he recognized without any trouble . " Crowfoot ! How you been? " He asked sound happy to see the tom ,he has seen the tom here and there and caught his name by other felines speaking it ,he was a bit fascinated in him ,since he did see the feline in the territory a few times and with how well he was jumping from branch to branch it made it look like he was flying . It made him somewhat jealous of him maybe he can teach me a few things?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 26th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SilverNight |
[Apologies if my posts are a little repetitive, writer's block is an actual struggle O.o]
Owlflame ambled out of the warrior's den, a somewhat noticeable limp to her movements as she tried her best to ignore the pain radiating from her shoulders. She was beyond tired - pain did that to a cat, made them want to curl up and avoid the world for a few days. But Owlflame wouldn't allow herself to do that, she had better things to do then sulk about having partaken in the battle to drive Riverclan out. She couldn't sleep away her guilt, anyway, so why bother? Her silvery form lumbered across the clearing, marigold eyes careful to avoid any passing cats as she was in no mood to talk to them. She was dying to see one she-cat and one she-cat alone. Dawnfrost. The beautiful she-cat flashed across her mind, a pure and angelic aura surrounding her stunning Bengal appearance. Owlflame's pelt heated up at the thought of her, and her heart raced at the mention of her name. She desired nothing more than to see her, but she worried her eagerness would scare the beautiful feline away. They had bonded well, yes, but that was no means a guarantee Dawnfrost felt as attached to Owlflame as Owlflame did to her. She would have to play these feelings down, pretend they were only a fraction of their true intensity. As she traveled across the clearing, her mind seemed to wander as she tried her best to keep it from returning to Dolphinsplash and the battle with Riverclan. She couldn't bear to keep thinking about that. Luckily for her, her mind drifted elsewhere.

Ammilkit was the main topic of discussion in her head, his apprenticeship coming into mind not long after. She expected to become his mentor, and she was fairly excited. Worried somewhat, but mainly excited. He was to be her first apprentice, and she already adored his adventurous little character, getting to train him would be an enjoyment more than anything. She feared whether she'd be a good mentor; interacting with kits and apprentices had never been her strong point. Still, she'd managed to keep Ammilkit entertained before so perhaps she wasn't as bad as she'd originally assumed? She'd struggle to find a rhythm that suited them both at first, but she would try her hardest. He was a good kit, she needed to nurture that sweet character whilst also bring out his confidence. Starclan knows if she'd manage, but she'd sure as hell give it a shot. The large feline found herself standing in a more secluded section of the clearing, capricious rays of light cascading down through the gaps in the canopy above. She slowly settled down on her haunches, large bushy tail wrapping around her legs as she made herself comfortable. Daffodil gaze eyed the clearing with peaked interest, watching and waiting for the moment Dawnfrost came into view.

Old September 26th, 2018, 04:54 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Checkmate ||

The day had been going rather smoothly for Crowfoot, the tom in high spirits after spending some time with his brother, before. Their outing yesterday was nice, it was always good to have a break from the non-stop rush that was the piebald tom's social life, as well as his need to sustain the perfect image he had. Being beautiful was easy... But being skilful? You had to work for that. Luckily enough, he did enjoy strenuous activity, though strain was strain and he would eventually need a break in the end. I'm just lucky I have those oddballs for that, the self-proclaimed oddball told himself.

Crowfoot's ear flicked at the sudden greeting, though that should have been something to expect. He was popular, somebody was bound to greet him or comment on him... So he hadn't even put a name to the voice yet. Only when he whipped his head around to look at the brightly-coloured tom did he realise who was speaking to him. "Ah, Dancingdawn," he cooed back, eyeing the squirrel by his paws. This was the other 'prime tom' around, was it? He'd hardly had the time to speak to him, but he was curious to see what mr. popular would have to say to him. "Been hunting, hm? That's a shame. I was looking for an able-bodied cat to come with me on my hunting trip." His slick tongue still wasn't lost on toms, even if he had no romantic interest in this 'Dancingdawn'. He was simply interested in what all the fuss was about.
Old September 26th, 2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

The day had been going rather smoothly for Crowfoot, the tom in high spirits after spending some time with his brother, before. Their outing yesterday was nice, it was always good to have a break from the non-stop rush that was the piebald tom's social life, as well as his need to sustain the perfect image he had. Being beautiful was easy... But being skilful? You had to work for that. Luckily enough, he did enjoy strenuous activity, though strain was strain and he would eventually need a break in the end. I'm just lucky I have those oddballs for that, the self-proclaimed oddball told himself.

Crowfoot's ear flicked at the sudden greeting, though that should have been something to expect. He was popular, somebody was bound to greet him or comment on him... So he hadn't even put a name to the voice yet. Only when he whipped his head around to look at the brightly-coloured tom did he realise who was speaking to him. "Ah, Dancingdawn," he cooed back, eyeing the squirrel by his paws. This was the other 'prime tom' around, was it? He'd hardly had the time to speak to him, but he was curious to see what mr. popular would have to say to him. "Been hunting, hm? That's a shame. I was looking for an able-bodied cat to come with me on my hunting trip." His slick tongue still wasn't lost on toms, even if he had no romantic interest in this 'Dancingdawn'. He was simply interested in what all the fuss was about.
Dancingdawn was sort of surprised that crowfoot gave him any sort of attention since he was technically a popular feline and sometimes he thought that those who were popular wouldn't pay attention to those who weren't but he was pleased that this feline wasn t like that . He didn't consider himself to be popular ,he just liked talking to others and doing his best in what ever he was doing .wait a minute ...he..knows my name? I've never even spoken to him..then again I know his name...I shouldn't be that surprised . And yet I am. he gave a wide and bright smile at being noticed by crowfoot then nodded to confirm the other toms question " yup. I got a pretty good catch too....which I haven't done in a while . " he answered with a swish of his tail then folded his ears back a bit when he caught the word ' albe-bodied' making him self-conscious about his weight albe-bodied....what's he mean by that
?....I'm not that ..overweight am i? Pff! Of course not im still able to walk around and fight and all! Don't think like that .
his ears went back up as his eyes shined " well...maybe when I'm done eating I can join you? I don't mind hunting again . I'm certainly still able to do so! " he meowed now holding his head high.

The tom looked around a bit before looking back at crowfoot " so...how you been? Anything exciting been going on? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Sometimes he can be a pawful always chatting and never shutting up but he did know when to be quiet ,some may even call him annoying . He wasn't the clown type though ,the ones who always did dumb things to get attention wether it be laughing at them or a negative response , but that doesn't mean he won't act like a kit some times . Dancingdawn bend down to the squirrel and took a small bite out of it and started chewing .

Last edited by Leucos; September 26th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old September 26th, 2018, 09:22 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Checkmate ||

"Not in a while? Preposterous! You could've fooled me." He wondered if this tom had issues hunting, though there was no way he could tell at face value. Some cats simply didn't want to, others preferred fighting. Crowfoot was... A mix of that. He loved to hunt, no doubt, but any kind of activity excited him, especially the social kind. Fighting could be social too, right? He never took a battle to heart, anyways. Watching the tom with odd-coloured eyes, he stayed in his comfortable position until Dancingdawn was ready to go. "You will? Oh, marvellous! Hunting alone can be such a bore." Maybe that was it. Hunting was boring when nobody else was around, particularly considering when there was no one to show off to. This bright-coloured feline seemed to have a certain interest in him, so a hunt with him seemed to be eventful.

Crowfoot tilted his head to the side at the question, surprised he was being asked. "Exciting? Every day is exciting, you just have to spend them well." If any cat was the kind to spend his days well, it was the piebald tom himself. He'd feel rather unfulfilled if he left the day to chance, so it was worth it to stretch his legs and go on a journey. "For instance, I'm absolutely positive that today will be magnificent." Confidence was important too, at least for him. If he wasn't confident enough, how would he ever have a fun day?
Old September 27th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~

( It’s okay, I’m suffering from writer's block too .-. )

Dawnfrost finally returned from her traditional morning walk. Her posture was less elegant than usual, and her head hung low, staring down at her dragging pawsteps. The battle as still fresh on her mind - the two she-cats she fought kept haunting her memory, the moment at which she struck them replaying over and over again like a broken record. Echopool’s scratched up face and Dolphinsplash’s helpless dizzy stare. She couldn't remember their names for the life of her, but that did not change how much she thought of them. The bengal she-cat tried not to let it bother her, but now could she? What she did was terrible, even fighting Dolphinsplash to protect Owlflame. Those RiverClanners had every right to fight them, they had no choice. She felt terrible as she entered her own clearing that night, wondering if she deserved to have a place to call her own. The RiverClan stench had drifted it's way into SkyClan territory - wet pelts and old fish is what it smelled like. It burned her nostrils anytime she took a deep breath, which is what she hated about fish. Still, they had nowhere else to go except to that ratty old Dusk Syndicate place. Dawnfrost signed, trying not to let the whole situation kill her spirits too much. Okay... let's focus on something else… She searched her mind for anything positive going on right now, but nothing came up. Great, so nothing is going on in my life other than the terrible war. I wonder if Owflame has anything going on other than- She froze mid-thought and a smile crept its way on her muzzle. Owlflame. She was indeed a good thought. The beautiful feline was still alive and she was definitely thankful for that. Her head raised, blue eyes scanning the clearing for the familiar silvery pelt. It wasn't long before the gorgeous she-cat caught her sight. There she was, sitting alone in the clearing. Dawnfrost quickly fixed her posture to something more appropriate, back straight and tail curled elegantly as she slowly approached her from behind. She was facing the opposite way, but seemed to be searching for someone. Could she be looking for her...?

The umber feline suddenly froze, sight locked on the terrible claw marks along Owlfame’s backside and shoulders. Her stomach cramped at how painful it looked, all red and dried up. Why hasn't she gone to see Shinefang yet?! Her ears flattened, but instantly retracted to their resting position when a sharp pain struck her. She remembered that horrible split in her left ear, muzzle scrunching up at the thought of it. What am I going to say to her? Things aren't okay at the moment, so I can’t act as if they are… Dawnfrost forced herself to keep a poised attitude, then cautiously padded onward to her silver friend. “Hello, dear.” She purred, curving around Owlflame and took a seat in front of her. “It’s lovely to see you out and about this morning. How are you feeling?” Her eyes shined with worry and concern for Owlflame, but she managed to give a gentle smile. She tried to read every expression the silvery feline gave her, hoping not a sign of pain would be in those gorgeous marigold eyes.

Last edited by Doom; September 27th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old September 27th, 2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

"Not in a while? Preposterous! You could've fooled me." He wondered if this tom had issues hunting, though there was no way he could tell at face value. Some cats simply didn't want to, others preferred fighting. Crowfoot was... A mix of that. He loved to hunt, no doubt, but any kind of activity excited him, especially the social kind. Fighting could be social too, right? He never took a battle to heart, anyways. Watching the tom with odd-coloured eyes, he stayed in his comfortable position until Dancingdawn was ready to go. "You will? Oh, marvellous! Hunting alone can be such a bore." Maybe that was it. Hunting was boring when nobody else was around, particularly considering when there was no one to show off to. This bright-coloured feline seemed to have a certain interest in him, so a hunt with him seemed to be eventful.

Crowfoot tilted his head to the side at the question, surprised he was being asked. "Exciting? Every day is exciting, you just have to spend them well." If any cat was the kind to spend his days well, it was the piebald tom himself. He'd feel rather unfulfilled if he left the day to chance, so it was worth it to stretch his legs and go on a journey. "For instance, I'm absolutely positive that today will be magnificent." Confidence was important too, at least for him. If he wasn't confident enough, how would he ever have a fun day?
the flame colored tom swallowed and flicked his left ear when crowfoots voice hit his ears again ,now looking at him and gave him a small frown with a shake of his head " I'm not lying about that ...as much as I hate admitting it.... I'm a good hunter but..im not that good. There's no such thing as perfect ." he admitted with a sigh in defeat . He looked upset for a moment before his eyes shined once again his wide smile returned " trees or ground this time? And yes it can be ,but you know what they say ,the more the merrier ! " he meowed with a purr. He was hoping that the piebald would choose the ground since that's where he's the strongest the most ,he can only go so high before he's bound to plummet to the ground that's when he wished he was like the birds .

Dancingdawn raised one of his eyebrows in slight confusion everyday is exciting ? " but wouldn't that make everyday not as special ? Like...let's say you've had a few pretty boring days and then voila ! Something spectacular happens and it stays in your mind for ever ,because that days were boring it made the amazing part even better .... " he explained or tried to but once he thought about what he just said it made him a bit confused making him tilt his head at his own words " um...you know what I mean though right? " he asked just to be sure . " how would you know today is going to be great ?you can't see the future " he meowed .

Last edited by Leucos; September 27th, 2018 at 05:27 PM.