Today 02:40 PM

Old May 10th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

( Thanks for the replies, guys! )
As Galepaw concentrated on taking deep breaths in and out so as to calm himself and his breathing, he though he heard a noise behind him. He felt a flash of embarrassment burn through him as he turned around to see a blue eyed she-cat staring back at him with eyes bleary from just having woken up. Fernpaw. The name flashed through his mind as he recognized her. He gave a shuddery sigh and glanced up at her with his baleful green gaze. Galepaw hated his nightmares about the river; they were embarrassing to admit when they caused him to trash about and wake up the other ShadowClan apprentices. "F-fine," he stammered, casting his own green gaze downwards, not looking at her and instead focusing his gaze on the soft floor of the Apprentices' Den. "It w-w-was just a b-bad dream."

Another sound of movement alerted the young, small tom that he had awoken another one of his denmates. Resisting the sudden urge to run away so as to avoid another questioning cat, Galepaw attempted to smooth down the fur on his spine as he peered up at the other. Otterpaw, he remembered after a moment. "I-I'm sorry f-f-for waking you u-p-p..." The young apprentice trained off and scuffed a paw in the dirt. He didn't mean to wake up others at such an hour, but it sometimes happened. He took small comfort in the fact that he no longer had to worry about waking up his mother, Rainpelt. She would always be mad at him if he disturbed her in any way.
"No, no, you're fine! Really," the young she-cat breathed, careful to keep her voice down as not to wake anyone. "You look a bit warm," she observed. Her ears perked up. "I'll go get you some water," she said; then, without giving either apprentice time to get a word in edgewise, she bounded out of the apprentice's den to fetch some soaked moss, her drowsiness forgotten.

@Castiel97 @Deranged Llama

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 10th, 2019, 11:28 PM

My Mood: Talented

{She's not an official character but real with her}

Darkpaw padded into the den and gave the cats there a curt nod. "Hello" sh e said yawning. "What's going on".

(She is a dark black she-cat with piercing blue eyes)

" Why are you up so early". She started saying her words rushed.
"Well got to go to sleep umm.... Well so bye!"
She flopped into her next and sleeped.

Last edited by NightwhisperMedcat; May 10th, 2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
"No, no, you're fine! Really," the young she-cat breathed, careful to keep her voice down as not to wake anyone. "You look a bit warm," she observed. Her ears perked up. "I'll go get you some water," she said; then, without giving either apprentice time to get a word in edgewise, she bounded out of the apprentice's den to fetch some soaked moss, her drowsiness forgotten.

@Castiel97 @Deranged Llama
Fernpaw couldn't stand to see her Clanmate so shaken up, slowly inching closer to him she gently pressed her silvery body against his shaking form, a gentle purr rumbling work her, "It's okay, Galepaw." she murmured softly, letting her warmth soak into his form.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Old May 12th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
Fernpaw couldn't stand to see her Clanmate so shaken up, slowly inching closer to him she gently pressed her silvery body against his shaking form, a gentle purr rumbling work her, "It's okay, Galepaw." she murmured softly, letting her warmth soak into his form.
@Deranged Llama

Otterpaw darted back into the den, a piece of damp moss hanging from her teeth. She made her way back to Fernpaw and Galepaw, almost stepping on a black-furred apprentice as she did, and dropped the moss at Galepaw's feet. "Here, I brought you a drink," she mewed. Fernpaw was trying to comfort Galepaw, who still looked pretty shaken, but he seemed to be doing a lot better than when he woke up. Otterpaw appreciated Fernpaw's attempts to comfort Galepaw; she herself just didn't have that kind of sweet, gentle demeanor, and she liked seeing it in Fernpaw. A yawn escaped Otterpaw's jaws. Ugh, it'll be just my luck if Lionstorm assigns me to the dawn patrol tomorrow, she thought. Sleep once again dragged at her eyelids, but she blinked it back.

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; May 12th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:37 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Galepaw looked up at Otterpaw and flicked one small, grey ear. "Thank you, Otterpaw," he murmured. Despite his clanmates' reassurance and willingness to help, he still felt bad that he had woken them up. He watched her leave with his blue gaze, than flicked his tail as he saw another she-cat enter. Why are you up so early? What's going on? Galepaw merely watched her, tying to decide why she would ask why they were up so early when she herself was up at such an hour as well. He was saved from needing to reply when she spoke again; "Well got to go to sleep umm.... well so bye!" Galepaw watched her curl up with a crease between his eyes; "Erm, b-bye?"
He took his gaze away from the other and watched Mosspaw inch closer to him. As she pressed her warm, silver coloured pelt against his own downy grey fur, Galepaw felt a surge of gratitude well up in him. How lucky he was to share a den with such kind cats. He tried to focus on taking deep, slow breaths until his shaking subsided. The sound of an approaching cat broke into his concentration. He glanced up and saw that Otterpaw had returned with a water-soaked clump of moss. Giving a brief purr of gratitude, he bent down and lapped at it. He was thankful that the sight of it hadn't brought back the rush of the dream; it was worse when he had to go out himself to the river. "Thank y-you," he meowed again. Noticing her yawn, Galepaw instantly felt a twinge of regret. "I h-hope you g-g-guys are g-going to be able t-t-to sleep in-n tom-m-morrow... He gave a small half smile and blinked quickly.
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:49 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Galepaw looked up at Otterpaw and flicked one small, grey ear. "Thank you, Otterpaw," he murmured. Despite his clanmates' reassurance and willingness to help, he still felt bad that he had woken them up. He watched her leave with his blue gaze, than flicked his tail as he saw another she-cat enter. Why are you up so early? What's going on? Galepaw merely watched her, tying to decide why she would ask why they were up so early when she herself was up at such an hour as well. He was saved from needing to reply when she spoke again; "Well got to go to sleep umm.... well so bye!" Galepaw watched her curl up with a crease between his eyes; "Erm, b-bye?"
He took his gaze away from the other and watched Mosspaw inch closer to him. As she pressed her warm, silver coloured pelt against his own downy grey fur, Galepaw felt a surge of gratitude well up in him. How lucky he was to share a den with such kind cats. He tried to focus on taking deep, slow breaths until his shaking subsided. The sound of an approaching cat broke into his concentration. He glanced up and saw that Otterpaw had returned with a water-soaked clump of moss. Giving a brief purr of gratitude, he bent down and lapped at it. He was thankful that the sight of it hadn't brought back the rush of the dream; it was worse when he had to go out himself to the river. "Thank y-you," he meowed again. Noticing her yawn, Galepaw instantly felt a twinge of regret. "I h-hope you g-g-guys are g-going to be able t-t-to sleep in-n tom-m-morrow... He gave a small half smile and blinked quickly.
Otterpaw laughed at Galepaw's comment. As shy as he was, he had his own strange but hilarious sense of humor in the fact that you could never really tell when he was joking. "Me too," she replied. "Though it's not like I'm getting any less sleep tonight than I do any other night; I always wake up super thirsty at, like, moonhigh and have to go out to the river to get a drink, so-"

She cut off abruptly when she saw a dark brown tabby stir in a nest towards the corner of the den and realized she wasn't even attempting to keep her voice down. She had a habit of doing that; she was just loud and talkative by nature. "Fox-dung, I'm being much too loud, aren't I?" she whispered. "I hope I didn't wake anyone up..."

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; May 13th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.
Old May 13th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

Quote:
He took his gaze away from the other and watched Fernpaw inch closer to him. As she pressed her warm, silver coloured pelt against his own downy grey fur, Galepaw felt a surge of gratitude well up in him. How lucky he was to share a den with such kind cats. He tried to focus on taking deep, slow breaths until his shaking subsided. The sound of an approaching cat broke into his concentration. He glanced up and saw that Otterpaw had returned with a water-soaked clump of moss. Giving a brief purr of gratitude, he bent down and lapped at it. He was thankful that the sight of it hadn't brought back the rush of the dream; it was worse when he had to go out himself to the river. "Thank y-you," he meowed again. Noticing her yawn, Galepaw instantly felt a twinge of regret. "I h-hope you g-g-guys are g-going to be able t-t-to sleep in-n tom-m-morrow... He gave a small half smile and blinked quickly.
Fernpaw gave a small smile, her soft eyes glowing warmly, "You'll be better in no time." she purred softly . The silver cat flicked her long at Otterpaw, a smile on her face towards the other she cat. It was great to see their denmates coming together and helping each other. Shifting slightly she shook her head, " I'm assigned to the dawn patrol, but it's okay. " she giggled lightly. Fernpaw gave Galepaw a gentle nudge, " You doing better now? " she asked gently, noticing his shaking was slowing.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
WindClan
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:54 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
Fernpaw gave a small smile, her soft eyes glowing warmly, "You'll be better in no time." she purred softly . The silver cat flicked her long at Otterpaw, a smile on her face towards the other she cat. It was great to see their denmates coming together and helping each other. Shifting slightly she shook her head, " I'm assigned to the dawn patrol, but it's okay. " she giggled lightly. Fernpaw gave Galepaw a gentle nudge, " You doing better now? " she asked gently, noticing his shaking was slowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
Otterpaw laughed at Galepaw's comment. As shy as he was, he had his own strange but hilarious sense of humor in the fact that you could never really tell when he was joking. "Me too," she replied. "Though it's not like I'm getting any less sleep tonight than I do any other night; I always wake up super thirsty at, like, moonhigh and have to go out to the river to get a drink, so-"

She cut off abruptly when she saw a dark brown tabby stir in a nest towards the corner of the den and realized she wasn't even attempting to keep her voice down. She had a habit of doing that; she was just loud and talkative by nature. "Fox-dung, I'm being much too loud, aren't I?" she whispered. "I hope I didn't wake anyone up..."
( @Castiel97 )
Galepaw tentative smile widened slightly upon hearing Fernpaw's words and Otterpaw's laugh. He was glad to hear that the she-cats were willing to keep him company. As Fernpaw nudged him and asked him if he was feeling any better, he nodded. "Y-yes," Galepaw meowed, "Th-thanks to y-y-you guys." Their comforting words and actions all but chased away his nightmare of drowning as he once almost did as a kit and replaced it with a feeling of belonging. A feeling he lacked much of the time.
Galepaw listened attentively as Otterpaw began to speak, he voice rising in volume. "Fox-dung, I'm being much too loud, aren't I?" He gave a brief purr and shrugged. "I th-think they're still as-sleep." He replied, referring to the cat who had stirred.

Last edited by Jynx; May 15th, 2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:

Galepaw tentative smile widened slightly upon hearing Fernpaw's words and Otterpaw's laugh. He was glad to hear that the she-cats were willing to keep him company. As Fernpaw nudged him and asked him if he was feeling any better, he nodded. "Y-yes," Galepaw meowed, "Th-thanks to y-y-you guys." Their comforting words and actions all but chased away his nightmare of drowning as he once almost did as a kit and replaced it with a feeling of belonging. A feeling he lacked much of the time.
Galepaw listened attentively as Otterpaw began to speak, he voice rising in volume. "Fox-dung, I'm being much too loud, aren't I?" He gave a brief purr and shrugged. "I th-think they're still as-sleep." He replied, referring to the cat who had stirred.
Otterpaw laughed. "Yeah... I think so, too," she said, flicking her tail at the apprentice she had almost woken up, who had once again begun snoring. "I'm not tired at all, though. I feel ready for the dawn patrol!" she mewed cheerfully. Even though Otterpaw was no longer a kit, she still had a habit of showing off sometimes. She bent down and stretched her back, which was once again becoming stiff. All this training with Mintflower is making me sore, she observed. "Hey, speaking of the dawn patrol, what time is it, anyway?" The young she-cat glanced outside and noticed that the stars were beginning to wink out of the sky. Silverpelt was fading, and in its place the warm tones of dawn began to gradually light up the sky. Early morning finches had begun their first songs of the day. "Well, I guess there's no point in going back to sleep now," she giggled. "Do you guys want to share a fish before the dawn patrol?"

[Hey, just checking, is it okay if I list Fernpaw and Galepaw as Otterpaw's friends on her character page? c:]

Signature Image Credit
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

Quote:

( @Castiel97 )
Fernpaw flicked her delicate paper thing ears, "No problem." she purred again, turning her head towards Otterpaw a smile on her face, " I'm honestly not sure.. she answered Otterpaw truthfully, she truly had no idea and gave a shrug. Turning back towards Galepaw she shifted slightly and giggled "In sure if we wake anyone they'll get over it." she eyed her denmate carefully.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
WindClan