Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM

Old March 8th, 2017, 09:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post

Desertpaw felt a shy smile form across her maw. "Well uhh... I just..." she tried to speak, but sadly the female had no idea what to say to him. She then rolled her eyes, "You think every she-cat is pretty. Granted... I think Nightpaw is good looking," she smiled at the thought of her saying it out loud. "However, you are young, so I will not judge you on it... You wanna live free and wild right?" she asked chuckling as she gave the male a playful nudge. The apprentice tried to show that she did not care what the tom thought of this Stormpaw, but she felt a warm... almost dark feeling inside her... 'Not jealousy,' she moaned inside her head. 'You just met him in fact...' she began to think. 'But you know what you are feeling Desertpaw,' she began to talk to herself inside her mind. 'Hmm... no, no I don't. I do not feel anything. He is in another clan... it just can't work out,' she finally thought with a saddened sigh.

The she-cat then smiled and purred as he accepted her nosy ways. She truly tried not to be nosy, but she loved to gain information, specially about other cats. "Well, to begin my..." she trailed off as she felt a shock wave of emotion coarse through her pelt as she felt his paw on hers. She took a glance at it and she began to smile wide stupidly like a blushing kit. She tried to bite her tongue to get rid of it, but it just wouldn't go away. "My favorite thing to do is... well... I like to do a lot of things. I like to hunt, specially for rabbits they give me a challenge, climb trees the flimsy ones are the best, so that you will never know when it will snap, so you have to watch out!" she chuckled at the thought. "I also like to run, and of coarse..." she paused to take a breath, "I like to watch other animals and copy them," she mewed as she stood up in her bear stance and playfully 'booped' Tigerpaw's nose. "What about you?" she asked tilting her head to one side as she looked into his eyes.

The apprentice smiled gratefully at the male. "I hope to learn more about you too Tigerpaw. You intrigue me... almost like an addiction to learn more about you... if that makes sense. Sorry, I make the weirdest comparisons," she chuckled. Desertpaw felt more related now with Tigerpaw since he had shown similarities with her, and he seemed to accept her strange ways. When she saw him stare shyly at his paws she had thought she had done something wrong. "Have I done something wrong?" she asked worry clouding her eyes. 'Oh shoot! I messed this up already!' she thought in her mind. Her heart began to beat faster as her anxiety issues began to take over her. Desertpaw's breathing began to grow rapid, and her body began to shake a little. She had forgotten to mention her anxiety issues to Tigerpaw which was her fault.

Then she perked her ears at his next sentence. She felt her throat fill up with emotion. No one had ever said that to her or spoken that way to her before until now. She wasn't the type of she-cat to show her emotional side to felines that she had just met. Half of her felt as if she could trust him, but then the other half felt as if she was unsure he would accept her full personality. "And I will stay with you no matter what it takes," she purred in response. "Warriors..." she muttered. "Tigerpaw," she began as she looked into his eyes. "I promise I will figure out a way to see you every night even," she vowed. "We can even see each other at gatherings," she mewed trying to give him a hopeful spark.
Tigerpaw let out a playful snort. ‘’Better looking, huh?’’ He puffed out his chest, displaying his confidence. ‘’He might be better looking than other toms, but certainly not better looking than me.’’ He gazed down at the female, a hopeful feeling washed upon him. ‘’Besides, wouldn’t you be with him now? But instead you’re here with me.’’ He circled around slowly, before he made his way back in front of her. ‘’I’m young?’’ He laughed. ‘’We’re around the same age! You’re talking as if you’re older than me.’’ He mocked her playfully. ‘’Granted, you have more maturity than me,’’ but then again, all she-cats develop a type of maturity faster than toms. He rolled his eyes at this. Fairypaw was a prime example.

Tigerpaw gave her his full attention as he listened to everything that she liked to do. He had to admit that the two of them had a lot of similarities, and it made the tip of his ears hot. He then entered into a playful bow, ‘’I love running! It’s my thing.’’ He hopped back up. ‘’I do need to practice some other skills. Such as responding quickly when I’m being pounced on.’’ He shook his head and flattened his ears. ‘’It also doesn’t hurt to know which trees to climb,’’ He winked at her. ‘’I’ll remember that. The flimsy ones, eh? I haven’t thought of that one before. I like to climb trees too...maybe one day we can climb a tree together.’’ He smirked her way, and pulled himself back. ‘’Living free and wild...is apart of our nature...apart of my nature.’’ He started hopping on his paws, ready to run, but reframed himself. ‘’I would hate to slow down. Especially for someone who wastes my time,’’ But yet, I’d slow down for you in a heartbeat. He inwardly laughed at this thought. It was a bit cheesy in his opinion, but he thought it was cute to say. Though he thought it was too soon.

As soon as she booped his nose and entered that weird position that made him like her so much, he scrunched up his nose and laughed. ‘’I can tell. What else weird habits did you pick up from watching other animals?’’ Other animals did fascinate him to a certain extent. He liked to learn about nature, and he accepted that their species weren’t the only species out there. He shuddered just thinking about dogs.

Tigerpaw stared at her with the utmost admiration in his eyes. He flattened his ears from an oncoming blush. ‘’I would do the same. I can’t wait to see you at gatherings!’’ He said, excitedly. ‘’You’ll even get to meet my friends, and I’ll even get to meet...him.’’ He mustered a smile. He wasn’t that excited about meeting Nightpaw. But if it got him to see Desertpaw, he sure was fine with it! ‘’I know you won’t leave me, I’m irresistible.’’ He smirked, but on a serious note, he added. ‘’But honestly, I won’t leave you. Though I don’t know what might happen in the future,’’ He turned to look away from her, ‘’Our clans shall not tear us apart, not even Starclan.’’ And, he looked up at the sky, gulping. At least he hoped. And, when he looked down into Desertpaw’s eyes, he knew that hope was lingering there.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Tigerpaw let out a playful snort. ‘’Better looking, huh?’’ He puffed out his chest, displaying his confidence. ‘’He might be better looking than other toms, but certainly not better looking than me.’’ He gazed down at the female, a hopeful feeling washed upon him. ‘’Besides, wouldn’t you be with him now? But instead you’re here with me.’’ He circled around slowly, before he made his way back in front of her. ‘’I’m young?’’ He laughed. ‘’We’re around the same age! You’re talking as if you’re older than me.’’ He mocked her playfully. ‘’Granted, you have more maturity than me,’’ but then again, all she-cats develop a type of maturity faster than toms. He rolled his eyes at this. Fairypaw was a prime example.

Tigerpaw gave her his full attention as he listened to everything that she liked to do. He had to admit that the two of them had a lot of similarities, and it made the tip of his ears hot. He then entered into a playful bow, ‘’I love running! It’s my thing.’’ He hopped back up. ‘’I do need to practice some other skills. Such as responding quickly when I’m being pounced on.’’ He shook his head and flattened his ears. ‘’It also doesn’t hurt to know which trees to climb,’’ He winked at her. ‘’I’ll remember that. The flimsy ones, eh? I haven’t thought of that one before. I like to climb trees too...maybe one day we can climb a tree together.’’ He smirked her way, and pulled himself back. ‘’Living free and wild...is apart of our nature...apart of my nature.’’ He started hopping on his paws, ready to run, but reframed himself. ‘’I would hate to slow down. Especially for someone who wastes my time,’’ But yet, I’d slow down for you in a heartbeat. He inwardly laughed at this thought. It was a bit cheesy in his opinion, but he thought it was cute to say. Though he thought it was too soon.

As soon as she booped his nose and entered that weird position that made him like her so much, he scrunched up his nose and laughed. ‘’I can tell. What else weird habits did you pick up from watching other animals?’’ Other animals did fascinate him to a certain extent. He liked to learn about nature, and he accepted that their species weren’t the only species out there. He shuddered just thinking about dogs.

Tigerpaw stared at her with the utmost admiration in his eyes. He flattened his ears from an oncoming blush. ‘’I would do the same. I can’t wait to see you at gatherings!’’ He said, excitedly. ‘’You’ll even get to meet my friends, and I’ll even get to meet...him.’’ He mustered a smile. He wasn’t that excited about meeting Nightpaw. But if it got him to see Desertpaw, he sure was fine with it! ‘’I know you won’t leave me, I’m irresistible.’’ He smirked, but on a serious note, he added. ‘’But honestly, I won’t leave you. Though I don’t know what might happen in the future,’’ He turned to look away from her, ‘’Our clans shall not tear us apart, not even Starclan.’’ And, he looked up at the sky, gulping. At least he hoped. And, when he looked down into Desertpaw’s eyes, he knew that hope was lingering there.
The female gave him a look. "Ah, I have seen better looking toms than you," she said playfully. She then poked his chest lightly. "No need to impress me anymore... you have already won my..." She stopped, "attention," she said trying to cover up her mistake. She then growled teasingly," hey, you can't put that on me... I'm not that clingy," she purred. "And yeah, you are right. Females do mature quickly that is why the female is in charge," she laughed as she playfully tackled the tom.

"Yup, the whimpy trees... best ones," she then blushed and looked away from him. "I would love that," she said turning back to him. She then leaped off if him and sat down not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "Haha, yes you do need to work on that. That way you won't get in trouble as much," she chuckled as she looked at the tom. He seemed perfect beside his flirting issue, but she liked every aspect of him. She sighed as she stated at him before he continued. "You just trying to waste your time flirting with me?" She asked. She needed to know. The female didn't want to waste her time trying to real him in.

Desertpaws eyes lit up as he asked her to show him more things she had learned. "Well... the deer go like this," she said as she began to bounce around in the air as she ran around the tom. "I think they do it to see above the tall grass, and then there is this one..." She said as she began to curl up in a ball. "Armadillos do it for defense," she meowed. The female was very happy that he wanted to learn more.

She then felt her pelt grow warm at him saying he wouldn't leave her. Then she perked her ears forward. "Why you stuck up..." She joked as she laughed and playfully swatted at him. Then she came back down. "I won't leave you either... unless nightpaw makes the first move..." She chuckled. "And yeah, I'd like to meet your friends." However, she didn't really wanna meet stormpaw. Her pelt trickled at the thought of her.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The female gave him a look. "Ah, I have seen better looking toms than you," she said playfully. She then poked his chest lightly. "No need to impress me anymore... you have already won my..." She stopped, "attention," she said trying to cover up her mistake. She then growled teasingly," hey, you can't put that on me... I'm not that clingy," she purred. "And yeah, you are right. Females do mature quickly that is why the female is in charge," she laughed as she playfully tackled the tom.

"Yup, the whimpy trees... best ones," she then blushed and looked away from him. "I would love that," she said turning back to him. She then leaped off if him and sat down not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "Haha, yes you do need to work on that. That way you won't get in trouble as much," she chuckled as she looked at the tom. He seemed perfect beside his flirting issue, but she liked every aspect of him. She sighed as she stated at him before he continued. "You just trying to waste your time flirting with me?" She asked. She needed to know. The female didn't want to waste her time trying to real him in.

Desertpaws eyes lit up as he asked her to show him more things she had learned. "Well... the deer go like this," she said as she began to bounce around in the air as she ran around the tom. "I think they do it to see above the tall grass, and then there is this one..." She said as she began to curl up in a ball. "Armadillos do it for defense," she meowed. The female was very happy that he wanted to learn more.

She then felt her pelt grow warm at him saying he wouldn't leave her. Then she perked her ears forward. "Why you stuck up..." She joked as she laughed and playfully swatted at him. Then she came back down. "I won't leave you either... unless nightpaw makes the first move..." She chuckled. "And yeah, I'd like to meet your friends." However, she didn't really wanna meet stormpaw. Her pelt trickled at the thought of her.
The tom was once again surprised that the female tackled him. He was too slow to respond...yet again, like he always once. Yet, this did not affect him, as he liked when Desertpaw tackled him. He liked when she was on top of him for some odd reason. Her pelt was really soft, and he could rub on it all the time if he’d was given the chance. ‘’Are you really just saying that to hurt me?’’ He put on a mocked hurtful look before saying, ‘’It’s good that I won your attention! I would hate if I had to fight for it. Knowing you, you’d probably give me a run for my prey.’’ He narrowed his eyes playfully at her. ‘’And, right, the female in charge.’’ He snorted. ‘’Besides, I never said you were clingy. Then again, you’re full of surprises.’’

The tom felt an aura of good as he sighed in blissfulness. ‘’I would love that too.’’ And, he imagined the two. Most likely a bit older, just meeting up one night, picking out the best tree, climbing to the best spot, and building a nest. He imagined them being cuddled up together, sharing tongues, and just happy! Until...another cat crossed his mind. Stormpaw.

Tigerpaw blinked his eyes open, and he noticed a warmth left him. He slowly rolled himself up, and turned to the female. He looked excitedly at her as she was teaching him the ways of the other animals. He was greatly interested in copying her moves and tried his best to mock her. ‘’I love this! Deers always excited me.’’ He tells his new friend. Then, he curled into a ball as an armadillo, and chuckled. ‘’I could definitely use this in combat, maybe it’ll help cats.’’ He shrugged. Though he doubted, but it never hurt to try.

Tigerpaw sent her a charming smile until she said that name again. It was as if she were saying it just to get under his pelt. Which was weird, considering the fact that he wasn’t suppose to like her. Yet, he became smitten to her, and it made him feel disloyal to his clan. At that point, he honestly didn’t care. Remembering what she said earlier, he flattened his ears. ‘’I’m not flirting with you to waste time.’’ He went up to her, sitting next to her, so that their pelts touched. ‘’I would never do that. You’re definitely worth my whole time. I would slow down for you any day.’’ He felt brave as he stared into her eyes. Perhaps it was because he didn’t want to upset his new friend. And, definitely a budding crush. Then his mind flickered back to this Nightpaw. He rolled his eyes at the thought of it. ‘’First move, huh? What’s your definition of a first move?’’ He asked, staring intensely at the female in front of him.
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:01 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The tom was once again surprised that the female tackled him. He was too slow to respond...yet again, like he always once. Yet, this did not affect him, as he liked when Desertpaw tackled him. He liked when she was on top of him for some odd reason. Her pelt was really soft, and he could rub on it all the time if he’d was given the chance. ‘’Are you really just saying that to hurt me?’’ He put on a mocked hurtful look before saying, ‘’It’s good that I won your attention! I would hate if I had to fight for it. Knowing you, you’d probably give me a run for my prey.’’ He narrowed his eyes playfully at her. ‘’And, right, the female in charge.’’ He snorted. ‘’Besides, I never said you were clingy. Then again, you’re full of surprises.’’

The tom felt an aura of good as he sighed in blissfulness. ‘’I would love that too.’’ And, he imagined the two. Most likely a bit older, just meeting up one night, picking out the best tree, climbing to the best spot, and building a nest. He imagined them being cuddled up together, sharing tongues, and just happy! Until...another cat crossed his mind. Stormpaw.

Tigerpaw blinked his eyes open, and he noticed a warmth left him. He slowly rolled himself up, and turned to the female. He looked excitedly at her as she was teaching him the ways of the other animals. He was greatly interested in copying her moves and tried his best to mock her. ‘’I love this! Deers always excited me.’’ He tells his new friend. Then, he curled into a ball as an armadillo, and chuckled. ‘’I could definitely use this in combat, maybe it’ll help cats.’’ He shrugged. Though he doubted, but it never hurt to try.

Tigerpaw sent her a charming smile until she said that name again. It was as if she were saying it just to get under his pelt. Which was weird, considering the fact that he wasn’t suppose to like her. Yet, he became smitten to her, and it made him feel disloyal to his clan. At that point, he honestly didn’t care. Remembering what she said earlier, he flattened his ears. ‘’I’m not flirting with you to waste time.’’ He went up to her, sitting next to her, so that their pelts touched. ‘’I would never do that. You’re definitely worth my whole time. I would slow down for you any day.’’ He felt brave as he stared into her eyes. Perhaps it was because he didn’t want to upset his new friend. And, definitely a budding crush. Then his mind flickered back to this Nightpaw. He rolled his eyes at the thought of it. ‘’First move, huh? What’s your definition of a first move?’’ He asked, staring intensely at the female in front of him.
Desertpaw smirked, "Ah, a good fight sounds nice," she chuckled. The female then smiled, "I won't ever try to hurt you Tigerpaw," she mewed looking at him with eyes full of hope and promise. "And thanks... I bet I could beat you good," she smiled proudly. She then opened her eyes at his last statement, "I mean the females tend to be more logical and not just go off fighting..." she stated. "Is it not like that?" she mewed curiously. "And haha, you are right. You may never know what may come out of my personality," she chuckled as she began to bounce around.

The apprentice laughed as she watched him bounce around. She laughed so much she rolled over and had to put her paws close to her chest. "You look funny," she teased. Then she watched him curl up and flicked an ear. "Hmm maybe, but I think a cat will slash at you anyway, but I guess it could confuse them, then you could attack them again or run away," she said tilting her head thinking about the thought. She smiled as he said he wasn't wasting her time. "Ok, I trust you," she mewed. "And first move means like... get me flowers or something like that... romantic things....." she said. "Then... he may even ask me to be his mate," she smirked wondering what Tigerpaw would think about it.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 9th, 2017, 09:14 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Desertpaw smirked, "Ah, a good fight sounds nice," she chuckled. The female then smiled, "I won't ever try to hurt you Tigerpaw," she mewed looking at him with eyes full of hope and promise. "And thanks... I bet I could beat you good," she smiled proudly. She then opened her eyes at his last statement, "I mean the females tend to be more logical and not just go off fighting..." she stated. "Is it not like that?" she mewed curiously. "And haha, you are right. You may never know what may come out of my personality," she chuckled as she began to bounce around.

The apprentice laughed as she watched him bounce around. She laughed so much she rolled over and had to put her paws close to her chest. "You look funny," she teased. Then she watched him curl up and flicked an ear. "Hmm maybe, but I think a cat will slash at you anyway, but I guess it could confuse them, then you could attack them again or run away," she said tilting her head thinking about the thought. She smiled as he said he wasn't wasting her time. "Ok, I trust you," she mewed. "And first move means like... get me flowers or something like that... romantic things....." she said. "Then... he may even ask me to be his mate," she smirked wondering what Tigerpaw would think about it.
Tigerpaw chuckled, ‘’A good fight that I perhaps wouldn’t win.’’ He mocked, and got up to slowly turn away from her with a smirk displayed on his maw. He looked back at her, ‘’I’m sure you would love for this Nightpaw to take all your attention. I mean...you are in the same clan after all. You’re bound to choose him anyway.’’ Though he felt brave enough to say it, his heart felt heavy. He didn’t want her to choose Nightpaw no matter how much he teased her about it. He was grateful that she was here with him. Then again, when she left...she would go back to Nightpaw.. At her next statement, his ears perked, and he entered into a competitive emotion. ‘’Beat me?’’ He laughed at the joke. ‘’Please, I would love to see you try! I’m the best at everything I do!’’ He proudly states before hopping around her like a deer again, happy that he learned a new move from her observance. He felt lightweight while hopping on his paws, and it made him happy. As if he was one with nature.

‘’Which is why I like you--IT! I like it.’’ He widened his eyes at his mistake. ‘’I like your personality when you say surprise me. You’re weird,’’ He sat down, looking at his paws. ‘’A good type of weird. When I first met you, I thought you would had been one of those...upturned females that only cares about grooming herself and fishing from compliments around other toms.’’ He rolled his eyes at this. Even though he always complimented a she-at whenever he passed, he hated the extremely obnoxious females that expected to be complimented. ‘’But dear Starclan, I was wrong!’’ He got back up, swishing his tail. ‘’You’re fun to be around!’’

Then, he tilted his head, rolling his eyes. ‘’Flowers, huh?’’ And, as if on cue, his eyes scanned for a field of flowers, but it was only grass around them. He turned back to her, ‘’I would never have taken you for she-cat that liked romantic things, Desertpaw.’’ The tiger-striped tom playfully gagged. ‘’Who would’ve known!’’ He laughed, but then said, ‘’I suppose Nightpaw beat me. I bet he have a bouquet of flowers awaiting for your return.’’ The tom sat next to the female, and looked up at the sky. His eyes narrowed. ‘’You want to be his mate? Nightpaw, I mean. You haven’t told me much about him…’’ He trailed off, looking at his paws once more. He unsheathed his claws and started marking the ground. ‘’But, you seem to like him a lot.’’ He tilted his ears.

‘’Again, I would have never guessed you’d wanted a mate!’’ He gave a soft laugh. ‘’I hope some cat will be able to tame that wonderful spirit of yours,’’ And, he cocked his head to look at her. He focused on her eyes. He loved how striking they were. He then turned away, sighing. ‘’If you ever get a mate, I’d feel so alone. You’re going to be spending all your time with him...and then you’d have kits. And you’d forget about me!’’ He acted dramatically, and plopped down to roll over onto his back, and he looked up at her with a mock sadness. ‘’You can’t do this to me! I don’t know what I would do without you!’’ He blurted out. Then, he rolled his eyes. ‘’You shadowclan she-cats sure are something else. Are you all like this? Or are you a limited edition?’’ He smirked.
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw chuckled, ‘’A good fight that I perhaps wouldn’t win.’’ He mocked, and got up to slowly turn away from her with a smirk displayed on his maw. He looked back at her, ‘’I’m sure you would love for this Nightpaw to take all your attention. I mean...you are in the same clan after all. You’re bound to choose him anyway.’’ Though he felt brave enough to say it, his heart felt heavy. He didn’t want her to choose Nightpaw no matter how much he teased her about it. He was grateful that she was here with him. Then again, when she left...she would go back to Nightpaw.. At her next statement, his ears perked, and he entered into a competitive emotion. ‘’Beat me?’’ He laughed at the joke. ‘’Please, I would love to see you try! I’m the best at everything I do!’’ He proudly states before hopping around her like a deer again, happy that he learned a new move from her observance. He felt lightweight while hopping on his paws, and it made him happy. As if he was one with nature.

‘’Which is why I like you--IT! I like it.’’ He widened his eyes at his mistake. ‘’I like your personality when you say surprise me. You’re weird,’’ He sat down, looking at his paws. ‘’A good type of weird. When I first met you, I thought you would had been one of those...upturned females that only cares about grooming herself and fishing from compliments around other toms.’’ He rolled his eyes at this. Even though he always complimented a she-at whenever he passed, he hated the extremely obnoxious females that expected to be complimented. ‘’But dear Starclan, I was wrong!’’ He got back up, swishing his tail. ‘’You’re fun to be around!’’

Then, he tilted his head, rolling his eyes. ‘’Flowers, huh?’’ And, as if on cue, his eyes scanned for a field of flowers, but it was only grass around them. He turned back to her, ‘’I would never have taken you for she-cat that liked romantic things, Desertpaw.’’ The tiger-striped tom playfully gagged. ‘’Who would’ve known!’’ He laughed, but then said, ‘’I suppose Nightpaw beat me. I bet he have a bouquet of flowers awaiting for your return.’’ The tom sat next to the female, and looked up at the sky. His eyes narrowed. ‘’You want to be his mate? Nightpaw, I mean. You haven’t told me much about him…’’ He trailed off, looking at his paws once more. He unsheathed his claws and started marking the ground. ‘’But, you seem to like him a lot.’’ He tilted his ears.

‘’Again, I would have never guessed you’d wanted a mate!’’ He gave a soft laugh. ‘’I hope some cat will be able to tame that wonderful spirit of yours,’’ And, he cocked his head to look at her. He focused on her eyes. He loved how striking they were. He then turned away, sighing. ‘’If you ever get a mate, I’d feel so alone. You’re going to be spending all your time with him...and then you’d have kits. And you’d forget about me!’’ He acted dramatically, and plopped down to roll over onto his back, and he looked up at her with a mock sadness. ‘’You can’t do this to me! I don’t know what I would do without you!’’ He blurted out. Then, he rolled his eyes. ‘’You shadowclan she-cats sure are something else. Are you all like this? Or are you a limited edition?’’ He smirked.
“I mean, he takes a good amount of my attention, but not as much as you do,” she mewed to him. She then smirked as she bowed playfully and swished her tail. “You wanna bet?” she asked eyeing him playfully. “Ah I bet I could beat you at a t least a few things,” she mewed. She then felt her ears grow hot as he said that. ‘Does he really like me?’ she wondered smiling at the thought. ‘Maybe this really could work out…’ she continued to think. “And thanks. I take pride in my weirdness,” she purred holding her head high. “You are fun to be around too Tigerpaw. I really enjoy your company,” she mewed.

Desertpaw shook her head and smirked, “I like romantic things every now and then, but when I see two cats who are together and I don’t have someone to love me then I gag and it makes me sick too,” she mewed as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. “It is one of my issues,” she mewed. She then chuckled, “I doubt that,” then she stopped. She felt him next to her and she smiled. The apprentice turned her ears toward him, “I… I don’t know,” she admitted. “Right now… I only like one tom, but it isn’t Nightpaw,” she mewed. Her heart beat sped up as she admitted she liked Tigerpaw. She didn’t say it straight out, but she guessed he would understand.

The she-cat chuckled again, “I don’t think anyone can tame me,” she purred as she gave a sideways smile toward Tigerpaw. “And yes, I do want a mate in the future. I love kits… I want some, and I want a male who loves me no matter what. I want him to treat me with respect and be faithful to me no matter what,” she mewed as she rambled. “Sorry, I am rambling,” she said. She then turned her head and shook it. “I would never forget you,” she mewed as she rubbed her head gently against his as she purred, then she went back out and sighed, “Do you want Stormpaw to be your mate? You seem to want to know her better… and we both know where it will head,” she frowned as she looked around. “I don’t know… but I wouldn’t be able to live without you,” she responded looking towards him.

Old March 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
“I mean, he takes a good amount of my attention, but not as much as you do,” she mewed to him. She then smirked as she bowed playfully and swished her tail. “You wanna bet?” she asked eyeing him playfully. “Ah I bet I could beat you at a t least a few things,” she mewed. She then felt her ears grow hot as he said that. ‘Does he really like me?’ she wondered smiling at the thought. ‘Maybe this really could work out…’ she continued to think. “And thanks. I take pride in my weirdness,” she purred holding her head high. “You are fun to be around too Tigerpaw. I really enjoy your company,” she mewed.

Desertpaw shook her head and smirked, “I like romantic things every now and then, but when I see two cats who are together and I don’t have someone to love me then I gag and it makes me sick too,” she mewed as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. “It is one of my issues,” she mewed. She then chuckled, “I doubt that,” then she stopped. She felt him next to her and she smiled. The apprentice turned her ears toward him, “I… I don’t know,” she admitted. “Right now… I only like one tom, but it isn’t Nightpaw,” she mewed. Her heart beat sped up as she admitted she liked Tigerpaw. She didn’t say it straight out, but she guessed he would understand.

The she-cat chuckled again, “I don’t think anyone can tame me,” she purred as she gave a sideways smile toward Tigerpaw. “And yes, I do want a mate in the future. I love kits… I want some, and I want a male who loves me no matter what. I want him to treat me with respect and be faithful to me no matter what,” she mewed as she rambled. “Sorry, I am rambling,” she said. She then turned her head and shook it. “I would never forget you,” she mewed as she rubbed her head gently against his as she purred, then she went back out and sighed, “Do you want Stormpaw to be your mate? You seem to want to know her better… and we both know where it will head,” she frowned as she looked around. “I don’t know… but I wouldn’t be able to live without you,” she responded looking towards him.

The tom allowed a purr to escape his maw after the she-cat’s words. He felt a new type of confidence enter into him, and it made him sit up taller. ‘’I would expect it. After all, you wouldn’t be here with me, if you so dearly liked him.’’ Tigerpaw chuckled, lowly. He then perked his ears at her challenge, finding himself getting competitive. ‘’Beat me? Yeah right!’’ He hopped to his paws and entered into a playful bow. ‘’I’m the best at everything I do.’’ He says, flexing out his slight muscles. ‘’I’ve been practicing.’’ He replied cheekily. He blushed at the compliment she gave him, and he turned his head to scrunch his nose. He had no comment. If he did say anything, he’d end up in a jumbled mess, looking idiotic.

‘’I’m not surprised. Most she-cats do like romance,’’ the tom rumbled. ‘’I feel the same way about being a third wheel.’’ He laughed. ‘’I can’t deal with being alone. Even though it’s easy for me to score some attention,’’ He gave a charming smile, joking. ‘’Besides, you don’t have to ever feel lonely anymore. You have me.’’ He purred, then added to get under her pelt, ‘’Or Nightpaw.’’

His ears ringed and his heart thumped after hearing that she didn’t like Nightpaw. He felt it was one less thing to worry about, but then he flattened his ears, ‘’Oh,’’ he mewed, ‘’You have other toms that you like?’’ He asked, a certain feeling coming to his eyes before he blinked it away.

He was in shock that the female nuzzled him, and he found himself reciprocating her actions. He felt himself purring loudly as he said, ‘’I can be all those things.’’ Without even realizing it. It was a moment of bliss for him, and he thought about the future. That if they did become mates, he would be able to love her, and she would be able to keep him tamed. He thought about little kits, mixtures of little thems running around. ‘’No need to be sorry, I love it when you ramble.’’ He thought about it, but in a flash it went away. When she backed up, he was back on the planet again. He was back around, noting his surroundings.

Once again, his ears flattened, and his tail drooped when he heard her next words. ‘’...I do want to get to know Stormpaw better.’’ He mewed, quietly. ‘’After all, she is a friend. I like to get to know a lot of friends.’’ And, he quietly padded up to her again, so that he was staring down on her. ‘’You’re worried about the future too much. Just focus on where we are now. With each other.’’ And, he sat down on his haunches, and nuzzled her once again. He don’t know why he did it, but he felt bold enough to feel her warm pelt against his own. He knew it was true. Of what she was saying, but he didn’t want to focus on it at the moment. He only wanted to focus on one thing. Her. ‘’I love being with you. You’re a great cat! You’re fun to be around...everything imaginable. And, I’m glad to have come to this border and met you…’’
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:53 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The tom allowed a purr to escape his maw after the she-cat’s words. He felt a new type of confidence enter into him, and it made him sit up taller. ‘’I would expect it. After all, you wouldn’t be here with me, if you so dearly liked him.’’ Tigerpaw chuckled, lowly. He then perked his ears at her challenge, finding himself getting competitive. ‘’Beat me? Yeah right!’’ He hopped to his paws and entered into a playful bow. ‘’I’m the best at everything I do.’’ He says, flexing out his slight muscles. ‘’I’ve been practicing.’’ He replied cheekily. He blushed at the compliment she gave him, and he turned his head to scrunch his nose. He had no comment. If he did say anything, he’d end up in a jumbled mess, looking idiotic.

‘’I’m not surprised. Most she-cats do like romance,’’ the tom rumbled. ‘’I feel the same way about being a third wheel.’’ He laughed. ‘’I can’t deal with being alone. Even though it’s easy for me to score some attention,’’ He gave a charming smile, joking. ‘’Besides, you don’t have to ever feel lonely anymore. You have me.’’ He purred, then added to get under her pelt, ‘’Or Nightpaw.’’

His ears ringed and his heart thumped after hearing that she didn’t like Nightpaw. He felt it was one less thing to worry about, but then he flattened his ears, ‘’Oh,’’ he mewed, ‘’You have other toms that you like?’’ He asked, a certain feeling coming to his eyes before he blinked it away.

He was in shock that the female nuzzled him, and he found himself reciprocating her actions. He felt himself purring loudly as he said, ‘’I can be all those things.’’ Without even realizing it. It was a moment of bliss for him, and he thought about the future. That if they did become mates, he would be able to love her, and she would be able to keep him tamed. He thought about little kits, mixtures of little thems running around. ‘’No need to be sorry, I love it when you ramble.’’ He thought about it, but in a flash it went away. When she backed up, he was back on the planet again. He was back around, noting his surroundings.

Once again, his ears flattened, and his tail drooped when he heard her next words. ‘’...I do want to get to know Stormpaw better.’’ He mewed, quietly. ‘’After all, she is a friend. I like to get to know a lot of friends.’’ And, he quietly padded up to her again, so that he was staring down on her. ‘’You’re worried about the future too much. Just focus on where we are now. With each other.’’ And, he sat down on his haunches, and nuzzled her once again. He don’t know why he did it, but he felt bold enough to feel her warm pelt against his own. He knew it was true. Of what she was saying, but he didn’t want to focus on it at the moment. He only wanted to focus on one thing. Her. ‘’I love being with you. You’re a great cat! You’re fun to be around...everything imaginable. And, I’m glad to have come to this border and met you…’’
“Man, you love to be center of attention don’t you?” she chuckled giving him a playful nudge. “And you sure? Name something and I will beat you,” she purred as she bowed as well. “And I’m not like ‘most she-cats’,” she responded. “I’m my own unique self,” she mewed twitching her tail as she got back up. “And yeah… but sometimes it can be fun being the third wheel,” she laughed. She then felt her ears grow warm, “And you will always have me,” she purred. She then raised an ‘eyebrow’, “You trying to get slapped?” she said smirking at him. She really did like this male. He was interesting and was great at keeping a light mood.

“Ah, now see… if I told you who I liked then it would not be a surprise,” she purred. However, she wondered if he already knew. ‘Does he feel the same things I feel?’ she asked herself, but she shook it from her thoughts. She then purred at his words, “You already are all those things,” she smiled as he continued. “Aww thanks… you are to kind,” she chuckled as she poked him playfully.

The female then frowned as she turned her head away from him and looked at the ground. ‘I knew it… he liked someone else… she would lose him,’ she thought, but she turned back to him trying to be polite as she perked her ears towards him to listen. She then felt her heart begin to pound as he came near her. The female looked up at him. “But…” she began, but she trailed off as she began to purr from the touch of Tigerpaw. Every time he put his fur against her she felt as if there was shock wave going through her. It was a great feeling. She then looked back up to him and gave a light smile as she looked into his eyes, “I love being with you as well. You are different… you… you…” she then blushed as she looked down. She couldn’t possibly tell him everything that she felt about him… not now. “Nevermind, you just are amazing,” she ended looking back up to him as a light purr came out of her chest.

Old March 9th, 2017, 05:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
“Man, you love to be center of attention don’t you?” she chuckled giving him a playful nudge. “And you sure? Name something and I will beat you,” she purred as she bowed as well. “And I’m not like ‘most she-cats’,” she responded. “I’m my own unique self,” she mewed twitching her tail as she got back up. “And yeah… but sometimes it can be fun being the third wheel,” she laughed. She then felt her ears grow warm, “And you will always have me,” she purred. She then raised an ‘eyebrow’, “You trying to get slapped?” she said smirking at him. She really did like this male. He was interesting and was great at keeping a light mood.

“Ah, now see… if I told you who I liked then it would not be a surprise,” she purred. However, she wondered if he already knew. ‘Does he feel the same things I feel?’ she asked herself, but she shook it from her thoughts. She then purred at his words, “You already are all those things,” she smiled as he continued. “Aww thanks… you are to kind,” she chuckled as she poked him playfully.

The female then frowned as she turned her head away from him and looked at the ground. ‘I knew it… he liked someone else… she would lose him,’ she thought, but she turned back to him trying to be polite as she perked her ears towards him to listen. She then felt her heart begin to pound as he came near her. The female looked up at him. “But…” she began, but she trailed off as she began to purr from the touch of Tigerpaw. Every time he put his fur against her she felt as if there was shock wave going through her. It was a great feeling. She then looked back up to him and gave a light smile as she looked into his eyes, “I love being with you as well. You are different… you… you…” she then blushed as she looked down. She couldn’t possibly tell him everything that she felt about him… not now. “Nevermind, you just are amazing,” she ended looking back up to him as a light purr came out of her chest.
‘’Being the center of attention is my thing!’’ He purred down at her. ‘’And, being the center of YOUR attention is my win.’’ He stated, confidently, and gave her a coy smile. Then he backed away from her, slinking until he went around her back. He put on a mischievous smile as he crouched lowly into a hunting position, and he sprang his hind legs to jump from behind her. He managed to roll them down a bit, until he made sure that he landed on top of her. He leaned down and said, ‘’For starters, I can beat you at that.’’ He lightly touched noses with her with her before hopping off her.

Tigerpaw turned to look around, seeing what else they could do. He wasn’t even thinking about going back! But he did hope that Fairypaw wasn’t worried much about him. He wasn’t mad anymore. In fact, he was longed from mad. He felt as if he were in love. And, maybe that what it was. He couldn’t tell Fairypaw, no matter how much he longed to tell her---since he told her everything. This would be his secret. Their secret to hold and cherish. And, it would only get better. Tigerpaw could sense it.

He turned back to the female, smirking, ‘’Why does it have to be a surprise? Maybe if you told me, I could definitely top him.’’ He smiled sweetly--almost innocent like, even though he was far from the innocence from when he was a kit.

In the distance he found a tree, and he turned back to look at Desertpaw. ‘’You willing to climb?’’ He asked, grinning. His tail twitched in anticipation awaiting her answer. From atop the trees, they would probably be hard to see, and wouldn’t have to worry about anyone bothering them. He wanted some alone time to get to know her more, and don’t want to have the risk of getting caught. He could stay there all night, perhaps even fall asleep cuddling. That was on his mind.
Old March 10th, 2017, 08:00 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
‘’Being the center of attention is my thing!’’ He purred down at her. ‘’And, being the center of YOUR attention is my win.’’ He stated, confidently, and gave her a coy smile. Then he backed away from her, slinking until he went around her back. He put on a mischievous smile as he crouched lowly into a hunting position, and he sprang his hind legs to jump from behind her. He managed to roll them down a bit, until he made sure that he landed on top of her. He leaned down and said, ‘’For starters, I can beat you at that.’’ He lightly touched noses with her with her before hopping off her.

Tigerpaw turned to look around, seeing what else they could do. He wasn’t even thinking about going back! But he did hope that Fairypaw wasn’t worried much about him. He wasn’t mad anymore. In fact, he was longed from mad. He felt as if he were in love. And, maybe that what it was. He couldn’t tell Fairypaw, no matter how much he longed to tell her---since he told her everything. This would be his secret. Their secret to hold and cherish. And, it would only get better. Tigerpaw could sense it.

He turned back to the female, smirking, ‘’Why does it have to be a surprise? Maybe if you told me, I could definitely top him.’’ He smiled sweetly--almost innocent like, even though he was far from the innocence from when he was a kit.

In the distance he found a tree, and he turned back to look at Desertpaw. ‘’You willing to climb?’’ He asked, grinning. His tail twitched in anticipation awaiting her answer. From atop the trees, they would probably be hard to see, and wouldn’t have to worry about anyone bothering them. He wanted some alone time to get to know her more, and don’t want to have the risk of getting caught. He could stay there all night, perhaps even fall asleep cuddling. That was on his mind.
The female chuckled at his words. "You really are kind," she said. Desertpaw then felt a force upon her as it pushed her down. It was Tigerpaw. She wiggled around trying to get out from under him. She was smiling though because she liked the touch of his fur. When he got off of her she rolled back up. "Hey... now that was cheating," she said giving him look. "But I will get you for that. You will never know where or when I will strike," she growled playfully as she got down in a playful bow.

Desertpaw perked her ears forward, then she shook her head, "My dear Tigerpaw... there is no way you can top him. He is the best. Everything about him I love," she smiled. She couldn't decide if she was teasing him or just being mean in Tigerpaw's perspective.

The female then bounced up at the invitation. "Sure!" she said as the apprentice ran over to the tree and began to scootch her fluffy body up the trunk. "You coming?" she said smiling down at the male. She hoped they could stay there together. The tree wasn't flimsy, so they could stay there all day. There even was an empty squirrel hole in the tree that they could stay in.