Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:27 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 10:23 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2020, 06:47 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
At the question, Robinnose let out a small chuckle. How could he forget that? Just because he knew who Fawnsqueak was didn't mean the medicine cat knew who he was. As he sat there, he felt kind of...awkward? To be honest, he wasn't really used to that. Something about Fawnsqueak just seemed so hard to connect with. Though, it might just be the fact that they had never even met before.

"Oh, my name is Robinnose" he responded, sheepishly laughing. Most of the time keeping a conversation was easy for him, but that just didn't seem to be the case this time. Hm. Well, that just meant he could try to find a way to become friends, or just acquaintances, with cats that were more closed off. He merely smiled at the next comment, not willing to give up this early. If this was some sort of special skill that he could gain, he was up to the challenge! "oh, you're right. My apologies!" he responded with a chuckle

His eyes widened slightly at the misinterpretation. Well, that wasn't what he meant! It left him utterly shocked that could be taken so negatively. What was he thinking? He hastily shook his head, "Oh no! That's not what I meant at all! I meant that you just look amazing today! My deepest apologies, Fawnsqueak" he responded, dipping his head. As much as he wished that his harmless comment wasn't taken the wrong way, it helped him understand to clarify what he meant next time he said something like that to another cat.

"Anyways, how is riverclan?" he inquired, cocking his head. He wasnt sure if fawnsqueak would take this as him trying to be nosy or an attempt to pry into Riverclan business, he thought that it was worth a try. After all, what was life if you didn't try anything new?
"Robinnose," Fawnsqueak echoed to taste the name for himself and feel how it rolled off his tongue, more of memory-theater than actually committing it since he doubted he'd have a run-in with this guy again. "Have you realized that robins don't.. have noses? Beaks. I'm pretty sure they're beaks." Because he wasn't actually certain Robinnose had stated his name but somehow slipped up and mentioned his stalking habits, he clarified, "I'm Fawnsqueak. Should help you when you're sharing your exploits, it's less of a mouthful than 'that guy I watch at gatherings'." Yeah, Fawnsqueak was poking fun at him and having a good time with it, feeling maybe the slightest pinch of guilt when Robinnose didn't seem to have the capacity to recognize most of what he'd said so far as dry humor. But even that was kind of entertaining.

However, there was something... disheartening about Robinnose's repeated attempts to be genuine rather than engage in his mode of communication. It was an invitation to sling back, and all he received was typical small-talk. The boredom was more gripping than their shallow discussion.

And that was another strike in the bland column. Brushing it off, he assured, "Really, you should only offer your apologies if I had been pregnant." Stars, the poor guy was even more socially inept than he was if the cues of the conversation were flying over his head. It was sort of nice he was so genuine about everything--including his friendliness--but there was an element of disappointment that he wouldn't cross into a playful exchange or challenge him.

Maybe he'd just entertain himself since Robinnose wouldn't participate.

"You know, the usual," he replied, shrugging. "We were taken hostage by fish in our underwater camp, so we've mostly retreated to operations above ground for now. Gotta wait until the kit-army is more trained up before we attempt taking it back. Until then, we've.. just been relying on slave labor from ThunderClan. We're hopeful that they someday learn enough words to communicate as our equals, but, yeah."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 18th, 2020, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@ILoveLeafpool
Rustkit was already following Whitekit.
Mistkit got up from Icekit and CinderMoon's nest and walked over.
Old August 18th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Moron

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelClaw View Post
@ILoveLeafpool
Rustkit was already following Whitekit.
Mistkit got up from Icekit and CinderMoon's nest and walked over.
Icekit woke up and followed Mistkit, not knowing that her mother only called for her kits, yet he had nothing better to do anyways. He saw Rustkit with Whitekit and unsheathed his claws out of anger for a second, then sheathed them back in. (Hey sorry I havent been on in a while I've just been trying to improve some of my mental health stuff and hanging out with friends irl but I'm ready to come back and rp more) @SorrelClaw
--
Pfp made with felidaze's warriors icon maker on Picrew.

Last edited by SpottedBread; August 18th, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Rainquail; ]

---Seedpaw---

Seedpaw had listened to the leader and limped right into the medicine den. She felt alright, but it was good to have somebody check her in case. The molly looked around to find the new medicine cats. The now three legged cat looked around the den. She hadn't been in here before, so this was all new to me. "Twilightstar sent me here for a check up.", Seedpaw called.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Blackkit stared at her paws for a while. "I miss my family even though they hated me" the molly whispered out loud. Her blue eyes moved to train on the kit beside her.
Sproutkit's sage green eyes returned to the young she-cat as she talked, listening attentively, and finally bobbing his head in understanding, "They hated you?" He questioned, curling his tail around his paws. "What do you mean?"

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:16 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
@wnder @Rainquail @Arie

"Like rocks and sticks and BIG rocks!" Coyotepaw pranced along with the group, keeping her eyes peeled for any crevices where spiders could hide. She was great at catching spiders!

As they wandered the territory, she turned over nearly every stone, giving a small, disappointed growl when there were no bugs under some. But it certainly wasn't long before she had a couple of ants and a worm. What were they looking for again? It wasn't just bugs, right...?

Nah, it was bugs. I'm gonna bring back the most bugs!
Beepaw wobbled and teetered after the group, looking and glancing about for spiders.
"'Eeeeeerrrrree, spiderrrrrrrrssss......"
She mumbled to herself.

@Arie @wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 19th, 2020, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovepelt View Post
Rosebrook was worried when her kit coughed. She curled up with him and went to sleep. @Siren Bliss
---Twitchkit---

He gave out one final sneeze before drifting off into her warm pelt. His body twitched as he slept. It was quite the weird sight.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:20 AM

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart; ]

---Stormpaw---

The tom watched very carefully as his mentor demonstrated the move. What he wasn't expecting was for him to try and trip his paws. Stormpaw felt his legs collapse under him, but he got quickly up. He kept his eyes out in case Wolffang tried to do it again. He'd be very prepared this time.

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:23 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
Flipkit came rolling out of the nursery with some other kits. He was all leafy and muddy from the wet ground. He was rolling around when he realized he was way out of the nursery and crashed into Frostpuddle!
---Frostpuddle---

The warrior stood up rather quickly as mud splashed on a little part f his fur. How dare he? Since this was a kit he would go a little easy on him. "Keep your filthiness out f my fur.", he meowed, sternly but not hostile.

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:25 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post

Sproutkit's sage green eyes returned to the young she-cat as she talked, listening attentively, and finally bobbing his head in understanding, "They hated you?" He questioned, curling his tail around his paws. "What do you mean?"
"They always told me to go play by myself. They loved my siblings more than me" Blackit explained.
Closed Thread