Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:08 PM

Old September 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Mad King

Jadekit's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as she wanted to tell the tom that her friend was as smart and powerful as any apprentice, but she knew she was wrong. He was only a kit and so was she, she was lucky that Pechfuzz had found her as quickly as she did.

When the older cat leaned closer, Jadekit cowered back. She sank lower to the ground, feeling her belly brush against it. Applekit could be dead and she knew it, if only she had tried to convince him to play in the camp. "I-I'm sorry, you're right..." She spoke quietly, staring at her paws as she shifted nervously.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:37 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Lostface once called Lucifer was sitting down by a small stream, he was watching the water than begins to stand up still thinking on the choices he had before him. Join riverclan or shadowclan. He sighs softly as he begins to stand up slowly smelling the air for anything or anyone new. He might as well get used to warrior life since.... he really doesn't have much to live for.
( @Rubinaito )
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface once called Lucifer was sitting down by a small stream, he was watching the water than begins to stand up still thinking on the choices he had before him. Join riverclan or shadowclan. He sighs softly as he begins to stand up slowly smelling the air for anything or anyone new. He might as well get used to warrior life since.... he really doesn't have much to live for.
( @Rubinaito )
Ebonymist let out a yawn, her jaws stretching out and her teeth gleaming in the sunlight. She ran her tongue over her jaw, trotting towards the stream Lostface had been sitting at. Her eyes lit up upon seeing the new warrior and she trotted towards him with a big smile. "Hello!" She greeted, sitting beside the ShadowClan warrior and letting her tail sway back and forth. "How are you on this fine day, Lostface?" She inquired, blinking her orange eyes at him and fluffing up her orange and black patterned fur as the wind picked up a little bit. "I'm doing fine myself- it's a beautiful day out, even if it's a bit chilly." She continued, feeling oddly chatty today.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Of course I am right," Peachfuzz growled. "You will learn that if you make it to apprenticeship. StarClan has Blessed me with their Grace, and my words are the Truth the Clans need to hear. They do not yet understand the Sins they have allowed to corrupt us.." the warrior trailed off, his eyes narrowing. "But enough of that. You have been out here too long, and the longer we stand around the more danger your friend is in."

He turned away from Jadekit slightly, keeping her within his peripherals. "Follow me back to camp. If you attempt to run, I will hunt you down and carry you back. She-kits like yourself have no place out here. Even as an apprentice when you are taken out here, you need to be careful-- females should only hunt small rodents. It preserves your life, keeps you from getting injured, and ensures you will make it to the position of Queen. She-cats will never be suitable warriors. Your duty is to supply the Clan with a new generation of kits."

@Socks

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist let out a yawn, her jaws stretching out and her teeth gleaming in the sunlight. She ran her tongue over her jaw, trotting towards the stream Lostface had been sitting at. Her eyes lit up upon seeing the new warrior and she trotted towards him with a big smile. "Hello!" She greeted, sitting beside the ShadowClan warrior and letting her tail sway back and forth. "How are you on this fine day, Lostface?" She inquired, blinking her orange eyes at him and fluffing up her orange and black patterned fur as the wind picked up a little bit. "I'm doing fine myself- it's a beautiful day out, even if it's a bit chilly." She continued, feeling oddly chatty today.
Lostface flicked his ear a bit as he looks at her calming " .... it's fine" he says simply as he looks away quickly. " isn't riverclan against shadowclan warriors... or am I still not considered to be .. a warrior " he says calmly as he looks up at the sky. His one good amber eye glowed with wisdom and strength, his powerful muscles were seen as the wind went through his pitch black with a mix of gray fur and his scars held stories of battles long forgotten by him. However his eye held a sad glow to it as he looks down at the water. " don't I disturb you? After all... my looks isn't exactly... good"
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface flicked his ear a bit as he looks at her calming " .... it's fine" he says simply as he looks away quickly. " isn't riverclan against shadowclan warriors... or am I still not considered to be .. a warrior " he says calmly as he looks up at the sky. His one good amber eye glowed with wisdom and strength, his powerful muscles were seen as the wind went through his pitch black with a mix of gray fur and his scars held stories of battles long forgotten by him. However his eye held a sad glow to it as he looks down at the water. " don't I disturb you? After all... my looks isn't exactly... good"
Ebonymist tilted her head in confusion at Lostface's statement. "We're in the same clan, are we not? ShadowClan?" She blinked before chuckling and shaking her head. "Oh Lostface..." She smiled at him. "The looks of a cat aren't what someone should judge. It's their heart and personality." She blinked up at the older cat, the warrior raising her paw to playfully boop Lostface's nose with a smile. "Cheer up, Warrior."
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist tilted her head in confusion at Lostface's statement. "We're in the same clan, are we not? ShadowClan?" She blinked before chuckling and shaking her head. "Oh Lostface..." She smiled at him. "The looks of a cat aren't what someone should judge. It's their heart and personality." She blinked up at the older cat, the warrior raising her paw to playfully boop Lostface's nose with a smile. "Cheer up, Warrior."
He nods slowly but jumps a bit when she booped his little nose. He covers his nose a bit and begins to laugh softly in a smooth husky voice. " .... I've just been named as one of you I haven't chosen between you two yet... but they both seem fun to be in especially riverclan." He says with a soft purr. " and ... I guess you're right... forgive me for my... rudeness I'm just still not used to such kindness... and I feel like I deserve any of it.." @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; September 30th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@starfall

It was a starry night. It was far from being leaf bare, but it felt like it through the crisp, cold night. On this night, was a cat on the side of the riverbed, whose pelt brightened her up in her dark setting. This brightly colored she-cat stared at herself down into the river and no matter how longingly she stared at her reflection, the wispy, watery version of herself, she couldn't interpret what the expression on her face was. Was it sadness? No, oddly enough, she didn't feel sad. She wasn't angry either. So what was this emotion she was displaying. She couldn't tell...

Honeypool stopped at this spot to catch her breath and contemplate her actions after running straight back from the borders that segregate the clan that hunts fish and adores the water with the clan that hunts rabbits and adores the open sky. Many moons ago, not a too young warrior but not old either. She naively crossed these borders, too focused on her prey and bumped into the tom who has whipped her world around. He was her passion, her fancy, he was the thing that made her realize something she may not noticed without him; her impending loneliness. She had no family to consult to, she shuns and avoids the family that picked on her and ignored her cries for help as a tiny kit, and most of them have vacated to ShadowClan to join the tom whose fancy for a cat outside his clan as well is the reason that she is currently alive today. No close friends, she had some cats who would stop her to chat with her, but nothing too close. Cloversplash, she and Marshsnow were the only family she clung to as she grew up. Goldenpaw, they used to have a ball at Gatherings, but she unintentionally has grown apart from him since. She was shocked to see him as a highly regarded deputy of ShadowClan. Part of her wants to rekindle their friendship, but would he only take her sudden urge to rebuild the relationship they abandoned due to his new rankage? Her flame. The inferno inside her heart taught her a new feeling she never felt for any cat before blaze enveloped and entoxicated her with new emotions and new awareness. She was taught love.

And then that same inferno was the same one to put out that feeling itself. She came to him on the firegrounds and she was blazed out of there, in contrast to earlier in their relationship where her presence was greeted by a hearthy glow. What was the reason he fizzled out their love? Was he afraid of being found as she used to be? Has he finally acknowledged the dangers of their love and wanted to end it to protect themselves. No. That was not the answer she was given. The true answer was horrific to her ears. It was so ghastly, she immediately dashed upon hearing it.

What was I to him? We were not together. There was never a relationship, never an "us". What was I to him? I was not his true love. I was not the cat he daydreamed about in his sleep. What was I to him?

I was a source of information.

So she ran out, the trail she left behind was burning by how fast she treaded. She was so caught up in her own thoughts and adrenaline, she didn't realize she needed rest until she stopped and collapsed at the riverbed. Just laid on there on her back, panting heavily. After regaining her energy, she slowly rised up to her feet in a sitting position and stared at herself. She has been staring at herself since. What was that expression on her face. It didn't seem like anything, just a pair of two empty eyes. She sighed deeply in response. Yes that was what she was feeling right now. Emptyness.

Old September 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

Giving a hard determined stare at the ground, Acornfall sucked in a long breath and very slowly began to raise his front paw. It wasn't as bad as he had thought! Atleast, he wasn't on his side as the small sandy colored paw was suspended in mid-air. Pride coursed through his veins, ebbing liquid hot as the adrenaline kicked in. Wobbling slightly, Acornfall cast a worried glance to Daypaw before straining his body to a complete stillness. There was a moment of silence as the tabby tom-cat exhaled quietly, his ears flattened back against his skull. In a quick, sloppy motion, Acorn jutted his back leg out and, as if in slow motion, the world turned into an array of blurry colors, spinning and swaying, almost mocking the motions of the wind. In no time at all the tom was reduced to a heaping pile of fluff, sprawled out on his side like a turtle flipped onto its back.

"This is going to be more difficult than I thought." He scoffed before pulling himself up with a grunt. Lifting his tail into the air, he managed to balance himself once more, looking even more determined than before. Looking back towards Daypaw, Acornfall once again took a deep breath and lifted up his front paw, embarrassment rolling off of him.

"Daypaw, I might need some help."
Watching him fall Daypaw rushed to his side immediately. This was the first treatment like this they had ever treated, but they knew it was going to take a lot of time and dedication. They were stubborn, they wouldnt let up until Acornfall could run under the pine trees with ease without one shred of worry. They pressed themselves against the warriors side, so that he could lean on them and not need to focus on balance per say, but simply focus on his footing instead. Baby steps. ¨Lean on me, and Ill slowly back away inches at a time, okay? Youre going to fall a lot, but thats to be expected.¨ they never sugar coated things. This was going to be hard, but they knew Acornfall could do it. Daypaw would make sure of that.
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Stonegaze padded out of the camp and wandered into the forest. She approached a body of water and sniffed it. It splashed up and hit her in the nose.
@Sinarian