by BEAR.
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:39 AM

Old December 1st, 2018, 07:29 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

[ack this is a little short, sorry about that!!]

She was still stuck in camp. Honestly, Auroraflame wasn't sure about how she was still alive. Never had she expected herself to have gone two days without stepping out of camp, but by now she'd spent more than two weeks in the camp. She hated it. She was constantly fighting the urge to jump to her paws and race out of the camp. Her paws itched with the need to carry her through the forest and let her run and leap past the trees. Maybe to most this seemed like it was actually a pretty weak punishment for a crime as bad as hers, but honestly it was one of the worse ones in her eyes. She was fidgeting constantly and so terribly bored. Pretty soon she would die from either boredom or lack of exercise.

Auroraflame could almost cry. Everything was being bottled up in her and she had no place to release it. Obviously she couldn't let out her emotions or her need for freedom in the camp because everyone was in the camp and nobody cared about what she wanted anymore. But if she were out in the territory, she could happily and freely do whatever she wanted. Yet she had no choice but to be confined in this camp and confine everything that needed to burst out of her. Tears welled up in her icy gaze. She was helpless.

@RedHead

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
In the past, Asterflame had found herself tensing up when Bluespark touched her so much. Now? It was just another part of her day. She’d become conditioned to it, and she gave him a smile as he settled down beside her, curling her own tail around him. ”Good morning, Bluespark.” She greeted him, tearing her gaze away from Alabastersnow to focus on her mate. Why isn’t Hawthornheart over here with Alli? Did he finally get away from her? She thought, noting her sister’s solo state. The she cat didn’t seem the least bit bothered, however, so unless she was planning something… that was highly doubtful. ”Oh, I’ve been better.” Asterflame answered, her ears going back slightly as she glanced at Alabastersnow. The other she cat wasn’t necessarily bothering her, but conversations with her half-sister had been few and far between lately, and it wasn’t hard to figure out why. They’d grown apart - sure, in a rather dramatic fashion, but they definitely weren’t speaking as much anymore. They hardly did anything together now. Asterflame missed the simpler times, but she was… starting to be happy with her current situation. Bluespark could be a very sweet, thoughtful mate, and at least she knew he wasn’t going to hurt her. Anyone who thought they loved her that much wouldn’t go off and cheat on her, right? ”Um, actually, I have some news.”

Alabastersnow watched Bluespark approach, and put on her most pleasant expression as he settled next to her half-sister. He’d been hers before - it wouldn’t be that hard to steal him away, if she wanted to. But she had no need for that. She’d already won, after all… why mess with anything now? ”Oh, you two are just adorable,” She mewed, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes as she spoke. Alabastersnow’s voice was at the same higher, musical tone that it always was, just sweet enough so as not to be shrill. She was still beautiful - very beautiful. Everyone still wanted her. ”I hope your day improves, sweet Asterflame. Mine is just excellent - Bluespark, what about yours?” She asked, curling her tail around her paws. The she cat’s blue eyes still twinkled with her own secrets - or perhaps just her utter excitement with her everyday reminder that she had won. She and Bluespark were both happy, with their respective mates - and they’d come out on top. The she cat’s ears pricked up at Asterflame’s announcement that she had news, and she glanced back so that she was staring at her own mate. He was in another corner, probably avoiding her - rude, she thought - but he was going to have to hear this. ”Hawthornheart! Stop avoiding us and get over here, love. Asterflame has some news for us.” I guarantee it’s not news you’re going to want to miss. Maybe it was because she was another she-cat. Maybe it was because Asterflame was her sister. Well, half-sister, but they’d still grown up together. One way or another, Alabastersnow was fairly certain she’d already guessed Asterflame’s “news.”

Asterflame flinched when her sister called Hawthornheart over. ”Oh no, that’s okay, he doesn’t-” She was cut off by a look, and quickly cleared her throat, glancing back towards her mate. She still didn’t know how to respond. It’s okay. He loves you. It’s okay. He wouldn’t freak out, right? He wouldn’t reject their kits, would he? Asterflame was already panicked enough at the thought of being a Mother, but raising a litter of kits by herself was a worse thought. She was confident she would mess it up somehow. She was not cut out to be a Mother. Staring at her paws, avoiding eye contact with everyone, Asterflame took a deep breath. ”I’m… um, expecting kits.” She didn’t feel the need to say they were Bluespark’s. They couldn’t have been anyone else’s, and surely he already knew that. Carefully, Asterflame glanced up at her mate, almost pleading with him to be happy about this. They’d talked about having a family - they wanted a family, right? This wasn’t a mistake… was it?

@Brilliance
Hawthornheart almost felt himself outwardly wheezing when he heard his ever-so-gorgeous mate calling him over with that swoon in her voice. Hawthornheart was far away from them as possible, but Alli's voice was so loud and sharp that it was hard to ignore her. He let out a sigh, glaring at the three cats in front of him. For some odd reason, he blamed them all for his unhappiness. He blamed Alli for torturing him, he blamed Bluespark for for plenty unmentionable things, and he blamed Asterflame for accepting to be Bluespark's mate. Practically, everything that was considered emotional, the tom felt was acidic, venomous, so he stopped the nature of feeling at all. Sometimes roaming the area as if he were some zombie was a sweet remedy. He slowly pushed himself from his spot, taking as much time as he could to avoid them. His steps were heavy and slow, tail dragging across the ground. He had a forever resting grump face where no smile but rather a sullen expression was glued to his maw. He knew his place, being next to Alabastersnow. He didn't have to acknowledge him - at least, to him he didn't think so. A simple brush of his tail would do, right? He sat down, facing Asterflame and Bluespark, his eyes glued to them in a rather nonchalant manner. Just like his movement, his words were rather slow. He hardly ever said anything to any of them unless they were addressing him personally. That excluded Alabastersnow, since she usually knew how to make him talk. After all, Hawthornheart didn't need to use his vocals because Alabastersnow was the party herself, the social butterfly, anyway. He waited for this news of Asterflame to be delivered, staring at her with a half lidding gaze. They just weren't the same friends that they used to be. For the smallest moment, as she began to speak, his eyes widened. For a flicker of a second. Expecting kits...? He almost felt himself choking, breath hitched. He thought his heart had just broken, been shattered into pieces. Albeit, that quick second didn't last long because he was staying true to his rigid self. ''Congratulations.'' His tone was flat. Bland. He even went as far as trying to feign the realist smile he could. However, he failed.

♣♣♣

On the contrary, Bluespark's eyes widened with pleasure. The stare Asterflame gave him caused him to give a lighthearted giddy chuckle. Well, why don't you look at that?! He was going to be a father. Bluespark puffed out his chest a bit, the piebald tom was just a little bit of a show-off, probably trying to send some signal to the tom across from them at Alabastersnow's side. ''Expecting kits, well, gosh darn, Ast...'' He stared at her lovingly, nuzzling the top of her head before gently stroking it with a few licks. If she thought he was going to be upset about this - it couldn't be any further from the truth! Because he was not angry at all, but rather gloating. ''Hm...just think in a few moons we'll be having mini versions of us roaming these grounds. Kits...'' He shook his head amusingly. ''And, here I thought you were just eating too much for the heck of it, Ast! I'm so darn proud of you. You'll make an awesome mother. An incredible one...'' He purred, flicking her ear affectionately with his nose. His eyes stayed concentrated on Hawthornheart, but the grey tom didn't seem to show any signs of being uncomfortable. Instead, his expression looked humdrum, as if he could be doing something better than sitting with the three of them. ''And, look at that - our kits will have the most gorgeous of aunties...'' Well, half-aunt, but still. Alabastersnow was family, and Bluespark could only see her as a plus to the addition. It was probably wrong to mix up his physical desires with the white she cat over his emotional desires with his actual mate. One messed up family, for certain. ''I'm guessing the two of you will be working on giving our little ones some cousins of their own to play with? Isn't it quite fascinating? Little paws running over our own.'' There was a heavy vibration in his throat because he was happy. He couldn't put in words how incredibly happy this day was for him. His tail wrapped tighter around Asterflame, but gently to not hurt her stomach. Since she was pregnant, that meant he was going to be even more possessive. He shared a certain look with Alabastersnow, keeping it rather discreet between the both of them before he flicked his eyes back on Asterflame. ''We should celebrate, yeah? It's a joyous moment for the both of us.''
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogwind View Post
Fogkit flicked his ear in surprise. That question had really stunned him for a split second. It took the smoky gray kit several heartbeats to come up with an answer. Who do I want to me my mentor? I never really thought of that before! Fogkit struggled to find a response but couldn't find one. "I don't know.." Fogkit mewed sadly. The smoky kit lowered his head, disappointed in himself for not thinking about that one.

As she noticed Fogkit look a bit stunned she wasn't sure what to say but he quickly recovered so she pushed it away. The fiery molly hadn't expected him to be shocked by the question, that was a normal question she thought. Then again she didn't know who she wanted either. Wonder what Featherdrift is doing? Firepaw wondered before the smoky tom spoke. His dad voice made her give him a almost sympathetic smile. "It's alright! If you never get your hopes up you can't be disappointed." She explained flicking him playfully with her tail.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As she noticed Fogkit look a bit stunned she wasn't sure what to say but he quickly recovered so she pushed it away. The fiery molly hadn't expected him to be shocked by the question, that was a normal question she thought. Then again she didn't know who she wanted either. Wonder what Featherdrift is doing? Firepaw wondered before the smoky tom spoke. His dad voice made her give him a almost sympathetic smile. "It's alright! If you never get your hopes up you can't be disappointed." She explained flicking him playfully with her tail.
Fogkit gazed into Firepaw's eyes for a few heartbeats, which comforted him quite a bit. "Thanks," he mewed, happier now. Maybe things won't be too bad, as long as I listen to my mentor and do what they say, I'll be fine! The smoky kit thought to himself; and the excitement returned to his body as his fur began to prickle with anticipation. "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" he blurted out, and bounced excitedly; he quickly tried to control himself and ended up making things worse. When Fogkit came down, he landed right on his own tail and tripped, squeaking with surprise and a little bit of pain as he hit the ground with a soft thud.
Old December 8th, 2018, 03:01 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

If Auroraflame hadn't approached him, then Umbraice wouldn't even knew she was there. Most likely because it was like her depressing mood added to her shadowy appeal. As she approached him, Umbraice almost dropped the prey he had in his mouth, his short fur bristling for the smallest of moment. To think that a moon or so ago, she would had been greeting him with some friendly purr or something, but instead all he was getting was her rather moping attitude. He dropped his prey, ''Well, well, well,'' He purred himself, a little haughtily. ''Isn't it the lovely Auroraflame. Deciding to grace me with her beauty. How kind of you to say hello to me.'' He scoffed, his pale blue gaze rolled upward toward the sky for a moment, allowing her to take a gander at his sarcastic reply.

He grabbed his prey again in his jaws, purposely ignoring her words for as he padded away. He can somewhat tell that she would be following behind him. He wouldn't admit that he didn't mind. He could use the company. She didn't seem too busy any longer, with not being deputy and all. He had to remind himself that she must be taking her demotion pretty badly. In his defense, he felt secondhand shock for her losing her position. He would had done something to cheer her up, but Umbraice was rather a dunce in situations like this. He couldn't say something sweet without unintentionally causing himself to sound like an idiot. He took a few glances back at her before he found a comfortable spot to sit down. He bent down to drop the prey once again, and used his tail to pat the spot next to him, gesturing her to sit down.

''Those kits, yeah?'' Umbraice purred a laughter. Despite her monotonous attitude, Umbraice was far from thinking he was mean to the little kits. Sure, any other warrior or apprentice would probably let those cuties win. Their eyes alone were like a sneak attack. He would had swore that every time they wanted to win, they'd look at him with those large eyes and pouty faces. ''I beg to differ, Auroraflame. I let them win, where's the fun in the challenge?'' He gave her a long look, waiting for her to disagree and come up with a counter of her own. ''I'm teaching them to grow, ya'know. As long as they keep losing, they would want to practice. Practice makes perfect.'' It made sense to him...It was life, and it was about learning to grow. It was only a game of mossball, but it was good practice for young kits such as themselves. ''Who knows? The next time we play, they'll probably win.'' He started tearing into the scrawny bird, picking off the feathers. The worst part of the meal. ''Or, they won't. Because, between you and me, I'm the pro at mossball...among other activities.'' He smirked to himself, turning to wink at her. Part of him missed their little banters that they usually got into, but the way she was looking, she didn't seem like she wanted to hear a joke. Let alone, take one. Let alone, joke herself.
Auroraflame watched with little expression as Umbraice greeted her in his usual 'kind' manner. She rolled her eyes, something she constantly did when she was around this tom, although usually she did it with a smile on her face. This time, all she had was a distant deadpan.

Auroraflame watched with little expression as Umbraice greeted her in his usual 'kind' manner. She rolled her eyes, something she constantly did when she was around this tom, although usually she did it with a smile on her face. This time, all she had was a distant deadpan. She wasn’t sure if Umbraice was glad to see her or not, or more importantly, if he considered her to be a traitor or not. Other than the three or so other cats she had met up with a couple of moons ago, Auroraflame was no longer sure who was a peacemaker and who wasn’t. She would go and ask Shinefang, but she couldn’t risk making the medicine cat look suspicious. “I didn’t know that I was your type, Umbraice,” she responded flatly in response to his sarcastic compliment. Normally, this could be seen as a flirtatious comeback, but Auroraflame’s tone made it clear that she was doing anything but flirting.

The inky she-cat followed as the tom stood up to pad away with prey in his mouth. She didn’t have anything better to do, and she certainly hadn’t walked over to him only to have him walk away from her after a couple of seconds. She needed someone to talk to, someone to bother, and perhaps Unbraice would be chill enough to put up with her for a bit.
The tips of Auroraflame’s lips twitched as the Umbraice patted the spot beside him with his tail, gesturing for her to take a seat beside him. Someone wasn’t pushing her away at last! She almost let out a laugh of relief, but she stopped herself. She couldn’t trust him so easily. What if he wanted her to seat down next to her just so she could have a one on one conversation and talk about how she had betrayed the clan. She prayed to StarClan that he wouldn’t. She wanted anything but to talk about her actions. She needed to take her mind off of it, and she was trusting Umbraice to do that. Would he know her well enough to understand that that was all she wanted?

She had to admit that she agreed with his reasoning. It was fair enough that there was no point in letting them win. “Fair enough,” she agreed. This was rather unlike her. Normally she would’ve found some reason to use against him, even if she agreed with him, but not this time apparently. But at his next statement, Auroraflame found herself frowning in thought. “Not necessarily. Sometimes a failure crushes your passion and your motivation,” she argued. Her recent demotion had given her a lot of time to ponder over deep, sentimental thoughts and observe things more carefully and for longer. She could relate to the words that she’d just spoken. She was learning from her experiences.
At his last statement, Auroraflame snorted, and surprisingly enough, a smile cracked on her face for a few seconds before disappearing again. Umbraice was doing his job. He was making her forget and he was making her smile. Maybe he wasn’t totally lying. “Like flirting it seems,” she snorted as he threw a wink at her. “For someone with a face as ugly as yours, you’re awfully confident,” she remarked, a smirk falling onto her face before disappearing quickly again. Even though she brushed it away every time, Auroraflame knew that Umbraice attempt to bring back their banters was working, and slowly she could feel a little bit of herself returning.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 9th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@SuspiciousMindz

With a squirrels tail in her mouth, the limp rodent dangling between her paws awkwardly as she walked, Sandtuft made her way to a prime spot in the clearing, her bobbed tail held up in the air to signify her pride in the very animal she caught. Now normally she wouldn't eat the prey she caught, she would leave it for someone else, however today she was feeling particularly happy and figured she would treat herself to one of her own catches. With a muffled, happy sigh, the sand and white furred she-cat settled into a nice patch of grass and laid the squirrel between her paws.

Thankfully, the cold wind wasn't blowing too harshly today and she could actually feel the mild warmth of the sun on her back. This time of year was definitely her least favorite, nobody ever seemed to be happy and all of the kits tended to be stuck in the nursery, many of their mothers deeming it too cold for them to come out to play. Her tail twitched lightly as she quickly began to pluck the fur off of her prey, holding it down with a paw as she did so.

Perhaps later she would go in and check in the nursery. She enjoyed going in there, gathering up a small group of them and teaching them about the warrior ways and what the duties of a warrior were. Or really just teaching them anything. Teaching was a passion of hers, even if sometimes she had to embellish the truth a bit to get the kits more excited about what she was talking about. A little white lie never hurt anyone right? Besides, they'll surely forget everything she told them within the next couple of days, perhaps even sooner. It never bothered her to lie a little to kits. Their attention spans tended to be sporadic, so it never quite mattered. Sometimes she lied to warriors too, but she only did it when it needed to be done. It's not like she enjoyed lying, sometimes it was just necessary.
The pile of squirrel fur grew as she continued to pluck, but she made sure to keep it very neat, even as her thoughts were elsewhere.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogwind View Post
Fogkit gazed into Firepaw's eyes for a few heartbeats, which comforted him quite a bit. "Thanks," he mewed, happier now. Maybe things won't be too bad, as long as I listen to my mentor and do what they say, I'll be fine! The smoky kit thought to himself; and the excitement returned to his body as his fur began to prickle with anticipation. "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" he blurted out, and bounced excitedly; he quickly tried to control himself and ended up making things worse. When Fogkit came down, he landed right on his own tail and tripped, squeaking with surprise and a little bit of pain as he hit the ground with a soft thud.
{Sorry this is late ^^"}

Firepaw kept the tom's gaze till she could see him relax. As he thanked her she wasn't sure why at first till she put the prices together. "Oh you don't have to thank me." The fiery molly explained teetering on her toes. In the back of her mind there was so many things coming and going that it was hard to keep on subject. I wonder what snows like. I bet it's just as pretty as they say. Suddenly the thought hit her. She'd never seen snow before only rain and frost. Elders talked about snow though and it sounded like it'd be super fun. When the smoky gray tom let out his thoughts with excitement the ginger female giggled finding his little bounce cute. Though as he tripped over his tail she was down by him. "Are you alright?" Firepaw asked letting a little concern flow into her voice. She didn't want him to be hurt, yeah she tripped herself a lot but she didn't like seeing others tripping.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

(Open!!!)

Thunderkit stumbled out of the nursery. A leaf was blowing through the camp and he was trying to chase after it. The deaf kit jumped in the air, trying to catch it but failed. He tried a couple of times to get it, but failed those times as well. "I can't even catch a leaf!", snapped Thunderkit in anger.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 11th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Sorry this is late ^^"}

Firepaw kept the tom's gaze till she could see him relax. As he thanked her she wasn't sure why at first till she put the prices together. "Oh you don't have to thank me." The fiery molly explained teetering on her toes. In the back of her mind there was so many things coming and going that it was hard to keep on subject. I wonder what snows like. I bet it's just as pretty as they say. Suddenly the thought hit her. She'd never seen snow before only rain and frost. Elders talked about snow though and it sounded like it'd be super fun. When the smoky gray tom let out his thoughts with excitement the ginger female giggled finding his little bounce cute. Though as he tripped over his tail she was down by him. "Are you alright?" Firepaw asked letting a little concern flow into her voice. She didn't want him to be hurt, yeah she tripped herself a lot but she didn't like seeing others tripping.
Fogkit staggered to his paws and shook himself. "Yeah, I'm fine," he mewed. "Thanks for asking!" Then he jumped slightly as a thought hit him. That's the first time someone other than the queens was concerned that I might get hurt! Maybe more cats here care about my health and safety! Fogkit then looked back at Firepaw and tried to hide his new discovery. His efforts soon failed and he sighed. "You know," Fogkit meowed. "That's the first time someone else actually cared about me.." Fogkit gazed into Firepaw's eyes and saw true worry, a look similar to one the queens gave him whenever he fell down or got crushed by one of the larger kits.

(It's alright, Fuzzy! ^^)
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @Christmas Snowfall ~

Once again Thunderkit was playing with a leaf by himself, tossing it up in the air and trying to catch it. He hooked one of his claws into the lead and did a summer sault. He threw the lead up in the air again and did the same thing.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do