Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Padding alone through the reeds, Birchstep glanced right and left, searching for her lost kit. She turned her back for a moment and Gracklekit had gone chasing a bug, or at least that's what Otterkit had told her. The queen made a mental note that she must tell Otter how to explain better. No matter. She had to find her kit. It wasn't long before the scent of another cat filled her nose, and Birchstep's long fur began to bristle in fear. She knew the scent all too well, despite the individual carrying it had no memories for her to link with. The overall stench of the dusk syndicate brought bad feelings of haterid and dispare, and Birchstep had a sinking feeling that the tom she smelled was going to steal her kit. She padded on until she escaped the reeds t come face to face with the tall Savannah cat, her ears pinning and her fur standing on end once more.
Singe had moved closer to the small kit, and had crouched down in front of her so he could let his cold instilling yellow optics rest upon her tiny features. His eyes searched her all up and down, noting her every feature. He gave her a small smile before asking, a kind voice protruding forth from his mouth. "Where is your mother? You are by far too young to be alone out here in such a dangerous world." With his large paw, he stroked her face gently, almost like a caress.

And with a small squeak Gracklekit returned her answer. "Why I was chasing a butterfly. I don't think Birchstep knows I'm out here... But it's okay though I'm not afraid. I like it out here, it's much better than the boring camp."

Singe smiled his cold, menacing smile, one that flickered over her response greedily. The perfect answer. "Well, if your camp is so boring then why should you go back? Maybe you could stay with me for a while. Come, I will show you the magnificent River." He purred. So he stood up, raising back to his full height as he guided the eager kit towards the river. It was only once he was there was he disturbed. With Gracklekit playing in some shallows, Singe heard the noise behind him. His large ears flicked around, his tan furred head soon to follow. His yellow eyes narrowed, and a faint hiss escaped his maw.

Gracklekit, soon picking up on the feline, whipped around a bright smile on her face. "Mommy! Come here come here! This cat is showing me the river! Isn't it beautiful!?" She chirpped happily, beginning to scamper forwards. The only thing that hindered her from doing so was the quick movement of Singe as he snatched her up into the air. With a terrified and startled shriek, Gracklekit hung from the Syndicate cat's maw.

"Stay away. And I doubt I have to explain what happens if you don't listen."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@✨Blue Wishes✨

Nightpaw sat just outside of camp, looking out at the woods as she listened to the distant trickle of the Riverclan streams. Here she was, far from her old home, trying to be a wild cat and be part of a clan. And what had happened? Her mentor had taken her out once to show her the territory, scolded her, watched her botch her first attempt at hunting, and now Skunkbelly seemed to be taking every opportunity to avoid training her or even taking her out of camp. Nightpaw sagged. Maybe he was right to do so. Who was she kidding, trying to be a warrior? She was just a kittypet after all.
Goldenstar had been planning on going around to see if the water had gone down for Shadowclan yet. Sure, he had sent a Patrol, but still, he kinda wanted to see for himself what was happening in his territory. He felt as though it was his duty as leader. It was soon going to be leaf-bare after all, and they really needed to be getting back to their own territory. Most of the time, everything was good for Shadowclan during leaf-bare, but he would have to see. He suddenly spotted Nightpaw, and blinked once. Shouldn’t she be with her mentor? “What are you doing out here?” He asked, letting curiosity get the best of him for the time being. But really, Nightpaw had their mentor, and usally, most apprentinces spent most of their time with their mentor. It was strange to see an apprentince all alone. “Do you want to go for a walk or something?” He asked after a moment, smiling awkwardly, the tabby tom looked at the apprentince warmly.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar had been planning on going around to see if the water had gone down for Shadowclan yet. Sure, he had sent a Patrol, but still, he kinda wanted to see for himself what was happening in his territory. He felt as though it was his duty as leader. It was soon going to be leaf-bare after all, and they really needed to be getting back to their own territory. Most of the time, everything was good for Shadowclan during leaf-bare, but he would have to see. He suddenly spotted Nightpaw, and blinked once. Shouldn’t she be with her mentor? “What are you doing out here?” He asked, letting curiosity get the best of him for the time being. But really, Nightpaw had their mentor, and usally, most apprentinces spent most of their time with their mentor. It was strange to see an apprentince all alone. “Do you want to go for a walk or something?” He asked after a moment, smiling awkwardly, the tabby tom looked at the apprentince warmly.
Nightpaw looked up when she heard a cat speaking, and saw it was none other than Goldeneye, no, Goldenstar. She had picked that up from the other clan cats talking about him. "Goldenstar, hi!" the shecat meowed happily, but there was a definite cloud over her demeanor that she had not shown to any cat in the clan before. She wasn't running around, giddy and cheerful, she had gloom in her demeanor even as she greeted her friend. "Oh I'm just... hanging around, I guess. I want to hunt but... I guess my mentor is too busy again." At the mention of a walk and Goldenstar's warm and welcoming smile, Nightpaw gave a one back. "Sure. It'll be good to stretch my legs." Nightpaw felt just the slightest bit better just walking with Goldenstar. This was the reason she had decided to join Shadowclan after all, because of the friends she had made here, because she liked the idea of being part of a big community. But now she was feeling just as much like a visitor as she did while staying hidden in the medicine den. Back in Shadowclan.

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@starfall

It was a starry night. It was far from being leaf bare, but it felt like it through the crisp, cold night. On this night, was a cat on the side of the riverbed, whose pelt brightened her up in her dark setting. This brightly colored she-cat stared at herself down into the river and no matter how longingly she stared at her reflection, the wispy, watery version of herself, she couldn't interpret what the expression on her face was. Was it sadness? No, oddly enough, she didn't feel sad. She wasn't angry either. So what was this emotion she was displaying. She couldn't tell...

Honeypool stopped at this spot to catch her breath and contemplate her actions after running straight back from the borders that segregate the clan that hunts fish and adores the water with the clan that hunts rabbits and adores the open sky. Many moons ago, not a too young warrior but not old either. She naively crossed these borders, too focused on her prey and bumped into the tom who has whipped her world around. He was her passion, her fancy, he was the thing that made her realize something she may not noticed without him; her impending loneliness. She had no family to consult to, she shuns and avoids the family that picked on her and ignored her cries for help as a tiny kit, and most of them have vacated to ShadowClan to join the tom whose fancy for a cat outside his clan as well is the reason that she is currently alive today. No close friends, she had some cats who would stop her to chat with her, but nothing too close. Cloversplash, she and Marshsnow were the only family she clung to as she grew up. Goldenpaw, they used to have a ball at Gatherings, but she unintentionally has grown apart from him since. She was shocked to see him as a highly regarded deputy of ShadowClan. Part of her wants to rekindle their friendship, but would he only take her sudden urge to rebuild the relationship they abandoned due to his new rankage? Her flame. The inferno inside her heart taught her a new feeling she never felt for any cat before blaze enveloped and entoxicated her with new emotions and new awareness. She was taught love.

And then that same inferno was the same one to put out that feeling itself. She came to him on the firegrounds and she was blazed out of there, in contrast to earlier in their relationship where her presence was greeted by a hearthy glow. What was the reason he fizzled out their love? Was he afraid of being found as she used to be? Has he finally acknowledged the dangers of their love and wanted to end it to protect themselves. No. That was not the answer she was given. The true answer was horrific to her ears. It was so ghastly, she immediately dashed upon hearing it.

What was I to him? We were not together. There was never a relationship, never an "us". What was I to him? I was not his true love. I was not the cat he daydreamed about in his sleep. What was I to him?

I was a source of information.

So she ran out, the trail she left behind was burning by how fast she treaded. She was so caught up in her own thoughts and adrenaline, she didn't realize she needed rest until she stopped and collapsed at the riverbed. Just laid on there on her back, panting heavily. After regaining her energy, she slowly rised up to her feet in a sitting position and stared at herself. She has been staring at herself since. What was that expression on her face. It didn't seem like anything, just a pair of two empty eyes. She sighed deeply in response. Yes that was what she was feeling right now. Emptyness.

The ebony feline was distraught, his life had been a little more hectic since Shadowclan came to stay with them, and it had been especially odd that the former Shadowclan leader, Halestar, stepped down, in turn making Goldenstar leader. His workload doubled, and while Shadowclan was left without a deputy it seemed to triple, no one helped organize patrols, no one helped make separate patrols that would teach the Shadowclanners how to catch fish, it was too much for the black feline to handle. After Halfgaze was appointed it eased the tom up a bit, thankful for the fact that he could take a break, go off and hunt by himself. Though he liked company from time to time he also liked being enveloped in the quiet that rarely occurred, especially with him.

The deputy slowed his pace and focused his lapis orbs to his paws as he padded along, sadness pricked at his heart. Now that his head was clear his mind became muddled with memories of Honeypool, what she said to him, what she did. After the ginger feline had rejected him entirely they hadn't spoken, if his memory was correct it had been moons since the two have even breathed in one anothers direction. Fallenstream had spotted her accouple times, yes, but he never made the move to go and strike up a conversation with the feline, he didn't have the guts, not after what they had said to each other.

The inky toms head no longer buzzed though, it no longer ached, no longer whispered, he knew right from wrong for the most part now, he knew what to do and what not to do and how to change things if he didn't believe they were in the best intentions, and the feline could say with certainty that it was all thanks to Honeypool. He knew he was a bad tom, he killed a cat, a tom who was much more suited for a deputy's life than he was, Waterstreak would have known what to do in a snap. He knew that if he hadn't meet the ginger molly he would have probably been killing right this second, he'd changed, and he knew that know, but now he had to show Honeypool that he had changed, prove to her that he wasn't some rude, evil, violent tom.

Fallenstream raised his gaze and let out an inaudible 'oh' as he saw a familiar pelt stand out against the river, it seemed reflect the moons rays. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it once he realized he didn't know what to say. They hadn't spoken in moons, what was there to say, 'That thing with Shadowclan is crazy isn't it?' yeah, perfect conversation starter, no, the tom wasn't even sure she wanted to speak with him, after all he had done to her he wouldn't want to speak to himself either.

Despite his inner conflictions he decided that it was best to speak with her, try and rekindle the small bond they held, the small bond she created. The inky deputy padded up to Honeypool and sat himself down beside her, looking at his own reflection. He turned to speak to her but what he saw made his heart sink, it made him want to tear apart whoever caused the molly to look so....broken. He knew that look all too well, he knew what it felt like to fell nothing, to hear nothing, everything was grey, bleak, horrible.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked, his voice low. He didn't care if she clawed him, if she screamed at him, if she broke him, he would give up everything to see her bright, beautiful smile once again.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As soon as he loosened his grip on her, Pearcloud laid there for a few moments. Her mind flashed back to when she was a kit. The smaller version of two legs holding her by the scruff and drowning her under water. She remember squealing in their grasp. Or, even days without food and little water. Or, sleeping in the cold, moldy basements - Pearcloud shook her head. That was all over. Just like this situation was. Of course, the tom's way with words left the clouded bengal dumbfounded. She stared at him dumbstruck. Her eyes blinking and her head tilted for a moment. Whatever he said...most likely wasn't good. Pearcloud was able to get a better look of the tom. Much larger and fluffier than her, perfect for swimming. Riverclan, cat...Instead of whimpering as before, the spontaneous molly actually lunged herself at him. Not to pin him down in any way, but to brush herself against him in a nuzzle. Pearcloud had the weirdest way to always nuzzle anything before she apologized. ''Oh, thank you, thank you! You spared my life!'' She purred, a deep rumble from within her chest. It was obvious that the tom wouldn't like the affection, but Pearcloud cared little about such. She was overjoyed that this tom had not taken her life. Perhaps...he wasn't as cold as he thought he was? His words reached her ears, and she pulled away abruptly, flickering her ears, and nodding vigorously at him. ''I am forever in your debt!'' She giddied, her optimism coming back as quickly as her fear had came and gone. Pearcloud missed the fact that she was supposed to avoid him. The next time he seen her, she would most definitely be a next dead prey for him. Though this wasn't knowledgeable to the molly, and maybe she would see him again. But, truthfully, she couldn't wait to trail back to Shadowclan. ''Ask me anything, and I will do it for you.'' A second ago, he was willing to kill her. And, she knew this, but she was more accepting to his hospitality that the motive he had a moment ago escaped her brain rather quickly...like everything else did. Now, she was the sweet molly without a care in the world. ''I'm Pearcloud, by the way.'' She gave a sparkling smile, her light blue orbs glowing before she done as she was told. She scrambled out of there as fast as she could. And, by not looking in front of her - almost tripped. Caught herself quickly, laughed it off, and got away from her almost murderer.
The brown-furred maine coon was put extremely off-guard by the molly’s abrupt affection as she nuzzled him, thanking the male for sparing her life. Wolfclaw’s body tensed up at this, but he said nothing, more confused than anything right now. He had never been touched by anyone with such affection for accept his own mother, who was gone from this world now. His claws slowly sheathed into his paws when she pulled away from him now, hearing his demands finally after all this time. This female gave a few frantic nods, saying something about being in his debt or something along those lines, which confused him even further. Any other cat he had done this too either fought back or fled faster than a caffeinated rabbit. Her reaction was new to this warrior, but Wolfclaw listened as she kept telling the male about doing anything for her and asking her to do something. He blinked at her with his emerald-hued eyes for a moment, taken aback by this as she wore a gleaming smile, introducing herself as Pearcloud. “Uhhh..” He murmured, “Wolfclaw..” The maine coon replied, his brain still buzzing from this whole interaction that he had never had before with someone, but before he could put more thought into it - the female had gone on her way, almost tripping onto her face, as she disappeared into the forest and left him there, wondering what on Earth just happened. The male soon shook his head, however, and went back to hunting now, his tail lashing behind him as he did so.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe had moved closer to the small kit, and had crouched down in front of her so he could let his cold instilling yellow optics rest upon her tiny features. His eyes searched her all up and down, noting her every feature. He gave her a small smile before asking, a kind voice protruding forth from his mouth. "Where is your mother? You are by far too young to be alone out here in such a dangerous world." With his large paw, he stroked her face gently, almost like a caress.

And with a small squeak Gracklekit returned her answer. "Why I was chasing a butterfly. I don't think Birchstep knows I'm out here... But it's okay though I'm not afraid. I like it out here, it's much better than the boring camp."

Singe smiled his cold, menacing smile, one that flickered over her response greedily. The perfect answer. "Well, if your camp is so boring then why should you go back? Maybe you could stay with me for a while. Come, I will show you the magnificent River." He purred. So he stood up, raising back to his full height as he guided the eager kit towards the river. It was only once he was there was he disturbed. With Gracklekit playing in some shallows, Singe heard the noise behind him. His large ears flicked around, his tan furred head soon to follow. His yellow eyes narrowed, and a faint hiss escaped his maw.

Gracklekit, soon picking up on the feline, whipped around a bright smile on her face. "Mommy! Come here come here! This cat is showing me the river! Isn't it beautiful!?" She chirpped happily, beginning to scamper forwards. The only thing that hindered her from doing so was the quick movement of Singe as he snatched her up into the air. With a terrified and startled shriek, Gracklekit hung from the Syndicate cat's maw.

"Stay away. And I doubt I have to explain what happens if you don't listen."
(Sorry this is so short, I'm extremely tired xD)

The haterid in Birchstep's eyes changed in that moment to fear. She had to protect her kit in any way possible, but how could she if she couldn't move? She wasn't nearly fast enough to close the gap between herself and the obviously evil tom holding her kit, and she wasn't sneaky enough to get around him through the reeds for a sneak-attack. There was only one option.
"What do you want with my kit?" she asked, hissing. Her fur bristled to it's extent, making her look more like a puff-ball than anything scary. "If you want blood take mine, but leave my kit out of it!" she hissed loudly.

Last edited by Teza; October 1st, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

(Sorry this is so short, I'm extremely tired xD)

The haterid in Birchstep's eyes changed in that moment to fear. She had to protect her kit in any way possible, but how could she if she couldn't move? She wasn't nearly fast enough to close the gap between herself and the obviously evil tom holding her kit, and she wasn't sneaky enough to get around him through the reeds for a sneak-attack. There was only one option.
"What do you want with my kit?" she asked, hissing. Her fur bristled to it's extent, making her look more like a puff-ball than anything scary. "If you want blood take mine, but leave my kit out of it!" she hissed loudly.
[its quite alright. Mine is just longer due to the dialogue between the two and whatnot. Also, is it okay if he brutally injures Birchstep but leaves her alive long enough to make her watch Grackle die and then he kill her?]

The Savannah watched her expression change, which in turn made his own change from one of threatening to one of satisfaction. "Yes I thought so..." He remarked, slowly bending down to place Gracklekit between his massive paws. There he kept her pressed up between his paws, trapping her there, or any movement to get away would result in Singe's claws being driven into her tiny body. "But no no, I don't want your blood in particular. I just need some blood, and quite honestly, I can't kill a Syndicate member, because that would injure my growing reputation. Windclan, I've been exiled from and i have no personal desire to walk those lands in search of some weak blood. Alas, Riverclan was my first destination on the way so when I came and saw you beautiful daughter I figured I would tend ti her until her mother joined her." He explained, not caring what the feline would feel. He was holding the life of her kit in his paws, he wasn't scared of her. "Now what I do want is for you to come closer, come get your kit. You would hate for something bad to happen to her." He smiled, a malicious grin on his face.

Meanwhile, the fluffy grey and orange kit was handled into a small bundle at his massive oaws. Her tiny ears flicked up to listen, though she wasn't fully comprehending what the tom cat was saying. She just hopelessly stared at her mother, wanting to leave this nightmare.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 1st, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:23 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw looked up when she heard a cat speaking, and saw it was none other than Goldeneye, no, Goldenstar. She had picked that up from the other clan cats talking about him. "Goldenstar, hi!" the shecat meowed happily, but there was a definite cloud over her demeanor that she had not shown to any cat in the clan before. She wasn't running around, giddy and cheerful, she had gloom in her demeanor even as she greeted her friend. "Oh I'm just... hanging around, I guess. I want to hunt but... I guess my mentor is too busy again." At the mention of a walk and Goldenstar's warm and welcoming smile, Nightpaw gave a one back. "Sure. It'll be good to stretch my legs." Nightpaw felt just the slightest bit better just walking with Goldenstar. This was the reason she had decided to join Shadowclan after all, because of the friends she had made here, because she liked the idea of being part of a big community. But now she was feeling just as much like a visitor as she did while staying hidden in the medicine den. Back in Shadowclan.
Goldenstar had sort of noticed how Nightpaw seemed a little off. He couldn’t help but wonder what was making Nightpaw...not Nightpaw. Maybe he could find that out during their small walk. “We could hunt as well, if you would want to,” he added, hearing how Nightpaw wanted to hunt. “So...” he started off what he wanted to say awkwardly first, unsure what to say. “What do you think of Shadowclan, now that you’re a part of the clan?” He asked. He knew that Riverclan wasn’t exactly like Shadowclan, but he wasn’t going to complain. Riverclan had been nice enough to let Shadowclan stay in their camp, so it didn’t exactly seem nice to diss them about it. Sure, he didn’t exactly like it, but it was all about being greatful, as Starclan knew where they would have gone if Halestar hadn’t talked to Russetstar. He knew that Halestar said that Riverclan wasn’t to be trusted, and that made him laugh. Riverclan had been nice enough to let them in, and as far as he knew, no one had gotten murdered by a Riverclan or Shadowclan cat currently, so everything was good. It made him wonder why Halestar had said that, but he really shouldn’t be worrying about that, Halestar was gone, and he was leader. Not that he really felt ready yet, but still, it had happened, and he couldn’t really change anything now, just waiting for Nightpaw to answer his first question for the time being.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar had sort of noticed how Nightpaw seemed a little off. He couldn’t help but wonder what was making Nightpaw...not Nightpaw. Maybe he could find that out during their small walk. “We could hunt as well, if you would want to,” he added, hearing how Nightpaw wanted to hunt. “So...” he started off what he wanted to say awkwardly first, unsure what to say. “What do you think of Shadowclan, now that you’re a part of the clan?” He asked. He knew that Riverclan wasn’t exactly like Shadowclan, but he wasn’t going to complain. Riverclan had been nice enough to let Shadowclan stay in their camp, so it didn’t exactly seem nice to diss them about it. Sure, he didn’t exactly like it, but it was all about being greatful, as Starclan knew where they would have gone if Halestar hadn’t talked to Russetstar. He knew that Halestar said that Riverclan wasn’t to be trusted, and that made him laugh. Riverclan had been nice enough to let them in, and as far as he knew, no one had gotten murdered by a Riverclan or Shadowclan cat currently, so everything was good. It made him wonder why Halestar had said that, but he really shouldn’t be worrying about that, Halestar was gone, and he was leader. Not that he really felt ready yet, but still, it had happened, and he couldn’t really change anything now, just waiting for Nightpaw to answer his first question for the time being.
Nightpaw walked side by side with Goldenstar, her heart lightening just from taking a few steps beyond the camp entrance. "I really like the cats in Shadowclan," she answered immediately. "I've already made quite a few friends, and I really like how everyone seems to work together and help each other. It's nice. When you're the only cat in a house full of housefolk, it's really lonely and there's no one to talk to. I like being her better. But..." she hesitated, trying to find the right words to express what was going on, particularly in a way that didn't get her mentor in trouble. The last thing she wanted was to make enemies when she was still so new to this clan, or ever for that matter. She'd honestly prefer to make friends. "It's just... Skunkbelly hasn't really taken me out or taught me anything since the first day. He took me out and asked me to tell him what I could see and smell and hear. It seemed like he was looking for a particular answer and I tried my best, but he seemed disappointed... And ever since then, he's always been too busy. All the other apprentices get to hunt and help the clan, but I don't know how to do any of that stuff. I feel like a kittypet living in a house outside, and that's not what I wanted. I wanted to join Shadowclan so that I could be a part of Shadowclan." Nightpaw bowed her head as she spoke, a bit surprised at how much this was really bothering her now that she was letting it all out. She'd been trying to keep it all in and just keep moving, but as long as she was stuck in camp, not training, there wasn't really anywhere to move toward.

Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
A dark figured looked out of the entranceway for the riverclan camp. His dark blue gray pelt was outlined against the sky. He padded away carefully and slowly. He was only out for a hunt, a hunt that would bring back food for his clan, his mate, and his kit. He liked doing little things for his family, he liked being able to take certain small things back from the territory that they could enjoy. He knew that his daughter Flahskit had requested a smooth pebble so she could entertain herself like some kits would use a mossball. She had shown him once how she did it, though unfortunately that rock had gotten lost. Now she wanted a new one, and being the generous father he was, he would try his best to find the perfect pebble for his daughter, and a perfect fish for his beautiful mate Cobaltshade. His movements were steady as he padded farther along the river, heading out towards the outer border. He would stop before he made it there completely, but he was on a quest, a quest given to him by his only child. He would fulfill it, or he would die trying.

@Fern
A dark red patch of fur blurred through the brush near the riverclan border. Kovu was stalking his prey, a Riverclan warrior. It had been a while since the fighter set foot here, and longer since he killed a cat. His yellow eyes glowed in the sunlight, his gaze locked onto the tom. First things first, to make the warrior think Kovu was a lost loner. The tom previously rolled in grass near an abandoned twoleg den, masking his Dusk Syndicate scent. "Hello? Can anyone help me?" He asked, flattening his fur to make him seem smaller. His ribs already showed, so it wouldn't be hard to make himself off to be weak and sickly. "Please, is anyone around?" He called out again, making himself sound like he was in pain.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Closed Thread