Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 PM

Old March 10th, 2017, 12:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female chuckled at his words. "You really are kind," she said. Desertpaw then felt a force upon her as it pushed her down. It was Tigerpaw. She wiggled around trying to get out from under him. She was smiling though because she liked the touch of his fur. When he got off of her she rolled back up. "Hey... now that was cheating," she said giving him look. "But I will get you for that. You will never know where or when I will strike," she growled playfully as she got down in a playful bow.

Desertpaw perked her ears forward, then she shook her head, "My dear Tigerpaw... there is no way you can top him. He is the best. Everything about him I love," she smiled. She couldn't decide if she was teasing him or just being mean in Tigerpaw's perspective.

The female then bounced up at the invitation. "Sure!" she said as the apprentice ran over to the tree and began to scootch her fluffy body up the trunk. "You coming?" she said smiling down at the male. She hoped they could stay there together. The tree wasn't flimsy, so they could stay there all day. There even was an empty squirrel hole in the tree that they could stay in.
‘’Of course!’’ The tom quickly hopped to his paws and bounded up to the trunk to follow the female. He unlatched his claws, and dug it into the trunk to get a grip up the tree. When he scooted himself next to the female, he remembered earlier she said about this ‘surprise crush’ she had, and he felt like groaning. He did not understand how she-cats worked, only that they were interesting in the eye.

Then again, he was young and quite oblivious to any feelings evolving him. Tigerpaw narrowed his eyes at the female next to him, ‘’Well then why are you here with me? Instead of this oh-so-incredible-tom?’’ He playfully teased and scooted closer to her to get comfortable. He could see the empty squirrel hole and noted that if he did stay the entire night, that’s where they would sleep.

Then he thought about Fairypaw. She would be incredibly angry at him for passing the whole day. For being insensetive that she stayed up the entire night waiting for him---worrying about him. This made Tigerpaw chuckled. He did not want to deal with a fuming female.

‘’You love him?’’ He tilted his ears, but he did not look at her. He stared ahead at the clear sky, and wondered what were their ancestors doing. He wondered what was his mother doing. How she looked? Did he have other siblings? If so, how many? He wondered a lot about what would had happened if his mother was still here. Would he not have gotten to know Fairypaw? Stormpaw?...Desertpaw?

Would he even be in the clan at all?

Tigerpaw wouldn’t focus on that at the moment. Right now he was focused on the incredible feline next to him. He knew his feelings were real, but he wanted to deny them. He couldn’t be with her. She was from a different clan. Besides, she loved this mysterious tom that she wouldn’t name. Probably saving him from the heartbreak. It’s probably Nightpaw she’s talking about...but then again, she said it wasn’t him...

Why did it bother him so much?

Out of the ears of the neighboring cats, and out of the prying eyes that would judge their friendship, Tigerpaw knew it was now or never. He knew it was wrong, but it felt as if it were right. When he stared into her eyes once again, he couldn’t look away. He smiled, ‘’...I have something to say, Desertpaw.’’ He paused for a few seconds, taking a few rough licks at his chest fur. He was buying time. Why did he announce that!? He felt anxious, and he never felt that way.

‘’I really---I really--I really...like your personality!’’ He put his head down, sighing to himself. Mentally he kept calling himself mouse-brained for even saying that. How many times have he complimented her about that? ‘’I mean, it’s really great. I never met anyone as you before.’’ Might as well smoothed the rough patches out since he came this far. ‘’And, whoever this tom is. He’s lucky. He’s got something special to protect and love.’’
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"I'm here!" yowled Saviorkit, comming up from the Thunderclan camp. "My mom kept me to talk about my apprenticeship. She knows that I'm seeing you." she meowed with guilt.
"What did she say? We can still see each other right?" he meowed, hoping her mother hadn't stopped them from seeing each other.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderblair View Post
"What did she say? We can still see each other right?" he meowed, hoping her mother hadn't stopped them from seeing each other.
"She told me to follow my heart and my heart is with you. I want to join your clan Ghostpaw when i'm an apprentice." She purred nuzzling her head on his chin. Saviorkit noticed the fear scent on her friends fur. "I will never leave you I promise." she assured him.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 10th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
‘’Of course!’’ The tom quickly hopped to his paws and bounded up to the trunk to follow the female. He unlatched his claws, and dug it into the trunk to get a grip up the tree. When he scooted himself next to the female, he remembered earlier she said about this ‘surprise crush’ she had, and he felt like groaning. He did not understand how she-cats worked, only that they were interesting in the eye.

Then again, he was young and quite oblivious to any feelings evolving him. Tigerpaw narrowed his eyes at the female next to him, ‘’Well then why are you here with me? Instead of this oh-so-incredible-tom?’’ He playfully teased and scooted closer to her to get comfortable. He could see the empty squirrel hole and noted that if he did stay the entire night, that’s where they would sleep.

Then he thought about Fairypaw. She would be incredibly angry at him for passing the whole day. For being insensetive that she stayed up the entire night waiting for him---worrying about him. This made Tigerpaw chuckled. He did not want to deal with a fuming female.

‘’You love him?’’ He tilted his ears, but he did not look at her. He stared ahead at the clear sky, and wondered what were their ancestors doing. He wondered what was his mother doing. How she looked? Did he have other siblings? If so, how many? He wondered a lot about what would had happened if his mother was still here. Would he not have gotten to know Fairypaw? Stormpaw?...Desertpaw?

Would he even be in the clan at all?

Tigerpaw wouldn’t focus on that at the moment. Right now he was focused on the incredible feline next to him. He knew his feelings were real, but he wanted to deny them. He couldn’t be with her. She was from a different clan. Besides, she loved this mysterious tom that she wouldn’t name. Probably saving him from the heartbreak. It’s probably Nightpaw she’s talking about...but then again, she said it wasn’t him...

Why did it bother him so much?

Out of the ears of the neighboring cats, and out of the prying eyes that would judge their friendship, Tigerpaw knew it was now or never. He knew it was wrong, but it felt as if it were right. When he stared into her eyes once again, he couldn’t look away. He smiled, ‘’...I have something to say, Desertpaw.’’ He paused for a few seconds, taking a few rough licks at his chest fur. He was buying time. Why did he announce that!? He felt anxious, and he never felt that way.

‘’I really---I really--I really...like your personality!’’ He put his head down, sighing to himself. Mentally he kept calling himself mouse-brained for even saying that. How many times have he complimented her about that? ‘’I mean, it’s really great. I never met anyone as you before.’’ Might as well smoothed the rough patches out since he came this far. ‘’And, whoever this tom is. He’s lucky. He’s got something special to protect and love.’’
(Sry it is short im at school atm)

The female smiled as he came up next to her. “Hmm… now then… let us think about that… I said I like someone, and if I liked this tom would I not want to be with him… and I am here with you right now,” she mewed. She was telling everything unsure if he still would not understand what she was hinting at. Desertpaw then purred as he came closer to her. She then scooted closer to Tigerpaw until their pelts were touching. She smiled as she felt his short fur against hers.

“Do I love him?” she asked tilting her head and smiling as she took a sideways glance at him, then she looked out into the forest. “I mean… I am still young, but sure yes… at the moment I do,” she mewed as she licked her maw. “You got someone special?” she asked turning towards him.

The apprentice then perked her ears as she leaned forward, “Yes?” she asked, but then she frowned at what he said. “Oh… thanks… I like your personality as well,” she said simply as she looked around the forest again.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 10th, 2017, 06:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(Sry it is short im at school atm)

The female smiled as he came up next to her. “Hmm… now then… let us think about that… I said I like someone, and if I liked this tom would I not want to be with him… and I am here with you right now,” she mewed. She was telling everything unsure if he still would not understand what she was hinting at. Desertpaw then purred as he came closer to her. She then scooted closer to Tigerpaw until their pelts were touching. She smiled as she felt his short fur against hers.

“Do I love him?” she asked tilting her head and smiling as she took a sideways glance at him, then she looked out into the forest. “I mean… I am still young, but sure yes… at the moment I do,” she mewed as she licked her maw. “You got someone special?” she asked turning towards him.

The apprentice then perked her ears as she leaned forward, “Yes?” she asked, but then she frowned at what he said. “Oh… thanks… I like your personality as well,” she said simply as she looked around the forest again.
Tigerpaw stood tense for a moment as the feline's words sunk in. He had no comment on it, but he did smile. He felt as if he knew who she was talking about, so he turned his head, giving her a charming smile. "I...like you too." He mewed, albeit quietly as if he was scared of rejection. Though he wasn't afraid of her rejection. He was more afraid of being rejected from his clan because he liked a shadow clan she-cat but he also knew where his heart laid. At the moment; it laid with her.

The tom felt oddly warm--and comfortable with the female being pressed against him. It felt as if he belonged right there with her. And he didn't feel like leaving. His ears perked at her purring, "What you're purring for?" He purred himself and gently pressed himself further into her pelt. Her pelt was thicker than his, and softer. And he loved the feeling of it.

"I'm sure he loves you too." He says, feeling more confident. With saying that he gave her a quick wink before answering her question, "I have a lot of special cats in my life," he teased. "Depends on what you're trying to ask me."

"I already know that my personality is epic!" He twitched his ears, boasting. "An amazing personality with amazing features!" He turned towards her and snickered. "And, don't worry. Even though I'm awesome!...you're a lot better than me. And, I love that you're humble." He purred once again, and delicately, but hesitantly pulled back once afraid of how the female would react, but he was brave enough to bring his head back towards her and he gently nipped her on the ear before pulling away and looking forward at the sky. He would love to stay with her all night. And, perhaps he most likely will.
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"She told me to follow my heart and my heart is with you. I want to join your clan Ghostpaw when i'm an apprentice." She purred nuzzling her head on his chin. Saviorkit noticed the fear scent on her friends fur. "I will never leave you I promise." she assured him.
"You can't just leave your clan. Your only a kit. I can't see you anymore Saviorkit. I can't let you do something you'll regret." growled Ghostpaw. I shouldn't be that important to you. You must stay in your clan. I love you, but not this much. Ghostpaw backed away from her to Shadowclan's territory. "I'm sorry Saviorkit. I must leave you." he sighed, running toward his camp.
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderblair View Post
"You can't just leave your clan. Your only a kit. I can't see you anymore Saviorkit. I can't let you do something you'll regret." growled Ghostpaw. I shouldn't be that important to you. You must stay in your clan. I love you, but not this much. Ghostpaw backed away from her to Shadowclan's territory. "I'm sorry Saviorkit. I must leave you." he sighed, running toward his camp.
"Ghostpaw don't leave me please!" yowled Saviorkit. She began to chase after Ghostpaw. My life won't be the same without you. Please Ghostpaw turn around come back to me or I will make you pay! Saviorkit jumped onto Ghostpaw, sinking her claws into his neck. "You will not leave me! If you do I will make sure No one will see me again! That's right I will kill myself and you will be the one to blame!" Growled Saviorpaw.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

[Time skip!! Perhaps a week later? Idk maybe xD]

A tiger-striped tom ran to the border, happy to be out the prying eyes of his younger friend. Fairypaw was becoming a real nuisance to him lately, observing his every move, analzying ever detail as if he had something to hide. Which he didn’t, In fact, Tigerpaw didn’t think he had to hide Desertpaw as a friend. He knew it was wrong and forbidden to carry out relationships outside the clan, but he couldn’t help it! He was greatly intrigued by the female. Somehow she kept him interested, and if it hadn’t been for Fairypaw keeping him on his paws all the time, he would be visiting the border everyday to see the apprentice.

As he trotted to his familiar spot, he hoped that she was also there. Waiting for him. ‘’Tigerpaw don’t be stupid. It’s been a week! She wouldn’t wait that long anyway.’’ He thought, discouraging himself. He knew Desertpaw had more friends than him. The other being Nightpaw. And, he wondered how the tom was doing? Did anything happen between them? Did anything change between them? These thoughts made the tom’s fur bristled, and he grew angry at himself for thinking such things.

He couldn’t like her. He truly loved her as a friend, but he knew he couldn’t develop a serious crush on her. As a week passed, his feelings had been questioning him. He have been getting closer to Stormpaw. She had forgiven him, she had accepted him as her friend once more, but...Desertpaw? He didn’t know how she would feel about the situation, and he prayed to starclan that she doesn’t ask much about it.

Tigerpaw knew he liked her with no doubt. He loved hanging around her, and he found himself wishing that he lived in Shadowclan just to be best friends with, but he couldn’t leave thunderclan. Leaving thunderclan meant leaving his family. Primarily consisting of Fairypaw, his sister and comrade. He was certain that Desertpaw had family of her own that she didn’t want to leave.

The young tom’s ears flattened, and he had to shake his head in order to rid the thoughts. Once he was at his spot, he leaned in a bit towards Shadowclan, and he called out in low, hushed whispers wondering if she were there. ‘’Desertpaw! Desertpaw!’’

@Slash-GNR
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
[Time skip!! Perhaps a week later? Idk maybe xD]

A tiger-striped tom ran to the border, happy to be out the prying eyes of his younger friend. Fairypaw was becoming a real nuisance to him lately, observing his every move, analzying ever detail as if he had something to hide. Which he didn’t, In fact, Tigerpaw didn’t think he had to hide Desertpaw as a friend. He knew it was wrong and forbidden to carry out relationships outside the clan, but he couldn’t help it! He was greatly intrigued by the female. Somehow she kept him interested, and if it hadn’t been for Fairypaw keeping him on his paws all the time, he would be visiting the border everyday to see the apprentice.

As he trotted to his familiar spot, he hoped that she was also there. Waiting for him. ‘’Tigerpaw don’t be stupid. It’s been a week! She wouldn’t wait that long anyway.’’ He thought, discouraging himself. He knew Desertpaw had more friends than him. The other being Nightpaw. And, he wondered how the tom was doing? Did anything happen between them? Did anything change between them? These thoughts made the tom’s fur bristled, and he grew angry at himself for thinking such things.

He couldn’t like her. He truly loved her as a friend, but he knew he couldn’t develop a serious crush on her. As a week passed, his feelings had been questioning him. He have been getting closer to Stormpaw. She had forgiven him, she had accepted him as her friend once more, but...Desertpaw? He didn’t know how she would feel about the situation, and he prayed to starclan that she doesn’t ask much about it.

Tigerpaw knew he liked her with no doubt. He loved hanging around her, and he found himself wishing that he lived in Shadowclan just to be best friends with, but he couldn’t leave thunderclan. Leaving thunderclan meant leaving his family. Primarily consisting of Fairypaw, his sister and comrade. He was certain that Desertpaw had family of her own that she didn’t want to leave.

The young tom’s ears flattened, and he had to shake his head in order to rid the thoughts. Once he was at his spot, he leaned in a bit towards Shadowclan, and he called out in low, hushed whispers wondering if she were there. ‘’Desertpaw! Desertpaw!’’

@Slash-GNR

Desertpaw was in a hollow log in the middle of Shadowclan territory. She was taking a nice nap on her back. The apprentice was kicking the air with her back right foot as she dreamed. In fact, she was dreaming about Tigerpaw and her chasing each other in a meadow. She smiled at the thought and let out a purr. However, she was woken by a new emotion within her. Desertpaw perked her ears and shot her head up. "No," she said sadly as she shook her head. "You must be loyal to your clan... you just can't" she sighed sadly again.

The she-cat got up and shook her pelt of the leaves and dust that had fallen on her beautiful pelt. She then twisted her ears to listen for any intruders, but she only heard a faint calling. It sounded like her name. She padded outside the log and perked her ears forward towards the border. It was her name! The tone sounded familiar. She had stored this voice deep in her heart and would cherish it forever. It was Tigerpaw.

Desertpaw's heart skipped a beat as she began to run towards the border. However, she paused as she neared it to see Tigerpaw. 'What are you doing?' she asked herself in her mind. 'You know you shouldn't be doing this...' she continued to taunt herself. The female knew she had began to have feelings for the tom. However, she had been trying to fight them for a while now. 'Someday you will not be able to fight them anymore...' she continued to talk to herself. "I know..." she whispered aloud as she took a deep breath and padded to the border.

"Tigerpaw?" she called out in a bit louder than a whispering tone. She poked her head over the border hoping to see the tom she so dearly longed to be with.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Desertpaw was in a hollow log in the middle of Shadowclan territory. She was taking a nice nap on her back. The apprentice was kicking the air with her back right foot as she dreamed. In fact, she was dreaming about Tigerpaw and her chasing each other in a meadow. She smiled at the thought and let out a purr. However, she was woken by a new emotion within her. Desertpaw perked her ears and shot her head up. "No," she said sadly as she shook her head. "You must be loyal to your clan... you just can't" she sighed sadly again.

The she-cat got up and shook her pelt of the leaves and dust that had fallen on her beautiful pelt. She then twisted her ears to listen for any intruders, but she only heard a faint calling. It sounded like her name. She padded outside the log and perked her ears forward towards the border. It was her name! The tone sounded familiar. She had stored this voice deep in her heart and would cherish it forever. It was Tigerpaw.

Desertpaw's heart skipped a beat as she began to run towards the border. However, she paused as she neared it to see Tigerpaw. 'What are you doing?' she asked herself in her mind. 'You know you shouldn't be doing this...' she continued to taunt herself. The female knew she had began to have feelings for the tom. However, she had been trying to fight them for a while now. 'Someday you will not be able to fight them anymore...' she continued to talk to herself. "I know..." she whispered aloud as she took a deep breath and padded to the border.

"Tigerpaw?" she called out in a bit louder than a whispering tone. She poked her head over the border hoping to see the tom she so dearly longed to be with.
Tigerpaw continued to call her name, hoping she would answer. He was about to give up when he was getting no response. He wanted to see her today. He hasn't seen her in a while, and he sincerely missed her! She was like his second best friend...from another clan...which was disrespecting the warrior code. He knew it was bad, but it felt so right. Usually he went with his gut feeling. He never truly cared what others said; he didn’t listen anyway.

As the tom was giving up hope, he his pinned to his head and he was about to walk back...until he heard her. His head turned to look at Desertpaw, a large smile appeared on his muzzle. Without a second thought, he ran across the border, and nuzzled the apprentice hard in an affectionate way. ‘’I missed you!’’ He exclaimed, and had to force himself to back away to make her not feel uncomfortable.

Desertpaw was still the same. Of course she would be, what could happen in a week? A lot, actually. A lot can happen in a second, if given the chance. Tigerpaw said, ‘’How have you been? I’m sorry I haven’t visited you in a while...I’ve been stuck doing duties.’’ As in Fairypaw or Stormpaw watching his every move, curious about what he was doing next. With the girls curious nature, he couldn’t risk getting in trouble for seeing Desertpaw.

‘’But, I did come back. All in one piece too.’’ He chuckled, and went to nuzzle her again. He didn’t know why, but he was just happy to see her again. He felt all his worries washed away.