Today 01:28 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:23 PM
laughing comp.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:17 PM

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:25 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Lionsbeach

She nodded in approval. "Let's go back to camp, give that small crab to Willowkit and the other kits, and just put the big crab in the pile."
She mewed, an approving look on her face. (Move rp to clearing)
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:34 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
She nodded in approval. "Let's go back to camp, give that small crab to Willowkit and the other kits, and just put the big crab in the pile."
She mewed, an approving look on her face. (Move rp to clearing)
Snowpaw nodded, glad that she pleased her mentor. "got it!" she picked up the two crabs in her jaws and began to pad back to camp.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:21 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
"Thank you Wormbite." Lightpaw set the vole down and shaded it with some leaves. She selected one however to practice her pounce and apply Wormbite's instruction. As a kit, she realized, they think everything is about being as powerful as possible but that really is far from it. She took another leap and misjudged how close she had placed the leaf. Her legs, as a natural swimmer, seemed much too powerful for her tiny body. Instead of landing on her target she missed it by a tail-length and her paws slammed into the earth. Luckily, they were on sand or the impact may have hurt a lot more. She turned her head back to Wormbite to see if he was having any luck but noticed something else about the tom. He looked pained. "Are you ok?" She asked trotting up to him, concern flitting in her eyes.
Wormbite gave a nod, watching Lightpaw for a moment before stalking away. He parted his jaws slightly, scenting the air to see if anything new popped up. The sand was uncomfortable and growing hot under his paws ---ugh.

His ears perked up at the sound of.. p...pecking? Wormbite lowered himself to the ground despite his shoulder protesting greatly against the action. As he approached the source of the sound, quietly moving along--- it became clearer. A bird! If he was correct, it looked like a piping plover. His heart jumped, oh gosh. Wormbite was grateful starclan blessed him with the sight. Such a shame they met under these .. circumstances.

Wormbite darted forward, launching himself off the ground. The plover immediately became alert and flew up but the tom had surprise on his side. He slammed into the creature, his claws sinking into it's flesh before Wormbite gave it a killing bite.

Wormbite panted, oh. Oh he could feel it. Once again, the warrior had reopened his shoulder wound. Blood dribbled down and his face scrunched up in pain.

He lift his head up, turning to Lightpaw-- alerted by the sound of her paw-steps. The tom had almost forgot about his apprentice. Wormbite blinked in surprise. "Yeah, " He responded automatically. He looked back to his shoulder. "I believe we may have to cut this patrol a bit short. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:37 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite gave a nod, watching Lightpaw for a moment before stalking away. He parted his jaws slightly, scenting the air to see if anything new popped up. The sand was uncomfortable and growing hot under his paws ---ugh.

His ears perked up at the sound of.. p...pecking? Wormbite lowered himself to the ground despite his shoulder protesting greatly against the action. As he approached the source of the sound, quietly moving along--- it became clearer. A bird! If he was correct, it looked like a piping plover. His heart jumped, oh gosh. Wormbite was grateful starclan blessed him with the sight. Such a shame they met under these .. circumstances.

Wormbite darted forward, launching himself off the ground. The plover immediately became alert and flew up but the tom had surprise on his side. He slammed into the creature, his claws sinking into it's flesh before Wormbite gave it a killing bite.

Wormbite panted, oh. Oh he could feel it. Once again, the warrior had reopened his shoulder wound. Blood dribbled down and his face scrunched up in pain.

He lift his head up, turning to Lightpaw-- alerted by the sound of her paw-steps. The tom had almost forgot about his apprentice. Wormbite blinked in surprise. "Yeah, " He responded automatically. He looked back to his shoulder. "I believe we may have to cut this patrol a bit short. "
Lightpaw nodded seeing the shoulder, "that looks not fun. Here. Let me help you." The apprentice hadn't seen very much blood in her life. So she wasn't entirely sure what to do, but she could tell that Wormbite needed help walking. She scurried over to grab her vole, didn't want her first catch to go to waste. Then back to Wormbite sidling under the cleft of his shoulder and pushing upwards to act as a working leg. She'd never done this before, but she'd seen it done when the warriors returned from the raid on Shadowclan. She figured as a warrior she'd be doing it a lot more often. "You should go straight to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak." She observed.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 30th, 2020, 08:35 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Lightpaw nodded seeing the shoulder, "that looks not fun. Here. Let me help you." The apprentice hadn't seen very much blood in her life. So she wasn't entirely sure what to do, but she could tell that Wormbite needed help walking. She scurried over to grab her vole, didn't want her first catch to go to waste. Then back to Wormbite sidling under the cleft of his shoulder and pushing upwards to act as a working leg. She'd never done this before, but she'd seen it done when the warriors returned from the raid on Shadowclan. She figured as a warrior she'd be doing it a lot more often. "You should go straight to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak." She observed.
The tom seemed hesitant to accept Lightpaw's help-- I mean, he was supposed to be whatta, older idol figure for the molly? Instead, Wormbite had been stubborn and it was now affecting his clan. It was his fault. "Thank you.." He mewed quietly, leaning down to pick up the bird he caught.

Wormbite leaned against Lightpaw, careful to not put too much weight on her. "I will-- after I report to Sootflare. " He mewed and began to walk.. limp? hop? along. Though, the reason he had avoided getting treatment in the first place was.. it was either get treated by an inexperienced cat or an delusional cat. Both dangerous.

Wormbite glanced towards Lightpaw, ''I apologize your first patrol wasn't that interesting. Later, I'll show you something interesting, " His voice was slightly muffled by the prey in his mouth.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 30th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Mumble

As they arrived at Lionsbeach, Troutspring looked out across the water, a soft smile spreading across his muzzle before he turned back to his apprentice. "I might have already made it obvious," he mewed with a slight purr, "but this is my favorite spot in all of the territory."

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; May 30th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old May 31st, 2020, 01:00 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
The tom seemed hesitant to accept Lightpaw's help-- I mean, he was supposed to be whatta, older idol figure for the molly? Instead, Wormbite had been stubborn and it was now affecting his clan. It was his fault. "Thank you.." He mewed quietly, leaning down to pick up the bird he caught.

Wormbite leaned against Lightpaw, careful to not put too much weight on her. "I will-- after I report to Sootflare. " He mewed and began to walk.. limp? hop? along. Though, the reason he had avoided getting treatment in the first place was.. it was either get treated by an inexperienced cat or an delusional cat. Both dangerous.

Wormbite glanced towards Lightpaw, ''I apologize your first patrol wasn't that interesting. Later, I'll show you something interesting, " His voice was slightly muffled by the prey in his mouth.
(Just wanted to wrap this up in a nice litter bow)
"That's ok Wormbite. I just hope you get better." Lightpaw began the trek back to camp, she was pleased to see that she was even able find her way, having only visited the territory once. Despite it being a short patrol she was proud with their two catches. They had gotten a late start anyway. Besides the purpose of the patrol had been to teach Lightpaw how to hunt land prey anyway. And her trophy would feed a hungry elder or a tired queen. Which Lightpaw was happy to contribute to her clan. As they rounded the corner Lightpaw nodded. "Hurry up and do the report." She mewed sternly, yet added a bit of playfulness to it, this WAS her mentor. "And hurry up to see those medicine cats!" The apprentice would've done it herself, she just wasn't sure if she was allowed to.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:06 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
@Mumble

As they arrived at Lionsbeach, Troutspring looked out across the water, a soft smile spreading across his muzzle before he turned back to his apprentice. "I might have already made it obvious," he mewed with a slight purr, "but this is my favorite spot in all of the territory."
Badgerpaw quickly glanced at the scenery behind him. It looked nice. "o-oh, er, really?" she awkwardly asked, clearing her throat afterwards. "I mean, i-its really nice!" she blurted out, ducking her head to stare at the ground.

-->TH profile<--
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:10 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Badgerpaw quickly glanced at the scenery behind him. It looked nice. "o-oh, er, really?" she awkwardly asked, clearing her throat afterwards. "I mean, i-its really nice!" she blurted out, ducking her head to stare at the ground.
Troutspring twitched his whiskers with amusement, then fixated her with a calm, reassuring gaze. "I know I haven't really been the best mentor for you, probably; and you likely find me weird, but..." He smiled softly, "I want you to know that I'm proud of you."
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:13 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Troutspring twitched his whiskers with amusement, then fixated her with a calm, reassuring gaze. "I know I haven't really been the best mentor for you, probably; and you likely find me weird, but..." He smiled softly, "I want you to know that I'm proud of you."
Badgerpaw's eyebrows shot up and she felt heat rush to her cheeks, "R-really? You- you don't fine me weird? Or stupid? Or annoying?" she blurted out, embarrassed at the situation.

-->TH profile<--