Today 09:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 02:14 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Weasel tail landed on the ground with a thud and lashed her tail in anoyince and thought,"that's not fair.I had to jump over a cat!"
She lunged at turtle belly again this time taking her side and landing behind her
The dark she-cat whipped around to face Weaseltail as she landed , her upper lip curling back to reveal sharp yellow ivories . A low growl rumbling from her chest as she barreled into the she-cat in attempt to force her onto the ground.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
The dark she-cat whipped around to face Weaseltail as she landed , her upper lip curling back to reveal sharp yellow ivories . A low growl rumbling from her chest as she barreled into the she-cat in attempt to force her onto the ground.
Weasel tail fell to the ground and fell on her side her leg twisted awkwardly and there was a snap.weasel tail yowled in pain and attempted to claw the side of the she cats face

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:20 PM
I’m back boys and girls

Quote:
Weasel tail fell to the ground and fell on her side her leg twisted okwardly and there was a snap.weasel tail ywoled in pain and attempted to claw the side of the she cats face

She hissed as she felt claws rake across her cheek , crimson liquid splattering across her mawl . She snarled causing the wound to sting more . Holding back a yelp Turtlebelly raked her claws across Weaseltail's shoulder.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
She hissed as she felt claws rake across her cheek , crimson liquid splattering across her mawl . She snarled causing the wound to sting more . Holding back a yelp Turtlebelly raked her claws across Weaseltail's shoulder.
Weasle tail tryies to kick the cat off but her leg suddenly felt like it was on fire and she could not move it Frome it's awkward position.her other back leg kicked turtle bellies stomach but barley had a affect so she took her front paws and attached to push her off by digging her claws into the cats chest and pushing foward.(notice the word attempt!!!XD!)

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:28 PM
I’m back boys and girls

Quote:
Weasle tail tryies to kick the cat off but her leg suddenly felt like it was on fire and she could not move it Frome it's awkward position.her other back leg kicked turtle bellies stomach but barley had a affect so she took her front paws and attached to push her off by digging her claws into the cats chest and pushing foward.(notice the word attempt!!!XD!)

Turtlebelly grunted as she was kicked , though it didn't hurt much . Leaning back as her opponent tried to get a hold of her chest. Noticing the awkward position of Weaseltail's leg , she took advantage of it and dug her claws into it .
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Turtlebelly grunted as she was kicked , though it didn't hurt much . Leaning back as her opponent tried to get a hold of her chest. Noticing the awkward position of Weaseltail's leg , she took advantage of it and dug her claws into it .
Weasel tail gasped in pain as a extra pain was added to her leg that seemed to flow through her whowl body.she closed her eyes and for a moment saw a cat but when she opened them her opponent was still there.weasel tail dug her claws into the cats chest but knew the chest was the hardest part to get your claws in.even a apprentice new that so she stopped and went limp

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I’m back boys and girls

Quote:
Weasel tail gasped in pain as a extra pain was added to her leg that seemed to flow through her whowl body.she closed her eyes and for a moment saw a cat but when she opened them her opponent was still there.weasel tail dug her claws into the cats chest but knew the chest was the hardest part to get your claws in.even a apprentice new that so she stopped and went limp

Turtlebelly yowled and staggered back as she felt claws pierce her chest , blood drizzling from the wound . Though it wasn't severe since Weaseltail stopped after a moment . Growling she continued to claw and snap at the injured leg not caring if she missed or not .
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Turtlebelly yowled and staggered back as she felt claws pierce her chest , blood drizzling from the wound . Though it wasn't severe since Weaseltail stopped after a moment . Growling she continued to claw and snap at the injured leg not caring if she missed or not .
Wrong the move was not working weasel Tain lashed at turtle belly trying to ignore the pain.she knew the leg was broken and needed to get a medicine cat.she raked the cats shoulder and used her front legs to push a short distance away but fell over
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight shook his head. "No, Bucknight did it to help assist us in taking over. To rid the Clan of the Starclan lovers. He did it for our sake Foxpaw, now back away before you get hurt." he scolded.
Foxpaw's ears flattened behind his head he tried to process what his leader had said "you knew and you didn't try to stop him?" Foxpaw yowled in disbelief "you told me you didn't know who killed my mother!" Foxpaw shook his head trying to get a hold on the rage that swelling up inside him "Liar!" Foxpaw yowled as he pounced at his former leader

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"If you're a loner then why are you even here?" Flarerunner hissed, jumping off the molly after receiving a blow to her face. The new soreness above her eye told Flarerunner that she had a new cut, and she blinked out blood that was beginning to drip into her eyes. "This isn't your fight then- why do you care if we believe in Starclan? Do you even know any of what has gone on? The cats Singenight has killed just because they had different opinions?" She didn't attack, wondering if her enemy knew the whole story or not. "I'll explain it if I need to," she hissed harshly. "I can still see it, as if it just happened yesterday. The two elders who believed, who stood up for their beliefs and stated them- with words. Singenight killed them both- two honorable cats who didn't deserve that. You know what he made us do? Clean up their bodies- and the two other cats he had killed." Her eyes flashed, the memory giving Flarerunner a new strength.
"I... I... I didn't know. It just made sense that after death there was darkness, not another clan. I guess it was because I didn't have a clan at all." Nyx lowered her gaze. " I'm truly sorry."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread