The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:52 PM

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:26 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Whiskerfur glanced worriedly at Sandykit," I know the idea is hard, but it will be worth it, besides I'll bring something to remind you of your family in Skyclan."
What does she mean that she'll bring someone to remind me of home? Sandykit wondered, giving her mother a short nod. Am I doing the right thing? I mean, she is my mother... and I can always come back later if I change my mind. Still, she was uncertain, and eager to talk to Songkit about what was going on.

Old December 20th, 2016, 10:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
What does she mean that she'll bring someone to remind me of home? Sandykit wondered, giving her mother a short nod. Am I doing the right thing? I mean, she is my mother... and I can always come back later if I change my mind. Still, she was uncertain, and eager to talk to Songkit about what was going on.
"A cucumber or a dead wasp?" She asked casually...( lel)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
"A cucumber or a dead wasp?" She asked casually...( lel)
Sandykit closed her eyes in order to hide her disbelieving expression. Is she actually serious? She wondered, popping her eyes back open to look at Whiskerfur. Well if I had to choose I'd rather have whatever a cucumber is. "Um... cucumber?" She meowed quietly.

Old December 21st, 2016, 08:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit closed her eyes in order to hide her disbelieving expression. Is she actually serious? She wondered, popping her eyes back open to look at Whiskerfur. Well if I had to choose I'd rather have whatever a cucumber is. "Um... cucumber?" She meowed quietly.
Whiskerfur nodded," it's to remind you of your father, Cucumberpickle."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Whiskerfur picked up her kit and let Songkit follow as she slipped out. @Maplefur and Rper of Songkit

Last edited by Mango; December 21st, 2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Whiskerfur picked up her kit and let Songkit follow as she slipped out. @Maplefur and Rper of Songkit
@Bram246 (Sandykit and Whiskerfur are leaving- time for the plot with Songkit!)
Sandykit squirmed a bit in her mother's grip, not the happiest at having to be carried, though she stayed quiet. She looked behind them at Songkit, making sure her friend was following.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Cucumberpickle burst into the nursery and shook the snow off," I'm back? Where's Sandykit and Whiskerfur?" he asked nervously, he turned to the kits," Hello Pebblekit, Copperkit, Waspkit, and Cinderkit!" he forced a smile," You've grown so big! How old are you now? 6 moons, 20 moons?" he teased Where is she and where did she take Sandykit? worry chewed at his stomach She isn't a good mother, yes. But she won't just wander off with the kits would she? Well, just one kit..

Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Cucumberpickle burst into the nursery and shook the snow off," I'm back? Where's Sandykit and Whiskerfur?" he asked nervously, he turned to the kits," Hello Pebblekit, Copperkit, Waspkit, and Cinderkit!" he forced a smile," You've grown so big! How old are you now? 6 moons, 20 moons?" he teased Where is she and where did she take Sandykit? worry chewed at his stomach She isn't a good mother, yes. But she won't just wander off with the kits would she? Well, just one kit..
Cinderkit shot to her paws and rushed toward Cucumberpickle, "You're back! Oh, and I'm not sure where they went.. But you're back!" The kit purred, nuzzling the tom. "20 moons? Oh no!" She cried dramatically, smiling widely. "Did you believe me?" The she-kit asked, her tail waving.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Cinderkit shot to her paws and rushed toward Cucumberpickle, "You're back! Oh, and I'm not sure where they went.. But you're back!" The kit purred, nuzzling the tom. "20 moons? Oh no!" She cried dramatically, smiling widely. "Did you believe me?" The she-kit asked, her tail waving.
He smiled," Ofcourse I believe you Cinderkit...," he had to push the worry to the back of his mind, I have four kits he needed to take care of, wherever she went, I'd need to tell someone, they'd send out a search party ofcourse, wouldn't they?

Last edited by Mango; December 23rd, 2016 at 03:49 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:05 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Seeing the tom Cucumberpickle, Blackpaw meowed ''Sandykit and Whiskerfur are in another place, not close of Skyclan, and another kit went with her.'' he was liyng in the moss, lazily, but worried with Sandykit and Songkit, ''How he could be a good father? he don't even know his kits age!'' Blackpaw thinked, the tom became happy for having a good mother, but at least, Cucumberpickle remembered his kits names, one thing that Whiskerfur don't do.