Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:03 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:57 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:52 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:48 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
King Lasagna

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Leaf "No, you're staying right there." She joked. She then pretended to fall over. "Oh no, he's escaping." She said in a monotone voice.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Clover

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Yeah! I'm kinda of nervous... There's so much space and so many cats!" He squeaked his tiny body quivering just the slightest bit.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:09 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
"WOAH!" She looked around the light was very bright. She looked at her siblings. "This is amazing." She started to turned in circles to see everything.
"Wow" she muttered and stoped spinning
Mulberrykit's head never stopped moving as she tried to take everything in. So many cats, and scents, and things...! She turned to Fernkit, eyes wide with wonder. "Are you seeing all this too?" Mulberrykit looked at Flarekit. "It is kinda scary... will we get trampled?" Even at the thought the small kit couched down, slightly terrified.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; October 13th, 2016 at 06:43 AM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:55 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit mewed and his eyes widened in surprise, the young tom struggling to either brace himself or jump out of the way so that Lostkit wouldn't be able to tackle him, but while he was trying to figure out which one he would have preferred to do, he felt a sudden weight tackle him and before he knew it, he was rolling. He could see blurs of Lostkit's fur, and was surprised by it- the attack had been so quick and somewhat unexpected that he was slightly worried. Badgerkit's imagination began to go wild, and he struggling to disentangle himself from the she cat, working as hard as he could to do so. When he finally felt himself hit the ground, the two flying apart as that happened, he sprang to his paws quickly, bracing himself for Lostkit's next attack. He preferred to let his opponent come to him, and fight him, simply because it was easier when he could see what they were doing. He wasn't a mind reader, so trying to figure out what they were going to do was much harder. Badgerkit lashed his tail back and forth, his eyes gleaming with a hard, slightly colder light. "Give up now, you shall never beat the mightiness of Badger- uh- jaw!" he mewed, struggling for a moment to think of a warrior name. As long as he was turning it into a real battle in his imagination, he might as well have a real warrior name. He wouldn't want to be leader yet, he would save that for the other cats who only wanted power. He just wanted to unite the Clans so that they would be stronger...after all, Clans had been allies in the past. Perhaps at some point they could be allies again. His thoughts began to trail off and he forgot about the game, Lostkit, and his wild imagination for a moment.
(sorry, I didn't get a notification you replied!)
Lostkit had picked up on Badgerkit's brief moment of panic as she attacked him quickly and rather skillfully for a sightless cat, but she didn't point it out. No, she just continued battle with him and attempting to keep him pinned until he finally managed to free himself and move away, bracing for another attack. However, this time she hung back and waited, lashing her tail behind her with perked ears and parted jaws. Instinct was taking over and she was using her senses the best she could to battle the worthy opponent facing her. "All the Clans know that Lostspirit is a mightier warrior!" She retorted easily at his words, and she crouched, pretending as if she were going to attack but she never moved. Instead, she waited, pondering her choice in name. It was fitting, she thought for a moment, as she had no spirit before Martenleap. Then she decided it was just a simple suffix and didn't matter, so she focused back on the playing.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Moonfang came back in with a mouse, and ate it. She layed down in a moss bed across from Sapphirestorm and closed her eyes. I got this... We got this... she thought, and closed her eyes. She sighed once, and let her mind drift, and she slowly fell asleep.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
(sorry, I didn't get a notification you replied!)
Lostkit had picked up on Badgerkit's brief moment of panic as she attacked him quickly and rather skillfully for a sightless cat, but she didn't point it out. No, she just continued battle with him and attempting to keep him pinned until he finally managed to free himself and move away, bracing for another attack. However, this time she hung back and waited, lashing her tail behind her with perked ears and parted jaws. Instinct was taking over and she was using her senses the best she could to battle the worthy opponent facing her. "All the Clans know that Lostspirit is a mightier warrior!" She retorted easily at his words, and she crouched, pretending as if she were going to attack but she never moved. Instead, she waited, pondering her choice in name. It was fitting, she thought for a moment, as she had no spirit before Martenleap. Then she decided it was just a simple suffix and didn't matter, so she focused back on the playing.
Badgerkit made a small noise in his throat, as though in disbelief, although that was the furthest thing from his mind. He was considering what he wanted to do. It appeared that Lostkit was taking on the same strategy as him, waiting for her opponent to attack. The young tom waited a moment longer until he became impatient, a quality which wasn't good to have in battle, and charged towards Lostkit, aiming slightly for the right side of her as he did so, hoping that she would move in that direction and he would be able to successfully pin her. As he did so, Badgerkit silently thought about Lostkit's choice of suffix, which he had thought was quite interesting and suited her well. Not because he knew anything about her past, but because she did seem to be a spirited young kit, and someone who would do quite well being in ShadowClan. He hadn't really had a reply for her retortion, and had decided to leave it alone for the moment. Perhaps an opportunity would present itself in their current battle.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Late bump for @Clover, @Ash, and @Snakekit)
"You will get used to it!" Mossflight mewed, "Now you look around camp while I go get freshkill." She said padding over to the freshkill pile. (I cant rp i gtg to bed)

Last edited by Snake; October 12th, 2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@EliteHotDog
Ebonypaw rolled away. A moment later he was on his feet. "Hardy har har," he said rolling his eyes, but he laughed a moment later. "Hey is it annoying when your pelt gets dirty and it's clearly noticable?" He asked randomly, black head tilted to the side.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:36 PM
King Lasagna

@Leaf "Yeah. It's also annoying when we're called Shadowclan, but I look like the sun." She cleaned some dirt off of her shoulder.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Ebonypaw snorted. "I think my pelt fits the ShadowClan stereotype. And maybe my personality a bit too." He said, tail curling neatly around his paws while the rest of him was covered in dirt, his black fur sticking out in places. (Ebonypaw is pretty much me as a cat XD)
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Closed Thread