Better see if the leaders are starting.
Maybe we can hang out some more? @StealthWarrior
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Buckstar gave Lionstar a side-eyed glance. It seemed that the Gathering was essentially over - was it shorted than normal, or was that just him? - and he seemed to want to talk to Twilightstar about... something. Not wanting to intrude or eavesdrop on whatever it was, Buckstar strode forward to the edge of the rock to make one last call.

“All right, ThunderClan, let’s head home! Glidingfeather, Chicorybee - walk with me, will you?”

[ @Mumble, @Arie ]
Old September 30th, 2020, 06:51 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
She put her tail on singepaw’s mentor and said
hey you’ll be okay. Listen we can head straight home as soon as Buckstar dismisses is okay?

She wanted everything to be as normal as possible for her apprentince
When Buckstar finally gave the call for them to leave, Singepaw couldn't have been happier. Looking up at Dustsong, she tipped her head slightly. "D-do we just g-get to go b-back to... c-camp and s-sleep now?" She hoped so. There had better not be some sort of post-gathering event they had to go to next. Sitting in another crowd of cats was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old September 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Twilightstar peered at the tom with curiosity. He appeared like a kit who was going on their first outing from camp. Her tail tip bounces softly behind her as she gets drawn into his proposal.
"WindClan has been getting rather dull." She grumbled sourly, day to day clan life has been getting boring. Even though Twilightstar preferred the boring, her clanmates were probably getting restless with little to do for such a period. Echowind might be a prime example of that.
"Training raids would be a great way to spice it up. It could instill a sense of friendly rivalry between the two and bring back this passion you're looking for." The leader's pink nose twitched at the word in good spirits.
"Alright, I'll inform my clan at the next meeting about the raid. They'll know to play somewhat nice with your cats, Coldamber's been under the weather and I don't need my birdbrains making it worse by being themselves." She bet there would be one cat if not more that would take this raid game overboard.
"I feel like a lot of my clan has gotten rather cocky since the raid with ShadowClan. Plus, I'm uncertain about what Icestar is up too, last I saw her she and her clan were moving back into their territory. Them not showing up here after her little rant about ShadowClan pride is slightly foreboding. WindClan could use the practice to deal with whatever retaliation ShadowClan has coming for us. Feel free to let your clan know I wholeheartedly approve of my cats getting their asses kicked, they could use it."
@BILL.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 1st, 2020, 08:17 AM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

It was over? Already? Glidingfeather shot a small glare at the receding figure of Coyotesnarl. Hothead? She was no such thing. Short-tempered, sure, but not hot headed. Oh well, she was already in enough trouble from Bucky that she decided to just...let it go. Which was pretty difficult, as she already had a plethora of snarky remarks that she was dying to shoot at the other deputy. speaking of Bucky, apparently he had something enlightening he had to share with her and Chicory. Great. She sighed and got up from her spot ¨Sure, sure..¨ she drawled, padding over to him. She gave Sootflare a nod in farewell before looking back at Chicorybee, ¨Lets get this over with, Chicory. At least this means we can walk back together¨ she joked, a small smile growing on her maw. All she had to do was block out Buckstar, and it might as well just be a one on one walk with Chicory. Pretty good, in her opinion.

@Slushie @Arie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:13 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

"Sure!" Stealthpaw agreed "I'd love to!" she turned around and faced the leaders. @RussetShade
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 1st, 2020, 09:10 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Leopardpaw smiled and faced back to LionStar
( Is StealthPaw getting a crushy on him? ) @StealthWarrior
Old October 2nd, 2020, 02:16 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

YES.

Lionstar bounced to his paws, unable to contain his excitement. "Sounds like a plan! I'll call a meeting as soon as we get back to camp - and you're free to have your cats come by whenever." It was up to Twilightstar on when the surprise would happen. Lionstar was hoping his Clan would be reduced to tears by the end of it with their tails kicked.

"I'm sure Icebrains is just.. sulking about having to crawl back. She's never been the brightest icicle on the tree branch." Lionstar shrugged, not worried about it. ShadowClan was probably trying to recover from recently relocating and as long as they kept their faces out of his sight, there'd be no problem. Until Lionstar got bored of it, of course. And had to beat them up again. He liked doing that. It was.. therapeutic. "Oh, I'll make sure they know they can kick ass." Lionstar WANTED his cats to do well, but.. he wasn't convinced they would. Ah, how kittypet of his Clan. Soft-bellied and weak.. there was no fire in their hearts. "I'll see you around Twinklestar," he spoke with a wink before he sprang down from the Seastones. "Looking forward to our little spat!"

Since Sootflare hadn't moved, Lionstar took it upon himself to lead the Clan out. "RiverClan, come on!"

[ @Moonraven, @wnder ]
Old October 2nd, 2020, 05:25 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Puddle~ View Post

When Buckstar finally gave the call for them to leave, Singepaw couldn't have been happier. Looking up at Dustsong, she tipped her head slightly. "D-do we just g-get to go b-back to... c-camp and s-sleep now?" She hoped so. There had better not be some sort of post-gathering event they had to go to next. Sitting in another crowd of cats was the last thing she wanted to do right now.
She put her tail on her apprentinces shoulder and said
Come on Singepaw let’s go home

She smiled as they padded with the rest of the thunderclan cats home.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 07:10 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Moon Lily +
Whitepaw narrowed his eyes at the tom, trying his best to keep his tail from lashing in the case of spooking any warriors other then the tom infront of him from noticing him.

"I-I- You don't get to tell me what to do! I'll get in Shadowclan, whether you think or not! Riverclan's too rough on Shadowclan anyways. I was Shadowclan one time and I will be again!"

He snapped back at the tom with a hiss, eyes blazing. He either seemed furious or to be having a temper tantrum, or maybe both. Either way, he did not seem the happiest, no, not at all.

"I don't want to see you again unless it's in the battle, and I don't need your 'Good Luck'"

He hissed as he turned and stomped from the Gathering, grumbling because of the tom's persistance to get to the bottom of him, he had been distracted and had missed a lot of the Gathering news. This left him quite sour and hissy, hissing at every stick and leaf that moved as he went on his way.

-

Rainsplash gathered up with the other Riverclan warriors, a frown on his black, blue, and gray face as he followed, icy-blue eyes narrowed as his paws made occasional quiet taps as he followed his clanmates.

-

Blackscar followed his clanmates with a smile on his face, his tail swaying back and forth in a happy motion as he continued on his way back towards the Thunderclan camp.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; October 2nd, 2020 at 07:12 PM.
Closed Thread