by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:32 PM

Old June 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Sure!" He said,standing up and cuffing her back playfully."race ya!" He said before charging off.He stopped when he was a few fox lengths away and looked back to see if she was coming.
"Hey!" She called, quick to get back on her paws and charge towards camp. he didn't even look back at the Tom Great Starclan we are such kits!
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
"Hey!" She called, quick to get back on her paws and charge towards camp. he didn't even look back at the Tom Great Starclan we are such kits!
Burning forest tried to catch up but saw Naomi's tail tip disappear in the camp. She runs like a windclan cat that's for sure! he though,sides heaving.(go to TC camp)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
The golden tomcat sat down just outside of camp, the place the two had split up. He placed the mouse at his paws, grimacing at its small size. It was a plump mouse, thank goodness, but it was still a mouse. Small, and barely any meat on it. I was going to catch something that could feed half the clan!! This, this feeds one cat. Maybe two young, smaller apprentices. Sunpaw was definitely reaching now. He just didn't want to lose this. Then he'd never hear the end of it from Raccoonpaw. And her view on him would be bad for his reputation. Not just with her, but with all she-cats he flirted with. He was only a young apprentice! He had his whole life of flirting ahead of him! Raccoonpaw, if she won this, was going to ruin all of that!
So Sunpaw was definitely overreacting. The golden tomcat took a deep breath and told himself to calm down. After doing that he licked a forepaw and drew it over his face, wincing as he rubbed it over his jaw. That rabbit had a really hard kick, and Sunpaw's jaw was now very sore. Oh great.. I may have to go see Wheatfur... The apprentice avoided Thunderclan medicine cat at all costs, he hated going anywhere near there den even. A couple days ago, while on an outing with his best friend Everpaw, Sunpaw had tripped over a bramble and gotten it wrapped around his leg. He now had multiple scratches down his foreleg, but he hasn't gone to see the medicine cat. Even though he should've. Sunpaw just didn't like to go there.
As he continued to wait, Sunpaw realized that he had dirt all over his paw. As he scanned his pelt, he saw that it was dirt, ruffled, and smelled like earth. "Oh no, this won't do." He growled slightly, flicking his tail in anger. He started to groom his pelt, quickly but thoroughly. Sunpaw couldn't stand a messy pelt. Especially when he was flirting with a chosen target. They had to see he was a strong, bold tomcat who could take care of himself. Also, Sunpaw hated dirty pelts.
Leave it to Raccoonpaw to be the last one to show up for anything, she liked to call it being fashionably late and found that it was much more rewarding than getting to some place on time. Nevertheless the idea that she was the one being late to meeting Sunpaw back in the same place wasn't really on her mind, what was on her mind though was the competition and the sheer idea that he might win. It infuriated her. She was better than him, she knew her skills and while she didn't train as much as every other apprentice didn't mean that she was any worse. She wanted to shove it in his face and rub it in that she won. That's what she liked to do, half the time it made other cats angry, which would make her even happier, she loved getting reactions out of cats, but when they got sad or something along those lines, it made her feel weird and she didn't quite like it. Not that she'd think Sunpaw would go home crying about it, no, he'd likely just either get angry or embarrassed and leave and that'd likely be the last she'd hear from him. And she was fine with that.
Shaking her head a bit a few thick droplets of mud would be flung off of her as well as the mouse she was carrying and through all of the muck she could finally start smelling a faint trace of Sunpaw, heaving in relief to know that she didn't have to walk much further. Quickening her pace. the grey and black apprentice burst forth just a few moments after he had begun to groom himself, dropping the muddy, sliced mouse at his paws. It was plump sure, but it wasn't the prettiest looking thing, what with the giant gauge in it's side and mud covering most of it's fur. "Beat that dude. What'd you catch, a dragonfly?" She snickered with a sharp smirk, her eyes looking for his piece of prey, her tail held high as if she had already won the competition, even though all she caught was a mouse.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:58 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Emberstripe padded through the territory, on hunting duty. He was stalking a mouse, his mouth watering.. He crouched low, his paws stepping over grass, and pounced. He caught the mouse, but rolled into another cat.

@Flameleaf
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn was thrown to the ground. "Hey! Watch out!" She snapped, watching the squirrel run up a tree. She stood up and glared at Emberstripe. "You made me loose my prey!" She growled, flicking her tail. "Be more careful next time!" Tigerdawn sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I loose my temper easily..." She mewed.

Character Site

Old June 10th, 2017, 01:15 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn was thrown to the ground. "Hey! Watch out!" She snapped, watching the squirrel run up a tree. She stood up and glared at Emberstripe. "You made me loose my prey!" She growled, flicking her tail. "Be more careful next time!" Tigerdawn sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I loose my temper easily..." She mewed.
"Ah! Sorry!" Embetstripe yowled. He looked up to see Tigerdawn looking down on him. He sat up, looking away from her. "Sorry. I'm bad at hunting.."
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Naomi darted out from the camp entrance and skidded to a stop a few tail lengths away looking back at the entrance to see if Burning Forest had followed her, she was just hoping to get hunting over with so she could curl back up in her nest with her precious little kit.

@Swiftheart
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
Naomi darted out from the camp entrance and skidded to a stop a few tail lengths away looking back at the entrance to see if Burning Forest had followed her, she was just hoping to get hunting over with so she could curl back up in her nest with her precious little kit.

@Swiftheart
Burning forest emerged into the territory.He continued walking intill he was away Frome the entrance and smelled the air for prey. rabbit,squirrel,mouse,another mouse.We could split up.
"Naomi,we should split up.I can get the rabbit that's in this direction." he said,pointing his tail in the direction of the rabbit."You can go for the squirrel in that direction." He said,pointing his tail tip in the direction of the squirrel."That way we can get more prey quicker.We meet up here when you get it."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn flicked her ear. "Nah, it's all good!" She meowed. "You caught the mouse, but you didn't see me. It was an accident!" She meowed, reaching out a paw to help him up.

Character Site

Old June 10th, 2017, 02:18 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn flicked her ear. "Nah, it's all good!" She meowed. "You caught the mouse, but you didn't see me. It was an accident!" She meowed, reaching out a paw to help him up.
"Still, I made you lose your prey." He mewed. "Oh! I'm Emberstripe. I used to be a loner, I guess."
My DA | Charrie Finder