Last post by poppy
Today 10:39 PM

Old December 21st, 2018, 08:10 AM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Firepaw's breath caught in her throat as Fog kit pressed against her shoulder. What was this? It was an odd sensation, her heart beat a bit faster making her breath realise. The grey tom's fur felt soft against her shoulder and she could feel heat pulsing through his pelt. Catching his words her green eyes were turned to him. The only one other then the Queens? Not even a denmate or friend had ever shown concern for him? That was kinda sad. "There's a fist for everything I guess." The fiery feline cooed flicking her tail over the smoky tom's head. Honestly she wasn't sure what was going on everything was kinda just happening at random. Just like she was, random, scattered and complicated. It was a pleasant feeling that over took her when she realized that Fogkit understood her. Not many cats did so that was a relief. I must don't know who ma me of it. Firepaw realized glancing away.
Fogkit sat where he was beside Firepaw as the sun started to set, purring loudly with his cheek still pressed against her shoulder. Why am I still doing this? Is this what love feels like? Thoughts kept going through Fogkit's mind. If this is what love feels like, then I don't want to move from where I am! That last thought explained everything and Fogkit purred louder, shifting a little so that his entire body was touching Firepaw's. Fogkit did not speak; he was quite content right there where he was next to Firepaw.
Old December 21st, 2018, 11:27 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Eaglepaw padded back into camp, the sun surrounding him. He looked back at the bushes, and waited patiently for Bellkit. "Bellkit!" He whispered. She hadn't appeared yet, so the Tom waited by the bushes, enhaling the sunny day. Ahhh....
@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 21st, 2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old December 21st, 2018, 01:08 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw padded back into camp, the sun surrounding him. He looked back at the bushes, and waited patiently for Bellkit. "Bellkit!" He whispered. She hadn't appeared yet, so the Tom waited by the bushes, enhaling the sunny day. Ahhh....
@Flippaw
Bellkit crept forward slowly, then darted over to the tom. Puffing, she stared in mock indignance at him. "I only have small kit legs!" She mewed, "I can't run as fast as you!" Purring loudly, and swallowing laughter, she jumped on top of him, cuffing him lightly on the ears before nibbling on his right ear.

@Lilyfur2 !!

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 21st, 2018, 05:23 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit crept forward slowly, then darted over to the tom. Puffing, she stared in mock indignance at him. "I only have small kit legs!" She mewed, "I can't run as fast as you!" Purring loudly, and swallowing laughter, she jumped on top of him, cuffing him lightly on the ears before nibbling on his right ear.

@Lilyfur2 !!
"You scared me! You still run pretty fast!" He playfully flicked his tail over her ear and purred. He let Bellkit nibble his ear, and he laughed happily. " That tickles! " He squealed. He continued to purr, feeling content and joyful.
@Flippaw

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 22nd, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2018, 08:47 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"You scared me! You still run pretty fast!" He playfully flicked his tail over her ear and purred. He let Bellkit nibble his ear, and he laughed happily. " That tickles! " He squealed. He continued to purr, feeling content and joyful.
@Flippaw

She jumped off his back and flicked her tail onto his muzzle, making him sneeze loudly. Purring, she grabbed a shiny pebble, and dropped it at his paws. "Want to play Hide The Pebble?" She asked, hoping he would say yes and excited at the prospect of a game.

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 22nd, 2018, 08:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
She jumped off his back and flicked her tail onto his muzzle, making him sneeze loudly. Purring, she grabbed a shiny pebble, and dropped it at his paws. "Want to play Hide The Pebble?" She asked, hoping he would say yes and excited at the prospect of a game.

@Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw nodded. "That seems fun!" He felt so happy! It was just like old times. " Who wants to hide it first? " He asked cheerfully.

Old December 23rd, 2018, 04:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

It was easy to tell when someone was in a mood. Umbraice didn’t normally ask how his clan mates was faring, but it was pretty easy to tell when someone was in a rather pensive mood. He expected much from Auroraflame given the current circumstances. The tom himself wasn’t in a very sour mood. He tried to stay to himself and neutral, or at least keep everything under wraps. With everything going on, Umbraice was pretending to play aloof until things were sorted out...if anything would get better. The sour mood of the former deputy was kinda buzz killing, but Umbraice didn’t comment on it because he knew this must had been a tough time for her. Umbraice has been rather chilled all that morning, but he was humorously thinking that allowing Auroraflame to sit beside him meant that she was probably going to lure him into her cloud of depression. His whiskers twitched as he mentally laughed at that thought.

He ate while he listened to her, plucking the tough feathers off the scrawny chordate. It was rare when she would agree with his concept, so hearing her utter thenwprds made his chest swell in pride...until he gave her an irritated expression when she decided to disagree with him. Umbraice paused eating, blinking at her with a roll of his shoulders. “That’s your fault if you choose to give up because you continuously fail. You’re not going to get perfect at something the first or second or third time. It takes time and dedication.” Umbraice concluded. At least, that’s how his mindset was. He wasn’t the greatest climber, and he usually always broke claw in the past. There was times he wanted to give up, but now after so many, many long months the tom was an exceptional climber of rocky and rough surfaces. “It’s called perseverance, you know.” Normally, he always expected Auroraflame to be her super bubbly self, but even her eyes heated the expression that everything was loss. He felt bad for her in a sense.

The next second though, his tail swished behind in victory. He caught that crack of a grin planted on her features. He was totally about to continue whatever he was doing to make her smile until it disappeared. His lips stayed into a smirk, scoffing at her. If her comment was supposed to offended it, it did quite the opposite. Instead, he threw his head back to laugh. “Is that what you all are calling freakishly handsome now? Then, yeah, totally. That’s the best way to describe my face and me.” He rumbled on, a deep purr eliciting from him. He didn’t think there was any point in mulling over thoughts of recent events. If Starclan could hear their cries, then they would answer their prayers soon enough. This moment would had called for whisking her away from her sadness, but she couldn’t leave camp. Which sucked. Being stuck in camp was the worst punishment alive according to Umbraice. “I mean, why else would you approach me? I know you just find me so irresistible...” He drew out. He normally wasn’t this idiotic flirt, but with her it was kinda fun. He liked playing around with her, but when he continued to notice that she wasn’t budging to keep a smile on her face, he hit her on her flank with his tail. “Would it kill you to smile a bit? You’re souring the mood, Auroraflame. Just a little smile, doll. For your friend, Umbraice.” He begged, his smirk turned into a much brighter smile.
The former deputy knew that she wasn't lightening the mood, and she certainly wasn't putting in any effort to try and lighten it. She knew that for someone like Umbraice, who could be rather....energetic, she probably was a pain to be sitting next to, but she couldn't say that she cared. Auroraflame was past the point of caring about how she was making other cats feel at this point in time. Well, it wasn't like she had cared very much before, but now she was as unsympathetic as a rock. Her clanmates had killed her mood, so now she was going to kill theirs, and it wouldn't even be intentional. Auroraflame could almost laugh at how sad she had become. She was so lonely and so sad that it was funny. Yet she didn't laugh. She didn't smile. She had to make it clear that she wasn't alright. Maybe someone would take pity on her then.

Auroraflame quietly snorted as she watched Umbraice's expression change from a proud, slightly surprised expression to one of irritation as she agreed and then disagreed. Hah. Jokes on him. Did he really expect her to go down without a fight? She shrugged in response to his answer. Honestly, it was a pretty good answer and she agreed with him, but obviously she couldn't let him slide away with a win so easily. "We don't always get a choice as to whether we continue or not, nor do we always have the time nor ability to stay dedicated. Sometimes the world is just against you and no one wants to see you succeed. While a lot of your success depends on yourself, support is just as important, yet some people don't get a chance at support, and then they fail." Auroraflame was mainly speaking from her own experiences, but it was also a general thought that she knew could apply to everyone. This was just another dark thought that she pondered over these days. But she had to admit, she kind of enjoyed it. She was glad that she had so much time to think about the deep answers to deep questions and honestly it was also a time for her to motivate herself, to remind herself that could very well be back in her position someday.

The deep thoughts then all seemed to disappear as Umbraice responded to her previous comment. Suddenly she was ready to argue again, but over a topic that she absolutely enjoyed discussing more. "Your lack of brain cells disgusts me. Ugly means you're about as pretty as a dead rat. Freakishly handsome means a tom cat that is not you," she responded with a smirk. "Y'know, sometimes I really worry about you. I'm worried that no cat will want to be mates with a cat as dumb as you. I don't want to see you lonely forever," she said with a forced, sweet smile. Her eyes glinted playfully. She had to admit, she was having fun. This was the kind of stuff she enjoyed back when she was deputy and she was happier. Now she enjoyed it even more because making fun of Umbraice was perhaps the only interesting thing in her life right now. Auroraflame was about to comment on his terrible flirting skills, when she smirked and decided to make things a little interesting. "Oh yes, sooooo irresistible and so devilishly handsome," she said with a sly smile, and leaned close enough to the tom so that they almost touched noses. Auroraflame didn't flirt, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to. "Aish!" she hissed as he hit her on the flank with his tail, and she quickly pulled away. She used her tail to rub her flank as she glared at the tom. It didn't hurt. Auroraflame just also knew how to be a bit of a drama queen when the situation called. "Hun, I was born to sour the mood." Still she refused to smile. She could easily do it since she was actually having fun, but it was more fun to tease the tom.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 08:08 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The former deputy knew that she wasn't lightening the mood, and she certainly wasn't putting in any effort to try and lighten it. She knew that for someone like Umbraice, who could be rather....energetic, she probably was a pain to be sitting next to, but she couldn't say that she cared. Auroraflame was past the point of caring about how she was making other cats feel at this point in time. Well, it wasn't like she had cared very much before, but now she was as unsympathetic as a rock. Her clanmates had killed her mood, so now she was going to kill theirs, and it wouldn't even be intentional. Auroraflame could almost laugh at how sad she had become. She was so lonely and so sad that it was funny. Yet she didn't laugh. She didn't smile. She had to make it clear that she wasn't alright. Maybe someone would take pity on her then.

Auroraflame quietly snorted as she watched Umbraice's expression change from a proud, slightly surprised expression to one of irritation as she agreed and then disagreed. Hah. Jokes on him. Did he really expect her to go down without a fight? She shrugged in response to his answer. Honestly, it was a pretty good answer and she agreed with him, but obviously she couldn't let him slide away with a win so easily. "We don't always get a choice as to whether we continue or not, nor do we always have the time nor ability to stay dedicated. Sometimes the world is just against you and no one wants to see you succeed. While a lot of your success depends on yourself, support is just as important, yet some people don't get a chance at support, and then they fail." Auroraflame was mainly speaking from her own experiences, but it was also a general thought that she knew could apply to everyone. This was just another dark thought that she pondered over these days. But she had to admit, she kind of enjoyed it. She was glad that she had so much time to think about the deep answers to deep questions and honestly it was also a time for her to motivate herself, to remind herself that could very well be back in her position someday.

The deep thoughts then all seemed to disappear as Umbraice responded to her previous comment. Suddenly she was ready to argue again, but over a topic that she absolutely enjoyed discussing more. "Your lack of brain cells disgusts me. Ugly means you're about as pretty as a dead rat. Freakishly handsome means a tom cat that is not you," she responded with a smirk. "Y'know, sometimes I really worry about you. I'm worried that no cat will want to be mates with a cat as dumb as you. I don't want to see you lonely forever," she said with a forced, sweet smile. Her eyes glinted playfully. She had to admit, she was having fun. This was the kind of stuff she enjoyed back when she was deputy and she was happier. Now she enjoyed it even more because making fun of Umbraice was perhaps the only interesting thing in her life right now. Auroraflame was about to comment on his terrible flirting skills, when she smirked and decided to make things a little interesting. "Oh yes, sooooo irresistible and so devilishly handsome," she said with a sly smile, and leaned close enough to the tom so that they almost touched noses. Auroraflame didn't flirt, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to. "Aish!" she hissed as he hit her on the flank with his tail, and she quickly pulled away. She used her tail to rub her flank as she glared at the tom. It didn't hurt. Auroraflame just also knew how to be a bit of a drama queen when the situation called. "Hun, I was born to sour the mood." Still she refused to smile. She could easily do it since she was actually having fun, but it was more fun to tease the tom.
Umbraice ears perked, listening to Auroraflame as she countered his argument against her. His tail twitched behind him, she was such a sour puss nowadays, and he couldn’t help but roll his eyes at how ridiculous she was sounding. Umbraice lived his days like tomorrow was going to end up being his last. He made sure to live everyday to its fullest without sitting stationary for too long, but today was such a nice day for relaxation, but soon enough his paws would began to ache again for some adventure. To Umbraice, you were only a failure if you made yourself out to be one. Umbraice was just a little uncomfortable about what to say next. It was like she was purposely trying to sour the mood. It was just a little awkward for him. He knew she was upset about her loss in position and all, but would it kill her to lighten up a bit? It wasn’t the end of the world. Umbraice was on Auroraflame’s side even though she was being a stick in the mud. It wasn’t her fault that she lost her position for standing up for what was right. Instead of mulling around, she need continue fighting. She was being exactly what she justified; a failure.

He should had known she had some retort prepared for him. He stared at her with a boyish arrogance as she insulted him. He could take the insults without a problem, only as she continued, his whiskers twitched. That was probably the insult of the century! “Wow, you sure do have a way of making a tom feel special.” He muttered to himself more than her. Not that he really showed that he cared about whatever she said towards him. It was kinda funny, he’d admit, but he was pretty chilled. It was hard for another feline to disrupt the good mood he usually kept himself in. He didn’t like to give others the power to control how he felt. “I assure you, doll face, that you do not have to worry about my future mate or I because I’m more than certain she will love me for my heart and not my brain. I’m sure she won’t care about my looks either.” Umbraice stated, just a little proudly. Honestly, by this point in his life, he wasn’t even worried about obtaining a mate. He was pretty much chilling and love was so far out in the left field that he wasn’t concerned with it in the slightest. He snickered at her, “I’m pretty sure I won’t be the one that’s lonely forever. With the killer mood you’re in you’re going to run all your suitors away.” He was obviously joking, but his words had serious undertones. Auroraflame wasn’t a bad looking molly. He was sure that there were already many toms attracted to her, but if her heart was as ugly as her mood, then that attractiveness would disappear in a blink of an eye.

“Oh? I thought I was as pretty as a dead rat?” The tom wasn’t expecting the molly to appear so close to him. It caused him to recoil back when he saw her drawing closer to him. He didn’t know what she was capable of, so hitting her flank had saved his life when she pulled back from him. Even her hiss didn’t seem to bother him, and instead, he laughed at her. She was being so ridiculous that Umbraice couldn’t take her seriously. That’s exactly what she was being; a drama queen. “I didn’t even hit you that hard!” He called out her bluff. She had no reason to hiss at him, but she probably just did it because of the crestfallen mood. “Were you?” He smirked at her, “You sure are doing a heck of an amazing job at it.” His tail flicked feverishly behind him. He was probably up to something, tryingbto get her to keep a smile on her face. The only time he usually only managed to do that was when he allowed her to be incredibly mean to him and hit him with insults. “And, I was born to freshen the mood,” he purred arrogantly, daring himself to sit next to her, knowing he might end up getting a good clawing. It’s not like he wasn’t clawed before, so it’ll probably be worth it coming from Auroraflame. Then again, she was all up in his face before, and he was just so tired of her being rotten. He wrapped his tail around her, flicking her opposite ear with the tip of his tail. “I know you don’t ever mean what you say to me. I know you just be extra mean to me just so you can keep your paws off me. I know, I know, it’s my fault for being so amazing and all, and you just don’t know what to do about it so you’re mean to me. I guarantee that if you’re much nicer to me, then we’ll see about starting something together, yeah?” He touched his nose to her ear. He was heavily jesting and toying with her. He knew she didn’t like him in that way - it was too far fetch to believe that she ever would. He did like playing this game with her though, and he couldn’t wait to hear the insult that will be spewing from her muzzle next.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 08:13 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A grin broke out across the tom’s face as Gingerblossom approached. ”Gingerblossom!” He purred, even his eyes lighting up in delight. It felt impossible for him to be upset while she was around, always so happy and positive… Blazingcomet wondered how she had escaped the world hardening her. Maybe things just… didn’t affect her. It wouldn’t surprise him, after all, what other explanation was there for a cat being immune to his flirting? Was it possible that he wasn’t as good as he’d thought? ”Missed you too, Gingy.” He mewed, flicking his tail up and over the smaller she cat. It felt like it had been way, way too long since he got to sit here and talk with her, after… Drizzleshard and everything. It was a mess. His life was a mess. But he didn’t want to talk about that now, not when it was finally in the back of his mind.
”So tell me, how’s my favorite girl been?” He asked, glancing over at her. Out of all the she cats he’d recently had a conversation with, Gingerblossom was his favorite. Despite his crush, they still managed to hang out normally (although that could have been because he hadn’t mentioned it to her, and she hadn’t caught on to his flirting) and Blazingcomet loved that. She had been a good friend to him, and Blazingcomet needed that right now. More than ever, actually. If he could have, he would’ve gone back in time and changed his decisions up to this point. He’d made some pretty bad ones recently… but hopefully, everyone would get over them soon. They had to eventually, right? Cats had gotten over much worse things than Blazingcomet splitting from his loving mate.

The dilute calico let out another purr as he responded to her greeting, and she got to her paws, shaking her pelt slightly to rid it of the dust she had kicked up when sliding over here. The touch of his tail sent a little tingle through her pelt, but likeall their emotions, Gingerblossom took it as excitement and happiness that she was able to talk to him once more. She was completely oblivious to anything that had happened with him lately, but she wasn’t mad at him for not talking to her for so long. She was only happy that now, she’d finally found a chance to talk to her best friend.
At his question, she broke into another heart-warning smile, intensity shining in her minty green orbs. “Well, I’ve been absolutely great! I’ve got the cutest apprentice ever, her name is Poppypaw, and to be quite honest, she reminds me a lot of myself. I think you’d like her very much, she’s adorable.” Her excited demeanor lessened a bit though, as she thought of another recent thing that happened. “Then of course there’s this war, which is completely wrong. I don’t see why the leaders can’t see that. They’re hurting their clanmates by making these... unwise decisions. I mean, I still support Grousestar and all, hes a good leader. But I think he’s got too much pressure on him right now.” Gingerblossom would never be able to speak ill of any cat. She’d heard plenty of her clanmates bantering the brown tabby tom, and that made her upset. She figured that their leader was under a lot of stress and pressure, and his clanmates talking about him behind his back would only add to that. That’s why she wanted to offer up as much support as possible. Additionally, she wasn’t mean. She saw the positive, best in every cat.
She blinked, her eyes flooding with her genuine happiness once more. “Though what about you Blazey? How have you been?” She cocked her head in interest, her ears perked to listen to whatever the ginger tom had to say.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 11:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

A luxurious stretch and the twitching of muscles beneath a thick layer of fur greeted the feline warmly, showing through as a purr rumbled from deep in her throat. The tortoiseshell stretched out her front then back legs, giving her chest and neck fur a quick grooming to calm the mane that seemed to grow around her neck. Yellow eyes scanned the clearing, resting on Sandtuft as she ate. A stomach rumble reminded her to eat so the she-cat made her way over the kill-pile, plucking out a cardinal from the pile. With small strides, the she-cat made her way over the Sandtuft.

"This spot taken?" a silky voice left the feline as she gestured towards the spot a tail length from her. "I'm Coconutbreeze, I thought we could get to know each other a bit," she spoke, giving her typical introduction. The moment she spoke her name, a lot of felines linked her back to Almondstar, the previous leader. She was her daughter after all. She was proud of that fact and wanted to make sure the family name stayed noble.
Considering her tendencies, Sandtuft often expected herself to have a quiet meal with no one to join her. She couldn't help the cat she had become, it was how her parents raised her, or rather lack thereof. She had redeeming qualities of course, but cat's normally couldn't get past the deceitfulness and fussy nature she had, that as well as her lack of manners. So when another she-cat with a silky voice padded up to her, asking if she could join her in her lunch, she looked up with quiet surprise. And the face was familiar too, the very daughter of Almondstar. Who didn't know Coconutbreeze was the daughter of Almondstar after all?
"It was taken by a leaf a few minutes ago, not sure if he plans on coming back or not." The tone of her voice didn't sound joking, in fact, it sounded deadpan; even if Sandtuft meant it as a joke. She had never been good at controlling her tone, another thing that caused cats to dislike her.

"Oh sure sure. Though I'll probably forget about everything we talk about here. Unless, I mean, if you plan on talking to me more than once. Typically I forget about cats I only talk to once." Flicking her ear, the sand colored tabby would scoot over a smidge, as if to invite the other she-cat to settle down with her so that they could talk. Though she made careful movements to not disrupt the pile of fur she had made, her eyes glued to it, ready to press her paw down on it should it give any sign of floating away into disrepair. Actually, she almost seemed more interested in it than the very daughter of a previous leader (of course that's what it appeared to be, however Sandtuft was actually paying full attention to the other).

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?