Old October 19th, 2017, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Marshheart giggled
" oh I see? Well it's alright young one " she meowed as she ate the rabbit foot
" so ...how you been? " she meowed as her tail flicked
Ripplepaw snorted “Lonely,” she looked down at the ground not knowing what do say next.
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw snorted “Lonely,” she looked down at the ground not knowing what do say next.
" so you have a mentor ? Family? " Marshheart asked as her ears where down. Didn't this apprentice have a femily? She thout Manny things over and over

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Oh, really?" Mousenose questioned, eyes glittering with amusement. "I can think of a reason! You lost because you were up against me; there's simply no match for the wondrous Mouse!" She put on a fake accent for her last accent, purposely becoming a bit more goofy. Her accent made her sound posh and fancy; both things she was not. Picking her prey back up, the molly moved over to Crowheart and dropped them down beside him. "If it makes you feel better, you still get to carry the majority of it home. You know my sis and her thoughts; mollies shouldn't be doing a lot of work. So we'll make it look like you made the bigger catch." She rolled her eyes, obviously frustrated by Tinyfuzz's opinions, but it wasn't like she had ever tried to change them. No, as soon as she noticed what her role model thought, she changed herself to act accordingly. That was the whole reason the two of them had to have this whole 'mate' act going on; to Tinyfuzz and her mate's family, Mousenose's kind was an abomination. Mouse could feel her eyes shimmer, giving away her sad thoughts, before she quickly pushed them away and put on a small smile. She was with her best friend, where she was free to be herself. She wouldn't allow any sadness right now.

"I'm not this energetic around other cats," the she-cat agreed with a laugh. "Only around you. I mean, I'm not myself around anyone other than you. I can't afford to be." A brief moment of silence fell over Mousenose when she stared down at the ground, tail swishing gently behind her before she turned her pale green eyes back on Crowheart. "Thank you for that," she murmured softly. It wasn't like she hadn't thanked her best friend before; she had, and multiple times. It was just that she always felt like she'd never be able to repay him for all he had done for her. He made her life right now possible; otherwise, she wouldn't be able to keep up this act. And if she didn't go with this act, then Tinyfuzz would surely turn her back on Mousenose. The molly knew a true sibling shouldn't do that, that they should love you no matter what, but she couldn't help but want to keep her sister even if she wouldn't be free to be herself. She simply had always looked up to her older sister; she couldn't imagine not having the molly to converse with. Because of Crow, she still could, and she would always be thankful to him for it. The brown and cream warrior pressed her muzzle up against the tom's, a gesture to show how happy she was to have him. "You really are the bestest best friend ever, you know?" Then, a mere moment later she pulled back, a small purr emitting from her throat. Raising a paw and playfully batting the black tom's shoulder, she turned her attention back to the unfamiliar territory around them. "So, what would you like to do now? I personally don't feel like going back to that crowded camp soon." Plus, she didn't want Crow to return when he had left in such a bad mood. She wanted to give her friend more time to relax and enjoy himself.
Is this where we left off last, Doodle?
If so, should I reply in ShadowClan territory?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:29 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

well, if runningpaw was aiming to impress him, she had certainly done a good job of it. it was a rather neat catch, and he appreciated the patience she'd demonstrated- she'll make a good warrior. her ceremony was due soon, and so of course she had managed to hone her skills, but it didn't stop russetstar from finding himself impressed with her hunting abilities. "...good job." he smiled with a nod of his head, before glancing into the water himself for a few moments, catching sight of a smaller fish and quickly throwing it onto the ground, sinking a claw into the prey with a huff.
Runningpaw was very proud of herself. She impressed the clan leader! Now that was an achievement any cat would be proud of. Her blue-green eyes shone with pride, and now that she was feeling like herself, she could didn't have a need to be upset anymore. Well, why should she be upset anymore. Her depression wasn't their anymore. She didn't have the need to be upset. After the patrol, she'd be sure to tell her father about it. "Thank you..." Runningpaw dipped her head respectfully to Russetstar, tail twitching. This had made her day, it really did make her day a whole much better, not that it wasn't good.
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:48 AM

Wink Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
" so you have a mentor ? Family? " Marshheart asked as her ears where down. Didn't this apprentice have a femily? She thout Manny things over and over
“No family,” Ripplepaw looked down again. “My old mentor was Webclaw now my mentor is Chaseripple,” She looked up at Marshheart
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
“No family,” Ripplepaw looked down again. “My old mentor was Webclaw now my mentor is Chaseripple,” She looked up at Marshheart
Her ears flattened
" i...I'm sorry no cat should have no family... " Marshheart meowed as she looked down her tail curled up (no more stormclan ) she sniffles a little she never had a family either " I'm sorry " she repeated

Old October 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM

Unhappy Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Her ears flattened
" i...I'm sorry no cat should have no family... " Marshheart meowed as she looked down her tail curled up (no more stormclan ) she sniffles a little she never had a family either " I'm sorry " she repeated
“It won’t slow me down though,” (crying) she held her head up bravely.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
“It won’t slow me down though,” (crying) she held her head up bravely.
Marshheart smiled at how brave ripplepaw was
" bravery is good dear " she meowed with a flick of her tail (she kinda looks like mappleshade mixed with redtail) the she cat looked around and cleaned her fur .

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:15 AM

Talking Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Marshheart smiled at how brave ripplepaw was
" bravery is good dear " she meowed with a flick of her tail (she kinda looks like mappleshade mixed with redtail) the she cat looked around and cleaned her fur .
Ripplepaw smiled “ I guess it is good eh?” She licked one creamy coloured paw and drew it along her cream and brown face. (That cat on the album pic is Ripple)
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Ripplepaw smiled “ I guess it is good eh?” She licked one creamy coloured paw and drew it along her cream and brown face. (That cat on the album pic is Ripple)
" especially the hunt " Marshheart meowed as she stood up her red and black striped where like a tigers. She crouched in some tall grass and waited for a prey to walk by an inch of her nose.

Closed Thread