Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:57 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:54 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 10:52 AM
Dimlit Caverns
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:50 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2020, 03:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven

Gullpaw had safely made it through camp and avoided Coldamber, she assumed that someone had reported what she did and that Twilightstar would want to punish her or scold her,” Twilightstar. I assume Coldamber already reported to you a few days ago about the incident with me. After the incident a spent a fews days just out of the territory to mentally calm myself, which now that I have calmed myself I’m here to receive whatever punishment you have decided is right for me.“ she meowed unaware that Twilightstar hadn’t received the report of the incident.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 10th, 2020, 03:58 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@hope @Rainquail @Elementals

Ashfeather hesitated. Wasn't Robinpaw coming with her? Well, it was good to talk to the other members of the patrol. However, she felt herself beginning to shrink beneath her bicolored pelt. Had she said something wrong? Did Robinpaw not want to be with her? He didn't seem like he wanted to be with her. Should she voice this? Her fur was prickling a little, but then she shook her head to clear it, her jaw swinging a bit. "M-marigold would be f-farther out on th-the territory," she explained quietly to Robinpaw, wondering if he would even acknowledge her. She decided to add, "If y-you want t-to go with Fallenghost and n-not me, th-that's fine."
Beepaw padded over to Ashfeather, feeling maybe it was her fault she was second guessing herself.
I'll go with you."

@hope @Elementals
((No inspiration but to get this moving))

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 10th, 2020, 08:02 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Dimtail walks into the territory, hoping his upset apprentice would follow. "So today," he said, "We will work on tracking, and also on recognizing different scents. Then we will work more on fighting." @Drago0n
Nightpaw nodded. That sounded fun.
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:11 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish could feel his heart leap into his throat as the skylight began to fade into the distance, leaving them in near pitch black darkness. It would only get darker ahead. Whiskers twitching frantically, the spindly cream tom scouted through the darkness, unable to shake the feeling that the tunnel was getting smaller and smaller every step.

Eaglepaw's voice nearly scared the life out of him. Pelt bristling, the warrior turned his wife eyes to face the relative direction he supposed the young tom would be. "Of course. I wouldn't take you anywhere boring. Oh! If we're lucky there might be rabbits down here." Fun. Hah. Poor kid, having a claustrophobic mentor.
Eaglepaw padded behind his mentor, happy and excited. He could tell Littlewish was slightly nervous and scared but the tom couldn't understand why. He loved that the tunnel was small and deadly quiet, only their own breathing could be heard. And their voices. That would be great! the apprentice told his mentor, a slight purr in his voice. The tunnels were exciting. Too exciting that he was purring and joyful. Even Eaglepaw had never known he could act like this.
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

// @Rainquail @gs29513 @Slinky

Snailswirl
________

The tabby was a bit overwhelmed by everything going on. When asked a question, they had to take a moment to really register what had been said. Wall digging... oh! That looked good! "Um, uh, yeah, great work so far! Sorry, I think I’m tired..." they blinked apologetically, not entirely sure what was going on any more. Coldamber seemed much better at this than them, they were exhausted.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:09 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw padded behind his mentor, happy and excited. He could tell Littlewish was slightly nervous and scared but the tom couldn't understand why. He loved that the tunnel was small and deadly quiet, only their own breathing could be heard. And their voices. That would be great! the apprentice told his mentor, a slight purr in his voice. The tunnels were exciting. Too exciting that he was purring and joyful. Even Eaglepaw had never known he could act like this.

Littlewish felt a smile tug at his features, amber eyes melting with affection. How his apprentice could stay so calm in such a small, damp, dark place was beyond him. Do it for Eaglepaw. The words lulled his body into a calm state, almost enough to quell his urge to bolt out of the tunnel at the speed of light. Fear tickled at his toes as they walked on. Padding with only his whiskers to guide him, the warrior stopped every so often to sniff the walls and space ahead for any sign of prey. A whiff caught his nose, one that reminded him of the sweet mood grass.

"Your Winged Sire, you might want to stop here. I can smell something ahead." He explained, his voice barely more than a whisper. Nostrils twitching, he parted his maw to taste the musty air.
Rabbit.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:18 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

This Littlewish guy was annoying. And then when he got all up in her space... Well that was it. He should of been more careful of who he messed with.

"Yes, mister Littlewish, half that reason is you!" She ignored the rest of his stupid little speech. While he was ranting on and on about ahsring with a lovely molly like you Echowind made an attempt to hit him over the nose. Sheathed claws, of course.

Littlewish could feel the discomfort that radiated off of the molly, and felt the lively grin that had kit up his face just moments before lessen. perhaps he should take things down a notch. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable,- of course not- he just wanted his spot back to his lonesome. Perhaps he could have asked nicely instead of all the theatrics. But where would be be without them? Some boring, modern, flashy tom who just wanted to please everyone. To him, it was either the fun way or the highway. Features puckering into a pout as the she-cat decided to take a swing at him, he promptly ducked, the swipe sending air ruffling the fur on his forehead.

"Look, madam, I'm not trying to be irritating. I'm simply stating the truth. That spot you took is mine, and I would like it back. If you do not give it back, I might as well share with you." He reasoned, pointing out his opinion with a sophisticated albeit sheepish tone.

Old September 11th, 2020, 05:19 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I...guess. Nothing the medicine cats can't fix up. Skunkblaze mewed, managing to stand somewhat steadily. Deerblossom seemed to be......a little strange, but she supposed she was too after the near-death experience. @MagicCat99
Deerblossom purred even louder. Good. His tail flicked. "Hey, Skunkblaze..." He purred, his voice soft. "I, uh, I've got something to tell you..." His face was almost completely red. "I like you, a lot. I really do." The tom waited for her to answer.

Click my dragons!
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:54 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish could feel the discomfort that radiated off of the molly, and felt the lively grin that had kit up his face just moments before lessen. perhaps he should take things down a notch. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable,- of course not- he just wanted his spot back to his lonesome. Perhaps he could have asked nicely instead of all the theatrics. But where would be be without them? Some boring, modern, flashy tom who just wanted to please everyone. To him, it was either the fun way or the highway. Features puckering into a pout as the she-cat decided to take a swing at him, he promptly ducked, the swipe sending air ruffling the fur on his forehead.

"Look, madam, I'm not trying to be irritating. I'm simply stating the truth. That spot you took is mine, and I would like it back. If you do not give it back, I might as well share with you." He reasoned, pointing out his opinion with a sophisticated albeit sheepish tone.
Echowind wasn't listening. "You win," she hissed, padding towards the entrance. She needed someone to talk to, and she clearly wasn't getting that here. Maybe she'd find Whispertail.

(feel free to stop her!)

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[Open]

Breezefeather was once again lying down in the clearing, the silver tom not exactly knowing what to do with himself... he felt almost lost in the middle of his clanmates and he didn't know why. He had a mate, he had a family... or would soon have one again... and he was doing surprisingly well through it all. But he was once again realizing his age. He wasn't elder age, definitely not, but he could feel it. In the way that small things ached and he took longer to warm up during a run. He was lucky he had always been fast, because if that started getting worse he would be tired and tired and he wouldn't have his main method of escape anymore. It was tiring, he had to admit that but nevertheless his green eyes scanned the clearing ever peaceful and mindful of the situation.

Crinklekit squinted as she poked her head through the mouth of the nursery den, eyes hungry with curiousity. It had been a decent amount of time since she'd last been out. But that just meant that there was more to explore in the meantime! Dragging her dead-legs behind her with fire-filled eyes, the white kit broke free from the boundaries of the den and shuffled into the big, wide world. It was a beautiful world. The birds chirped a melody, and the sky was splattered with fluffy clouds split by the brilliant sun. Emerald orbs consuming the colours greedily, she continued on her way. Gasping in awe, she dragged herself forwards tentatively before she was stopped by a big, fluffy rock. Meeting the rock with wide eyes, her eyelids blinked in surprise and mild disappointment as she realized it was in fact a cat, not a rock.

"Hello mistew! I'm on a' adventuwe. You look bowed so dya wanna come too?"

Closed Thread