Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 PM

Old June 11th, 2017, 11:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"Small cats are quicker then bigger cats and they can slip into smaller places easier. There are several ways small cats can beat bigger cats." He mewed. "Don't doubt yourself, you'll make a great warrior, you just need to practice." He added, he knew how nervous cats could be when they first start the battle training. He was glad Blackcrystal was going to be here to help him, he was a bigger cat and it would be hard to show Emberpaw the moves smaller cats could use. With Blackcrystal around, she could use those smaller cat moves against him. A flicker of doubt waved through Orangetail, 'Am I the right mentor for Emberpaw?' He thought, he shook those thought away and focused on the black she-cat. His muscles shifted underneath his thick orange coat, he sprang at Blackcrystal, aiming to land behind her or on top of her, his weight would surely take her down.

(Ok I know this is really bad... I've been sick with the flu so my brain is moving on the slowest capacity it can I am sorry)
{Sorry for the late reply! But you had the flu? o.o That's TERRIBLE. You didn't get your flu shot to prevent it? I hate getting sick in general >.< }

Emberpaw tilted her head as she listened to her mentor. She wondered if it was her right place to even ask questions. Because she was a curious cat. Whenever she did make friends, she would constantly ask them questions, thus annoying them it seemed. The she cat was itching to ask questions, but in order to maintain this, she nodded. ''I am a small cat!'' it was obvious that she was a small cat. Smaller than Blackcrystal herself. Blackcrystal gave off a sweet sense of laughter, admiring the soon to be warrior that awaited her lesson. The black feline herself embraced herself for impact, and when it came, she felt herself being pushed to the ground rather harshly. She let out an exasperated breathe at the fact of her friend landing on top of her. Blackcrystal stared at the tom for a second, almost forgetting where she was. Emberpaw was waiting for the next move. She knew that if she used this information, these moves, it would help her with protection in the future. Hopefully...Honestly she didn't know what the future might bring, and she was quite scared of what awaited her. The apprentice got to her paws, flicking her tail. Blackcrystal allowed her muscles to relax, and she could see the expression of doubt outlining her friend's face. Gently, she reached up a paw to touch his cheek. ''Don't worry, you're doing great.'' She whispered loud enough for him to hear before she pulled her paw away, and using the move of a smaller cat, Blackcrystal used her hind legs to spread power into a solid kick, and was able to slide from under the larger cat with her size. As she got to her feet, she sent a wink towards Emberpaw. ''Being small has its advantages.'' She mewed. ''Dontcha think, Orangey?'' She teased, before flicking her tail towards the other small cat. ''You can try it out if you want.'' She motioned towards Orangetail, giving him a confident look. ''Do you think she's ready?''
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:04 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi didn't respond she just headed off in the direction of the squirrel, making as little noise as possible. Don't get distracted just get the squirrel and meet back up with Burning Forst, Don't lose the squirrels sc- scent Naomi came to a stop as she caught the scent of two warriors Oh great..Not again! she bounded off forgetting all about the squirrel and Burning Forest
Burning forest picked up the rabbit that he had just finished off and headed back in the direction they where supposed to meet. It took longer than expected.She should be here by now. he though,coming into the open space.He paused when he found Naomi wasn't there.He dropped the rabbit and smelled the air cautiously."Naomi,where are you?" He asked,thinking it was some kind of joke.he went in the direction she went for the squirrel and stopped. Her scent turns away frome the squirrel.What happened and why did she turn away?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:07 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burning forest picked up the rabbit that he had just finished off and headed back in the direction they where supposed to meet. It took longer than expected.She should be here by now. he though,coming into the open space.He paused when he found Naomi wasn't there.He dropped the rabbit and smelled the air cautiously."Naomi,where are you?" He asked,thinking it was some kind of joke.he went in the direction she went for the squirrel and stopped. Her scent turns away frome the squirrel.What happened and why did she turn away?

GyreHaze backed away from the older warrior, letting out a sigh as she knew she couldn't cover up trying to leave the territory so her and Onyxire could visit an old friend. " Naomi i know your not mouse brained, and I also know My sister and I have tried to leave before but we aren't this time," she sighed as Naomi eyed her. "I was in the middle of hunting, and i caught onto your trail you two! I havea kit to get back to, both of you are coming back to camp with me and Burning Forest. I'm not letting you sneak off again" The older she-cat hissed in annoyance. I can't deal with these two right now
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
GyreHaze backed away from the older warrior, letting out a sigh as she knew she couldn't cover up trying to leave the territory so her and Onyxire could visit an old friend. " Naomi i know your not mouse brained, and I also know My sister and I have tried to leave before but we aren't this time," she sighed as Naomi eyed her. "I was in the middle of hunting, and i caught onto your trail you two! I havea kit to get back to, both of you are coming back to camp with me and Burning Forest. I'm not letting you sneak off again" The older she-cat hissed in annoyance. I can't deal with these two right now
Burning forest just watched them talk it out,not sure what to do.He waited a while before he finnaly joined the conversation."So why are you in thunderclan territory?You obviously know Naomi but you still aren't in thunderclan.Do you need to talk to her or something?" He asked."I'm not trying to be nosy or anything.Its just that you can get into trouble being here."

Old June 12th, 2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Burning forest just watched them talk it out,not sure what to do.He waited a while before he finnaly joined the conversation."So why are you in thunderclan territory?You obviously know Naomi but you still aren't in thunderclan.Do you need to talk to her or something?" He asked."I'm not trying to be nosy or anything.Its just that you can get into trouble being here."
GyreHaze turned to face Burning Forest before looking back at Naomi " He is definitely mouse brained though, Naomi can you tell your little mate over there we are apart of thunderclan since he thinks otherwise" she clawed up a few clumps of dirt and grass as Naomi glared at her.
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
GyreHaze turned to face Burning Forest before looking back at Naomi " He is definitely mouse brained though, Naomi can you tell your little mate over there we are apart of thunderclan since he thinks otherwise" she clawed up a few clumps of dirt and grass as Naomi glared at her.
Burning forest stood up,for bristling."Well I'm sorry!Your sneaking around and I was far away!" He snarled.He whipped the rabbits blood away frome his nose and caught the whiff of thunderclan. Dumb rabbit must have came across the windclan border because I smelt windclan.And now I look like a mouse brain! he thought angrily.

Old June 12th, 2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Burning forest stood up,for bristling."Well I'm sorry!Your sneaking around and I was far away!" He snarled.He whipped the rabbits blood away frome his nose and caught the whiff of thunderclan. Dumb rabbit must have came across the windclan border because I smelt windclan.And now I look like a mouse brain! he thought angrily.
Naomi sighed, "I'll see you three back at camp, I need to get back to PineKit" and with that she bounded back to camp. "Hey! Calm Down Burning Forest, It's not like we talk or see each other around camp much." GyreHaze sighed and started to walk past the Tom,her pelt brushing his for mere seconds before she turned to face him
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Naomi sighed, "I'll see you three back at camp, I need to get back to PineKit" and with that she bounded back to camp. "Hey! Calm Down Burning Forest, It's not like we talk or see each other around camp much." GyreHaze sighed and started to walk past the Tom,her pelt brushing his for mere seconds before she turned to face him
"What do you want?" He snapped.He started heading in the direction of Naomi before he stopped."OK.I'm sorry.I shouldn't have snapped." He said,turning back to GyreHaze.

Old June 12th, 2017, 11:33 AM

Quote:
"What do you want?" He snapped.He started heading in the direction of Naomi before he stopped."OK.I'm sorry.I shouldn't have snapped." He said,turning back to GyreHaze.

GyreHaze looked down at her paws "It's Fine..Honestly"she mumbled, slowly heading back towards camp
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:33 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{Sorry for the late reply! But you had the flu? o.o That's TERRIBLE. You didn't get your flu shot to prevent it? I hate getting sick in general >.< }

Emberpaw tilted her head as she listened to her mentor. She wondered if it was her right place to even ask questions. Because she was a curious cat. Whenever she did make friends, she would constantly ask them questions, thus annoying them it seemed. The she cat was itching to ask questions, but in order to maintain this, she nodded. ''I am a small cat!'' it was obvious that she was a small cat. Smaller than Blackcrystal herself. Blackcrystal gave off a sweet sense of laughter, admiring the soon to be warrior that awaited her lesson. The black feline herself embraced herself for impact, and when it came, she felt herself being pushed to the ground rather harshly. She let out an exasperated breathe at the fact of her friend landing on top of her. Blackcrystal stared at the tom for a second, almost forgetting where she was. Emberpaw was waiting for the next move. She knew that if she used this information, these moves, it would help her with protection in the future. Hopefully...Honestly she didn't know what the future might bring, and she was quite scared of what awaited her. The apprentice got to her paws, flicking her tail. Blackcrystal allowed her muscles to relax, and she could see the expression of doubt outlining her friend's face. Gently, she reached up a paw to touch his cheek. ''Don't worry, you're doing great.'' She whispered loud enough for him to hear before she pulled her paw away, and using the move of a smaller cat, Blackcrystal used her hind legs to spread power into a solid kick, and was able to slide from under the larger cat with her size. As she got to her feet, she sent a wink towards Emberpaw. ''Being small has its advantages.'' She mewed. ''Dontcha think, Orangey?'' She teased, before flicking her tail towards the other small cat. ''You can try it out if you want.'' She motioned towards Orangetail, giving him a confident look. ''Do you think she's ready?''
(No I usually don't get sick that often, and its fine!)

Orangetail felt reassurance spread through him as Blackcrystal motivated him. Whenever she was around Orangetail always felt an extra spurt of coinfiedence. He wasn't quite expecting the powerful kick that came from the she-cat, he felt the body underneath him move. As he turned to face Blackcrystal, he chuckled and rolled his eyes at her statements. "I think she should try the move against you, Blackcrystal. I'd rather not crush my first apprentice. Besides, she can get used to the move when practicing with you then try on me." He said. His eyes turned towards Emberpaw, a gentle light shone in his eyes. "If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I want you to practice a few moves with Blackcrystal before we practice together. Just take your time and don't worry if you don't get the move right on the first try, it's all about practice." He purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!