Today 11:42 AM

Old June 7th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Well..maybe she's changed." Timberpaw mumbled with a small shrug. "Would it make you feel better if I told you about my parents?" As much as he hated to ask it, he did.
DawnPaw gazed up at him her face softening, this was the first time he offered to talk about his past- and by the look on his face it seemed to be a sensitive topic, much like her own she smiled at him, happy he would even offer she purred."It's okay...Just you offering is enough, it's hard to talk about it right so...I won't force you". Her blue eyes peered at his expression gently.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:00 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw gazed up at him her face softening, this was the first time he offered to talk about his past- and by the look on his face it seemed to be a sensitive topic, much like her own she smiled at him, happy he would even offer she purred."It's okay...Just you offering is enough, it's hard to talk about it right so...I won't force you". Her blue eyes peered at his expression gently.

Timberpaws ears folded back, perking back up after. "Oh eh- No it's fine, really!" He said, giving a somewhat sad smile, swishing his tail. "But uhm..if you don't wanna hear..then..yeah.." He said with a somewhat nervous laugh.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:51 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaws ears folded back, perking back up after. "Oh eh- No it's fine, really!" He said, giving a somewhat sad smile, swishing his tail. "But uhm..if you don't wanna hear..then..yeah.." He said with a somewhat nervous laugh.
DawnPaw blinked slightly before frantically speaking up."N-No i want to hear! It's just...I Didn't want you to force yourself is all...". The cream molly gave him a small affectionate lick on the cheek, hoping to show that she cared.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 8th, 2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 05:10 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw blinked slightly before frantically speaking up."N-No i want to hear! It's just...I Didn't want you to force yourself is all...". The cream molly gave him a small affectionate lick on the cheek, hoping to show that she cared.

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning onto the cream feline. "I need to talk about it to someone anyway.." He mumbled, trying to perk up after. "But you know, anyways..you know about my mom, i don't see her alot. My dad.. he's er..dead...he got killed by a loner.." He told, ears folding back. "But that's ok! I have you and Doepaw!" He hummed out, giving a nervous and somewhat sad smile.

Old June 8th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning onto the cream feline. "I need to talk about it to someone anyway.." He mumbled, trying to perk up after. "But you know, anyways..you know about my mom, i don't see her alot. My dad.. he's er..dead...he got killed by a loner.." He told, ears folding back. "But that's ok! I have you and Doepaw!" He hummed out, giving a nervous and somewhat sad smile.
DawnPaw looked at him her face looked sad somewhat and she felt her heart twist in pain for him- here she was throwing a fit over never speaking to her mother again and TimberPaw didn't even get to talk to his mother nor father,she had fallen quite for a small amount of time before she softly leaned into TimberPaw, speaking gently."...I bet your father would of been a great dad- if he's anything like you then I'm sure he would never on purposely leave you or make you lonely...I'm certain he's very proud of you- He's in Starclan with my brother after all watching down on both of us happily".. She was being completely honest with the Tom and she gave a small sad but kind smile.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 8th, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 05:34 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw looked at him her face looked sad somewhat and she felt her heart twist in pain for him- here she was throwing a fit over never speaking to her mother again and TimberPaw didn't even get to talk to his mother nor father,she had fallen quite for a small amount of time before she softly leaned into TimberPaw, speaking gently."...I bet your father would of been a great dad- if he's anything like you then I'm sure he would never on purposely leave you or make you lonely...I'm certain he's very proud of you- He's in Starclan with my brother after all watching down on both of us happily".. She was being completely honest with the Tom and she gave a small sad but kind smile.

"Mhm.." The brown somali mumbled, warming up at the smile the molly gave him. "And I'm sure your brother is proud too." He said with a slight purr, flicking his tail. He sat up straight, "Ob yeah! Back to the point..did I make you feel better about talking to Quickfeather?" Timberpaw inquired, tilting his head slightly with a small grin.

Old June 8th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

"Mhm.." The brown somali mumbled, warming up at the smile the molly gave him. "And I'm sure your brother is proud too." He said with a slight purr, flicking his tail. He sat up straight, "Oh yeah! Back to the point..did I make you feel better about talking to Quickfeather?" Timberpaw inquired, tilting his head slightly with a small grin.
DawnPaw felt happy to hear and see TimberPaw seem happy again and she smiled gently, only to trail off for a moment at his question but she spoke in a quiet manner."...Okay...I will but not right now...I still...need more time".She took a breath before her blue gaze looked up at the brown tom who was giving her a warm but serious look ,feeling her fur heat up slightly she gave a small smirk. The cream Molly purred as she teased him gently."Hmm~ It seems like I broke the loveable dork...You're very serious all of a sudden". She was a little curious about what she had done to get such a look- one things for sure if the Tom actually knew that the face he was making now was pratically making her heart jump out he chest, She doesn't think she would be able to make it out alive without getting teased.

RP Tracker
Old June 8th, 2019, 07:03 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw felt happy to hear and see TimberPaw seem happy again and she smiled gently, only to trail off for a moment at his question but she spoke in a quiet manner."...Okay...I will but not right now...I still...need more time".She took a breath before her blue gaze looked up at the brown tom who was giving her a warm but serious look ,feeling her fur heat up slightly she gave a small smirk. The cream Molly purred as she teased him gently."Hmm~ It seems like I broke the loveable dork...You're very serious all of a sudden". She was a little curious about what she had done to get such a look- one things for sure if the Tom actually knew that the face he was making now was pratically making her heart jump out he chest, She doesn't think she would be able to make it out alive without getting teased.

Timberpaw felt his fur heat up, glancing away. "But, don't you like serious me?" He grinned, looking back at Dawnpaw with a smirk.

Old June 8th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw felt his fur heat up, glancing away. "But, don't you like serious me?" He grinned, looking back at Dawnpaw with a smirk.
DawnPaw felt her fur heat up and her face twisted into a pouty but embarrassed expression."And what if I do?".her tone was a light tease as she kept eye contact with him,she leaned into him somewhat the small smirk returning.

RP Tracker
Old June 9th, 2019, 01:02 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw felt her fur heat up and her face twisted into a pouty but embarrassed expression."And what if I do?".her tone was a light tease as she kept eye contact with him,she leaned into him somewhat the small smirk returning.

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning into her heavily. He pricked his ears hearing a small rustling, looking around. He mumbled a small 'what..' Shrugging it off after