Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Wink Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" especially the hunt " Marshheart meowed as she stood up her red and black striped where like a tigers. She crouched in some tall grass and waited for a prey to walk by an inch of her nose.
Ripplepaw smiled again and waited and watched the older she cat.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw smiled again and waited and watched the older she cat.
Marshheart spotted a mouse as her ears twitched she wiggled her haunches and started to crawl up to it then it turned to full blown running as the mouse ran. The She cat leaped in the air and caught it with her paw she bit it's neck and shook it till it was dead . She then threw it up in the air and caught it , Marshheart had a smirk with a sharpened claw to scratch her cheek .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM

Smile Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Marshheart spotted a mouse as her ears twitched she wiggled her haunches and started to crawl up to it then it turned to full blown running as the mouse ran. The She cat leaped in the air and caught it with her paw she bit it's neck and shook it till it was dead . She then threw it up in the air and caught it , Marshheart had a smirk with a sharpened claw to scratch her cheek .
Ripplepaw came over to Marshheart “Good catch” She nodded to the Mouse Marshheart has caught.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Ripplepaw came over to Marshheart “Good catch” She nodded to the Mouse Marshheart has caught.
" thanks you wanna try? " she asked as the she cat started eating her mouse with a swish of her tail.

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
" thanks you wanna try? " she asked as the she cat started eating her mouse with a swish of her tail.
Ripplepaw turned around and stalked away. Senting a squirrel nearby. She stalk very carefully until she was in leaping distance. She gave a giant leap and landed on the squirrel. She got up quickly and put her two front paws on the stunned squirrel. Ripplepaw bent her head down and bit the squirrel. Through it up jumped up and killed in the air.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Ripplepaw turned around and stalked away. Senting a squirrel nearby. She stalk very carefully until she was in leaping distance. She gave a giant leap and landed on the squirrel. She got up quickly and put her two front paws on the stunned squirrel. Ripplepaw bent her head down and bit the squirrel. Through it up jumped up and killed in the air.
Marshheart had an evil like cackle and nodded her head her tail swished happily . The She cat walked up to ripplepaw and smiled " very good very good! " she said as patted ripplepaw on her head ' She's perfect !' She thought and her whiskers twitched

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Runningpaw was very proud of herself. She impressed the clan leader! Now that was an achievement any cat would be proud of. Her blue-green eyes shone with pride, and now that she was feeling like herself, she could didn't have a need to be upset anymore. Well, why should she be upset anymore. Her depression wasn't their anymore. She didn't have the need to be upset. After the patrol, she'd be sure to tell her father about it. "Thank you..." Runningpaw dipped her head respectfully to Russetstar, tail twitching. This had made her day, it really did make her day a whole much better, not that it wasn't good.

well, russststar was certainly impressed! she'd shown good skills, after all. it was clear she had been training well. like runningpaw, he had been unhappy for quite awhile, finding himself still waterlogged down with cricketpaw's death, perhaps the child of his whom he had been the closest with. but now, however, things were starting to look a little better for him, for riverclan-- they'd helped shadowclan out, after all! they were in a state not only to sustain themselves, but to assist others. that was truly wha made russetstar proud of his clan. "...it's not a problem. you're doing great work here, kid."
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Marshheart had an evil like cackle and nodded her head her tail swished happily . The She cat walked up to ripplepaw and smiled " very good very good! " she said as patted ripplepaw on her head ' She's perfect !' She thought and her whiskers twitched
ripplepaw set down her squirrel. held her head up in pride. “I learned it from my old mentor,” she meawed with a pride filled voice.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
ripplepaw set down her squirrel. held her head up in pride. “I learned it from my old mentor,” she meawed with a pride filled voice.
Marshheart smiled
" your good but not good enough my dear " she meowed as she spotted another mouse . The She cat crouched as she crept ever so slowly and quietly , the mouse put its head up and sniffed the air she stopped and her ear flicked as she tasted the air as well. The mouse whent back to eating and she crawled up to it slowly then it turned to a slightly faster pace and she came to a sudden halt. The mouse walked further away and munched on more grass . Marshheart then ran at it and swiped it with her paw throwing it up in the air and caught it in mid air as she rolled into the ground and held the mouse. Her tail curled

Old October 28th, 2017, 04:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

((*gives every excuse in the book in five seconds* imsosorrypleaseforgiveiloveyou))

It was already established what was hidden in her iris, yet she still stared on. What exactly was she looking for in those hidden eyes of her. She took a big breath in sighed deeply, lifting her head up to gaze at the other side of the river. Her nose twitched as she smelled the air. Could she still smell WindClan, still smell Fireflare from here?

She was so deeply burrowed in her own mind, she didn't notice another presence until she looked back down and saw his reflection in the dark mirrored water, the shimmer of the stars blinking on the surface. Emotion and life ran back into her eyes as she jerked back into consciousness and snapped her head next to her and looked up to a giant heap of dark fur and stared into a pair of blue eyes. "F-Fallenstream!?" she said, in a shocked tone. Her iris shortened, her ears and tail was erect, and the hair on her back stood on end. She had been actively avoiding the tom ever since the incident. It was an incredible feat, she would admit to herself, for how easy is it to avoid the gaze of the deputy of your clan? She always wondered how he felt after her interactions with him lessened into awkward nothingness. Was he angry at her? Was he hurt? It was hard for her to tell. Her eyes, still frozen in fear, stayed on him as her ears perked up to his low voice rumbling out something in a gentle tone. Do you want to talk about it? She assumed he meant the reason she was skulking by the side of the riverbed out at night. She still kept her guard up, but thawed her frozen look and licked her fur on the back to lay it down calmly. She looked up back up at him but quickly hug her head, shame clear in her eyes. She looks away and mumbles, quiet but clear enough to hear. "I... I don't have the energy to explain everything." she mewed, the first words she's said to him for a while. It's not like she didn't want to tell him of the termination of her relationship with Fireflare, but she feared the resurfacing of the pain she has discovered will rise. It was best to leave it be for now.

The ebony feline gave the other a forced smirk at her exclamation. The tone of her voice said it all, so did her reflexes when she saw him, it made his heart sting with hurt. Although he couldn't explain it, for him, Honeypool was the last feline on the face of the world he wanted to feared from. For the tom, the ginger molly was the only light he had to follow, the only light that bothered to show him the way, he didn't want that light to go out, he was too terrified to walk down the wrong path, he was afraid of the dark. He swiveled his head and looked at his reflection once more, his lapis hues danced and flickered with untold emotions. He wanted to say something, he felt a strong, pulling sensation that he needed to belt something out then and there, but he didn't know what. It was on the tip of his tongue, it made his whiskers quiver, three syllables away from screaming it to the stars above, three syllables away from singing it to the moon, but he didn't know what it was he wanted to scream, what he wanted to holler, what he was choking on. Fallenstream shifted his gaze from his solem looking reflection to his paws, his ears pinned back to the side of his head. It was quiet, it made his skin crawl and his blood boil. At the warrior's rather sad sounding statement the deputy lifted his head slightly, looking at the, seemingly glowing, molly through his lashes. He wanted to say something comforting, reassuring, something that would ease her pain, even if it was just by a little amount. The inky feline opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to find something to say, but nothing would come out, not even a little grunt. After a few seconds of just sitting there the tom decided to scoot closer, his black fur tangling with her honey colored fur, slumping his shoulders. "Understandable....I wouldn't want to talk to me either." he stated in a gruff voice. The warrior just sat there, unsure of what to do, unsure of what to say, unsure if he should even be here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread