Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:35 AM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 08:14 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:04 AM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2017, 10:42 AM
The true BOSS

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"...Sorry." Shrewpaw mewed more modestly this time. "Cat's like that, they just get under my pelt." He bows his head like Fleetear had shown him, "Silvercloud? I used to be a cat with nothing to live for, until Foxpaw saved my life. Can we please talk somewhere more private? And... hear me out?" Shrewpaw didn't sound so confident, as he turned his head away when he finished.
Silvercloud still remained very unamused.
"Whatever... But you are going to have to explain ourself too Foxpaw. Your lucky I'm not turning ou both in to the clan leaders." He turned away and followed Shrewpaw with Foxpaw behind him.
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Tigerkit was grey and black striped and frostkit looked at his mother as his brother attacked him he just choose to ingnore him and curl up against his mother to sleep
Darkblaze licked tigerkit and purred seeing frostkit fall asleep

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:05 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze licked tigerkit and purred seeing frostkit fall asleep
Thornkit leaped at his fathers tail

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Slash-GNR

Teakit ducked through the entrance of the nursery and began to look around, his light blue hues hoping to land upon one molly in particular. He had taken quite a liking to this she cat, she was a good friend to him, very sweet, nice to hang around, and quite funny at times. Rosekit seemed to be the only kit to keep him company at this time, no one else really talked to him, thought he was weird for the way he speaks and for the way he thought. He had began to think about what he planed to do after he became an apprentice, would he try and become leader, or would he just become a senior warrior? he had no idea, but whatever he chose, he had a feeling Rosekit would stick by his side, and he truly planed to do the same with her, he thought of her as a very close friend, he had grown quite attached to her. The snowshoe had hoped she was out in the clearing somewhere since she wasn't in the Nursery, he felt like having a conversation with her, in reality he just wished to hear her voice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Slash-GNR

Teakit ducked through the entrance of the nursery and began to look around, his light blue hues hoping to land upon one molly in particular. He had taken quite a liking to this she cat, she was a good friend to him, very sweet, nice to hang around, and quite funny at times. Rosekit seemed to be the only kit to keep him company at this time, no one else really talked to him, thought he was weird for the way he speaks and for the way he thought. He had began to think about what he planed to do after he became an apprentice, would he try and become leader, or would he just become a senior warrior? he had no idea, but whatever he chose, he had a feeling Rosekit would stick by his side, and he truly planed to do the same with her, he thought of her as a very close friend, he had grown quite attached to her. The snowshoe had hoped she was out in the clearing somewhere since she wasn't in the Nursery, he felt like having a conversation with her, in reality he just wished to hear her voice.
Rosekit was laying in the clearing on a small rock bathing in the sunlight. She was shivering slightly, but the small she-kit was going to soak up all the warmth that she could manage. However, her mind was on something... well someone else. She was thinking of Teakit. She had learned to admire him very much, and he was one of the only kits that understood her, which made her feel better about herself. She honestly was a shy female, but she was gaining a bit more confidence because of the tom. She purred at the thought of him as she got up and shook herself. Rosekit then padded around the corner to see Teakit looking around. "Hey Teakit!" she mewed happily to him as she bounded over to the other kit and gave him a few licks to his shoulder in greeting. "How are you?" she asked as she flicked her tail tip and starred up at him with curious orbs. He really did interest the young female. He was strange like her, which made her want to stay with him and be his friend even more so. They had grown close to each other for the past couple of moons, and she loved every second of being with him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:06 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Spinekit lay down next to a half-frozen puddle watching the little dust particles and slush flow and sift around. He gave a bored sigh and tapped his tail lazily on the ground. He was finally six moons old and really wanted a mentor, but so far nothing had happened. he stood up and stretched out his lanky body and turned his head towards the sky to gaze with his pale yellow eyes up at the clouds as they slowly passed by. "I wish I could go hunt with the apprentices already" he sighed. He swiveled his head to watch the other cats go about their business. He thought about going to play with some of the other kits his age but decided against it as a large pinecone caught his eye. Spinekit decided to play-hunt the pinecone to practice his skills.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 6th, 2017 at 03:16 AM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Spinekit lay down next to a half-frozen puddle watching the little dust particles and slush flow and sift around. He gave a bored sigh and tapped his tail lazily on the ground. He was finally six moons old and really wanted a mentor, but so far nothing had happened. he stood up and stretched out his lanky body and turned his head towards the sky to gaze with his pale yellow eyes up at the clouds as they slowly passed by. "I wish I could go hunt with the apprentices already" he sighed. He swiveled his head to watch the other cats go about their business. He thought about going to play with some of the other kits his age but decided against it as a large pinecone caught his eye. Spinekit decided to play-hunt the pinecone to practice his skills.
Breezekit ran out of the nursery and looked over at him. She walked slowly over to Spinekit. "Hi I'm Breezekit. What are you playing?" meowed Breezekit. She shifted her paws with uneasiness. Will he avoid me? will he walk away? Will he even say anything? She really wanted someone to talk to, since she had no family or friends. Breezekit was a very shy kit at times. She loved to meet new friends. Maybe he would like to be my friend.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:21 PM
StormW

@NoireRose @KitKat12

MudWater glanced at the two other cats "shall we go hunting?" He tilted his head slightly, feeling in a good mood.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormW View Post
@NoireRose @KitKat12

MudWater glanced at the two other cats "shall we go hunting?" He tilted his head slightly, feeling in a good mood.
Roseblaze stretched out, the weak sunlight hitting her tortoiseshell back. She glanced over at Mudwater and answered his question. "Sure," she replied, hopping up from her pose. Roseblaze felt slightly cautious, Mudwater wasn't usually in a mood like this. Normally he was very manipulative. He probably just wants something, she sighed. "Where do you care to hunt?"
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormW View Post
@NoireRose @KitKat12

Flurrytail stared at Mudwater, and a feeling knotted in her stomach. She was perfectly fine with basking in the sunlight, but she stretched nonetheless, inhaling in a deep breath. She hopped to her paws, and stared at both cats. ''I could use something to eat,'' she smiled. She was taken aback that Mudwater was being...happy. She wondered what type of chow did he have to mellow him out. The thought made her laugh, but she flickered her tail waiting on the two cats. ''I have a taste for some hare.'' She licked her maw. ''Or, whatever has a lot of meat on it.'' She shrugged.
Closed Thread