Today 07:35 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:32 PM

Old December 27th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Ibuki laughed. "We are not even." She said and sighed. "Alright Merayu. You know the plan. Let them know what happens when you mess with the fighters." She said beginning to walk away.

Merayu looked down at Ketsueki before down to her wolves. "Fighters. You know what you need to do. Attack!" At her command, the fighter wolves sprang forward and attacked.....but not Ketsueki's troops. The fighters began to attack the slaves, though non lethally. It was mostly to subdue and pin the inexperienced slave wolves. She sat and watched as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Next to Ketsueki, Braith also let out a sigh of relief. His plan had worked and Ibuki stuck with her end of the deal to side with them. "Surround all the slaves and subdue them immediately. I want none left standing." he ordered the wolves as they all obeyed and went for the surprised, and pinned slaves.

Ketsueki braced himself, trying to block out the sound of Merayu saying those dreadful words. He already figured he would let her escape on ‘accident’. He couldn’t hurt her. No matter he wished he could...it was terrifying to him. It was as if she had gotten too close. However- his thoughts were suddenly came to a halt as he saw who the wolves were attacking.

The white wolf stood there for a few moments dumbfounded and unsure of what to do. Everything seemed to be a blur until Braith spoke. The shocked wolf looked over to him and blinked, unsure of what to make of the situation. One by one, the slave wolves dropped- more so when Braith commanded his own wolves to help along- some of them seemed just as confused as Ketsueki was but still listened to orders.

“Braith...wha?” The white wolf was still trying to grasp the situation. Merayu didn’t betray him? Ibuki wasn’t trying to kill him? Yet... What was happening?

Old December 27th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Ketsueki braced himself, trying to block out the sound of Merayu saying those dreadful words. He already figured he would let her escape on ‘accident’. He couldn’t hurt her. No matter he wished he could...it was terrifying to him. It was as if she had gotten too close. However- his thoughts were suddenly came to a halt as he saw who the wolves were attacking.

The white wolf stood there for a few moments dumbfounded and unsure of what to do. Everything seemed to be a blur until Braith spoke. The shocked wolf looked over to him and blinked, unsure of what to make of the situation. One by one, the slave wolves dropped- more so when Braith commanded his own wolves to help along- some of them seemed just as confused as Ketsueki was but still listened to orders.

“Braith...wha?” The white wolf was still trying to grasp the situation. Merayu didn’t betray him? Ibuki wasn’t trying to kill him? Yet... What was happening?

Braith looked up to Ketsueki. "It will all be explained after we win. I promise. For now though, we must focus. There is another wave, bigger than this one with Nokosi at the lead." He said, his paw on his shoulder for encouragement as he led his group of wolves to their spots.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old December 27th, 2020, 02:58 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith looked up to Ketsueki. "It will all be explained after we win. I promise. For now though, we must focus. There is another wave, bigger than this one with Nokosi at the lead." He said, his paw on his shoulder for encouragement as he led his group of wolves to their spots.

Nokosi, whose wolves just finished either killing or driving off other guard wolves called his group, the biggest one- back. He had sent one of the three groups to Ketsueki’s main pack, and his other group was nearby. The wolves rejoined and Nokosi soon made it known that either the group that were with the fighters needed their help, or they were wrapping things up. “Either way, we must be on our way to support them. Let us go!” He called- getting rather tired of still having to put up with this noble act.

<lil skip>

He and his wolves arrived shortly after, all charging in to either help the group or tidy things up. However the group didn’t have long to get their surroundings done before Ketsueki’s wolves attacked them. Though after some focusing Nokosi was surprised to see it was Ibuki’s wolves as well. The more he took in the situation the more he saw the slaves and guard wolves of his group rounded up and wounded. Anger rushed through him. Not because they were being ambushed or betrayed.

But because he was foolish enough to believe in that she wolf. He should’ve known. Running out of options, Nokosi turned to the nearest slave and killed them. No one saw since they were too busy fighting. If he couldn’t be detrimental to Ketsueki’s pack the way he hoped- he would make sure Ketsueki lost a fair amount of slaves. He continued to kill any slave he could before a wolf pinned him. Nokosi growled and looked up- already attempting to throw them off of him.

(If it’s a guard wolf or Ket/Matasi then I’ll continue but if it’s a fighter or someone else like Braith/Ibuki/Mera you can continue. Choose this one for me, either I can continue or you ;3 )

Old December 27th, 2020, 03:07 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi, whose wolves just finished either killing or driving off other guard wolves called his group, the biggest one- back. He had sent one of the three groups to Ketsueki’s main pack, and his other group was nearby. The wolves rejoined and Nokosi soon made it known that either the group that were with the fighters needed their help, or they were wrapping things up. “Either way, we must be on our way to support them. Let us go!” He called- getting rather tired of still having to put up with this noble act.

<lil skip>

He and his wolves arrived shortly after, all charging in to either help the group or tidy things up. However the group didn’t have long to get their surroundings done before Ketsueki’s wolves attacked them. Though after some focusing Nokosi was surprised to see it was Ibuki’s wolves as well. The more he took in the situation the more he saw the slaves and guard wolves of his group rounded up and wounded. Anger rushed through him. Not because they were being ambushed or betrayed.

But because he was foolish enough to believe in that she wolf. He should’ve known. Running out of options, Nokosi turned to the nearest slave and killed them. No one saw since they were too busy fighting. If he couldn’t be detrimental to Ketsueki’s pack the way he hoped- he would make sure Ketsueki lost a fair amount of slaves. He continued to kill any slave he could before a wolf pinned him. Nokosi growled and looked up- already attempting to throw them off of him.

(If it’s a guard wolf or Ket/Matasi then I’ll continue but if it’s a fighter or someone else like Braith/Ibuki/Mera you can continue. Choose this one for me, either I can continue or you ;3 )

Braith saw the larger group, Nokosi's group coming forward. He ordered his wolves to charge at them. The wolves ran forward, going after the slaves that dared oppose them. He was looking around after defeating a slave. He looked around and saw their leader, Nokosi killing his own men. He growled at this and then leapt at him, tackling him and pinning him down with ease. "Nokosi, you betrayed the pack and cause chaos across this land. For that, I will see to it that you die here and now." He said aiming his jaws for a powerful bite to Nokosi's neck.

Old December 27th, 2020, 03:49 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith saw the larger group, Nokosi's group coming forward. He ordered his wolves to charge at them. The wolves ran forward, going after the slaves that dared oppose them. He was looking around after defeating a slave. He looked around and saw their leader, Nokosi killing his own men. He growled at this and then leapt at him, tackling him and pinning him down with ease. "Nokosi, you betrayed the pack and cause chaos across this land. For that, I will see to it that you die here and now." He said aiming his jaws for a powerful bite to Nokosi's neck.

Nokosi rolled over to his side and bit down on Braith’s nearest paw as hard as he could, ignoring the sharp paints from Braith’s teeth on the back of his head and neck- only being satisfied when he heard a crunch. When the wolf on top of him shifted wait to alleviate the pain in his paw Nokosi used that to kick him to loose balance. Now with the opening the older wolf stood up and glared at the other wolf. “You talk too much. I don’t want to hear anything about this mouse brained pack.” He growled- enraged due to him stopping him from killing the wolves and that he dare assume that Nokosi actually cared about whatever this pack stood for.

The older wolf charged towards him, surprised when the other wolf still had the ability to rake his claws down his side when he dodged and hissed through his teeth before turning to face Braith. If he could just somehow pin him to the ground...

An idea clicked into his head and he bolted towards Braith once again. However this time he went to seem like he’s running past him to get away. Once he heard Braith yelling for him to fight instead of running like a coward- he looked back quickly to see Braith turning around to try and nick him while he passed. With this opening, Nokosi let Braith snag him with his claws once again. But it was a small price to pay for success.

Just after Braith nicked him and was going to regain his stance Nokosi quickly turned to jump on the wolf- attempting to knock him down. Whilst doing so he landed harshly on his side, smiling in pride as he heard what he could only assume to be his ribs cracking. However the wolf didn’t stop there, he continuously went and made numerous bite marks and deep-ish cuts all the while sacrificing his own skin to the jaws and claws of the fighting Braith.

When he felt the wolf become significantly weaker he stopped and looked him in the eyes, though he was a good distance away. Just as he was about to speak Braith delivered one last blow right to Nokosi’s eyes. The wolf jumped back and hissed, blinking the blood from his eyes as the skin above them was bleeding. “You’re not bad- I’ll give you that. But seeing that your too broken to even stand I’ll leave you here to see just how little your precious alpha cares about you. I doubt he’ll even notice you’re gone~” And with that Nokosi turned around and jumped back into battle- killing whoever he could.

~0~

Ketsueki, who dropped another dead body from his jaws looked around him, calling out Braith’s name as he noticed the wolf left from the triangle that he, Matasi, and Braith formed. However he wasn’t able to look for long before another poor soul attempted to kill him.

(Kijhar will be there soon Braith dont worry)
Old December 27th, 2020, 04:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi rolled over to his side and bit down on Braith’s nearest paw as hard as he could, ignoring the sharp paints from Braith’s teeth on the back of his head and neck- only being satisfied when he heard a crunch. When the wolf on top of him shifted wait to alleviate the pain in his paw Nokosi used that to kick him to loose balance. Now with the opening the older wolf stood up and glared at the other wolf. “You talk too much. I don’t want to hear anything about this mouse brained pack.” He growled- enraged due to him stopping him from killing the wolves and that he dare assume that Nokosi actually cared about whatever this pack stood for.

The older wolf charged towards him, surprised when the other wolf still had the ability to rake his claws down his side when he dodged and hissed through his teeth before turning to face Braith. If he could just somehow pin him to the ground...

An idea clicked into his head and he bolted towards Braith once again. However this time he went to seem like he’s running past him to get away. Once he heard Braith yelling for him to fight instead of running like a coward- he looked back quickly to see Braith turning around to try and nick him while he passed. With this opening, Nokosi let Braith snag him with his claws once again. But it was a small price to pay for success.

Just after Braith nicked him and was going to regain his stance Nokosi quickly turned to jump on the wolf- attempting to knock him down. Whilst doing so he landed harshly on his side, smiling in pride as he heard what he could only assume to be his ribs cracking. However the wolf didn’t stop there, he continuously went and made numerous bite marks and deep-ish cuts all the while sacrificing his own skin to the jaws and claws of the fighting Braith.

When he felt the wolf become significantly weaker he stopped and looked him in the eyes, though he was a good distance away. Just as he was about to speak Braith delivered one last blow right to Nokosi’s eyes. The wolf jumped back and hissed, blinking the blood from his eyes as the skin above them was bleeding. “You’re not bad- I’ll give you that. But seeing that your too broken to even stand I’ll leave you here to see just how little your precious alpha cares about you. I doubt he’ll even notice you’re gone~” And with that Nokosi turned around and jumped back into battle- killing whoever he could.

~0~

Ketsueki, who dropped another dead body from his jaws looked around him, calling out Braith’s name as he noticed the wolf left from the triangle that he, Matasi, and Braith formed. However he wasn’t able to look for long before another poor soul attempted to kill him.

(Kijhar will be there soon Braith dont worry)
I 100 percent approve of that fight
Braith laid there, unable to say anything as he coughed up some blood. He watched him walk away and go back to his killings before closing his eyes for a moment. He couldn't walk, his body was screaming in pain, it even hurt to breathe. His mind thought back to what Nokosi had said to him. He smiled at that as his vision started to fade. Part of him did wish he had just finished off Nokosi to begin with, but he knew that he had done enough to Nokosi. Even if he didn't kill him, if he fought Ketsueki in that state, he would lose for sure. It would be an easy victory for his lands. And in the end, the land would be peaceful. It didn't matter if Ketsueki noticed he left or not. He had gotten to serve his king to his death as his loyal pawn. His repayment for all the things Ketsueki did for him would finally be repaid. "Long live.....Ketsueki..." Were his last words he struggled to say as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Old December 27th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
I 100 percent approve of that fight
Braith laid there, unable to say anything as he coughed up some blood. He watched him walk away and go back to his killings before closing his eyes for a moment. He couldn't walk, his body was screaming in pain, it even hurt to breathe. His mind thought back to what Nokosi had said to him. He smiled at that as his vision started to fade. Part of him did wish he had just finished off Nokosi to begin with, but he knew that he had done enough to Nokosi. Even if he didn't kill him, if he fought Ketsueki in that state, he would lose for sure. It would be an easy victory for his lands. And in the end, the land would be peaceful. It didn't matter if Ketsueki noticed he left or not. He had gotten to serve his king to his death as his loyal pawn. His repayment for all the things Ketsueki did for him would finally be repaid. "Long live.....Ketsueki..." Were his last words he struggled to say as he slipped into unconsciousness.

The battle went on for quite some side, yet one wolf in particular refused to fight. Instead he chased off any wolf that tried to attack him-whether it was Ketsueki’s wolves or the slaves. He wanted no part in this- he couldn’t fight against his fellow slaves. However....

His thoughts suddenly got cut off as a wolf ran into him- having him loose his balance and luckily he caught himself just in time. Kijhar caught glimpse of the wolf and his eyes furrowed in confusion and dislike as he realized it was Nokosi. The wolf’s eyes traced where he came from and his when he caught a glimpse of a familiar pelt it felt as if his heart stopped.

Immediately the large wolf pushed his way through the crowd- trying to keep track of the body that he hoped wasn’t the wolf he thought it was. Some poor wolf decided to get in his way- he didn’t have time to see what side they were on but he didn’t care. The wolf made the mistake of charging at him and Kijhar had no mercy. He didn’t have time for this.

After only a short amount of time the wolf was pinned. “Run or die.” Kijhar growled at the wolf but they didn’t take his warning and instead tried to bite his neck. He caught their jaw in his mouth and bit down. As they were recovering he speedily bit their neck, waiting until they became weak to get off and continue going towards the body once he found it again.

Kijhar didn’t take the time to think about the fact that this was his first kill. He had only subdued them before, severely harmed them at most. But this was important. Finally Kijhar reached the body- and to his horror it was a bloodied Braith. “Oh no...”

The wolf checked him for a heartbeat- and at first he felt nothing. But after a bit more of patience he felt a faint one. Any wolf that dared go near him Kijhar threatened to kill, and he would carry through with that. Finally, after much work he got Braith on his back and started walking. Those of Ketsueki’s army saw this and immediately cleared a way for Kijhar to take Braith and finally they reached a healer who was helping all extremely wounded.

Of course, since Braith was fairly important he got the attention of some healers right away- and due to their request Kijhar stepped back, too worried to go back to the pointless fighting and everyone was too busy to tell him to do so.

Old December 27th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

The battle went on for quite some side, yet one wolf in particular refused to fight. Instead he chased off any wolf that tried to attack him-whether it was Ketsueki’s wolves or the slaves. He wanted no part in this- he couldn’t fight against his fellow slaves. However....

His thoughts suddenly got cut off as a wolf ran into him- having him loose his balance and luckily he caught himself just in time. Kijhar caught glimpse of the wolf and his eyes furrowed in confusion and dislike as he realized it was Nokosi. The wolf’s eyes traced where he came from and his when he caught a glimpse of a familiar pelt it felt as if his heart stopped.

Immediately the large wolf pushed his way through the crowd- trying to keep track of the body that he hoped wasn’t the wolf he thought it was. Some poor wolf decided to get in his way- he didn’t have time to see what side they were on but he didn’t care. The wolf made the mistake of charging at him and Kijhar had no mercy. He didn’t have time for this.

After only a short amount of time the wolf was pinned. “Run or die.” Kijhar growled at the wolf but they didn’t take his warning and instead tried to bite his neck. He caught their jaw in his mouth and bit down. As they were recovering he speedily bit their neck, waiting until they became weak to get off and continue going towards the body once he found it again.

Kijhar didn’t take the time to think about the fact that this was his first kill. He had only subdued them before, severely harmed them at most. But this was important. Finally Kijhar reached the body- and to his horror it was a bloodied Braith. “Oh no...”

The wolf checked him for a heartbeat- and at first he felt nothing. But after a bit more of patience he felt a faint one. Any wolf that dared go near him Kijhar threatened to kill, and he would carry through with that. Finally, after much work he got Braith on his back and started walking. Those of Ketsueki’s army saw this and immediately cleared a way for Kijhar to take Braith and finally they reached a healer who was helping all extremely wounded.

Of course, since Braith was fairly important he got the attention of some healers right away- and due to their request Kijhar stepped back, too worried to go back to the pointless fighting and everyone was too busy to tell him to do so.

Keep going. All my wolves are fighting or *looks at Braith* unconscious)

Old December 27th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Keep going. All my wolves are fighting or *looks at Braith* unconscious)

(Okie :0 )

It did not take long for Nokosi to defeat a good twelve frail and weak slaves. It was only a good couple of minutes before he saw Ketsueki. However a wolf from Ketsueki’s army attacked him- blocking his view. What he didn’t see if Matasi informing him of where Nokosi was- and he was too busy fighting this wolf to know that Ketsueki was approaching him.

It took a good while but he was able to pull similar tricks that he did with Braith. He got up and attempted to finish the wolf off but he was suddenly pinned to the ground harshly from behind. He turned around to see the large white wolf glaring down at him.

~0~

Ketsueki looked down at him- only the wolves that were nearby stopped to see their leader finish off the cause of this chaos. The rest were fighting- not knowing about what was finally happening. “You are the cause of this? A frail old man?” Ketsueki glared down at him with disgust. “Was your intent purely to start a riot for the fun of it?” He asked though it seemed as if he didn’t really care.

His two paws and body weight were enough to keep the struggling and weakened Nokosi pinned to the ground, barely flinching as he tried to bite his paws and ankles. “Don’t struggle. The more you do the more you will lose strength. You have deep wounds all over you. Are you truly that weak?” He insulted him.

~0~

Nokosi chuckled and looked up to him. “I made sure that a good portion of your slaves will die today. Most already have by my paws.” He watched Ketsueki grow angry. “You took everything from me.” He snapped at him- only able to catch a few pieces of his fur in his mouth before growling. “I want to ruin this little pack of yours. Watch everything you have crumble to pieces. I-“

~0~

”I don’t even know who you are.” (ahaha reference) Ketsueki growled- pressing down more until he heard a snap. “What a foolish reason to do this. I could care less about your worthless life. But you made yourself such a problem.” He heard another snap. “And sadly a problem such as yourself had intelligence.” The white wolf growled, irritated. “But you are no match compared to my wolves- and Ibuki’s combined. You will fail.”

~0~

”And you will loose a large portion of your work force. Your pack will come to a halt with how little you have left. You will have to turn wolves into those workers- and soon another rebellion will begin. After all- with your precious second in command dead....you will follow his pawsteps- if not by my paws then-“ He caught cut off as Ketsueki suddenly took pressure off of him before jumping on the wolf.

~0~

Ketsueki ignored the yowl of extreme pain that came from Nokosi- infuriated that he couldn’t do much else. No. He wanted his death to be for everyone to see. Was he taking about Braith? Fear coursed through his vains as he continuously pressed harder and harder his rage only growing- only stopping when Matasi called out to him.

~0~

Matasi looked to him. “You wanted to execute him publicly right?” He asked. “Then dont kill him here.” He looked to the unconscious wolf and scrunched his nose in disgust of him. Oh how he hated Nokosi. However the dark aura that was flooding off of Ketsueki almost made him choke on the air-it was so heavy.

~0~

Ketsueki howled, alerting all around him that he had won. Howls from his wolves erupted in return and suddenly the slaves lost most of their motivation. The fighting only lasted for a few moments before things started to cool down. Dead bodies lay where slaves didn’t give up. Some of Ketsueki’s wolves laid on the ground motionless as well- though it wasn’t a lot.

His ice blue eyes scanned the mass of bodies, ignoring wolves celebrations and Matasi’s questions. He had to find Braith. That was- until he was walking by the medical area, and a familiar pelt caught his eye. Along with a familiar wolf by his side. Almost immediately, Ketsueki shoved him away- growling at Kijhar to back up or he would kill him then and there.

As if on cue the guard wolves around Kijhar forced him away from Braith once Ketsueki said it was a disgrace to have such a low level wolf near him. Once Kijhar was forced away with growls and snaps the alpha looked back to Braith to see if he was alright.

Old December 27th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Okie :0 )

It did not take long for Nokosi to defeat a good twelve frail and weak slaves. It was only a good couple of minutes before he saw Ketsueki. However a wolf from Ketsueki’s army attacked him- blocking his view. What he didn’t see if Matasi informing him of where Nokosi was- and he was too busy fighting this wolf to know that Ketsueki was approaching him.

It took a good while but he was able to pull similar tricks that he did with Braith. He got up and attempted to finish the wolf off but he was suddenly pinned to the ground harshly from behind. He turned around to see the large white wolf glaring down at him.

~0~

Ketsueki looked down at him- only the wolves that were nearby stopped to see their leader finish off the cause of this chaos. The rest were fighting- not knowing about what was finally happening. “You are the cause of this? A frail old man?” Ketsueki glared down at him with disgust. “Was your intent purely to start a riot for the fun of it?” He asked though it seemed as if he didn’t really care.

His two paws and body weight were enough to keep the struggling and weakened Nokosi pinned to the ground, barely flinching as he tried to bite his paws and ankles. “Don’t struggle. The more you do the more you will lose strength. You have deep wounds all over you. Are you truly that weak?” He insulted him.

~0~

Nokosi chuckled and looked up to him. “I made sure that a good portion of your slaves will die today. Most already have by my paws.” He watched Ketsueki grow angry. “You took everything from me.” He snapped at him- only able to catch a few pieces of his fur in his mouth before growling. “I want to ruin this little pack of yours. Watch everything you have crumble to pieces. I-“

~0~

”I don’t even know who you are.” (ahaha reference) Ketsueki growled- pressing down more until he heard a snap. “What a foolish reason to do this. I could care less about your worthless life. But you made yourself such a problem.” He heard another snap. “And sadly a problem such as yourself had intelligence.” The white wolf growled, irritated. “But you are no match compared to my wolves- and Ibuki’s combined. You will fail.”

~0~

”And you will loose a large portion of your work force. Your pack will come to a halt with how little you have left. You will have to turn wolves into those workers- and soon another rebellion will begin. After all- with your precious second in command dead....you will follow his pawsteps- if not by my paws then-“ He caught cut off as Ketsueki suddenly took pressure off of him before jumping on the wolf.

~0~

Ketsueki ignored the yowl of extreme pain that came from Nokosi- infuriated that he couldn’t do much else. No. He wanted his death to be for everyone to see. Was he taking about Braith? Fear coursed through his vains as he continuously pressed harder and harder his rage only growing- only stopping when Matasi called out to him.

~0~

Matasi looked to him. “You wanted to execute him publicly right?” He asked. “Then dont kill him here.” He looked to the unconscious wolf and scrunched his nose in disgust of him. Oh how he hated Nokosi. However the dark aura that was flooding off of Ketsueki almost made him choke on the air-it was so heavy.

~0~

Ketsueki howled, alerting all around him that he had won. Howls from his wolves erupted in return and suddenly the slaves lost most of their motivation. The fighting only lasted for a few moments before things started to cool down. Dead bodies lay where slaves didn’t give up. Some of Ketsueki’s wolves laid on the ground motionless as well- though it wasn’t a lot.

His ice blue eyes scanned the mass of bodies, ignoring wolves celebrations and Matasi’s questions. He had to find Braith. That was- until he was walking by the medical area, and a familiar pelt caught his eye. Along with a familiar wolf by his side. Almost immediately, Ketsueki shoved him away- growling at Kijhar to back up or he would kill him then and there.

As if on cue the guard wolves around Kijhar forced him away from Braith once Ketsueki said it was a disgrace to have such a low level wolf near him. Once Kijhar was forced away with growls and snaps the alpha looked back to Braith to see if he was alright.

A she-wolf ran up to Ketsueki some things to heal Braith and bowed when she saw the king in front of her patience "King Ketsueki." She said formally. "I assume you are concerned about Lord Braith." She began to try to work as she talked, starting to get things set up. It was a bit hard to concentrate, having the most powerful man in the pack staring at you while his second in command's life was basically in your hands wasnt easy pressure. "He's alive. But barely. Suffered broken ribs, a broken paw, and I think he might have a punctured lung." She said as she worked on him. "Not to mention the bleeding outside means blood loss. I am doing my best but...." She didn't want to finish the sentence of he may not make it besides her best efforts. She couldn't tell him that, he'd kill her wouldn't he. She shook her head and continued working.