Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:27 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:51 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@MoontheMooncat432 @Snowy The Alpha Wolf

Moonbird blinked suddenly as some cat ran up to her, panting and yowling about being left alone. The diluted tortie blinked with even more confusion as another cat padded up, yowling at the other to be quiet. What was this? Moonbird didn't recall running into cats like these in Thunderclan.... were they okay?
"Uhhhh. yeah.... I'm still right here." She laughed, a little uncomfortable, and confused. "I'm sorry but... I don't know your name. I'm still kinda new." She glanced over to the other cat whom had told the first one to be quiet, her wide orange eyes trying to ask the question of "is she alright?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Wings @Moonraven

Croakingtoad glanced at Twilightstar,” That’s Echopaw, Shadowclan’s medicine cat...or was...I found her out in the outskirts...she needs medical attention, and Shadowclan isn’t safe anymore...not since Icestar’s death at least.“ he meowed it wasn’t a clan secret that Icestar had died, they’d know at the gathering.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; September 22nd, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:16 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ew, definitely 100% an ear infection.
"Unfortunately there isn't a quick fix for this. Lay down on the side with the affected ear. I'm going to get a few poppy seeds for pain, then we'll drain the fluid from your ear."
Coldamber raised her voice so Creekdash could hear her, seeing how he had trouble hearing her questions and went to the storage to grab two poppy seeds and returned to Creekdash and presented them to him.

_-_-_-_-_-Duplication in progress-_-_-_-_-_-_
Coldamber nodded solemnly as Wolffang told her about the trespassers, finished up with the marigold and motioned for the warrior to show up his wounds so she could apply the poultice, and afterwards a dab of moss and wrapping them with the cobweb she procured.

_-_-_-_-Duplication in progress-_-_-_-_-_
Coldamber turned to Snowkit and dipped her head down to look over her paw.
"I think so. Stand up for me, let me see you put pressure on that leg and tell me if it hurts a little or a lot."
If it only hurt a little, she could go out and play like the rest of the kits. Would be good for the bone and help stimulate growth.

@Wings @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shadowpaw234

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; September 22nd, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
SilverFur

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar was napping, as normal, she opened her eyes and spotted the kit walking into the clearing. A very dirty kit, the leader got up and walked over to the kit, sitting down in front of her. "Fallowkit, it looks like you've had quite the adventure."
Fallowkit moved her eyes up to her leader's gaze, she was reluctant to say anything until she finally said "Yeah, I... I chased a butterfly out of the camp and might have gotten lost,I just wanted to try and hunt, I'm alright, but,"She stopped to pick out a few more leaves from her fur, "But I did get tied up in a bush, and that's why I'm so dirty.." She continued, Her paws fidgeting with the ground beneath her, in embarrassment. She didn't want to say anything about it, but since It's wrong to lie about what she did, so she did the right thing and she told her leader about what she did.
@Moonraven

[Silverfur's Bio! ^^]
[Fallowkit's Bio! ^^]
[Gingerwing's Bio! ^^]

You are a one of a kind. Don't try and be someone else, you are never gonna be the same as someone else. You are supposed to stand out. Love you Hunny! <3

Last edited by Little.Pumpkin; September 23rd, 2020 at 11:56 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:24 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

She stood up and it hurt a little... "A little bit..." She replied putting a little more pressure on it "Yeah a little!"
@Rainquail
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:04 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @RedHead --

Okay. He'd totally spotted the next victim of whom he would try to drag out to play with bugs and bees. Was it immature. Maybe. Was he immature? Probably. Was this going to extremely wrong? Most likely yes. But was he still going to do it? Yes. Stagpaw had spotted the silver warrior from far away and smiling the crippled apprentice made his way over, the stupid smile never going off his face even as he sat down in front of... Livereater? That wasn't... right. But it was the best he could do so he wasn't going to try to bother to pronounce or even attempt the warrior's original name. "Livereater! Do you want to go have fun with bees and me? We can help out Herpwerp and Old by getting honey for their store!" There was only problem. He didn't know where there was a bee hive to bash so that would be a challenge.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:07 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Snowkit ran out of the med cat den. She was better when she suddenly ran into some cat. Open
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl entered the den at the smell of blood, he really had to move out of this den. He was not too startled to see coldamber and what’s his face standing with each other. “What did you do? Did a seagull nibble on you huh?” he muttered padding his way into the den and passing Coldamber who was busily doing what she needed to do.

He was impressed as she picked up her skills fairly easy, it was just a matter of getting more knowledge. He heard something about Snailswirl heading to Riverclan. He got that covered. “You seem pretty well off. You don’t need me do you?”

@Wings @Rainquail

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver could've had an enjoyable day by himself, Pumapaw was nowhere to be seen so far, so he hoped that she'd decided to take the day off from bothering him and find entertainment elsewhere. So that left Quicksilver with... well... no one else to bother him. He didn't have many friends to hang out with, but that didn't matter.... at least he didn't want it to matter... because he could simply have a relaxing day on his own and not have to worry about anything but maybe a possible patrol he would be thrown on.

But woe and behold, he was approached by a young apprentice with a bit of a limp.... Stagpaw, if he recalled correctly. The young tom's entire sentence threw Quicksilver for a loop. He blinked large blue eyes at the pale colored apprentice for a moment, desperately trying to figure out what in the world he had said.
He needed to break this down. Livereater.....? Was that his name? A nickname perhaps? Quicksilver would have no idea how Stagpaw would've come up with that, it sounded like a jumbled mess of sounds that didn't resemble his name in any way. Secondly.... bees? Gah. Quicksilver hated bees. And then there were some more funky sounds being spit out..... herpwerp and old? Quicksilver was convinced that Stagpaw had somehow gotten into the medicine den and eaten a little too much catmint... it might do the clan good if he knocked him out until the effects wore off because this was far too much nonsense in one little sentence.
"Bees and fun should never be in the same sentence." Quicksilver finally said, deciding he should start with responding to the part he actually understood. "Have you ever even seen a bee? Especially when you try to take their honey....." Quicksilver gave a small little shiver and shook his head. "Bees are stuff of the Dark Forest, and that's a fact." Technically it wasn't but.... Stagpaw didn't know that. Quicksilver could be a little dramatic if he wanted to, right?

@Arie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 02:50 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

If Coldamber was to leave for ThunderClan to see to this broken leg, she needed some cats to stay back and deal with injuries in her absence. She didn't know much, but everything she knew was the basics and wouldn't be hard to remember, so anyone would do, she just needed to know if they were reliable and steadfast.
She had two cats in mind, a few supplied from the rumour mill that seemed to flourish in and around the Medicine Den.
"Shockholly, Quicksilver, I need a word with the two of you".
She decided brief was better and could be expanded when they showed up.

Shockholly looked up, a bit confused why she was being called for by the Medicine Cat, of all cats. But, there was no reason to not go, and they couldn't think of a reason they'd be in trouble, so they stood up and approached the pale Medicine Cat.

@RedHead

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread