It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM

Old February 6th, 2023, 07:02 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Smallpines

(Eveything is good for me!)

Nightspark (he/him)
White spotted black cat with a big scar on the face

He nodded and said with his deep voice "Understood...", he imitated sliverpaw, walking a bit away from the group, but keeping a clear visual on both of them, the scent of the ThunderClan was omnipresent and attacked violently his nose, even if the sent wasn't strong, he marked a tree and walked to an other, he mumbled "In Starclan's name, the smell seems to be very strong... Abnormal maybe? Starclan almighty protect us..." he had stopped without even realising, he directed toward a second tree, looking at the two at regular intervals....

@Cherry~ @effervescent.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 6th, 2023, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe marked his scent on a scrawny-looking fern. He glanced back at his patrol, opening his jaws to make a sarcastic comment about ThunderClan's stench.

He stopped himself upon hearing Silverpaw's soft chirp. Following the older apprentice's gaze, his amber eyes fell upon a squirrel. The small warrior turned his figure toward the prey animal, curiosity pulsating through him.

He had never tried squirrel before; it was typically seen as a ThunderClan prey, only suitable for the other Clans in times of starvation.

It was leaf-bare, however, so perhaps hunting it wouldn't be a bad thing. He sent a purr of approval Silverpaw's way, hoping she would understand.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 8th, 2023, 05:45 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

silverpaw
¤¤¤
the hanged man
{ @WhiteDawn @Cherry~ }

With her eyes dead set on the squirrel still, she barely heard the approval from Slatestripe. Once it finally clicked, she immediately dropped into a hunting crouch, her paws slowly sliding over the ground. She was focused on the prey, all thoughts of border patrolling lost from her mind. She found herself closing in on the creature, able to see what felt like every hair on its pelt.

One.

Two.

Three.

Perfect.

Silverpaw leapt, aiming for the squirrels tail. She landed on it easily, before biting its neck. She looked up, prey dangling from her jaws. Triumph was plain on her face as she trotted back to her other patrolmates.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old February 9th, 2023, 12:33 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

It was a sudden sound from the side of silverpaw which made him unsheathe his claws and get in a combat position, at the moment he thinked they were attacked, but he saw silverpaw with a squirrel in the jaw, he understood, remaining silent, he calmed down and nodded in the direction of the apprentice, then he turned his head and looked around, he then turned the head and looked around, he thought he saw a shadow with red eyes, was he getting paranoid? He shook his head closing his eyes, he wasn't feeling well, he was tired... He hoped the patrol would end soon

[The shadow is currently a sort of nightmare or hallucination] @effervescent. @Cherry~
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 9th, 2023, 06:09 PM

Sunshards padded up to the ThunderClan and RiverClan border. She planned on doing a little quality hunting by herself. She barely looked up towards the ThunderClan patrol. As long as she didn't bother them, they probably wouldn't bother her. besides, she was on her side of the border. She opened her jaws, catching the scent of the squirrel on the other side of the border, but nothing on hers.
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:37 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe gave Silverpaw a nod of approval as she caught the mouse. Looking over at his other patrolmate, he noticed a slight look of discomfort on his face. The dark tom followed his gaze, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Shrugging, Slatestripe set the final few markers and then turned toward his patrol. "I think we're all set here. We can head back. Silverpaw, make sure you add that squirrel to the prey pile."

Shaking out his fur, he headed back toward camp.

( effervescent - make sure to make a post of Silverpaw dropping the squirrel off on the prey pile. Slate will report the patrol when Silverpaw has done that, or tomorrow evening- whichever comes first. Apologies if that feels rushed- I really need to get this patrol done before my hiatus )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 9th, 2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

will contain birthing!

Littlecloud - thunderclan
Littlecloud had needed to get out of the clan camp for a while. Her swollen belly nearly brushed against the ground as she hobbled out of the thunderclan camp and towards the Riverclan border. Things were going quite smoothly as she trotted trough the undergrowth. Breathing in deeply she relished the smell of fresh air and not the damp air of the nursery. Her eyes did t have to wander far before she saw the the border to saltwater marsh. She heaved a sigh of relief as her paws had began to ache. It was only when she sat down did she feel something stir within her.

Glancing down at her stomach she gave it a nonchalant lick thinking they were just moving again. But the stirring refused to stop even when she gave it more licks. Beginning to fret she quickly crouched down in a squatting position hoping to relive some of the pain it was causing. But the pain only grew worse. Squirming around a few times she couldn’t hold the groan of pain that escaped her. I’m kitting now of all times?! she snapped inwardly. A moment later a agonizing pain slit through her body and she collapsed onto her side. Her breaths were heavy and unsteady but she held on scanning the surrounding forest for any sign of help.

Warrior - thunderclaw - @Werecat

Warrior 2 - @Mosin

Warrior 3 - loinblaze
taken by @~*Luka x Yuki*~

Cinderkit
she had lit a spark of hope inside of littlecloud
take by @Willow_Tree

A tiny, thin kit with soft fluffy fur. She has white fur with brown tabby patches situated haphazardly along her pelt. Cinderkit has heterochromia, one eyes being green, the other blue, and she has a long, kinked tail.

bugkit - @/me
had looked almost like a beetle at birth

a fawn colored tom with blue eyes the color of the sky, lighter muzzle and head, fluffy dark gray chest and underbelly. ( pfp )

Shallowkit
Named for the shallow waters of the river
Like Bugkit, she looks more like her father. But she has a white base-coat with fawn shadings and small silver speckles. Her eyes are a wide moss green(left) and ocean blue(right).
@/Mosin

Snailkit
taken by @Apollo.
Snailkit is a lanky dark brown tabby tom with a off-white underbelly, a shorter tail, off-white paws and an off-white muzzle (similar to his father). His eyes are a stunning forrest green with small hints of blue towards the
middle

littlecloud
Warrior
Cinder’kit
Snail’kit
Shallow’kit
Bug’kit
Warrior 2
Sundust

sorry if this is sudden + let me know if you’ve changed your mind abt rping a cat
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Petalflight**
@valery @~CherylBlossom~ @WinterMara

The former loner followed silently as they moved out into the territory. She was observant and a quick learner, attributes that would have been fatal to not possess living in the outskirts with Delphic. The older rogue had been uncaring and unforgiving; she'd made it clear early on that she wouldn't slow down for Petalflight, even as she was just a kit. Giving her some leniency, Petalflight conceded that Delphic had never truly accepted her or expressed her allowance at Petalflight tagging along; it'd been Beetle who'd taken Petalflight in and taught her the ways to keep up and to stay out form under Delphic's thorny personality. She recalled with something akin to regret that Beetle was surely the reason Petalflight was still alive and it was very likely her own actions, her turning against Delphic, that caused his death. She would liked to have been able to force a better outcome for the tom who'd been kind, the only cat who'd been kind, to her for so many moons. But it was in the past and she couldn't go back so what point was there in dwelling in that space? She knew these clan cats had some belief in an afterlife, Blackfir referred to it often...Starclan? She wondered briefly if there was anywhere Beetle would have ended up. She turned her attention back to her new clanmates. She wasn't to be easily caught off guard but part of that was knowing when to analyze her thoughts and experiences and when to store them for later analyzing. Now was the time to store it for later, she was out in the territory with cats she didn't know.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 15th, 2023, 06:33 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

The scent of RiverClan plagued Alderstep's nose. Petalflight was quiet. That was acceptable. His tail was lifted just slightly above the forest floor, though it occasionally dragged gently. With a glance around at the others, he faintly sighed before picking up his pace to take the front.

He wouldn't try and lie to himself that he had no responsibility. No, Flameheart had essentially insinuated he'd be leading, so Alderstep would...try? Was that even supposed to be something? Alderstep certainly wasn't sure about anything. Slowing a bit, he said, "Don't start any trouble at the border. Stay on our side, but I'm sure all of you aren't joyous kits that need reminding."

He would've added a request for them to never speak a word nor ruin his day in any way, but Alderstep already knew that'd happen anyways. He already was having a bad day since he had to address these cats. But had he really needed to? Ugh. Yet another mistake that'd spiral into something painful.

At least it didn't feel too cold. Well, no. Now it did. Thanks to his fluffy pelt, though, Alderstep didn't exactly mind.

@WinterMara @~CherylBlossom~ @Ravensong
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:47 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan | Smallpines | Border Patrol | @Ravensong @~CherylBlossom~ @valery |

As she padded with her patrolmates, she did notice a bit of. . .tension in the air. It wasn't like, oh a battle's coming, moreso that someone, that someone being Alderstep, seemed a little unhappy. Well, that was her queue to keep as quiet as possible unless something happened, she didn't want to be nuisance and besides. She was a warrior now, she knew how to be quiet while doing her duties. Although, she couldn't help but fidget just a little bit from the cold, or too much energy, half the time in Leafbare she didn't know which it was. . .hopefully no one would be distracted by that.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!