by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:28 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:57 AM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Empress Of Evil
Sweetkit let out a snort as he looked around the nursery, his green eyes flashed with annoyance as he listened to the other kits yip and yak, the cream colored tom picked himself up and shook off all of the burrs from his pelt "It's about time for me to become an apprentice.....just gotta wait when Grousestar has enough time...then I don't have to listen to the younger kits whine all the time." he grumbled, his tail flicking in annoyance, wincing when a young kit wailed.
Sweetkit poked his head out of the nursery and wrinkled his nose as a snowflake fell on his pink nose, he pulled his head back in and twitched his wiskers 'It's way too cold out there for my liking.' he thought as he made his way back to his nest, purring slightly at the warmth. The cream colored tom wrapped his tail around his paws and tucked his muzzle underneath his tail, trying to stay as warm as possible. The young tom shuddered as he felt eyes staring at him, he turned his gaze towards another kit. He glared at the other, annoyance bubbling in his stomach "What do you want?" he asked, curiosity and anger danced in his green orbs as he awaited an answer from the other kit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Empress Of Evil
Sweetkit let out a snort as he looked around the nursery, his green eyes flashed with annoyance as he listened to the other kits yip and yak, the cream colored tom picked himself up and shook off all of the burrs from his pelt "It's about time for me to become an apprentice.....just gotta wait when Grousestar has enough time...then I don't have to listen to the younger kits whine all the time." he grumbled, his tail flicking in annoyance, wincing when a young kit wailed.
Sweetkit poked his head out of the nursery and wrinkled his nose as a snowflake fell on his pink nose, he pulled his head back in and twitched his wiskers 'It's way too cold out there for my liking.' he thought as he made his way back to his nest, purring slightly at the warmth. The cream colored tom wrapped his tail around his paws and tucked his muzzle underneath his tail, trying to stay as warm as possible. The young tom shuddered as he felt eyes staring at him, he turned his gaze towards another kit. He glared at the other, annoyance bubbling in his stomach "What do you want?" he asked, curiosity and anger danced in his green orbs as he awaited an answer from the other kit.
Hawkkit had been curiously watching Sweetkit. It was a habit of Hawkkit's, to observe and watch others like a hawk. He was born eith an observant personality. The black and white tom kit listened to Sweetkit's words. I'm supposed to be made an apprentice soon too. You're not the only one, Hawkkit thought, his eyes narrowing. Hawk seemed to take the remark as a rude one. Hawkkit hadn't been expecting the tom kit to look at him and give him such a rude remark. Being the honest kit he was, he replied by saying, "I'm watching you. Do you have a problem with that?". The question he asked the tom in his second phrase was not one of sarcasm. It was what he actually santed to know. Hawkkit wasn't one to cover up what he says with lies. Not matter how hard he tries. "And you're not the only one who's about to become an apprentice", Hawkkit started. "Lots of us have to put up with the other kits nonsense", Hawkkit truly meant no harm with what he said about the younger kits, but he always spoke the truth. Hawkkit watched Sweetkit with a calm expression. It didn't look like it, but he was trying to find out what Sweetkit was like. His fears, likes, dislikes, maybe his personality even. Although it really just looked like Hawkkit was gazing at him, awaiting a reply to his statements,

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hawkkit had been curiously watching Sweetkit. It was a habit of Hawkkit's, to observe and watch others like a hawk. He was born eith an observant personality. The black and white tom kit listened to Sweetkit's words. I'm supposed to be made an apprentice soon too. You're not the only one, Hawkkit thought, his eyes narrowing. Hawk seemed to take the remark as a rude one. Hawkkit hadn't been expecting the tom kit to look at him and give him such a rude remark. Being the honest kit he was, he replied by saying, "I'm watching you. Do you have a problem with that?". The question he asked the tom in his second phrase was not one of sarcasm. It was what he actually santed to know. Hawkkit wasn't one to cover up what he says with lies. Not matter how hard he tries. "And you're not the only one who's about to become an apprentice", Hawkkit started. "Lots of us have to put up with the other kits nonsense", Hawkkit truly meant no harm with what he said about the younger kits, but he always spoke the truth. Hawkkit watched Sweetkit with a calm expression. It didn't look like it, but he was trying to find out what Sweetkit was like. His fears, likes, dislikes, maybe his personality even. Although it really just looked like Hawkkit was gazing at him, awaiting a reply to his statements,
{I love him oh my goodness, he may be the only one who can truly tick off Sweetkit XD }
Sweetkit narrowed his eyes at the other kit and quirked an eyebrow "I never said I was the only one, I was only stating it out loud." he retorted, sitting himself up straight and looked at Hawkkit with annoyance "And yeah, it's a little weird in my opinion. your eyes burning into my fur." he stated then padded over to the other kit, after a few seconds of just staring at the black and white kit, he sighed and sat himself down with a huff "My name's sweetkit....what's yours?" he asked, honestly curious about the other, he was the only one other than midnightkit that piqued his interest. The cream colored tom began to lick his chest fur as he listened to his new companion answer his question. "hey....answer my next questions honestly okay? I may or may not let you become my friend....it depends on weather or not I like your answers." he retorted, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. "How do you feel about adventures? What's your opinion on the recent attacks? Lastly....hm.....wanna climb a tree with me on our first day as apprentices?" he asked, refusing to look down at his paws in emberassment at the last question, 'Where did that last question come from?! That wasn't what I planned on asking him.' he thought to himself, angry with his brain for letting the last question fall out of his mouth. The cream colored tom shook his head and glared at the Hawkkit "Forget that last question, just answer the first two." he spat, his fur felt hot as he continued to yell at himself for slipping up.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
{I love him oh my goodness, he may be the only one who can truly tick off Sweetkit XD }
Sweetkit narrowed his eyes at the other kit and quirked an eyebrow "I never said I was the only one, I was only stating it out loud." he retorted, sitting himself up straight and looked at Hawkkit with annoyance "And yeah, it's a little weird in my opinion. your eyes burning into my fur." he stated then padded over to the other kit, after a few seconds of just staring at the black and white kit, he sighed and sat himself down with a huff "My name's sweetkit....what's yours?" he asked, honestly curious about the other, he was the only one other than midnightkit that piqued his interest. The cream colored tom began to lick his chest fur as he listened to his new companion answer his question. "hey....answer my next questions honestly okay? I may or may not let you become my friend....it depends on weather or not I like your answers." he retorted, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. "How do you feel about adventures? What's your opinion on the recent attacks? Lastly....hm.....wanna climb a tree with me on our first day as apprentices?" he asked, refusing to look down at his paws in emberassment at the last question, 'Where did that last question come from?! That wasn't what I planned on asking him.' he thought to himself, angry with his brain for letting the last question fall out of his mouth. The cream colored tom shook his head and glared at the Hawkkit "Forget that last question, just answer the first two." he spat, his fur felt hot as he continued to yell at himself for slipping up.
{XD}
Hawkkit listened to everything that Sweetkit said, ome by one. Then, going off his memory, he started to reply. "Firstly, that's true. Secondly, my eye's are definitely not burning your fur. Are you blind?", he started. Normally the words, 'are you blind?', are taken as an insult. But when Hawkkit said it, it was a question asked in genuin curiousity. Hawkkit continued to watch Sweetkit, despite how his gaze it apparently 'burned off his fur'. Hawkkit had never really met another cat like Sweetkit. No one was quite as rude. Actually, maybe Ratthroat could reach the bar but he was more selfish then rude. "Thirdly, why would I lie? Of course i'll answer them honestly", Hawkkit said, tilting his head and raising an eye as if saying 'why on earth would I lie?'. "Fourthly, what if I don't want to be your friend? I will decide if I want to be your friend or not, we both have to agree", Hawkkit remarked, though no annoyance or anger pierced through his voice. "Fifth, I don't really have an opinion abut the recent attacks. I wasn't even part of them", the black and white tom answered. "And lastly, maybe. I mean, what if I get into a fight with you, I wouldn't want to climb a tree with you then but i wouod still have to because I agree. Even though i'm not agreeing", the tom kit said. "Oh ok", Hawkkit finally said, despite the fact he had already replied to it. There. He had replied to Sweetkit's questions honestly. He sat calmy, awaiting the cream coloured tom's reponse.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
{XD}

Hawkkit listened to everything that Sweetkit said, ome by one. Then, going off his memory, he started to reply. "Firstly, that's true. Secondly, my eye's are definitely not burning your fur. Are you blind?", he started. Normally the words, 'are you blind?', are taken as an insult. But when Hawkkit said it, it was a question asked in genuin curiousity. Hawkkit continued to watch Sweetkit, despite how his gaze it apparently 'burned off his fur'. Hawkkit had never really met another cat like Sweetkit. No one was quite as rude. Actually, maybe Ratthroat could reach the bar but he was more selfish then rude. "Thirdly, why would I lie? Of course i'll answer them honestly", Hawkkit said, tilting his head and raising an eye as if saying 'why on earth would I lie?'. "Fourthly, what if I don't want to be your friend? I will decide if I want to be your friend or not, we both have to agree", Hawkkit remarked, though no annoyance or anger pierced through his voice. "Fifth, I don't really have an opinion abut the recent attacks. I wasn't even part of them", the black and white tom answered. "And lastly, maybe. I mean, what if I get into a fight with you, I wouldn't want to climb a tree with you then but i wouod still have to because I agree. Even though i'm not agreeing", the tom kit said. "Oh ok", Hawkkit finally said, despite the fact he had already replied to it. There. He had replied to Sweetkit's questions honestly. He sat calmy, awaiting the cream coloured tom's reponse.
Sweetkit looked at the other in disbelief, anger radiated off of the cream colored tom. After a few moments of calming himself down the young tom looked up at Hawkkit and glared "You...are....insane, I swear to Starclan, there is something wrong with you. You think too deeply about things! Let go every once in a while sheesh." he said exasperatedly, letting the 'are you blind' question slide 'He has no sence of humor....none, not a single speck.....that's annoying, kinda want to claw his ears off....some thing.' he thought as his fur rose in anger "Well.....I don't know if you want to be my friend.....and frankly I....you know I lost my train of thought." he sighed, forgetting his retort to his companion '...........gosh darn it I hate this, he's completely casting away all of my remarks, he has no emotion, they don't work on him...' he thought to himself, annoyed with the fact that he couldn't do better. The cream colored tom sighed and twitched his little pink nose "You may not have been apart of it but didn't you want to be? I wanted to fight along my clan! But instead they left me here, it was waaayyy too boring, but on the bright side I got to sneak out a few more times than usual." he quipped, flicking his tail "Let me ask you this, how do you feel about dying for your clan?" he questioned 'he speaks intelligently, maybe I can ask actual questions that have meaning behind them, I plan on picking at his brain till I've figured it all out.' he declared to himself, his green eyes shone with determination and curiosity as he awaited his new companions answer.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He smiled," Ofcourse I believe you Cinderkit...," he had to push the worry to the back of his mind, I have four kits he needed to take care of, wherever she went, I'd need to tell someone, they'd send out a search party ofcourse, wouldn't they?
Cinderkit smiled and wrapped her tail around her paws, yawning. "I remember her leaving but she wouldn't tell me where. Actually, she wouldn't even look at me..." The kit murmured, glancing at her paws sadly, "Do you know why she wouldn't look at me?"

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 23rd, 2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Cinderkit smiled and wrapped her tail around her paws, yawning. "I remember her leaving but she wouldn't tell me where. Actually, she wouldn't even look at me..." The kit murmured, glancing at her paws sadly, "Do you know why she wouldn't look at me?"
He shook his head," When I left she didn't even think you guys had gender or names."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 24th, 2016, 12:25 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He shook his head," When I left she didn't even think you guys had gender or names."
"Oh... Why did you leave? Why did mom leave?" Cinderkit asked, frowning slightly. She flicked an ear as she listened to other queens and kits and she sniffed sadly, She didn't think we had a gender or names?
Old December 24th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Sweetkit looked at the other in disbelief, anger radiated off of the cream colored tom. After a few moments of calming himself down the young tom looked up at Hawkkit and glared "You...are....insane, I swear to Starclan, there is something wrong with you. You think too deeply about things! Let go every once in a while sheesh." he said exasperatedly, letting the 'are you blind' question slide 'He has no sence of humor....none, not a single speck.....that's annoying, kinda want to claw his ears off....some thing.' he thought as his fur rose in anger "Well.....I don't know if you want to be my friend.....and frankly I....you know I lost my train of thought." he sighed, forgetting his retort to his companion '...........gosh darn it I hate this, he's completely casting away all of my remarks, he has no emotion, they don't work on him...' he thought to himself, annoyed with the fact that he couldn't do better. The cream colored tom sighed and twitched his little pink nose "You may not have been apart of it but didn't you want to be? I wanted to fight along my clan! But instead they left me here, it was waaayyy too boring, but on the bright side I got to sneak out a few more times than usual." he quipped, flicking his tail "Let me ask you this, how do you feel about dying for your clan?" he questioned 'he speaks intelligently, maybe I can ask actual questions that have meaning behind them, I plan on picking at his brain till I've figured it all out.' he declared to himself, his green eyes shone with determination and curiosity as he awaited his new companions answer.
Hawkkit started to look at Sweetkit with a bored expression instead of a curious one. Rude. Bold. Angry. Those were the three words that Hawkkit used to describe Sweetkit. Well, he wasn't too sure on the last definition. He wasn't sure if Sweetkit was mad at him. But he guessed he was. What could that tom be mad at me for?, Hawkkit asked himself, though he decided to just leave the question unanswered. "Well obviously they left you behind. You're a kit. You'd be smashed to pieces before the battle even starts", Hawkkit retorted. The black and white kit wasn't away that he had managed to cast away all of Sweetkit's remarks. If Sweetkit ever asked how he did it, he would just say he was telling the truth. "I don't know. I havent thought about it so I don't have an opinion about it", Hawkkit said. He looked at the cream coloured tom he was talking to, not really sensing him annoyance.
(Sorry it's short. I have to go soon so it's rushed)

Old December 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Oh... Why did you leave? Why did mom leave?" Cinderkit asked, frowning slightly. She flicked an ear as she listened to other queens and kits and she sniffed sadly, She didn't think we had a gender or names?
He replied," I left for a battle against those who don't support Starclan, but I returned, your mother I have no idea, but I'll raise you, after I send out a search party for your mother and sister." he called out," MY MATE AND KIT ARE MISSING SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY!"

Coffeebean glared at him," In this weather, it's a blizzard out there, maybe in the morning after it settles down...She's clearly not coming back if she were to leave with your kit in this weather."

He snarled," Fine you piece of fox-dung, I'll have to find them myself! Send an apprentice out, or something!"

Coffeebean shook his head," Listen Cucumberpickle, the snow is to thick we won't find a trace of them anywhere, the snow is deeper than me, think logically...We'll search when it calms down, we have prey, no one's hunting in this."

He spat," Watch the kits and don't leave. I'm gonna find her then...,"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here