Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:57 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Playdate

Silverpool rolled her eyes at her brother's ridiculousness and left Thornpaw for a moment, squeezing closer to Mothshade and planting her paws on his shoulders. She dug in her back legs and shoved him, feeling the thick bush tear away from hi fur. "Apparently everyone here is a mouse-brain." She sighed and turned back to the apprentice. There was a lot of blood, flowing steadily. Trying to keep the panic out of her voice, she urged Thornpaw again, "We have to get out of here so Mothshade can help you." She continued licking and tugging at the thorns. @ChillCat @gs29513

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:04 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"Ouch! Thanks." Mothshade gathered up the cobwebs that were stuck on the bush and stuck them to his fur to keep them there. Is there anything else I can use? Blargh, I don't know any other herbs. Goldenrod is used for something, right? But what did goldenrod look like? Isn't it yellow? He had followed the medicine cats around when he was a kit, but when he was apprenticed he was working and training too much to learn anymore. @mareenakit @gs29513
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@mareenakit @Star Wolf

Wolffang’s eyes opened weakly. He felt exhausted... and like he couldn’t breathe. Sitting up quickly, it felt like his head would explode. Suddenly, he felt a burning in his throat and coughed up a lot of water. He fell down to the ground, barely hearing the she-cat’s words. How? Fury shot through him as he glared at the black-and-white RiverClan warrior. He tried talking; it hurt and his voice was scratchy. He felt like he might black out again.
“This... stupid she-cat... threw me... into... the water. And... pushed me... under... His eyelids were heavy and his lungs felt waterlogged. Gagging, he felt like something was stuck in his throat. And it felt like blackness was encroaching at the edge of his vision.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:38 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@mareenakit @Star Wolf

Wolffang’s eyes opened weakly. He felt exhausted... and like he couldn’t breathe. Sitting up quickly, it felt like his head would explode. Suddenly, he felt a burning in his throat and coughed up a lot of water. He fell down to the ground, barely hearing the she-cat’s words. How? Fury shot through him as he glared at the black-and-white RiverClan warrior. He tried talking; it hurt and his voice was scratchy. He felt like he might black out again.
“This... stupid she-cat... threw me... into... the water. And... pushed me... under... His eyelids were heavy and his lungs felt waterlogged. Gagging, he felt like something was stuck in his throat. And it felt like blackness was encroaching at the edge of his vision.
"Silverpool did this?" Tinydrop glared at Silverpool. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN WERE YOU DOING?!" She might tell Lionstar about this, if Silverpool didn't have a good explaintion. @mareenakit

Last edited by Dovey; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:26 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Star Wolf - Silverpool is now in a bush helping Thornpaw, so I'm going to pretend Tinydrop came over I guess?

Silverpool blinked up as Tinydrop started yelling at her. "What? We were doing battle drills! I have advantage over him in the water, so that's where I went! The he started floundering around and being a mouse-brain. How was I supposed to know he can't even stand in the shollowest of water?" She glared right back at Tinydrop, "And then he went and pushed himself downstream!" She snorted, "Now leave me alone I'm trying to help this cat! He's in worse shape than Wolffang." She pulled the last thorn from the apprentice's fur. "Think you can get out now?" she asked gently, trying to keep her annoyance at Tinydrop and Wolffang away. @ChillCat @gs29513

she/her
character bios
Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:37 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Star Wolf - Silverpool is now in a bush helping Thornpaw, so I'm going to pretend Tinydrop came over I guess?

Silverpool blinked up as Tinydrop started yelling at her. "What? We were doing battle drills! I have advantage over him in the water, so that's where I went! The he started floundering around and being a mouse-brain. How was I supposed to know he can't even stand in the shollowest of water?" She glared right back at Tinydrop, "And then he went and pushed himself downstream!" She snorted, "Now leave me alone I'm trying to help this cat! He's in worse shape than Wolffang." She pulled the last thorn from the apprentice's fur. "Think you can get out now?" she asked gently, trying to keep her annoyance at Tinydrop and Wolffang away. @ChillCat @gs29513
Tinydrop now glared at Wolffang. "Dumb Windclan cat!"
Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:31 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Oh, hey!
Beepaw actually got someone!!
He realized he was crushing the breath out of the other apprentice and quickly adjusted so she could get some air.
He opened his mouth to apologize only as the other apprentice's body smashed into him like she was trying to knock him off, sending him to the air and landing him back to the ground, possibly squishing the RiverClan apprentice again.
"Sorry."
He squeaked, preemptively.

Sorrelpaw

"Save your apologies." she grunted, rolling away and to her paws before Beepaw could land and crush her again. Tail lashing, she charged at the tom in the hopes of catching him off guard while he was still recovering. She would aim a swipe at his right ear, trying to disorient him.

- - - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

It was odd, he had been first to jump in but, had found no one to spar with. Finally, he saw an open cat, RiverClan's deputy. And since WindClan didn't have a deputy at the moment, he saw him as his new opponent.
Creekdash had the upper paw for now, he was behind Sootflare, crouching down and dashing forward. He was aiming to latch onto the deputy's behind. If it were a real battle he'd be using both paws to claw at his hips while biting at his spine. He was going to do that but keeping his claws sheathed and only nipping. Hopefully, he'd be able to hang on if he landed it.

Sootflare

Suddenly Sootflare felt a weight on his rear end and let out a grunt as their bodies collided. Instinctively, he tucked into a roll, hoping to crush the tom's head and underneath him and get him to release.

Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

All the voices were overwhelming. Thornpaw could hear yowling, at Goslingpaw, at her, at cats yowling at her. She didn't like it, not at all. Her first instinct was to shrink into the bush, but by now she had realized that wouldn't be productive. Since it DID appear Goslingpaw was in Lionstar's clutches, she felt a bit safer, but all the cats.....she didn't like it. Taking a deep breath, she called shakily If you'll all......move. I'll come out. And then, since she now had to come out, she began crawling forward, or backwards, or SOMEWHERE, until at last her head burst out. Sliding a bit in the mud, she got her whole body out, and just...........stayed there. She didn't want to move, but she figured she would have to anyway. Still, she might as well catch the break while she could. @ChillCat @mareenakit
Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Silverpool moved aside as Thornpaw slipped out and followed her quietly, trying not to crowd her. The poor apprentice was covered in blood and mud and sat crouching in the mud. She gestured to Mothshade with her tail and back up a little bit to let them have room. @ChillCat @gs29513

she/her
character bios
Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:46 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"I'm not the medicine cat, but I'll take you to the den and do what I can to help you, alright?" Mothshade put his fluffy tail on Thornpaw's back and led her to the medicine den.
@gs29513 I can move it to the med den if u like, but he'll also have to get fawnsqueak in to help
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread