Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Marigoldleap ☽༓・*˚ ⁺‧͙

Female[she/her] - Riverclan Warrior

Listening to Sedgstorm she understood the assignment. He was right about bleeding out if they moved them. The best way was to apply some cobwebs where they were standing until the bleeding was under control. She moved slightly closer to Kestrelpaw. Her heart ached for the poor apprentice. "I say apply a few cobwebs to get the bleeding under control. Once it seems to slow down it should be safe to carry them off.", she meowed, "Then we can get the herbs applied and fresh cobwebs put on."

{ @Abyssopelagic; @sol.; }

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 6th, 2023, 06:56 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (pemanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark came back two minutes later with a bunch of moss and cobwebs like asked, there was commotion around a downed cat, Nightspark looked around, checking on his other clanmates if he had someone to calm down, but while looking around, something came back in his mind, the downed cat... it was... 'No... Not Kestrelpaw', it couldn't be her, no, impossible.

The massive Lionheart approached, the reaction of the other cats was panick, or distress, he soon understood why. He backed up suddenly, as if he had taken a hit, he shook his head, under shock. No. It couldn't be, it couldn't simply be! His heart was beating even faster and harder, the pounding of the heart resounded like an incessant pounding in his head, it was like his spirit was falling in a dark abyss, he discovered the dark and fatal truth.

When he kind of recovered from the initial he approached Sedgestorm, and said with a shaking voice "He... Here are the her-herbs you as-asked for...", he then went to wander aimlessly, in a complete shock...

@Abyssopelagic @sol.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:01 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
LilyLeaf
The fluffy cream she-cat, who was leaning against her daughter, listened to Gingerfrost and TwilightStar's words. As she listened she heard SedgeStorm. LilyLeaf turned to look at the tom and saw him stand near...oh starclan...

"KESTERELPAW!" LilyLeaf yelled out in desperation. She no longer felt the pain and only felt the need to save her niece. She fled of HazelPaw and, clumsily, ran toward her. "Kes! Get up! C'mon! You'll be ok!" LilyLeaf said, frantically and hysterically. Tears streamed down the cream she-cats face. "STARCLAN NO! OH STARCLAN PLEASE!" She yelled frantically trying to find a way to stop the bleeding. "GET UP! GET UP! Please!" LilyLeaf pleaded "I won't loose you too! I can't lose you too!" She said, desperately "Somebody help!" She then realized her sister was there as well. "LilyCreek, what do we do!?" LilyLeaf said "W-w-we can't just let her die!"

[Open for 1-2 cats to help her or drag her away]
[ @Sol @Abyssopelagic @Lullaby ]
[@/Lullaby, LilyCreek is LilyLeaf's half-sister and MintPool + Plumkit are her bio daughters! PlumKit is pressumed dead!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdpaw
ft briarpaw

Her eyes scoured the battlefield, before they caught the faraway blues of her crush and best friend's gaze. Birdpaw felt her entire body tense as she saw the familiar look in Kestrelpaw's eyes. "M... min..." She stammered, reaching out to the nearby Briarpaw, nodding to the small kit. Briarpaw froze, before deciding that Birdpaw obviously had somewhere she had to go desperately, and the ginger tabby didn't want to slow her down. Giving Minkkit a gentle nuzzle, mumbling incoherent words of reassurance that Briarpaw was safe and would take care of her, the bloodied ragdoll shot like a bolt of lightning towards where Kestrelpaw lay, surrounded by everyone.

A high pitched, whimpering sob escaped her at the sight of her best friend and crush laying there.

"K-k-kes-" She choked out, gently pushing past everyone, not to block anyone but instead to crouch beside her dearest, beautiful friend. Her muscles were tensed to prevent her whole body from shaking, and she gently nuzzled Kestrelpaw on an uninjured area, breath coming shallow and quick. "It's..." going to be okay? It's not that bad? Birdpaw's heart felt like a chunk of ice, slowly shattering. When she was dying (not that Kes was dying because Kes couldn't die no Kes couldn't die, she was too.... too real, too alive to be dying, too precious to die) did she prefer to be lied to or did she want to be reassured and comforted. Her words came out softly, carefully, as soft and as gentle as the breeze as she gathered up all her terror and despair and folded it into a little pocket of her heart. Kes didn't need her falling apart, or panicking. "You're so beautiful, a-and strong and just s-s-so gr-great. I like you a lot, and you're the most amazing cat I've ever met- I love you, and it's all going to be alright." She was surprised to hear her voice break at the last bit, and she felt tears pour down her face.

Lilyleaf and cats around her panicked, but Birdpaw couldn't let Kes see her panic. "Kes, Kes please hold on. Please hold on, I know it's hard, but you have to stay awake, okay? Kes, please stay awake, okay?" Did this count as panicking? She didn't know anymore, her whole mind was consumed with Kestrelpaw. Kestrelpaw's eyes, Kestrelpaw's blood, Kestrelpaw's face that was so contorted with pain that it made Birdpaw want to vomit.

Give it to me. Give all your pain, all your fear to me, I'll carry it all for you. Just stay awake, God please stay awake.

Turning her head to Lilyleaf, Birdpaw's blinked tearfully at the molly. "You're going to scare her. I know it's hard, but you need to stop yelling, we can't... We can't scare her, okay?" Looking back down at her best friend, blue eyes meeting blue eyes as she forced a sob down, lips turning down as she whimpered softly, not knowing what else to say. What else to do.

"Someone get Marigoldleap. Or Stonepaw. Or someone- just get someone." She was aware that Sedgestorm was currently present, but it wasn't working, none of it was working, and Kestrelpaw was dying and she couldn't lose Kes. Not Kes.

[ @sol. @Rose @Abyssopelagic @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @WhiteDawn [ "i love you" - both kes and bird are/were currently taking their assessments, I believe, and are both over the ages of 12 moons, and their relationship wasn't deeply romantic. bird saying 'i love you' to kes was meaning that she cared very deeply for kes as a friend and cat, and isn't exactly her being in love, just her caring and loving for kes a lot, if that makes sense. ]]
Quote:
LilyLeaf
LilyLeaf looked at BirdPaw. The apprentice was right, LilyLeaf did need to pull herself together. LIlyLeaf took a deep, i'll admit a bit shaky, breath. She looked at BirdPaw and smiled the best she could, trying to keep calm. She wanted Kes to die, if she really couldn't make it, happy and with a smile on her face.
"Kes, I know I didn't know you very well but I just want to say you are an amazing friend, niece, and apprentice! You were brave and heroic, i'll be it a bit stubborn," She said with a laugh "And you will get through this! I know you will!" She said, still smiling as she barely choked out the last bit.
[ @sol. @poppy. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm's ear flicked, but he didn't look back towards the Lionheart, focused on the apprentice at his paws.
''Kestrelpaw was too badly hurt to move, and I want to stabilize Winterpaw before we go anywhere. No one else yet, but they're likely to come streaming in soon. Advice appreciated greatly, though,'' he murmured softly. To his relief, Marigoldleap was at his side soon after.

[ @WhiteDawn ]

''Think you can help me stabilize Winterpaw enough to move? Kestrelpaw was worse, and I don't think she should be moved, but they both need to be watched.''
He sighed.
''More than able to carry him, worried about him bleeding out on the way. Nightspark is grabbing herbs from the store, Snowpaw is with Kes, but I heard her asking for assistance with collecting more herbs,''
Stars everything was a mess, wasn't it?
At least he wasn't alone... there were so many willing to help, even if he wasn't Stonepaw. And it was something he took great comfort in.

[ @Catherine ]

Oh, stars. This was the last thing he needed.
He knew seeing loved one's wounded was tough, but screaming and crying was hardly going to solve it. He felt guilt for his annoyance when he should be empathizing with his clanmates, but it was hard to when that panic was making this impromptu job of keeping as many cats alive as possible more difficult.
''Lilyleaf, Lilycreek, please. We are doing all we can for Kestrelpaw, but there are many injured that we are trying to herd into one spot for treatment. I patched her up as best I could, Marigoldleap will be looking at her in a bit.
If you can, it would be of great help if you could keep an eye on her, comfort her if she wakes, come grab me or Marigoldleap if she worsens.''

Birdpaw, at least, seemed to have her head on.
He gave them all a soft smile from where he was still helping care others. He wasn't as close as he wished he could be, but he was trying to direct traffic to a contained area so everyone could be monitered closely in case things worsened.
''She should be stable for a little bit longer. I have another high risk patient, Marigoldleap and I will be over once Winterpaw can be carried. I did not want to risk Kestrelpaw by moving her.''
He glanced at the apprentice again, his heart sinking. Stars, was she already getting worse?
He saw her eyes flutter open and make eye contact with Birdpaw.
The large tom made his way over and carefully placed a paw to her side, not putting any pressure to the touch.
''Kestrelpaw? How are you feeling?''
His words were a whisper, as if keeping his voice low would somehow keep him from coming to the inevitable conclusion.

[ @sol. ; @poppy. ; @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
//I am so sorry if I missed any mentions, feel free to remind me in my VMs if I had
I've also been given permission to use the mass mention, so anyone who hasn't already approached Sedge is also free to mention me
If you are confused why you're getting a mention for healing from RiverClan, feel free to ignore me, I yoinked the mentions from BEAR's last post since its the one I can find\\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Marigoldleap ☽༓・*˚ ⁺‧͙

Female[she/her] - Riverclan Warrior

Listening to Sedgstorm she understood the assignment. He was right about bleeding out if they moved them. The best way was to apply some cobwebs where they were standing until the bleeding was under control. She moved slightly closer to Kestrelpaw. Her heart ached for the poor apprentice. "I say apply a few cobwebs to get the bleeding under control. Once it seems to slow down it should be safe to carry them off.", she meowed, "Then we can get the herbs applied and fresh cobwebs put on."

{ @Abyssopelagic; @sol.; }
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (pemanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark came back two minutes later with a bunch of moss and cobwebs like asked, there was commotion around a downed cat, Nightspark looked around, checking on his other clanmates if he had someone to calm down, but while looking around, something came back in his mind, the downed cat... it was... 'No... Not Kestrelpaw', it couldn't be her, no, impossible.

The massive Lionheart approached, the reaction of the other cats was panick, or distress, he soon understood why. He backed up suddenly, as if he had taken a hit, he shook his head, under shock. No. It couldn't be, it couldn't simply be! His heart was beating even faster and harder, the pounding of the heart resounded like an incessant pounding in his head, it was like his spirit was falling in a dark abyss, he discovered the dark and fatal truth.

When he kind of recovered from the initial he approached Sedgestorm, and said with a shaking voice "He... Here are the her-herbs you as-asked for...", he then went to wander aimlessly, in a complete shock...

@Abyssopelagic @sol.

KESTRELPAW ft. Lilycreek
THE FINAL CHAPTER

< @Estelle >

{ ☆ }

As she stated distantly in the direction of Birdpaw, a shape flew out of nowhere, panicking and flocking in her face. She let out a weakly alarmed squawk, trying to clamor back, but graoned in pain. Lilycreek curled steadied her, and quietly hushed Lilyleaf. The orange molly was murmuring something to her half sister, which Kestrelpaw could barely hear, but Lilyleaf was not the one she was focused on.

Birdpaw. Her bestest friend. Her crush. She seemed terrified, ans Kestrelpaw's heart panged. She wanted to pull her close into a hug and just comfort her for a while. But with the state she was in, she doubted she would be able to do much. But Birdpaw choked out her name, and nuzzled her, trembling. Kes wheezed weakly, a poor imitation of a laugh. "Hi, Bird," she whispered, bringing up a paw with great effort, and gently patting the older apprentice on the head. She didn't expect the stream of words to flow from Birdpaw, and it made her heart flutter a bit. Imagine that. She was dying, and her heart was fluttering. Because of this amazing molly. "Aw, Bird..." she said, before coughing weakly. "I.. I like you a lot too, y'know? I love you," She said softly, only for the ragdoll to hear. "and thank you, for everything."

She gently grasped at Birdpaw's paw with her own bloodstained ones, shaking her head defeatedly as pain shuddered through her body once more. "I'm not gon a be okay, Bird. M'sorry... it hurts. So much." She grimaced, letting go of the paw, whimpering quietly under her breath. Everything breath hurt. It rattled her insides, caused her head to pound, and made her dizzy. Lilycreek, with tears still streaking across her face, leaned forward to lick her head, murmuring sad words that's Kes couldn't quite make out. This really was the end, huh?

Lilycreek brushed her tail gently across her face, feeling the blood seep into her tail tip. Kestrelpaw's blood. She felt her lip wobble again, and pressed another kiss to Kes's uninjured side. Kes leaned into her sun's touch, sighing in pain. Everything hurt. She wanted everything to stop hurting.

At the rate she was going, the only way to stop the pain would be death.

Surprisingly, Kestrelpaw felt okay with the thought. That despite all the things she couldn't do, she was okay. She was okay with going to Starclan.

Was Fennellcall there? Egretpaw, or Gullpaw? That thought made her sad. Her older brother and younger brother, gone. But if they were Starclan together... oh. Larkpaw. Larkpaw would be left alone if she died. Her heart panged again, and she shifted, squeezing her eyes together. Lilycreek nuzzled her again, cooing and comforting her like she was a kit again.

She looked over and saw Birdpaw quietly consoling Lilyleaf, citing her own panic. She wanted to chuckle, but ended up coughing instead. Lilyleaf came closer, trying to reassure her, but Kestrelpaw would see the fear and pain in her eyes. Lilyleaf was a mother too. She knew what losing someone did to cats. That thought made her sad, but she reached out and tried to touch her nose to Lilyleaf's cheek. "Thank.. you..," she said, her throat closing and raspy. It was getting harder to keep her eyes open. A small fear crept into her heart. Death was around the corner. "...take care..okay?" She was not particularly close to Lilyleaf, but she was still family.

Sedgestorm came back, snd despite her quiet protest, Lilycreek heeded his words, moving backward. She murmured some last soft words into her ear, and one last lick, before sitting next to her, her tail draped over her in comfort. Thought she was not far away, Kestrelpaw couldn't help but try to reach for Lilycreek.

Sedgestorm asked her a question, softly. She chuckled weakly, before wincing in pain. "...terrible." She admitted. "..don't.. I..." she let out a sigh of pain, surrendering all effort. "...won't.. make it. Sedgestorm, I-" she coughed, the vibration rattling through her body. She panted softly. "..Segdestorm, I'm.. not gonna make it... am I?"

But even at the realization she was going to die, she didn't feel fear. Nor anticipation. Just... dull. Uninspired. Should she be feeling upset? Wronged, perhaps? Not really. Yes, she couldn't get her warrior name... but she was okay with it. She just stared, even as Marigoldleap came over, with a pitying expression on her face. "..s'okay," she said weakly. "..don't waste 'em on me."

Nightspark came over with more herbs and seemed utterly shocked and hurt by her state. She gave him a rueful smile. "..hi Nightspark," She chuckled weakly. "sorry... I can't stick around... I know you said I needed.. to be strong, but" -she coughed, as if her body was trying to prove a point- "...I don't think.. I can.." she trailed off, a glazed look in her eyes. Calmness enveloped her soul as her breathing swallowed. Her closed her eyes for a few moments, feeling af if the weight of the world was resting on her shoulders.

"..'m tired. Can I... rest.. now?"

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; September 6th, 2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

This was an utter mess, and frankly, Gingerfrost wasn’t keen on what just happened. While… Fair enough in some aspects, the timing was just horribly off. At least Crowstorm and Otterslash backed off, no longer taunting or attacking the WindClan pair (which earned them a brief nod of thanks) though not without a few sharp words sent their way. Gingerfrost ignored the remark, assuming Twilightstar may do the same. She had to understand that tensions were high, that they were tired and worn and a battle in such a state was aggravating, whatever the reason may be. Hopefully, the leader wouldn't take it the wrong way.

“Try to help any wounded back to…”
He cast a quick glance around, not seeing anything of Stonepaw.
“Back to Sedgestorm and Snowpaw. Gather herbs if they need it.”
He told the warrior as she offered her help. He gave her a grateful nod; he’d have to remember to thank his apprentice and the senior warrior later, too.
[ @Neso ]

That’s when Larkwing arrived, her voice reminding him of the injured Lionheart he had at his side. It was evident, even to him, Pebblesplash was in pain. Would she even be able to walk? A grimace briefly flashed over his face. He leaned down, offering his shoulder to help her up should be able to before turning his gaze to Larkwing.
“Think you can get her to them?”
He briefly signalled with his eyes to the pair that had been handling the healing before returning his undivided attention on the WindClan leader, head ever so lightly dipping in apology for the interruption – even if it was natural, the injured and the clan’s well-being had to be his first priority.
[ @Larkwing @Sakura. ]

Finally, Twilightstar spoke, and for once in his life Gingerfrost hung onto every word the leader spoke. His ears were angled her way, as a slight grimace crept its way onto his face. So that’s what truly happened. He was well aware the WindClan leader could be lying, but after the lie Beansprout spoke? He was far more inclined to believe this side of the story than his. It made more sense.

Assuming the clan wouldn’t care for an apology rubbed him the wrong way – especially when he’d been thinking WindClan may be due an apology at the gathering. At least, that was before all this. She was angry over a life cruelly lost, anyone would be angry, he could understand where WindClan was coming from but all the same, attacking a clan that was already beat down did not sit well with him. It wasn’t difficult to see they’ve been through some things the past moon, and not just been camping out here for fun.

But maybe the leader made a point. One fool or a few, one death or a few, it could bring about war. It had brought about a war. By one fool and one death. And yet those who stood behind the fool never wanted for this war, did they? It was death’s choice to retaliate in fairness, but beating down those who never asked for this in the process. Frankly, were they not both in the wrong? RiverClan for allowing this to ever take place, and WindClan for raining down rage upon a clan already weakened, and unwanting of this war. Oh well, it didn’t really matter now, did it? She was right in saying it wasn’t fair; but is that really how clan life is? Wasn’t there another way? he still had a lot to learn, evidently.

What’s happened, happened. He can’t turn back time to avoid this. One way or another, WindClan needed their revenge because they respected their leader, and trusted her. Maybe RiverClan would have done the same if the roles were reversed, maybe not. There is no point in dwelling on that what-ifs when cats were dying over this. At least they were on the same page when neither of them wanted war. ...And yet it sounded like she was declaring war on them. It sounded like her anger did not subside, like she still sought compensation for what happened even if the culprit was long gone.

He wouldn’t blame WindClan for defending their leader when she’d been unrightfully murdered; he wasn’t as daft as to pretend what happened wasn’t a crime. But the stance they seemed to be taking, the path they were walking. It looked an awful lot like the start of a war no one wanted and that he may have to remember. And should this escalate into war, well, no one ever remembers how they started, did they? So what’s the point in playing the blame game when no one cares, and it only leads to death? Gingerfrost would make a point to remember where the start of all this lay with; Beansprout.

He was tired of this. The only light in this darkness was that it sounded like WindClan was leaving, and that’s where he’d keep his mind on. Their future with WindClan could wait even just a moment.
“If that’s all;”
The tabby mew, expression returning to being stone-faced and neutral as he regarded the WindClan leader with pensive air.
“And you do have our apology for what happened.”
Not that she seemed to care about it.

As he began to sweep his gaze around the clans, trying to gauge the injured and fallen, he was relieved to see the kits gone and everyone – save for one WindClanner – alive. And when Sedgestorm spoke, his ears angled the senior warrior’s way. He wouldn’t stop the warrior from speaking, not when he was voicing part of the leader’s own thoughts. He only feigned a sharp look, but frankly, as much as he respected the WindClan leader, didn’t care whether she heard this or not.

And that’s when he noticed Kestrelpaw, at the senior warrior’s side, surrounded by mentor and friends. He took in a sharp breath, his heart dropped. The state she was in, her weak voice he could barely make out from the distance… No, they did have a loss. One loss of an apprentice. Those WindClanners. Attacking when they were weak; an eye for an eye they say but he would have much preferred if both clans kept their eyes, if neither had suffered loss, to not have lost Kestrelpaw. He gave the WindClan leader a last, respectful nod before he had to excuse himself, moving towards his niece’s cousin, trusting WindClan would see themselves out as the leader had said.
[ @Moonraven ]

He got closer, looking over Lilycreek to the older apprentice. She looked weak. Her eyes were growing dull. It was as though he could see the force of life slowly seep out of her, enveloping him in a subtle fear. It was similar to when his sister died. That dull look. That sadness but a smile. He couldn’t bear it. A lump formed in his throat, one that he swallowed down. He needed to be strong. His faltering expression hardened, allowing himself to step closer to the apprentice. To the warrior. She’d started her assessment, she was a formidable apprentice. Had he any right to do this? He didn’t know. But if he was to be leader of this clan, then let this be his first act. Hearing her words it tore at his frozen heart. But he kept it together, if anything not to make another show of grief like he once did.

“Yes… You can.”
He mew, voice surprisingly gentle as he looked down at Kestrelpaw. She wasn’t going to make it, that much was evident.
“But rest not as Kestrelpaw… Instead, as Kestrelskies, a warrior of RiverClan. You've served your clan well. We couldn’t be more proud.”
He spoke, careful not to let his voice waver as he briefly leaned down his head in respect to the new warrior.
[ @sol. @WhiteDawn @poppy. @Abyssopelagic ]

Old September 6th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
LilyLeaf
The fluffy cream she-cat, who was leaning against her daughter, listened to Gingerfrost and TwilightStar's words. As she listened she heard SedgeStorm. LilyLeaf turned to look at the tom and saw him stand near...oh starclan...

"KESTERELPAW!" LilyLeaf yelled out in desperation. She no longer felt the pain and only felt the need to save her niece. She fled of HazelPaw and, clumsily, ran toward her. "Kes! Get up! C'mon! You'll be ok!" LilyLeaf said, frantically and hysterically. Tears streamed down the cream she-cats face. "STARCLAN NO! OH STARCLAN PLEASE!" She yelled frantically trying to find a way to stop the bleeding. "GET UP! GET UP! Please!" LilyLeaf pleaded "I won't loose you too! I can't lose you too!" She said, desperately "Somebody help!" She then realized her sister was there as well. "LilyCreek, what do we do!?" LilyLeaf said "W-w-we can't just let her die!"

[Open for 1-2 cats to help her or drag her away]
[ @Sol @Abyssopelagic @Lullaby ]
[@/Lullaby, LilyCreek is LilyLeaf's half-sister and MintPool + Plumkit are her bio daughters! PlumKit is pressumed dead!]

HazelPaw
She/Her | Apprentice | 7M

Hazelpaw watched as Lilyleaf leapt from Hazelpaws side, she didn't chase after her though. Closing her eyes so she couldn't watch her mothers trembling body heave her wails of grief.
Hazelpaw finally turned away, she felt sick. The sight of all this and what she's hearing makes her stomach flip.

She couldn't even give her mother a proper leaving motion, slipping away unnoticed. Her fur on end as she stared off, She had never seen LilyLeaf so shaken.
And she knew all to well that this....this impact of battle would stick to everyone's pelt like a annoying burr out of reach.

{Understood! I'd like to get to know all how Hazelpaw is connected to this so I'm not so out in the blue}

Last edited by Lullaby; September 6th, 2023 at 06:18 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 07:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Birdpaw

The kit's breathing slightly grew heavier, and Birdpaw hastily swept any blood smears away to make it look less bad, but dumbass Cracklepaw has shredded her shoulders, head and scruff so badly that it was hardly helpful. Luckily Mink was too short to see the worst of it. "Just a few scrapes, but I don't even feel it." She partnered the words of reassurance with a warm smile, quickly sweeping her blue gaze over Mink's body, making sure the younger molly was unhurt. Surprise flickered in her gaze as Minkkit darted over and sheltered in her shadow. Hm. There seemed to be something else health-wise going on with the she-kit, but Birdpaw would leave the diagnosing to Stonepaw. Her self-proclaimed job was to protect and calm her distant niece.

Nodding in response, she fluffed her fur up to keep the kit in her shadow, refocusing on keeping conversation. "I suppose I am!" She purred, her heart clinging to the new realization. She really hadn't lost her whole family. She lost her sister, her father, but at least she had Minkkit. No matter how belated the realization was. Her whiskers twitch slightly as the kit mentioned them looking alike. Definitely not because we're related, but at least we have something. I won't correct her. "We do look alike, don't we?" She purred softly, keeping her fear and pain out of her voice and expression, tail moving to circle partially around the kit, not touching it, but as a shield from the attacking Clan. One ear swiveled to listen for any signs of her other loved ones, or Minkkit's father, and the other was alert for anything else the kit might say.

Twilightstar's arrival was briefly alarming, before bringing a sense of relief to the ragdoll. "Look at that, the bad cats are leaving. We're safe now!" Keeping her voice light and warm, she felt concern for her loved ones, for Kes and Gingerfrost, and for Pebblesplash. She was quickly feeling a stab of fear, and when she thought of the possibility of losing Pebs the hypothetical heartbreak was too similar to the pain she had felt when she lost her Dad.

"Raccoonpelt?" She called softly, looking around. She needed to find Kestrelpaw and Pebblesplash (and probably get her wounds checked out, honestly), and Minkkit's father was probably worried sick about the young molly. Birdpaw definitely not trying to get rid of the kitten, she'd stay with her all day if needed, but they both had cats that they needed to check on. Her eyes searched the battlefield for Kestrelpaw and Gingerfrost and Pebblesplash. She quickly spotted Gingerfrost, and not long after that Pebblesplash, and the bleeding molly almost went slack with relief before she realized she couldn't see Kestrelpaw. Her heart almost punched holes in her ribcage with the way it was hammering, but she knew that Kes was okay. She had to be, Kes was too... too real to be gone.

The kitlike desire to run to Pebblesplash and be wrapped into a maternal hug was strong, but she couldn't move with Minkkit sheltering in her shadow, and plus, it hurt to move at this point.

[ @Rose | @xavier. @Estelle @Sakura. - for mention of pebs + ginger and her calling for raccoon | @sol. - leaving this open ended due to the situation, if you want to have a birdkes goodbye you can have Kes catch Birdy's attention, but if not, just ignore this!!]
Quote:
Birdpaw
ft briarpaw

Her eyes scoured the battlefield, before they caught the faraway blues of her crush and best friend's gaze. Birdpaw felt her entire body tense as she saw the familiar look in Kestrelpaw's eyes. "M... min..." She stammered, reaching out to the nearby Briarpaw, nodding to the small kit. Briarpaw froze, before deciding that Birdpaw obviously had somewhere she had to go desperately, and the ginger tabby didn't want to slow her down. Giving Minkkit a gentle nuzzle, mumbling incoherent words of reassurance that Briarpaw was safe and would take care of her, the bloodied ragdoll shot like a bolt of lightning towards where Kestrelpaw lay, surrounded by everyone.

A high pitched, whimpering sob escaped her at the sight of her best friend and crush laying there.

"K-k-kes-" She choked out, gently pushing past everyone, not to block anyone but instead to crouch beside her dearest, beautiful friend. Her muscles were tensed to prevent her whole body from shaking, and she gently nuzzled Kestrelpaw on an uninjured area, breath coming shallow and quick. "It's..." going to be okay? It's not that bad? Birdpaw's heart felt like a chunk of ice, slowly shattering. When she was dying (not that Kes was dying because Kes couldn't die no Kes couldn't die, she was too.... too real, too alive to be dying, too precious to die) did she prefer to be lied to or did she want to be reassured and comforted. Her words came out softly, carefully, as soft and as gentle as the breeze as she gathered up all her terror and despair and folded it into a little pocket of her heart. Kes didn't need her falling apart, or panicking. "You're so beautiful, a-and strong and just s-s-so gr-great. I like you a lot, and you're the most amazing cat I've ever met- I love you, and it's all going to be alright." She was surprised to hear her voice break at the last bit, and she felt tears pour down her face.

Lilyleaf and cats around her panicked, but Birdpaw couldn't let Kes see her panic. "Kes, Kes please hold on. Please hold on, I know it's hard, but you have to stay awake, okay? Kes, please stay awake, okay?" Did this count as panicking? She didn't know anymore, her whole mind was consumed with Kestrelpaw. Kestrelpaw's eyes, Kestrelpaw's blood, Kestrelpaw's face that was so contorted with pain that it made Birdpaw want to vomit.

Give it to me. Give all your pain, all your fear to me, I'll carry it all for you. Just stay awake, God please stay awake.

Turning her head to Lilyleaf, Birdpaw's blinked tearfully at the molly. "You're going to scare her. I know it's hard, but you need to stop yelling, we can't... We can't scare her, okay?" Looking back down at her best friend, blue eyes meeting blue eyes as she forced a sob down, lips turning down as she whimpered softly, not knowing what else to say. What else to do.

"Someone get Marigoldleap. Or Stonepaw. Or someone- just get someone." She was aware that Sedgestorm was currently present, but it wasn't working, none of it was working, and Kestrelpaw was dying and she couldn't lose Kes. Not Kes.

[ @sol. @Rose @Abyssopelagic @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @WhiteDawn [ "i love you" - both kes and bird are/were currently taking their assessments, I believe, and are both over the ages of 12 moons, and their relationship wasn't deeply romantic. bird saying 'i love you' to kes was meaning that she cared very deeply for kes as a friend and cat, and isn't exactly her being in love, just her caring and loving for kes a lot, if that makes sense. ]]
She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Hearing Birdpaw's words was like the balm of safety and security she hadn't known she'd needed. Sighing softly with relief, the runt found herself gravitating more and more towards the older apprentice as they walked -- but all her happy thoughts drifted off at the mention of Raccoonpelt.

Her form hunkered down even further, ears flattening against her head in shame. Minkkit had done something to her father that day, she didn't know what it was, but she was sure that he... he... Minkkit didn't know. Her father had changed, and the little she-kit was afraid he didn't like her anymore. ".....Papa?" She called with Birdpaw, stretching her neck and rising on her tiptoes to look for her father. Despite all the pain she'd caused him, Minkkit wanted to selfishly find him and curl up between his paws like always and then never let go again.

Birdpaw found her own reason to wander off, and Minkkit didn't mind. Instead, she stood beside Briarpaw, eyeing the ginger tabby with quiet curiosity. "Hello." She whispered softly.

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old September 6th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven
As the RiverClan warrior backed off, the fighting came to an end, Leechscar was a bit annoyed without easily his mother was letting off the mousebrain who came at her but kept his maw shut about it. He'd remember the featherbrain, and happily make him eat dirt for the insults he was so carelessly tossing around. As the fighting died down, Leechscar swung his head around he spotted his sister but didn't see Littlepaw anywhere. He found Lightningpaw tending to one of their clanmates, so all that was left was finding his apprentice.

Before he could make any progress in hunting down the runt, he was called by the medicine cat apprentice who sounded uncharacteristically frantic. He immediately swung his head around as he darted over to him, worrying about Cowtuft. "Wait he wasn't here already?" The warrior grumbled as the emeralds shifted to and fro trying to locate the huge white and black tom. He wasn't back at camp, he doubted the fussy tom would have allowed Twilightstar to be out of the medicine den with her wounds or let him take with him without a fuss.

Had he been with them when they arrived? Leechscar couldn't remember he had been so focused on making sure that he didn't get the patrol lost that he hadn't even bothered to check on the medicine cats... It's not like it was his job anyway! This wasn't his problem... Ahhhh! Star damn it! Aside from Lightningpaw's worry, Twilightstar would have a fit if they couldn't find the tom. She spoke of Cowtuft as fondly as she did her late kits, plus he'd feel a little bad leaving the large softie on his own when Leechscar knew he could find him.

"Alright, alright don't panic we'll find him." He replied in his usual unconcerned tone as if the apprentice had just assigned him a new chore to take care of. The agitated swish of his tail and the antsy way his front paws moved revealed his silent unease.

"Twilightstar," The tom called to his mother as the rest of WindClan gathered around her probably to depart soon. "Lightningpaw lost Cowtuft," Leechscar forced his tail to still itself while making sure his words were drenched in dry sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. If he made this out to be a big deal she'd end up staying and at worst agitating the rest of WindClan and the fighting would start again. He'd rather not add this to her stress.

"He probably got turned around somewhere, but I'm going to take Lightningpaw and sniff around for him. I'll keep them safe and make sure to bring them back to camp as soon as possible. Don't wait on us." He knew he should leave Lightningpaw behind since more cats could do with her expertise, but was always aware that the nuisance wasn't just going to sit still while her mentor was missing. So it made more sense just to have her tag along rather than let her get up to her own devices.

They just fought a battle and WindClan needed both their medicine cats so the quicker he found Cowtuft, the better. So not wanting to give Twilightstar any chance to say no, Leechscar turned his green-eyed glare to Lightningpaw. "You stay right on my tail, We'll backtrack the way we came in and I'll see if I can pick up any fresh scent trail. You medicine cats always reek of herbs, shouldn't be too hard to find him."

The warrior huffed and then took off the way he had come. This wouldn't be so bad if medicine cats were trained to defend themselves. The Clans of late were so certain that their no-touch rule for medicine cats would keep them safe. ThunderClan's would have something to say about that and he didn't trust any of the smelly catfish.

"You and Cowtuft are taking defense lessons when we get back to camp," Leechscar grumbled, the things he does for his mother's love. He dove deeper into RiverClan's territory, maw parted as he tasted the air, picking up his pace just a bit while making sure that Lightingpaw was keeping up with him. Stars did he hate the clans!

[Leechscar has left the battlegrounds]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 6th, 2023, 08:28 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

That’s when Larkwing arrived, her voice reminding him of the injured Lionheart he had at his side. It was evident, even to him, Pebblesplash was in pain. Would she even be able to walk? A grimace briefly flashed over his face. He leaned down, offering his shoulder to help her up should be able to before turning his gaze to Larkwing.
“Think you can get her to them?”
He briefly signalled with his eyes to the pair that had been handling the healing before returning his undivided attention on the WindClan leader, head ever so lightly dipping in apology for the interruption – even if it was natural, the injured and the clan’s well-being had to be his first priority.
[ @Larkwing @Sakura. ]

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Permission granted, Larkwing shouldered Pebblesplash, offering a grateful glance over to Gingerfrost as she did so. Careful not to jostle the lionheart's injuries, new and old, the young molly began carefully guiding her over to the two healing, a brief bitter feeling shot toward Stonepaw, wherever he was, for missing this battle, when he should have been here, helping. They hadn't lost anyone in the actual fight, but there was no way to tell if any injuries sustained were going to be severe enough to take a life.

"C'mon," Larkwing spoke to the older cat in her care, still walking slowly not to jostle anything, "you're gonna be ok, we've got excellent healers in our clan."

<><><><><>

[ pebble - @Sakura. || sedge, for being approached w/ pebble - @Abyssopelagic ]
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

The molly didn't hear the second enemy arrive. Frankly, she didn't even feel his presence as he zoomed past her, babbling something or other as he targeted Twilightstar. In fact, it was only WindClan's leader who managed to take Dapplebreeze out of the ire filled battle stance she was in, releasing her focus on the minute warrior before her as she stood down. No matter how angry she might be, how filled with bloodlust, she would never go against her leader's word. Not without good cause, in any case.

Turning to glance at Twilightstar, it was with shock that she realized a RiverClan warrior was attempting to strike at her just after she had called her own warriors to stand down. The sniveling coward! Teeth bared, the patched warrior took a step forward, intent on sprinting towards the rat and taking him down when Leechscar moved between them, quickly placing the insolent cur in his place. The RiverClan deputy was quick to at the very least call out the rogue's act of malice, but it only served to confuse the senior warrior as she turned from her leader to the water dwellers' deputy. Had Beanstar already been struck down? Had he run off in an attempt to preserve his own worthless life over protecting his clanmates? Taking a deep breath, Dapplebreeze attempted to calm the roaring in her ears to better listen to what the two high ranks had to say.

It was clear from her leader's words that Twilightstar still hungered for more. A feeling Dapplebreeze understood only too well. It seemed the lilac molly and her finally had something more in common than just their love for their clan. Before she could properly react to stand besides her leader, certain that her words might incur another attack, she was called forward by the medicine cat apprentice. Rushing to the calico's side, Dapplebreeze's hackles raised as she saw the wounds on Fogfoot. Those hadn't just been blows to wound, those had been strikes meant to kill! Those fiends! Had their leader's life not been enough?! Even she had controlled her urge to destroy her opponent's life when she had the chance... and for what? This one was at death's door, and by the looks of where Lightningpaw was pointing towards, another lay already there.

It was only through the younger molly's orders that she calmed down - it was impressive really... when had this tiny kit grown up - and rushed her clanmate to safety, intent on staying with them until they got back to camp. Sticking protectively over the unconscious calico, Dapplebreeze kept her senses alert, an ear on the leader for any further instructions. Any further attacks on her. She did not trust RiverClan for a moment. And judging by Twilightstar's words, neither did she.

-

@Cornbread1233 [Fogfoot]
| Wanting to move them with Dapplebreeze officially after I saw the post in the healing thread, sorry for the extra ping! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 7th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeysnout View Post

Waspmeadow
She-cat
Warrior
22 moons

Waspmeadow didn't have time to react, and in moments she was pinned to the floor with a THUD. With a sharp exhale, she was winded, struggling to breathe. The cat on top of her brought her paw up and attempted to claw at her neck. As she swiped, Waspmeadow moved her head to the right as much as she could, and braced for impact. Fireflame's claws sliced across her neck. As Waspmeadow had moved, she had thrown off the she-cat's strike and lessened the blow, but the pain still managed strike every nerve her body. A surge of adrenaline shot through her and she felt blood pump in her ears. Louder. Louder. She gathered up all the strength that she could muster, and attempted to kick the felines stomach, so she would let go, creating a chance for Waspmeadow to escape her grasp.

@Spirit_life_yt (sorry, it won't let me quote, wco is glitching for me ahhh >:[)

after cutting the warrior the molly lifted her head as she heard the leaders call off the battle, she sharpened her eyes as she was kicked off. Tumbling back she landed on her leg weirdly not able to gather balance she hissed as she could feel pain surge through her leg she sighed and gather her strength to get up and hold her broken leg"you fight well" she commented turning away to help her clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost
She/Her

She. . . Oh, heavens. She had made a grave mistake. One step into the thick of the enemy, and she'd been attacked. Caught utterly off-guard, as if she were a flailing kitten instead of a battle-trained warrior. You and me, she repeated soundlessly.

But nothing would prepare her for the sudden lunge, or the sting of claws digging into her throat. Berryfrost let out a high-pitched shriek of pain, claws scrambling for purchase in her opponent's fur as she was pulled downward.

Bluestone hissed as his opponent scrambled their claws in his fur, he stood tall as he pinned the molly, his slit cold eye stared at her until his attention was caught by the leaders. He huffed and got off of berryfrost and went off making no peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw
They/He/It/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @- ]

Mumblepaw’s blows had landed, interesting. But clicked clipped their side, fang hisses as Mumble tries to kick the cat away as they detach fangself from him. Mumblepaw stands up, the faint pain on their side wasn’t much to worry about, baby claws were baby claws. The older learner stares at the Settlement of the Raging Winds learner once more. A thought running through their brain for just a moment before it shot the idea down. Words filled with venom as Mumble gasps for air inbetween each. “You! You- dare. Come into our territory?! Our Commander is gone! What more could you idiots want!?” Hiss shortly following the words. Get as much damage in, worry about breathing later, come on Mumblepaw. The calico can hear their own heartbeat, pounding through his ears now. The roars of battles blocking out any answer, the screeching cats and fangs words muffled. kill it. Pupils narrowing into clear slits, teeth bared in a snarl as Mumble surged forwards once more, gasps for ragged breaths rushing through the air as the learner aimed to grab the other cat by the throat and jerk it away from the cat’s body, an injury that would surely be fatal if Mumblepaw could hit it. The calico was in for hell if they missed this move, if they missed a slow thinking and slow moving target in their opinion, that would just be embarrassing. kill this thing

[ SO i'm aware that my post is late yes so i'm gonna wrap this up on the ocs and catch up to the current of whats happening]

Crookedpaw Yowled as mumblepaw kicked him away, he tumbled just a few fox lengths away from the older apprentice, his eyes looked up to see the apprentice surging forward. his ears flattened as he got up and quickly avoided the blow to the neck. His claws reached out as he turned around after the apprentice passed him, He attempted to claw the tom on the body hoping to hit him.

[ Crookedpaw is deaf so he doesn't know the battle is over whatsoever he is moderatly bad at knowing whats around him]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; September 7th, 2023 at 11:31 AM.
Closed Thread